Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

So the 5000 blacks who commit murder each year, do so because they’re black, so what it is about the other 35 million or so, also black, who don’t?
How do you know that they killed them because they were white ?

The fact that you had to go back 12 years to find a case of so called black racism. Tell's it's own story.

But in this case. They were individuals acting as individuals and there was no system in place that supported their right to harm whites.

However white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Because what you failed to mentioned is of three people who killed these guys, one got a death sentence, the other two got life without a parole.

So it's not really an effective racism if you have to give your life away, should you practice it. Is it ?

It's like me being in the woods and saying "I can be racist to a Brown Bear, because I can sneak up and slap it in the face"

57f23fd81b00007f08ef3fad.jpeg

And maybe I could. But that's act 1.

Act 2 would result in the bear turning round and having me for breakfast. So I don't do act 1 because I know of the severe penalties. The system
of white supremacy works the same way.

Black ppl are aware of the more severe punishments that comes with harming white people

Not to mention the fact that racial violence is also a power that white people have and can use against black people, unlike for the most part the power to deny a bank loan for racial reasons, to “steer” certain home-buyers away from living in certain “nicer” neighborhoods, or to racially profile in terms of policing.

So racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious, is pretty impotent.

We are in positions to kill no one and any black person who dares to try, will go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, when you can poison black people's water supply as they did in Flint a couple of years ago. when you can deny decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black people who can do any of that to whites. But there are many whites who do that black people and all the times.

I believe it was racism to why that Pole Jan Pawel Pietrzak was killed, they raped his wife in front of him, robbed him, and killed them execution style.

Now let me ask you, why do you do this to someone you're just robbing, as the Fed's claim? Yeah, that's what I thought... They obviously hated them... Gee I wonder why?

It wouldn't really matter, it was a savage attack, racism isn't the problem, it's savagery.

What you believe doesn't matter.

Explain why a ordinary robbery would include raping the man's wife, and killing them execution style?

Obummer's admin is full of lies on this one.

Besides, it wouldn't matter if it was racism, or not.

It was savagery, and how does racist beliefs make it anymore savage?

WTF?
Yeah, our society is that stupid, you kill someone, and it's only really, really wrong if you're racist. Hahaha, Yeah killing is kind of wrong, but really really wrong if you're racist.LOLOL

What a dumb society we live in.

I have already commented on this crime. Obama has nothing to do with what the city and state found as motive. I'm not going to keep wasting time with a double ,murder because you want to create a straw man. Find laws and policies made by blacks to purposefully deny polish people of opportunity. Because you are white and the polish participated in the creation of laws and policies denying us opportunity.

Which Polish policymaker created laws, or polices denying Blacks opportunity, can you name them?

I know the biggest Polish politician in the U.S was long Zbigniew Brzezinski, and he supported Black Civil Rights... .He also supported the engineering / propping up of Afghanistan to knock out the Soviets... He's a big figure that ended the Cold War...

Polish are white people. Polish people participated in the denial of our civil rights. You are polish and racist yourself.

You claim this number 1 but what you got you did not get honorably or by allowing fair competition. So when you are promoting white pride you are in reality promoting mediocrity assisted by legislation that denied anyone else the chance to compete.
We got there by being NUMBER 1!!!!!

Suck it up, princess. :biggrin:

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.
So we're kinda like the New England Patriots of the races? Cool! :cool:

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.
But the NFL is FULL of blacks. Please try again.
And some helped the NE Patriots to win! They could't have won without them.

Do you know how most Blacks feel about slavery?
The ones in Africa practicing it, or the ones in America paying for it?

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.
provide a link showing slavery in Britain.
Modern whites who are racist are rare and you'll never get rid of them 100%
Why can't people, including blacks, just live and let live.

Modern slavery in Britain

Modern slavery is happening in Britain

Modern whites who are racist is not rare. And it's real easy to be white and ask your last question. When you have lived with white racism impacting your life come talk to me.

