Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

We got there by being NUMBER 1!!!!!

Suck it up, princess. :biggrin:

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.
So we're kinda like the New England Patriots of the races? Cool! :cool:

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.
But the NFL is FULL of blacks. Please try again.
And some helped the NE Patriots to win! They could't have won without them.
Never said help wasn't used. IM2 thinks that getting other people to help you is somehow wrong. It's not, but she'll never get it.

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.
Never said help wasn't used. IM2 thinks that getting other people to help you is somehow wrong. It's not, but she'll never get it.

No he doesn't. You whites are always the ones talking about handouts and help that others get. In this case whites got helped by legislation So without rules being tilted totally in your favor it's seriously doubtful whites like you would sitting behind a computer talking about how you are number 1.

No he doesn't. You whites are always the ones talking about handouts and help that others get. In this case whites got helped by legislation So without rules being tilted totally in your favor it's seriously doubtful whites like you would sitting behind a computer talking about how you are number 1.
Whites built the system and tilted it towards themselves, and you're pissed about that? lol, all I can say is grow up.

And you know what? We're STILL NUMBER 1! STILL NUMBER 1! :cool:

I have to disagree with excelling in beauty. India women are stunningly gorgeous. So are asia women.

The single eyelid of Asians is universally considered ugly. There are some very attractive Indian and Asian women (none of whom have the Asian eyelid), but a beautiful white woman is unchallenged. Blue eyes and blond hair is the top in beauty, and those are rare outside of white women.

I understand you want to be Politically Correct, even if not realistic.

I have to disagree with excelling in beauty. India women are stunningly gorgeous. So are asia women.

The single eyelid of Asians is universally considered ugly. There are some very attractive Indian and Asian women (none of whom have the Asian eyelid), but a beautiful white woman is unchallenged. Blue eyes and blond hair is the top in beauty, and those are rare outside of white women.

lol. ME politically correct? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Nope. I find Indian and Asian women extremely beautiful and the eyes of asians are as well. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder after all.

I have never heard it described as a single vs double eyelid before. It's a bit misleading. :p

What would possibly make you think that the single eyelid is universally considered ugly?

Do you know how most Blacks feel about events and personalities which have had a significant effect on their history and culture?
No!
Do you know how most Blacks feel about slavery?
The ones in Africa practicing it, or the ones in America paying for it?

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.
provide a link showing slavery in Britain.
Modern whites who are racist are rare and you'll never get rid of them 100%
Why can't people, including blacks, just live and let live.
They are too hung up on insisting that all or most whites are racists because SOME had slaves long ago.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

If those were coherent sentences you might have a strawman.

Grammar NAZIs, who are aware of auto-correct, like to use typos for their red herrings.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because Globalist Jews want to collapse Western society.

It has nothing to do with Jews you stupid fuck! If you are going blame anyone it is white Christians who allow this.

You truly are a dumb fuck.

And yes I believe Jews are superior to YOU. Even the dumbest Jew is far superior to your dumbass. At least he can ties his own shoes and wipe his own asses. I am sure a mental midget like you struggles with both!

people need to get real and honestly acknowledge that different races have different strengths and weaknesses.

I'd like to know what those differences actually are given the fact that race is an artificial construct created by Europeans in the 15-1600's and there are no actual races.
If there are no races, why are blacks proud to be black?

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I think White folks have a lot to apologize for before they can start doing the "pride' thing.
Who should apologize and for what?

It has nothing to do with Jews you stupid fuck! If you are going blame anyone it is white Christians who allow this.

And yes I believe Jews are superior to YOU. Even the dumbest Jew is far superior to your dumbass. At least he can ties his own shoes and wipe his own asses. I am sure a mental midget like you struggles with both!

It's definitely mostly Jews, and the other parts are scared Germans, or Anglo Freemasons whom Freemasons love Jews.

Why else do you think attacking Jews is the biggest no-no in our society?
Why else do you think Israel is such a big priority in our society?
Why else do you think 99 out of 100 times when we hear about genocide it's about the Jew Holocaust, even though Jews probably make up less than 5% of all genocide victims.

There has been a lot of Jewish banker power since Medieval times, and it exploded since the 19th century , with Rothschild's, Goldman-Sachs, George Soros, Max Warburg, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff, Otto Kahn, and so forth.

The Jews really do dominate in Hollywood, and media, for some time now.

The Jews are definitely the dominant ethnic group behind contributions in campaigns, about 1/2 of Democrat money is Jewish, and about 1/3rd of Republican money is Jewish.

Let's not forget strategists who are Jewish like Henry Kissinger, Maddie Albright, or Axelrod.

Then there's the fact that about 50% of the most powerful lawyers in the U.S.A are Jewish.

