Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.
provide a link showing slavery in Britain.
Modern whites who are racist are rare and you'll never get rid of them 100%
Why can't people, including blacks, just live and let live.
They are too hung up on insisting that all or most whites are racists because SOME had slaves long ago.
Most people who call themselves white believe they are superior to the best Black man. That's part of the social conditioning we all were indoctrinated with starting in elementary school. Most Democrats and republicans alike ...black and white... harbor that conditioning. That phenomenon became crystal clear during Obama's presidency and the election of racist Donald Trump as president left no doubt. We don't have to go back 100 years to find evidence of racism
...its happening NOW.
I disagree, most whites do not believe they are superior. This is a fallacy that a lot of blacks want to believe to keep racial hatred alive.

And by what barometer did you measure and conclude that MOST Caucasians do not believe they are superior? I say the moment they use the word "white" they show their mindset of being superior just as you just did. White as an identifier of so-called race is only meaningful because there are people darker than a paper bag in the world.
I, in no way, indicated that I think I am superior to anyone. How the hell did you get that from my post? This proves that you WANT to believe whites think they are superior, it gives you a warped reason to be indignant towards whites.

My words are generated from personal experience, the observances of others who valid my own experiences, media and research. In my life time every person who I've met who refers to themselves as "white" attaches an intrinsic superiority to it.
If I refer to myself as White I do so because I am White. But you perceive an implicit sense of "intrinsic superiority" attached to that simple observation.

Can it be this perception of "intrinsic superiority" associated with Whiteness is something that resides in your subconscious?

They are too hung up on insisting that all or most whites are racists because SOME had slaves long ago.
Most people who call themselves white believe they are superior to the best Black man. That's part of the social conditioning we all were indoctrinated with starting in elementary school. Most Democrats and republicans alike ...black and white... harbor that conditioning. That phenomenon became crystal clear during Obama's presidency and the election of racist Donald Trump as president left no doubt. We don't have to go back 100 years to find evidence of racism
...its happening NOW.

It must be nice feeling confident enough to speak for most white people. :lol:

My words are generated from personal experience, the observances of others who valid my own experiences, media and research. In my life time every person who I've met who refers to themselves as "white" attaches an intrinsic superiority to it.

That's a lot different than just saying "most people who call themselves white believe they are superior to the best Black man."

I wonder, were these anecdotal whites declaring themselves superior, or is that just what you believe that they believe?

Even among actual white supremacists, I would guess that at least some consider themselves better to minorities as an average, but not "superior to the best Black man."

Perhaps you see feelings of superiority in whites because you expect to, rather than because they are necessarily there.

There are plenty of White observers who have expressed the same beliefs I have about how most whites think about race:

President Lyndon Baines Johnson, who grew up in the South and understood the politics of racism from the inside, saw it in part as a ploy to divide and conquer.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

And if you are sincere and have some spare time you might want to read this transcript carefully . It's an eye opener.

http://www.mediaed.org/transcripts/White-Like-Me-Transcript.pdf

What is the transcript supposed to open my eyes to? That racism still exists in this country? That society still favors whites over minorities? It certainly did not make me think that most whites think they are "superior to the best Black man," which was your earlier claim.

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.
...its happening NOW.
I disagree, most whites do not believe they are superior. This is a fallacy that a lot of blacks want to believe to keep racial hatred alive.

And by what barometer did you measure and conclude that MOST Caucasians do not believe they are superior? I say the moment they use the word "white" they show their mindset of being superior just as you just did. White as an identifier of so-called race is only meaningful because there are people darker than a paper bag in the world.

How is using the generally accepted term for one of the races having a mindset of being superior?

...its happening NOW.

We are actually indoctrinated in elementary school with Black History Month, that teaches Blacks are equal, and the victim decent folk, and that White people are the villain predator.

Black History month is an insult to any Black with any pride. To relegate Black History to one single month is a shame; but, the separation of Black History from American History or World History is vile. Black History should be infused into the regular curriculums in all 12 levels of Mandatory education.
If the teaching of Black History mentions the systemic atrocities committed against Blacks by murderous Caucs...that is accurate history. It happened. But there were other White people who stood with Blacks in their quest for equality.
Those should be mentioned too.

