Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

White and Black are not races. If they ARE, by definition, I think that maybe we need to start using a color coding system and call Asians "Yellow" and American Indians "Red"

I'm pretty sure Ibn Khaldūn an Arab Moor founded Race / Racism against Black Sub-Saharan Africans.

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

I mostly get things right, you mostly get things wrong.

No you don't. You're just another dumb white racist who makes shit up.,

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Not really, the first inhabitants of North-Africa were Mechta-Afalou.

Not really today, these people look like Mulatto Obama, or lighter, much lighter like Sicilian.

Like this guy.

No, that's not how it happened.

I'm pretty sure Ibn Khaldūn an Arab Moor founded Race / Racism against Black Sub-Saharan Africans.

You're sure about a lot of things that have been shown to be wrong to your face.

Blacks do live above the Sahara and always have. And arabs do live below the sahara and always have.

Not really today, these people look like Mulatto Obama, or lighter, much lighter like Sicilian.

Like this guy.

Yes, Taforalt - Afalou the first North-Africans were Caucasoid, in fact closest to the most Blonde Nation of Finland according to this chart.

Brace2005-Fig2.png

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
White people have never been oppressed.

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

To say tha
There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.

I+like

“When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace” - Jimi Hendrix

To say that a White refugee from Ukraine's Donbass war, is somehow not oppressed, but African Americans are, is a hilarious position.

Especially considering that Ukraine is much poorer than African Americans, and had 4 million Ukrainians killed in WW2, and 4 million killed in the Holodomor terror famine.

Ober 100 million blacks have died in various oppressive activities done by whites. Your position is lunacy because you want to claim supremacy and oppression at the same time.

More like 100 million Slavic people died from Nazis, and Soviets.

Which I can prove by the 56 - 66 million Slavs killed in the Soviet Union.
The 30 million or so Slavs killed in WW2, by Nazis.

That's actually could be very close to 90 - 100 million.

We're the real big victims, you're not.

Perhaps 20 million Africans were killed between the Belgian Congo Genocide,, the Atlantic Slave Trade, the genocide of Namibia etc.

I can't think of any other reason for such brutality, and even if weren't that, it shows savagery.
So the 5000 blacks who commit murder each year, do so because they’re black, so what it is about the other 35 million or so, also black, who don’t?
What about Black American racism against Poles?

This case clearly is most likely a bunch of Black racists getting angry at race mixing, and killing the Polish guy, and his Black girl friend.

Murder of Jan Pawel and Quiana Jenkins Pietrzak - Wikipedia
How do you know that they killed them because they were white ?

The fact that you had to go back 12 years to find a case of so called black racism. Tell's it's own story.

But in this case. They were individuals acting as individuals and there was no system in place that supported their right to harm whites.

However white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Because what you failed to mentioned is of three people who killed these guys, one got a death sentence, the other two got life without a parole.

So it's not really an effective racism if you have to give your life away, should you practice it. Is it ?

It's like me being in the woods and saying "I can be racist to a Brown Bear, because I can sneak up and slap it in the face"

57f23fd81b00007f08ef3fad.jpeg

And maybe I could. But that's act 1.

Act 2 would result in the bear turning round and having me for breakfast. So I don't do act 1 because I know of the severe penalties. The system
of white supremacy works the same way.

Black ppl are aware of the more severe punishments that comes with harming white people

Not to mention the fact that racial violence is also a power that white people have and can use against black people, unlike for the most part the power to deny a bank loan for racial reasons, to “steer” certain home-buyers away from living in certain “nicer” neighborhoods, or to racially profile in terms of policing.

So racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious, is pretty impotent.

We are in positions to kill no one and any black person who dares to try, will go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, when you can poison black people's water supply as they did in Flint a couple of years ago. when you can deny decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black people who can do any of that to whites. But there are many whites who do that black people and all the times.

I believe it was racism to why that Pole Jan Pawel Pietrzak was killed, they raped his wife in front of him, robbed him, and killed them execution style.

Now let me ask you, why do you do this to someone you're just robbing, as the Fed's claim? Yeah, that's what I thought... They obviously hated them... Gee I wonder why?

It wouldn't really matter, it was a savage attack, racism isn't the problem, it's savagery.

I+like

To say tha

I+like

To say that a White refugee from Ukraine's Donbass war, is somehow not oppressed, but African Americans are, is a hilarious position.

Especially considering that Ukraine is much poorer than African Americans, and had 4 million Ukrainians killed in WW2, and 4 million killed in the Holodomor terror famine.

Ober 100 million blacks have died in various oppressive activities done by whites. Your position is lunacy because you want to claim supremacy and oppression at the same time.