Not to mention Wall street, and Doctors, and CEO's.

About 1/2 of all billionaires in the U.S are Jewish.

The list truly keeps going on, and on.

The dumb f*cks are those Jew loving idiots who liter the West.

Poland was indeed even more Jewish than America in the Interwar period at 10% vs 3% in the U.S.A today, and it seems the amount of Jewish control was only a little higher in Poland then.

But, Poles were smart, they pushed for Jewish Boycotts since the 20th century rolled in, and pushed for barring Jews from holding positions of power.

Yes, this does support it's not only Jews.

But, Jews have played a massive role, no doubt.... The difference is Western society tolerates them, unlike Poland in the 1930's, or even the 1960's.

people need to get real and honestly acknowledge that different races have different strengths and weaknesses.

I'd like to know what those differences actually are given the fact that race is an artificial construct created by Europeans in the 15-1600's and there are no actual races.

Isn't it funny that he fights so vigorously for something he claims doesn't exist?

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

Hahahaha! As if you can account for every Polish person during the era of imperialism and unequivocally say none were involved. You are a riot... stupid but a riot. Then you double down and say Blacks who couldn't even vote n those days, had a part in advancing imperialism because they were drafted and forced to go fight or go to jail. Others volunteered to feed their families.

You can go take your stupidity, and go home.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Most animals have White skin and straight hair. Coarse hair is still straight. Lambs, Jews , Blacks some Italians and Greeks are blessed with curly wooly hair. But Your neotenic nonsense fails. We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait. We also know that the whiter a personis he/she has more Neanderthal genes within their genome. The Blackest Africans have none. That makes them more human with all the traits of humanity God gave them when he created the original HUE-MAN.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The only True HUE-Mans on earth are the darkest unmixed Blacks. Pink people are mutants thereof...Albino derived mutants conceived in unions with animals known as Neanderthals in the ice caves of Prehistoric Europe.

Actually, I've found people from the British Isles including Irish have a lot of woolly hair, it would appear woolly hair peaks in Europe in Portugal, you know the biggest European slavers of Blacks.

Meanwhile the more benevolent Norse, and North Slavs are almost all straight haired.... Yeah... I think Western Europeans, and Southern Europeans have more African blood than you think, and it explains their savage behaviors.

There's very little Polish contributions to Western civilization which aren't positive.

Even in the U.S.A, Polish engineering general Kosciuszko helped free, and educate Black slaves, and Polish Korczak Ziolkowski's Crazy Horse Memorial dedicated to Native Americans.

While there might've been some Poles who were Colonists, it sure seems like Black Americans are more responsible.

As I pointed out earlier 15 - 20% of Cowboy colonial settlers to the Western frontier were Black Americans, probably 1% or less were Poles.

Also Blacks probably owned slaves more than Poles, look at Anthony Johnson a Black man, and one of the earliest recorded slave owners in America, name a single one by Poles?

Yeah, I didn't think you could name a Polish slave master.
Young man I'm not going to engage you in some silly exchange about Poles and Blacks. That's just a diversion from the focus on the sins and exploits of the " WHITE" collective.
If Poles had no hand in any of that then I'm not talking about them. I could also reciprocate and. do the same kind of hair splitting you are doing by attaching different tribal affilliations to every black you name as acounter to my premise. But I'm not playing that game... I suspect. that Poles probably were as diverse in their pitical views as any other group and that some were altruistic while others were haters. I really don't care. I'm more concerned about the dominate ethnic conglomerate made up of all kinds of European nationalities that have been waging cold and hot wars against people of color for centuries...and they still are.

I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

If those were coherent sentences you might have a strawman.

Grammar NAZIs, who are aware of auto-correct, like to use typos for their red herrings.

Perhaps they do. Wooden know. But you should be aware that "Nazi" is not an acronym.

No, your Black Americans are more responsible for American imperialism (Western Imperialism) than Polish people were.

Hahahaha! As if you can account for every Polish person during the era of imperialism and unequivocally say none were involved. You are a riot... stupid but a riot. Then you double down and say Blacks who couldn't even vote n those days, had a part in advancing imperialism because they were drafted and forced to go fight or go to jail. Others volunteered to feed their families.

A lot of Animals have coarse hair, and as for light skin, it's because we needed Vitamin D..

Light skin is a Neotenic trait BTW, such kind of traits are generally considered more Human.

Most animals have White skin and straight hair. Coarse hair is still straight. Lambs, Jews , Blacks some Italians and Greeks are blessed with curly wooly hair. But Your neotenic nonsense fails. We know that White skin in humans is a recessive trait and that black skin is a dominant trait. We also know that the whiter a personis he/she has more Neanderthal genes within their genome. The Blackest Africans have none. That makes them more human with all the traits of humanity God gave them when he created the original HUE-MAN.