When I was in school, John Brown was depicted as an enemy of the people because of the Harper's Ferry incident. Nat Turner, who wreaked vengeance upon his sadistic owners and their neighbors was cast as a villain.

You are truly privileged, no one else has anything else like this, there's no Polish History Month to tell about Polish greats, or anything like it.

Poles say they are "white " therefore the history of "white" people is theirs and that history involves all 12 months of the year. It's even on our currency.
By your logic, regarding Black history, there is no Watusi History Month, There is no Tutsi or Masai History month. Its' all lumped together as Black history that usually begins with the Black American experience.

...its happening NOW.

That's a lot different than just saying "most people who call themselves white believe they are superior to the best Black man."

I wonder, were these anecdotal whites declaring themselves superior, or is that just what you believe that they believe?

Even among actual white supremacists, I would guess that at least some consider themselves better to minorities as an average, but not "superior to the best Black man."

Perhaps you see feelings of superiority in whites because you expect to, rather than because they are necessarily there.

There are plenty of White observers who have expressed the same beliefs I have about how most whites think about race:

President Lyndon Baines Johnson, who grew up in the South and understood the politics of racism from the inside, saw it in part as a ploy to divide and conquer.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

And if you are sincere and have some spare time you might want to read this transcript carefully . It's an eye opener.

What is the transcript supposed to open my eyes to? That racism still exists in this country? That society still favors whites over minorities? It certainly did not make me think that most whites think they are "superior to the best Black man," which was your earlier claim.
I can't take the credit for LBJ's claim but I do agree with it. And I don't imagine any evidence to back that claim up will suffice to change the mind of someone determined to be obstinately opposed to it. The information is for open minded people... you were just the vessel I used to get my message out.

...its happening NOW.

How is using the generally accepted term for one of the races having a mindset of being superior?
why is racism important to the sole surviving species in the homo genus?

...its happening NOW.

Explain how Black victimhood being instilled in our institutions doesn't divide, and conquer?

Yes, Blacks have been weaponized against Whites, as have Gays, Women, Hispanics, and the White Liberals.

It's all a plot to destroy Western Culture.

Believe when we're gone, you'll be gone too.

These Globalist scums don't care about Black people, they care about using against White people to divide, and conquer White people.

If these Globalist scums did care about Black people, they would talk a lot about King Leopold's Genocide in the Belgian Congo, as much as they do about the Jew Holocaust. no such luck, though.
I am not aware that black victimhood is being instilled in our institutions. But I do see that you are instilling RW white male victimhood in this thread.

...its happening NOW.

I, in no way, indicated that I think I am superior to anyone. How the hell did you get that from my post? This proves that you WANT to believe whites think they are superior, it gives you a warped reason to be indignant towards whites.
I didn't expect you to "get it." When you mature you may one day understand the hidden psychological lift that the "white " pseudo identity inherently places over darker folks who are as oblivious to it as you are. The poorest Caucasian values his membership in this social construct more than his richer counterparts...for that is all he has. A black banker might enjoy a higher socio economic status but the poor white man can at least say I am white and reason that the black banker must have been given what he has by white people. In his mind he is still better than the black banker.

If I refer to myself as White I do so because I am White. But you perceive an implicit sense of "intrinsic superiority" attached to that simple observation.

Can it be this perception of "intrinsic superiority" associated with Whiteness is something that resides in your subconscious?

No, I have posted links that validate my observations. Those observations echo the studies of erudite white and Black experts experts. Anthropologists such as Ashley Montagu have long denounced the false notion of whiteness. But you are so immersed in your self imposed sense of purity you ignore the pink face staring back at you in the mirror and call yourself white.

