Why is racial pride only frowned upon when "white" is the race?

We've seen what White racial pride can do in Nazi Germany. White people can;t be trusted to contain that pride and keep it from becoming deadly.
So you're saying that it is yours and others who are like you (you all's job) to contain white pride, and to never let it thrive for fear of the past ?

[ Not going to fall into the broad brush thinking, and you shouldn't either. The issues are highly complex, and we should be celebrating the triumphs of those who escaped the Demon-crat plantation.

Name me a black triumph to celebrate.
. There are plenty, but it appears that you're racism won't allow you to speak it. Sorry, but you incriminate yourself on the issue.

[ Not going to fall into the broad brush thinking, and you shouldn't either. The issues are highly complex, and we should be celebrating the triumphs of those who escaped the Demon-crat plantation.

Name me a black triumph to celebrate.
. There are plenty, but it appears that you're racism won't allow you to speak it. Sorry, but you incriminate yourself on the issue.

OOOOOOoooooooooooooo, racist-calling, racist-calling, come on, do it some more, more, more!

So, you said we should celebrate black triumphs, and I said to name me a triumph, and you couldn't. I KNEW that would happen. You've made my day.

Let us understand that whites declared pride starting at least 500 years ago with the belief they were superior to all others and have promoted that belief by any and all means necessary since that time.
This notion you have that Whites (implying all Whites) believe they are superior to all others is the typical dictionary definition of the word, racism, and it feeds your self-pitying delusion that Whites are responsible for everything you wish you were but are not. While it's true that some Whites harbor that belief the vast majority of Caucasians don't invest that much thought into comparing themselves with Negroes.

I am as White as it gets and my thoughts on ethnic superiority are based on factual indications, one prominent example being the superiority of Blacks in most areas of physical achievement. I have no reason to believe that most Whites' thoughts on this matter are any different.

I also have good cause to believe Asians are intellectually superior to all other ethnic categories.
I think Asians are the superior race in most, if not all, categories.
. Remember that they are operating on an American platform, but yes they are extremely focused to get highly educated while (distracted Americans wanting to party and have sex gone crazy) holds the Americans back.
Not only that but they are hot looking. Both the males and the females. Though I prefer the females.

We've seen what White racial pride can do in Nazi Germany. White people can;t be trusted to contain that pride and keep it from becoming deadly.
What happened in Germany is attributable to one category of fanatics who promoted the idea of a superior race known as Aryans. While the concept was initially conceived for the express purpose of isolating Jews from the Caucasian category it quickly expanded within its parent organization to represent a Master Race, which excluded about 90% of the Human species -- including those Germans who did not manifest the Aryan genotype.

Myself, I have long thought that a good reason to avoid provoking us, but whatever .......

There IS a reason that every second white man in America now has 43 guns, at least 3 of them assault rifles.

Just saying.

Provoking you and taking shit off you is two different things. I'd rather die on my feet fighting your ass than die peacefully as your slave or uncle tom. We have guns too... and perhaps friends in places you wouldn't suspect...

What happened in Germany is attributable to one category of fanatics who promoted the idea of a superior race known as Aryans. While the concept was initially conceived for the express purpose of isolating Jews from the Caucasian category it quickly expanded within its parent organization to represent a Master Race, which excluded about 90% of the Human species -- including those Germans who did not manifest the Aryan genotype.
Yeah and racial pride became national jingoism and ushered in genocide. The pseudo concept of race was behind it all. And that false concept put forth by hegemonic German scientists before the Nazis arose was nurtured into a deadly propaganda machine that turned ordinary citizens into murderers.

So you're saying that it is yours and others who are like you (you all's job) to contain white pride, and to never let it thrive for fear of the past ?
Small groups of minorities aren't capable of containing so-called White Power due to the sheer numbers of militant Whites in this country. We just have to live with it and try to defend what dignity we have fought for and gained in the face of hateful RW Caucs.

What about equality in Soviet Russia, how did that work out?
Who said something about equality?

Just because the Nazis did wrong, doesn't mean wiping out Whites by multiculturalism is right, in fact Hitler wiped out no one, anyone who's aware Whites are disappearing but supports these policies is literally a anti-Racist Hitler.

Just because the Nazis did wrong, doesn't mean wiping out Whites by multiculturalism is right, in fact Hitler wiped out no one, anyone who's aware Whites are disappearing but supports these policies is literally a anti-Racist Hitler.

It didn't stop with Hitler. American White people firebombed Hiroshima and ceratd an inescapable ring of fire around the city. Then they dropped atomic bombs on both Hiroshima ab Nagasaki. I guess Asians were less valuable than Germans so no A bombs for the bratwurst and beer crowd in Munich or Dresden.

And lest we forget the annihilation of the American Indians. See how the blood stains of history are still wet and glistening on the pages recording your White Pride?

It didn't stop with Hitler. American White people firebombed Hiroshima and ceratd an inescapable ring of fire around the city. Then they dropped atomic bombs on both Hiroshima ab Nagasaki. I guess Asians were less valuable than Germans so no A bombs for the bratwurst and beer crowd in Munich or Dresden.

And lest we forget the annihilation of the American Indians. See how the blood stains of history are still wet and glistening on the pages recording your White Pride?
What if we had nuked Berlin. :tank:

"They" don't have any achievements?