Eastern Europeans are way more Neotenic than Western Europe, here lays the issue, Western Europeans are prehistoric like their Negroid buddies..

The only True HUE-Mans on earth are the darkest unmixed Blacks. Pink people are mutants thereof...Albino derived mutants conceived in unions with animals known as Neanderthals in the ice caves of Prehistoric Europe.

Actually, I've found people from the British Isles including Irish have a lot of woolly hair, it would appear woolly hair peaks in Europe in Portugal, you know the biggest European slavers of Blacks.

Meanwhile the more benevolent Norse, and North Slavs are almost all straight haired.... Yeah... I think Western Europeans, and Southern Europeans have more African blood than you think, and it explains their savage behaviors.

There's very little Polish contributions to Western civilization which aren't positive.

Even in the U.S.A, Polish engineering general Kosciuszko helped free, and educate Black slaves, and Polish Korczak Ziolkowski's Crazy Horse Memorial dedicated to Native Americans.

While there might've been some Poles who were Colonists, it sure seems like Black Americans are more responsible.

As I pointed out earlier 15 - 20% of Cowboy colonial settlers to the Western frontier were Black Americans, probably 1% or less were Poles.

Also Blacks probably owned slaves more than Poles, look at Anthony Johnson a Black man, and one of the earliest recorded slave owners in America, name a single one by Poles?

Young man I'm not going to engage you in some silly exchange about Poles and Blacks. That's just a diversion from the focus on the sins and exploits of the " WHITE" collective.
If Poles had no hand in any of that then I'm not talking about them. I could also reciprocate and. do the same kind of hair splitting you are doing by attaching different tribal affilliations to every black you name as acounter to my premise. But I'm not playing that game... I suspect. that Poles probably were as diverse in their pitical views as any other group and that some were altruistic while others were haters. I really don't care. I'm more concerned about the dominate ethnic conglomerate made up of all kinds of European nationalities that have been waging cold and hot wars against people of color for centuries...and they still are.

There is good, and bad in all races.

However, there's some glaring massive disparities even in Europe between say a Pole, and a German in atrocities committed despite being neighbors.

Same goes presumably for Blacks, the Black murder rates are all over the place, very high, and some kind of low, but mostly high.

However, just because there's good in all groups, doesn't mean there's no dangers.

This just means there's festering collective detriments... Furthermore Balkanization tends to explode, the groups tend to divide along lines.

Look at the Balkans it's self, sure there were good, and bad in all groups, but when the Pogrom / Riots / Massacres what ever you call them started erupting, the groups splintered apart into their factions regardless.

So, this shows that if there were say a race war in the U.S even good Blacks, and good Whites could end up fighting each other, just because they ended up being almost forced to take sides.
Same holds true in any war, really.

Last edited:
They are too hung up on insisting that all or most whites are racists because SOME had slaves long ago.

Blacks talk about irrelevant slavery and imagined discrimination because they're parasites wanting whites to support them.

However, there's some glaring massive disparities even in Europe between say a Pole, and a German in atrocities committed despite being neighbors.

Same goes presumably for Blacks, the Black murder rates are all over the place, very high, and some kind of low, but mostly high.

However, just because there's good in all groups, doesn't mean there's no dangers.

This just means there's festering collective detriments... Furthermore Balkanization tends to explode, the groups tend to divide along lines.

Look at the Balkans it's self, sure there were good, and bad in all groups, but when the Pogrom / Riots / Massacres what ever you call them started erupting, the groups splintered apart into their factions regardless.

So, this shows that if there were say a race war in the U.S even good Blacks, and good Whites could end up fighting each other, just because they ended up being almost forced to take sides.
True, there is good and bad in all races. The problem with the blacks on these message boards is that they still hold whites today accountable for the history of SOME whites in the past. Yes, there are still bad whites, all blacks aren't good angels either. Bringing up the past does NOT help in any discussions because it is just that, in the PAST. We can't change it.

True, there is good and bad in all races. The problem with the blacks on these message boards is that they still hold whites today accountable for the history of SOME whites in the past. Yes, there are still bad whites, all blacks aren't good angels either. Bringing up the past does NOT help in any discussions because it is just that, in the PAST. We can't change it.
Indeed there are good and bad people in every race. But in America I see far more goodness among those White knights known as liberals than I see in the RW pink caba.
The past histories of liberals coincide with abolition, civil rights, and racial tolerance to some degree. Conservatives instigated American chattel slavery, were agents of racial hatred, and continue til this very day to
Undermine gains made by Blacks over the last few decades. Notice that I did not mention party affiliation. There are liberals and conservatives in both parties. However the GOP is top heavy with RW White males.

Forum List

Back