I went down to USMB and read some Trump supporting submissive rube whining about liberals :rock:

I go Yeah whatever LOL Trump is still an Orange Racist

26904811_10208129113184885_5343447879671791695_n.jpg
26239935_10208133267488740_6601599468379967771_n.jpg
trump-yearone.jpg
26239921_10208123634047910_1438269992100262769_n.jpg
ITLRND9xzjYBUlx5OOQ0FNjP1nWqc4u-ngAupRcHt8SlL_PnY_L_l6MnZqHWJwkEGfOgNA=s113

26734423_10208120971501348_669311477151457864_n.jpg
26239457_10208126178351516_2970259709425981678_n.jpg
26907689_10208121520355069_4309787695027224141_n.jpg

tenor.gif
26815512_10208122684944183_7294186172709732014_n.jpg
25591589_10208131675288936_9096039229869388388_n.jpg

100.gif
26231694_10208120973421396_5457863763237417990_n.jpg
26229360_10208118210872334_8002745134007194531_n.jpg
26219177_10208119296419472_3090054612607755646_n.jpg
. That's just so wrong on so many levels.. :banned03:
ROTFLMBO.

White Supremacy didn't work for Hitler and it's not going to work for Trump.

Certainly it worked for Hitler. He just lost the war, that's all. You do know that losing the war had nothing to do with the concentration camps, which were a great surprise to the allies, or the, ahem, somewhat repressive German view of race?

Same with the Kaiser in the 1914 war. Germans could get away with a lot more than they do if they didn't keep losing wars. Both times they made the critical mistake of getting America involved in the wars on the side of their enemies. Also, both times they made war on Russia and the other side of Europe at the same time, never really a GOOD idea. There were other reasons Germany keeps losing, but none of them involve their racial attitudes, which were wildly popular at the time, and not only in Germany.

Last edited:

What's going on is that they want you to be ashamed of being white. I'd say let them take over that job. I don't want it.

What's going on is that they want you to be ashamed of being white. I'd say let them take over that job. I don't want it.

Whites have a record of using their whiteness t oppress others and it is documented. So all this whining and sniffling about being ashamed to be white is irrelevant.

White Supremacy didn't work for Hitler and it's not going to work for Trump.

Certainly it worked for Hitler. He just lost the war, that's all. You do know that losing the war had nothing to do with the concentration camps, which were a great surprise to the allies, or the, ahem, somewhat repressive German view of race?

Same with the Kaiser in the 1914 war. Germans could get away with a lot more than they do if they didn't keep losing wars. Both times they made the critical mistake of getting America involved in the wars on the side of their enemies. Also, both times they made war on Russia and the other side of Europe at the same time, never really a GOOD idea. There were other reasons Germany keeps losing, but none of them involve their racial attitudes, which were wildly popular at the time, and not only in Germany.

Germany in WW1 wasn't Fascist, nor White supremacist, they sided with Islamic Turks, and also sent the train of Bolsheviks to Russia with financing, and supplies in 1917.

Just kind of shows the issue was "German" or as I think "Jewish" and "German"

Yeah, isn't it something that once Jews left Germany this country finally became a pacifist, and that now the reign of terror has followed Jews to near Israel with ISIS / ISIL?

I'm not so sure that's a coincidence.

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

Ask yourself why there is Irish American, African American, etc, but not English American.

It's because you don't need pride events when you've been the aggressors and the holders of power.

Whites have a record of using their whiteness t oppress others and it is documented. So all this whining and sniffling about being ashamed to be white is irrelevant.

Liberal Globalist Jews have used Nazis to hype up anti-Racist hysteria, and have propped up Blacks as victims who hate Whites, to divide, and conquer America, and destroy the nation.

You're fighting the wrong fight, you should be fighting for a Black American nation...

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like

Ask yourself why there is Irish American, African American, etc, but not English American.

It's because you don't need pride events when you've been the aggressors and the holders of power.

There are English Americans, furthermore Jews hold the most power in America, rather than Anglos, besides a lot of Anglos are Zionists too, they love being dominated by Jews.

Liberal Globalist Jews have used Nazis to hype up anti-Racist hysteria, and have propped up Blacks as victims who hate Whites, to divide, and conquer America, and destroy the nation.

You're fighting the wrong fight, you should be fighting for a Black American nation...

Would you please just STFU! The garbage you post is straight stump stupidity. Don't tell me shit.

Former racist admits he is scared of Black people

Forum List

Back