Because you make no damn sense. You'll never rid us of murderers but do we stop trying just because they will always exist? People will always, steal, rape etc, so do we stop trying to stop that? Terrorism has been a part of human existence forever, we'll never sop terrorism, so why don't just quit trying and live and let live?

It never ceases to amaze me the totally stupid and ignorant responses whites like you have to try telling us to stop trying to make you white people end your racism.
Your site lacks detail. It has sub links which are broken and go nowhere. It says slavery exists but it doesn't show it or explain it. In others words it's full of shit, like you.

I'm not full of anything. The link was from The telegraph a well known UK media source.

The links worked fine on my computer. So you're either lying or you need an upgrade.

But that was not the only site.

Slavery in the UK
Modern slavery in the UK - Anti-Slavery International

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.

Kinda like non whites helped build America. There would be no America without us.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
All Men have not gotten the memo.

Only wo-men can be "victims and make excuses." Men have to get results, eventually.

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

I mostly get things right, you mostly get things wrong.

No you don't. You're just another dumb white racist who makes shit up.,

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Not really, the first inhabitants of North-Africa were Mechta-Afalou.

Not really today, these people look like Mulatto Obama, or lighter, much lighter like Sicilian.

Like this guy.

No, that's not how it happened.

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

I mostly get things right, you mostly get things wrong.

No you don't. You're just another dumb white racist who makes shit up.,

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Not really, the first inhabitants of North-Africa were Mechta-Afalou.

Not really today, these people look like Mulatto Obama, or lighter, much lighter like Sicilian.

Like this guy.

No, that's not how it happened.

Yes, Taforalt - Afalou the first North-Africans were Caucasoid, in fact closest to the most Blonde Nation of Finland according to this chart.

Brace2005-Fig2.png

The original Sphinx, believed to have been carved over 9,000 years ago, had Black African features before modern renovators tried to make it look European. 18th Century explorers and others including scholars accompanying Napoleon on an Egyptian expedition sketched the immense statue and commented on the African physiognomy that made them rethink the history of the Blacks who populated Egyt and inner Africa. They made no allusions to the Sphinx resembling THE Arabs who then populated the land as well.

But beyond that... Basil Davidson collected oral and written histories from the Ethiopians who held that Egypt was built by natural forces when the nile Delta brought soils from inner Africa and gave rise to an expanse of land whereas the Ethiopians eventually settled and populated the nile's creation. From them the Kings and Pharaohs sprang...as validated by the earliest accounts of European encounters with the Negro Sphinx.

No I don't have to try again, because you are the one who said whites are the New England of the races. You just got your dumb white sss bitch slapped again.
I see that it often makes you happy to think that you're bitch slappin' whites. You should get some therapy.

I believe it was racism to why that Pole Jan Pawel Pietrzak was killed, they raped his wife in front of him, robbed him, and killed them execution style.

Now let me ask you, why do you do this to someone you're just robbing, as the Fed's claim? Yeah, that's what I thought... They obviously hated them... Gee I wonder why?

It wouldn't really matter, it was a savage attack, racism isn't the problem, it's savagery.

Explain why a ordinary robbery would include raping the man's wife, and killing them execution style?

WTF?
Yeah, our society is that stupid, you kill someone, and it's only really, really wrong if you're racist. Hahaha, Yeah killing is kind of wrong, but really really wrong if you're racist.LOLOL

I have already commented on this crime. Obama has nothing to do with what the city and state found as motive. I'm not going to keep wasting time with a double ,murder because you want to create a straw man. Find laws and policies made by blacks to purposefully deny polish people of opportunity. Because you are white and the polish participated in the creation of laws and policies denying us opportunity.

Which Polish policymaker created laws, or polices denying Blacks opportunity, can you name them?

I know the biggest Polish politician in the U.S was long Zbigniew Brzezinski, and he supported Black Civil Rights... .He also supported the engineering / propping up of Afghanistan to knock out the Soviets... He's a big figure that ended the Cold War...

Polish are white people. Polish people participated in the denial of our civil rights. You are polish and racist yourself.

WTF?

WTF?