Perhaps 20 million Africans were killed between the Belgian Congo Genocide,, the Atlantic Slave Trade, the genocide of Namibia etc.

Yeah I know. When you have to use the word perhaps you don't know what you are taking about. I'm not saying perhaps, I am saying that over 100 million blacks have died and that is a very bare minimum. You don't get to pretend to be this victim and claim you are superior. You at just trying to derail the conversation. Your ass is a white American. And as such you and your ancestors decided that you would put down your ethnicity to be white. So now just because your polish asses are implicated in the racism whites put out, you want to cry about being polish. No you are white.

I can't think of any other reason for such brutality, and even if weren't that, it shows savagery.
So the 5000 blacks who commit murder each year, do so because they’re black, so what it is about the other 35 million or so, also black, who don’t?

This case clearly is most likely a bunch of Black racists getting angry at race mixing, and killing the Polish guy, and his Black girl friend.

The fact that you had to go back 12 years to find a case of so called black racism. Tell's it's own story.

But in this case. They were individuals acting as individuals and there was no system in place that supported their right to harm whites.

However white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Because what you failed to mentioned is of three people who killed these guys, one got a death sentence, the other two got life without a parole.

So it's not really an effective racism if you have to give your life away, should you practice it. Is it ?

It's like me being in the woods and saying "I can be racist to a Brown Bear, because I can sneak up and slap it in the face"

Act 2 would result in the bear turning round and having me for breakfast. So I don't do act 1 because I know of the severe penalties. The system

Black ppl are aware of the more severe punishments that comes with harming white people

Not to mention the fact that racial violence is also a power that white people have and can use against black people, unlike for the most part the power to deny a bank loan for racial reasons, to “steer” certain home-buyers away from living in certain “nicer” neighborhoods, or to racially profile in terms of policing.

So racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious, is pretty impotent.

We are in positions to kill no one and any black person who dares to try, will go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, when you can poison black people's water supply as they did in Flint a couple of years ago. when you can deny decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black people who can do any of that to whites. But there are many whites who do that black people and all the times.

I believe it was racism to why that Pole Jan Pawel Pietrzak was killed, they raped his wife in front of him, robbed him, and killed them execution style.

Now let me ask you, why do you do this to someone you're just robbing, as the Fed's claim? Yeah, that's what I thought... They obviously hated them... Gee I wonder why?

It wouldn't really matter, it was a savage attack, racism isn't the problem, it's savagery.

What you believe doesn't matter.

Like this guy.

Like this guy.

Yes, Taforalt - Afalou the first North-Africans were Caucasoid, in fact closest to the most Blonde Nation of Finland according to this chart.

Brace2005-Fig2.png

That's not the way things were. But it is expected this is what you will try to claim.

You claim this number 1 but what you got you did not get honorably or by allowing fair competition. So when you are promoting white pride you are in reality promoting mediocrity assisted by legislation that denied anyone else the chance to compete.
We got there by being NUMBER 1!!!!!

Suck it up, princess. :biggrin:

Actually you got there exactly the way I described. You're a loser, white boy. Suck it up princess.
So we're kinda like the New England Patriots of the races? Cool! :cool:

No. Whites are like if no other team was allowed in the NFL and the New England Patriots declared themselves number 1.
But the NFL is FULL of blacks. Please try again.

No I don't have to try again, because you are the one who said whites are the New England of the races. You just got your dumb white sss bitch slapped again.

I+like

To say tha

I+like

Yeah I know. When you have to use the word perhaps you don't know what you are taking about. I'm not saying perhaps, I am saying that over 100 million blacks have died and that is a very bare minimum. You don't get to pretend to be this victim and claim you are superior. You at just trying to derail the conversation. Your ass is a white American. And as such you and your ancestors decided that you would put down your ethnicity to be white. So now just because your polish asses are implicated in the racism whites put out, you want to cry about being polish. No you are white.

Name all these Black genocide figures?

Some retards say 100 million Blacks died in Middle-Passage, how can this be when roughly 10 - 14 million were even taken to the America's?

There is one legit very big Black genocide figure, it's the Belgian Congo Genocide some think even 15 million may have perished, and guess who wrote about it to warn the World of this evil, Polish Jozef Conrad.

Polish Kosciuszko founded American engineering in the American Revolutionary War, he did the important Fortifications at West Point, and Saratoga, but the point is he used his money to free, and educate Black slaves.

You think the first American civil rights movement was about Blacks? Nope, it was about Polish workers in Jamestown, who went on strike for equal rights.

Yet, you think Polish people owe you, really?

What sickness, very, very sick people.

Explain why a ordinary robbery would include raping the man's wife, and killing them execution style?