Name some. That don't involve NFL records.

I'm still trying to determine who you mean by "they," since you did not specify. Are you talking about blacks? Minorities? People who are proud of their race?

You can't figure that out, huh? Ponder, ponder, ponder, but just can't work it out, somehow?

Don't worry about it. You probably are not the audience of interest if you can't understand my post.

Would you prefer I just make assumptions about your posts, rather than asking for clarification?

Based on what you posted after this, you apparently meant blacks. Do you think no blacks have anything to be proud of?

. Good grief..

Because whites don't generally HAVE racial pride, they just go about their lives while all the others are taught to have racial pride as a mechanism to foment racism against whites.
Yeah, black pride is basically just a participation trophy. "you haven't contributed an thing to the world, but here have this".

There never has been such a thing as "white pride;" any kind of racial pride is a device for fomenting social DIVISION rather than unity--- then they invented "black pride" years ago as a way of "feeling better" about themselves after telling them what victims of western civilization they were. Go back and watch a TV show from the late 1960s/early 70s------ race relations were much better then than 50 years later now because for the past several decades, racial tension has been deliberately stirred by the Left as a way of making them a useful social tool and voting block.

1.) No matter what White people have done, gives you know right to erase them from the future, scumbag.

2.) Most in Europe have hardly done anything wrong, being of a Polish heritage, actually your Blacks are far more wrong than I.

3.) Most of these actions are based on power, and greed, very little to do with real White Nationalism.

Because whites don't generally HAVE racial pride, they just go about their lives while all the others are taught to have racial pride as a mechanism to foment racism against whites.
Yeah, black pride is basically just a participation trophy. "you haven't contributed an thing to the world, but here have this".

There never has been such a thing as "white pride;" any kind of racial pride is a device for fomenting social DIVISION rather than unity--- then they invented "black pride" years ago as a way of "feeling better" about themselves after telling them what victims of western civilization they were. Go back and watch a TV show from the late 1960s/early 70s------ race relations were much better then than 50 years later now because for the past several decades, racial tension has been deliberately stirred by the Left as a way of making them a useful social tool and voting block.

Do you really base your ideas on race relations in the 60s on TV shows?

There is a common misconception that the Alt-Right is entirely racist. It is not true. Why is it racists have pride in your race? Every other race other than whites can have pride but when whites do it it is racist. Get your priorities strait.
I+like_3760f3_4268198.jpg

I+like
White people teach that they are the
  • Fathers Of Medicine,
  • Fathers Of Music
  • Fathers Of Philosophy
  • Fathers Of Science
  • Fathers Of All The Disciplines In The World.
I think that is a very ethno-centric and racist view of the world and history.

"White as snow" "White wedding" "White knight" "Angel food cake is white" "Devils food cake black" "It's ok to lie as long as it's a white lie"

On the other hand "I'm gonna black ball you" "Black ball you" "Black sheep of the family"

If you go to a pool hall you see a white ball knocking the hell out all the balls and the worst ball is the black ball.

If you go to Church you don't see this

faces_black_jesus-thumb-400x318-18981.jpg

Or this

landscape-1450102826-jesus.png

You see this

Savior.jpeg

White supremacy and white pride runs through out every phase of white society the world over.

Groups representing black people were created to address the unique- disempowerment experienced by those groups’ members.

Black people control no institutions that are capable of discriminating systematically against whites. We cannot keep whites from having jobs, or getting a loan. Nor can black cops get away with racially profiling whites.

And you still think white people have no racial pride ? Even though
  • White ppl hold over most of all the management level jobs in this country,
  • Whites ppl receive most of government contract dollars
  • Whites ppl hold most tenured faculty positions on college campuses.
  • Whites ppl are more likely than members of any other racial group to be admitted to their college of first choice.
  • White men with only a high school diploma are more likely to have a job than black men with college degrees and even when they have a criminal record
  • White men are more likely than black men to receive a call back for a job interview, even when all their credentials are the same.
  • White students are less likely as blacks youth to be suspended or expelled;
  • White youth are less likely to be arrested, prosecuted or incarcerated for a drug offense than black youth are.
Black pride is celebrating the perseverance of our people against great obstacles. Whites have not overcome obstacles in the same fashion.

So almost everything in America celebrates being white

So you have no reason to go out of your way to find “white pride”. It’s seems that white people desire everything even the experience of being oppressed.

Being white is a social privilege at every level. It’s ridiculous to point at “being white” as the basis of a claim of oppression.
God created black people to test our faith. Many people loose their faith in God for him making such a vile bread of the human race. We never should have brought the negro people to America. We would have been better off picking our own cotton.
God created black people to test our faith??? Seriously? Actually, I believe the cradle of civilization is in Africa and we whites were not the first. And the fact that you claim God made a vile breed of the human race when he created blacks tells me you have no real faith in God at all. I agree when you say we never should have brought the negro people to America. We brought them as slaves and oppressed them - one of our worse sins from which we continue to reap bitter harvest.

Do you really base your ideas on race relations in the 60s on TV shows?

No, fool, I base them on personal observation. Those old TV shows are just one of many historical records still around that people can go to for the evidence.

Forum List

Back