Well, it's pretty obvious that my racism is a reaction to the general behavior of Blacks, I've found them to be very rude, obnoxious, and hostile.... Maybe because I'm White, or maybe because they're that way.... I suspect the latter, my Jamaican friend in middle school, said he hated Blacks because they were so rude, obnoxious, and hostile.

I usually try to avoid Blacks.

But, what about Black racism?
Blacks are obviously the biggest racists in America today.

Kinda like non whites helped build America. There would be no America without us.

Notice the people who cry about White privilege, generally exaggerate the contributions of Blacks, and other non-Whites to the U.S.A, but generally ignore a lot of the White contributions to the U.S.A.

For example, we hear from those who tout of White privilege, about how the Chinese worked so hard making railways..... Well what about the Irish who worked so hard making not just railways, but also the canals, and in mines, not to mention the Irish worked early on a lot as indentured servants right next to Blacks in the cotton fields of the South.

Yeah... "Crickets" about that.

They actually deny Whites their history in many cases, just to prop up non-Whites, will claiming it's "White Privilege" it's truly hysterical.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

Hahahaha! As if you can account for every Polish person during the era of imperialism and unequivocally say none were involved. You are a riot... stupid but a riot. Then you double down and say Blacks who couldn't even vote n those days, had a part in advancing imperialism because they were drafted and forced to go fight or go to jail. Others volunteered to feed their families.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Most animals have White skin and straight hair. Coarse hair is still straight. Lambs, Jews , Blacks some Italians and Greeks are blessed with curly wooly hair. But Your neotenic nonsense fails. We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait. We also know that the whiter a personis he/she has more Neanderthal genes within their genome. The Blackest Africans have none. That makes them more human with all the traits of humanity God gave them when he created the original HUE-MAN.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The only True HUE-Mans on earth are the darkest unmixed Blacks. Pink people are mutants thereof...Albino derived mutants conceived in unions with animals known as Neanderthals in the ice caves of Prehistoric Europe.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

Hahahaha! As if you can account for every Polish person during the era of imperialism and unequivocally say none were involved. You are a riot... stupid but a riot. Then you double down and say Blacks who couldn't even vote n those days, had a part in advancing imperialism because they were drafted and forced to go fight or go to jail. Others volunteered to feed their families.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Most animals have White skin and straight hair. Coarse hair is still straight. Lambs, Jews , Blacks some Italians and Greeks are blessed with curly wooly hair. But Your neotenic nonsense fails. We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait. We also know that the whiter a personis he/she has more Neanderthal genes within their genome. The Blackest Africans have none. That makes them more human with all the traits of humanity God gave them when he created the original HUE-MAN.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The only True HUE-Mans on earth are the darkest unmixed Blacks. Pink people are mutants thereof...Albino derived mutants conceived in unions with animals known as Neanderthals in the ice caves of Prehistoric Europe.

Actually, I've found people from the British Isles including Irish have a lot of woolly hair, it would appear woolly hair peaks in Europe in Portugal, you know the biggest European slavers of Blacks.

Meanwhile the more benevolent Norse, and North Slavs are almost all straight haired.... Yeah... I think Western Europeans, and Southern Europeans have more African blood than you think, and it explains their savage behaviors.

There's very little Polish contributions to Western civilization which aren't positive.

Even in the U.S.A, Polish engineering general Kosciuszko helped free, and educate Black slaves, and Polish Korczak Ziolkowski's Crazy Horse Memorial dedicated to Native Americans.

While there might've been some Poles who were Colonists, it sure seems like Black Americans are more responsible.

As I pointed out earlier 15 - 20% of Cowboy colonial settlers to the Western frontier were Black Americans, probably 1% or less were Poles.

Also Blacks probably owned slaves more than Poles, look at Anthony Johnson a Black man, and one of the earliest recorded slave owners in America, name a single one by Poles?

Yeah, I didn't think you could name a Polish slave master.

It is certainly unfair to assume someone having pride in being white is racist, if you don't make the same assumption about those of other races. I think that many people have too often seen white pride connected to white supremacism.