Obummer's admin is full of lies on this one.

Besides, it wouldn't matter if it was racism, or not.

It was savagery, and how does racist beliefs make it anymore savage?

WTF?
Yeah, our society is that stupid, you kill someone, and it's only really, really wrong if you're racist. Hahaha, Yeah killing is kind of wrong, but really really wrong if you're racist.LOLOL

What a dumb society we live in.

I don't know if it was racially motivated but he did have a black wife.

JAN+PAWEL+AND+QUIANA+JENKINS+PIETRZ+1.jpg

From what I gather they were subordinates under his command. A couple of them had serious problems with him, but I think that along with that fact and his black wife, sent them over the edge. But this is all speculation.

To say tha

Some retards say 100 million Blacks died in Middle-Passage, how can this be when roughly 10 - 14 million were even taken to the America's?

There is one legit very big Black genocide figure, it's the Belgian Congo Genocide some think even 15 million may have perished, and guess who wrote about it to warn the World of this evil, Polish Jozef Conrad.

Polish Kosciuszko founded American engineering in the American Revolutionary War, he did the important Fortifications at West Point, and Saratoga, but the point is he used his money to free, and educate Black slaves.

You think the first American civil rights movement was about Blacks? Nope, it was about Polish workers in Jamestown, who went on strike for equal rights.

Yeah and the next story you will try to tell us is how Columbus was polish. No one actually knows the number of blacks who got on those ships who died in passage or committed suicide by jumping out. Slavery/Apartheid in America as well as South and colonization in combination lasted until the 1990's. Every black person who died in these systems count,. So the number could be well over a billion. You have no clue. The Polish who came here in 1619 were free people. Thy got the right to vote in 1619 like very other white person. Historian save rendered opinions on what happened and your story is not it.

Explain why a ordinary robbery would include raping the man's wife, and killing them execution style?

WTF?
Yeah, our society is that stupid, you kill someone, and it's only really, really wrong if you're racist. Hahaha, Yeah killing is kind of wrong, but really really wrong if you're racist.LOLOL

I have already commented on this crime. Obama has nothing to do with what the city and state found as motive. I'm not going to keep wasting time with a double ,murder because you want to create a straw man. Find laws and policies made by blacks to purposefully deny polish people of opportunity. Because you are white and the polish participated in the creation of laws and policies denying us opportunity.

To say tha

Yeah and the next story you will try to tell us is how Columbus was polish. No one actually knows the number of blacks who got on those ships who died in passage or committed suicide by jumping out. Slavery/Apartheid in America as well as South and colonization in combination lasted until the 1990's. Every black person who died in these systems count,. So the number could be well over a billion. You have no clue. The Polish who came here in 1619 were free people. Thy got the right to vote in 1619 like very other white person. Historian save rendered opinions on what happened and your story is not it.

Inconvenient fact, the U.S Black slave population grew faster than all populations in Europe, at the same time.

Some genocide, alright. LOLOLOL Mega BS.

Some of the Latino Colonists especially Mexico are rather suspicious where their Blacks went, however.

I mean Mexico took in quite a few Black slaves too, and they almost disappeared, except in Oxaca, and even those Afro Mexicans don't look very Black typically.

So, I do wonder, my ex Mexican co-worker joked that "His people killed the Black slaves"

"They" don't have any achievements?

Name some. That don't involve NFL records.

Ever heard of "jazz"? "Blues"? "R&B"? "Rock 'n' Roll"?

Are you like new to this planet?
I believe you should still only be proud of what you, as an individual, achieve.

I do too but the poster's leaning on a crutch of mass generalization so I gave him a quick lesson in why he can't stand on that crutch. Of course in order to do that I had to employ cultural artifacts, since his bogus generalization can't work for a race anyway.

I have the same attitude to the idea of "celebrating" New Year's Eve. Not sure what's been accomplished by watching a clock, since we can do that any time.

WTF?

I have already commented on this crime. Obama has nothing to do with what the city and state found as motive. I'm not going to keep wasting time with a double ,murder because you want to create a straw man. Find laws and policies made by blacks to purposefully deny polish people of opportunity. Because you are white and the polish participated in the creation of laws and policies denying us opportunity.

Which Polish policymaker created laws, or polices denying Blacks opportunity, can you name them?

I know the biggest Polish politician in the U.S was long Zbigniew Brzezinski, and he supported Black Civil Rights... .He also supported the engineering / propping up of Afghanistan to knock out the Soviets... He's a big figure that ended the Cold War...

Anyone who thinks Polish people owe them for Western Imperialism, really must have major brain-damage.

Why don't I go blame you for the Rwanda genocide, huh punk?

Most Blacks do this, they always think all Whites owe them, or don't understand them... That's one of many reasons I don't like them very much.

I never mentioned polish people specifically. You introduced that dynamic into the conversation. My focus was on those responsible for western imperialism, If the Poles weren't a part of that their only culpability is in jumping on the whiteness bandwagon to join the gang of nation destroyers.

As far as I know I am not descended from either the Rwandan or Tutsi tribes.

If anything Black Americans are more responsible than Poles including Polish Americans for Western Imperialism.

1.) More Black Americans fought in Vietnam, or Iraq wars than Polish Americans.

2.) More Black Americans seem to have owned slaves in the U.S.A, and definitely in Liberia.

3.) Black American Buffalo soldiers fought with America, which Polish unit had?

4.) A large amount of Cowboys were Black, If I recall between 15 - 20%, how many were Polish?
Indeed Blacks have fought in every virtually major war the former American colonies and subsequent states have. engaged in. But
Haven't proposed erasing Caucs from the future. Where did you get that silly notion that?
That's as silly as your suggestion that average Europeans are blameless in fomenting western imperialism everwhere they went.
History, written and unwritten, is the barometer by which all nations are judged.
The boastful exploits of conquerors Is the substance from which national
pride is formed ...embellishments make it palatable for the masses. But the bloodstains
remain no matter how much white washing is applied.

No doubt, your bloody history stands out prominently as a bookmark in the book of human experience and greed or averice had some bearing on it. But the invention of whiteness set the notion of racial supremacy in motion and mankind has been cursed by it ever since.
Haven't proposed erasing Caucs from the future. Where did you get that silly notion that?
That's as silly as your suggestion that average Europeans are blameless in fomenting western imperialism everwhere they went.
History, written and unwritten, is the barometer by which all nations are judged.
pride is formed ...embellishments make it palatable for the masses. But the bloodstains

No doubt, your bloody history stands out prominently as a bookmark in the book of human experience and greed or averice had some bearing on it. But the invention of whiteness set the notion of racial supremacy in motion and mankind has been cursed by it ever since.

It's no wonder why a lot of Poles, like Italians in the Northern states don't like you guys very much."

We came here without guilt.

Our neighborhoods were mostly Polish, or Italian, and then a bunch of violent ghettoes formed in our former ethnic enclaves of Blacks who hate, and attack Whites form, who think that we're the Whitey that owes them.

No, the only thing I owe you, is what you deserve, which is nothing but fury.

Italians are one of the more recent inductees into the hall of whiteness. Poles were held in utter disdain by the Germans and other so-called Nordic types. Walk into any bar and you can still hear polish jokes over a glass of beer. But convince them they are better than the best Black man and and they won't notice you picking their pockets. Hell give them someone to look down on and they will empty their pockets for you. ~~~~~Lyndon B. Johnson~~~~

It's no wonder why a lot of Poles, like Italians in the Northern states don't like you guys very much."

Our neighborhoods were mostly Polish, or Italian, and then a bunch of violent ghettoes formed in our former ethnic enclaves of Blacks who hate, and attack Whites form, who think that we're the Whitey that owes them.

Italians are one of the more recent inductees into the hall of whiteness. Poles were held in utter disdain by the Germans and other so-called Nordic types. Walk into any bar and you can still hear polish jokes over a glass of beer. But convince them they are better than the best Black man and and they won't notice you picking their pockets. Hell give them someone to look down on and they will empty their pockets for you. ~~~~~Lyndon B. Johnson~~~~

It's amazing you think there's a White hierarchy in superiority with Poles, and Italians on the bottom, but when it comes to brutality you think all Whites are equally responsible.

BTW, Poland, and Italy had the 2 most important Renaissance's in Europe, what the hell were Nordic people doing then, besides shooting, and looting?
That is not my opinion, its a matter of record according to European history.

No the matter of record of European history is that while

It's amazing you think there's a White hierarchy in superiority with Poles, and Italians on the bottom, but when it comes to brutality you think all Whites are equally responsible.

BTW, Poland, and Italy had the 2 most important Renaissance's in Europe, what the hell were Nordic people doing then, besides shooting, and looting?
That is not my opinion, its a matter of record according to European history.

No, the record of brutality is that Poland, and Italy were hardly, if at all involved in Western Imperialism, even though Italy contributed important people in the Renaissance like Da Vinci, Galileo, or Michelangelo, or Poland contributed important people in the Renaissance like Copernicus, Albert Brudzewski, or Michal Sedziwoj.

No one has a more important Renaissance in Europe than Italy, or Poland.