I find the entire idea of pride in one's race silly; what did anyone have to do with what race they are? Why be proud of something you had nothing to do with? There is no reason that whites can't feel that sort of 'pride' just as members of any other race, though.
Why be proud of your naturally big boobs or pecker? :D

Don't be proud of them, be happy about them. ;)

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

That's where this whole "pride" thing falls apart. For DECADES -- the way "white folks" IDENTIFIED a racist among OUR group was --- THAT'S the person talking about White Pride.

Because as a group --- we DON'T have an identity, or common values. And can't AGREE on much of anything. I'm not PROUD of most whites. OR their accomplishments (if any).. So only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

Only RACISTS raise their group HIGHER than it needs to be raised. On the ASSUMPTION that BEING a certain color is MORE important than who you are what you've done for others, or how you choose to live..

Astute observation --- with this exception:

only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

I would (re)submit that when the "black is beautiful" philosophy arose (see James Brown posted earlier), which as far as I recall was the first pop expression of "pride" applied to a race ----- it was not a proactive energy but a reactive one, to throw off the four hundred years of social marginalization to which that race, as a group, had been subjected. Therefore the "black pride" thing did not come out of a vacuum; it was rather a rejection of the prior history that relentlessly told that group it had nothing to be proud of (as indeed still goes on here on this site and in this thread).

So the "black pride" idea was an act of defiance, for the purpose of instilling a basic humanity that had been denied. In effect, "yes we can feel worth". A mass psychology to dispel the previously-foisted mass psychology. Its point was to re-member --- to put back together --- something that had been ripped apart since the Atlantic slave trade.

It was following that trend that some reactionary whites took the term "pride" out of context and started perverting it. But in the origination it was a socio-cultural act of self-defense, to claim a humanity that had been so long denied.

IMHO.

Depends on the context. Surely we have examples on USMB where SOME blacks take the "Black is Beautiful" meme and embellish it with "White is Uglier".. When it becomes a CONTEST based on anecdotes and stereotypes -- it IS racism. No matter which side is doing it...

Attempting to "compensate" for prejudice is fraught with pitfalls. And in reality -- that's the topic of THIS thread. An attempt to compensate for the fact that we do (as a white group) identify OUR racists by noting which ones are FIXATED on a "white identity" And how there's a double standard for not allowing whites to compensate for the attacks against their "racial pride"..

"White as snow" "White wedding" "White knight" "Angel food cake is white" "Devils food cake black" "It's ok to lie as long as it's a white lie"

On the other hand "I'm gonna black ball you" "Black ball you" "Black sheep of the family"

Is snow not white? ;)

Generally speaking, white people are not actually white, as black people are not actually black. Every instance of the use of black and white is not racial. Black and white are also used to represent light and darkness. As a very visual species, we have tended to look at light as good and darkness as bad. I would guess this is true of almost every culture in history, regardless of racial makeup. That we have used white and black as racial designations does not mean that every instance of white being tied to goodness and black being tied to badness are racial. Some may be, but you seem to be making a blanket generalization that all use of the terms white and black has racial connotations.
All whites are Caucasian but not all Caucasians are white.

Dravidians and Arabs are considered Caucasians, not because of skin color but because of things like face and skull structure.

The original Caucasians are said to have originated in the Caucasus mountains as one group, some of them went north and became lighter and evolved different hair and eye colors, some went south developed darkin skin from the stronger sun. Within the Caucasian supergroup, it’s hard to say where “white” ends and “non-white” begins, it’s more of a continuum with Caucasians being less white as they move closer to the equator.

I guess if there’s anything that defines whites as a distinct racial group, it’s their variety in hair and eye colors combined with white skin. As you move toward the Mediterranean and eastward, that diversity gradually becomes less prominent until it disappears altogether with Dravidians on the “dark caucasian” extreme.

This is also why some people fight over whether Italians are really white. As you move south in Italy, they become swarthy complexioned and you don’t see variety in hair and eye colors. Is this Southern Italian white ?