You just like to link all Whites as evil Whitey's who owe you, because you think it helps you, it just makes people like me hate you guys all the more.
I never mentioned Polish people specifically. I used general terms like western imperialism to identify those nations that engaged in it.

But now that you insist that although Poles are blameless as a group, I notice they identify with the same "race" that initiated imperialism around the world. But a little research undermines your blameless contention.

." The American Revolution also benefited from a few talented Polish nobles of democratic sympathies, like General Casimir Pulaski ("Father of the American Cavalry"), who was slain at the Battle of Savannah (1779), and General Thaddeus Ko[UNK]ciuszko, a military engineer whose fortifications contributed decisively to the American victory at the Battle of Saratoga (1777). Kos[UNK]ciuszko also wrote the first U.S. army artillery manual."

Notably, at least one Pole was an abolitionist who used his estate a sanctuary to educate Black slaves. The name being the same as he who wrote the first Army artillery manual. But that sole benefactor may or may not have represented the general sentiments concerning Blacks within that community.

So, you are wrong in assessing that I judge all European Americans the same. I enthusiastically honor those White knights who fought and died right besides Blacks to help secure the rights promised after manumission. I know that not all White people favored or favor imperialism. I know that not all Germans supported Hitler and the murderous campaign he instigated against the Jews, I know that millions of White people did not and do not not agree with the exploitation of Africa and its people. So any narrative I post in protest of those who do support imperialism and exploitive skulduggery around the world is aimed at the guilty, not the innocent. Understood?

Do you know how most Blacks feel about slavery?
The ones in Africa practicing it, or the ones in America paying for it?

And so what does this have to do with modern white racism that is practiced in the United States?

There is slavery in Britain, and in white Eastern Europe, but you don't ,mention that.
provide a link showing slavery in Britain.
Modern whites who are racist are rare and you'll never get rid of them 100%
Why can't people, including blacks, just live and let live.

Modern slavery in Britain

Modern slavery is happening in Britain

Modern whites who are racist is not rare. And it's real easy to be white and ask your last question. When you have lived with white racism impacting your life come talk to me.

Because you make no damn sense. You'll never rid us of murderers but do we stop trying just because they will always exist? People will always, steal, rape etc, so do we stop trying to stop that? Terrorism has been a part of human existence forever, we'll never sop terrorism, so why don't just quit trying and live and let live?

It never ceases to amaze me the totally stupid and ignorant responses whites like you have to try telling us to stop trying to make you white people end your racism.
Your site lacks detail. It has sub links which are broken and go nowhere. It says slavery exists but it doesn't show it or explain it. In others words it's full of shit, like you.

I don't know if it was racially motivated but he did have a black wife.

JAN+PAWEL+AND+QUIANA+JENKINS+PIETRZ+1.jpg

From what I gather they were subordinates under his command. A couple of them had serious problems with him, but I think that along with that fact and his black wife, sent them over the edge. But this is all speculation.

So, you're admitting that race likely played a factor?

I+like
Why be proud of something you can't control? Be proud of your achievements, not race.
White people do have control over the things they do to make them proud to be white.

That's where this whole "pride" thing falls apart. For DECADES -- the way "white folks" IDENTIFIED a racist among OUR group was --- THAT'S the person talking about White Pride.

Because as a group --- we DON'T have an identity, or common values. And can't AGREE on much of anything. I'm not PROUD of most whites. OR their accomplishments (if any).. So only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

Only RACISTS raise their group HIGHER than it needs to be raised. On the ASSUMPTION that BEING a certain color is MORE important than who you are what you've done for others, or how you choose to live..

Astute observation --- with this exception:

only RACISTS have a "unified view" of "group pride".. Same goes for Blacks or Asians or religious groups or ethnic background.

I would (re)submit that when the "black is beautiful" philosophy arose (see James Brown posted earlier), which as far as I recall was the first pop expression of "pride" applied to a race ----- it was not a proactive energy but a reactive one, to throw off the four hundred years of social marginalization to which that race, as a group, had been subjected. Therefore the "black pride" thing did not come out of a vacuum; it was rather a rejection of the prior history that relentlessly told that group it had nothing to be proud of (as indeed still goes on here on this site and in this thread).

So the "black pride" idea was an act of defiance, for the purpose of instilling a basic humanity that had been denied. In effect, "yes we can feel worth". A mass psychology to dispel the previously-foisted mass psychology. Its point was to re-member --- to put back together --- something that had been ripped apart since the Atlantic slave trade.

It was following that trend that some reactionary whites took the term "pride" out of context and started perverting it. But in the origination it was a socio-cultural act of self-defense, to claim a humanity that had been so long denied.

IMHO.

Forum List

Back