309200header.jpg

If they (S.Italians) retained their whiter skin color and various eye and hair colors like N. Italians, their “whiteness” would not be in question. S. Italians are sort of at the borders of whiteness, like Turks, Lebanese, Greeks, some Persians, etc.

Was the Spanish golfer Seve Ballestros white ?

severiano-ballesteros.jpg

How many whites exist or “who is white” is just a matter of where they decide to make the cutoff point somewhere between Nordic and Dravidian. Russians don’t think the immigrants from the Caucasus region are “white”, even though to me they look white. Yet some consider Persian and Lebanese white and even some Aryan Indians. That’s where “white” as a social construct comes into play, namely, defining exactly who in that Caucasian continuum gets to join the white club.

I agree that racial divisions can be blurry and ill-defined at times. That has nothing to do with the implication from your previous post that terms such as "white as snow" or "black sheep" are racially motivated, though.

We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait.

So far as I know, this is untrue. If it were, you would not see the kind of variation in skin tone that exists; instead, you would have one of two types of skin. In a single-gene dominant/recessive paradigm, if there is an allele with the dominant trait, that trait is what presents. Only with a homozygous recessive gene does the recessive trait present. In skin color, a dark-skinned and light-skinned person can have a child and that child will tend to have a skin tone somewhere in between, because skin color does not work as a simple dominant/recessive paradigm. :dunno:

Anyways, a big thing people say is that you can be proud to be "British" or "German" or "Irish" or "Italian" or "Polish" but not "White" that's wrong.

Well, here's the thing, Black pride is seen as okay because they're so mixed up, and they don't know their heritage well.

Well, this is also true for many Southern Whites, and quite a few Whites in the Mid-West, and across other portions of mostly rural America, but everywhere really there's some Whites who just are either so mixed up, or so distantly connected to Europe, that they're just White people, really.

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

That's where this whole "pride" thing falls apart. For DECADES -- the way "white folks" IDENTIFIED a racist among OUR group was --- THAT'S the person talking about White Pride.

Because as a group --- we DON'T have an identity, or common values. And can't AGREE on much of anything. I'm not PROUD of most whites. OR their accomplishments (if any).. So only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

Only RACISTS raise their group HIGHER than it needs to be raised. On the ASSUMPTION that BEING a certain color is MORE important than who you are what you've done for others, or how you choose to live..

Astute observation --- with this exception:

only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

I would (re)submit that when the "black is beautiful" philosophy arose (see James Brown posted earlier), which as far as I recall was the first pop expression of "pride" applied to a race ----- it was not a proactive energy but a reactive one, to throw off the four hundred years of social marginalization to which that race, as a group, had been subjected. Therefore the "black pride" thing did not come out of a vacuum; it was rather a rejection of the prior history that relentlessly told that group it had nothing to be proud of (as indeed still goes on here on this site and in this thread).

So the "black pride" idea was an act of defiance, for the purpose of instilling a basic humanity that had been denied. In effect, "yes we can feel worth". A mass psychology to dispel the previously-foisted mass psychology. Its point was to re-member --- to put back together --- something that had been ripped apart since the Atlantic slave trade.

It was following that trend that some reactionary whites took the term "pride" out of context and started perverting it. But in the origination it was a socio-cultural act of self-defense, to claim a humanity that had been so long denied.

IMHO.

Depends on the context. Surely we have examples on USMB where SOME blacks take the "Black is Beautiful" meme and embellish it with "White is Uglier".. When it becomes a CONTEST based on anecdotes and stereotypes -- it IS racism. No matter which side is doing it...

Attempting to "compensate" for prejudice is fraught with pitfalls. And in reality -- that's the topic of THIS thread. An attempt to compensate for the fact that we do (as a white group) identify OUR racists by noting which ones are FIXATED on a "white identity" And how there's a double standard for not allowing whites to compensate for the attacks against their "racial pride"..

Yes yes I still agree with the latter part but I'm also pointing out that the original manifestation was not to put one race "ahead" of another, but rather to bring it "even". That was the whole point of the Civil Rights movement.

Forum List

Back