Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

A Trump Humper calling anyone a Partisan Hack is comical.

Most of Faun's posts are comical! He's still here pretending that Barack Obama was an economic GENIUS! What does he back that up with? Graphs that show jobs were created while Barry's skinny ass was sitting behind a desk in the Oval Office...jobs that Obama had ZERO to do with creating...jobs that in most instances Obama tried to pass legislation that would have prevented from being created.

That's why I refer to him as a political hack.

What's the difference you Trump Humpers claim that Trump is the Messiah. So how is it Pres. Obama had zero to do with low unemployment, but Trump has everything to do with it. Talk about having your head up your ass, because again a Trump Humper calling someone a "political hack" is a joke.

The difference between me and you two, Super...is that I can show exactly the policies that Trump has employed to created jobs and grow the economy. When I ask what policies Obama used to do the same thing...all I get from you two are the same stupid graphs that give him credit for things that he had nothing to do with.
Lying con tool, aside from claiming Impeached Trump created jobs without passing any policies, all you're doing is saying Impeached Trumpxs policies he did pass added jobs but Obama's policies didn't.

That's just one of your vacuous positions that demonstrates you're a lying con tool.

You really don't have a response to the fact that Trump's economic policies WORK and Barry's didn't...do you, Faun? Other than your usual "Lying con tool" response which has you sounding more and more idiotic each time you use it? Now you think "Impeached Trump" is an argument winner? Pathetic as usual.
YOU say Impeached Trump's poloucies worked. YOU say Obama's policies didn't work.

But you're a lying con tool so what else would YOU say?

Most of Faun's posts are comical! He's still here pretending that Barack Obama was an economic GENIUS! What does he back that up with? Graphs that show jobs were created while Barry's skinny ass was sitting behind a desk in the Oval Office...jobs that Obama had ZERO to do with creating...jobs that in most instances Obama tried to pass legislation that would have prevented from being created.

What's the difference you Trump Humpers claim that Trump is the Messiah. So how is it Pres. Obama had zero to do with low unemployment, but Trump has everything to do with it. Talk about having your head up your ass, because again a Trump Humper calling someone a "political hack" is a joke.

The difference between me and you two, Super...is that I can show exactly the policies that Trump has employed to created jobs and grow the economy. When I ask what policies Obama used to do the same thing...all I get from you two are the same stupid graphs that give him credit for things that he had nothing to do with.
Lying con tool, aside from claiming Impeached Trump created jobs without passing any policies, all you're doing is saying Impeached Trumpxs policies he did pass added jobs but Obama's policies didn't.

That's just one of your vacuous positions that demonstrates you're a lying con tool.

You really don't have a response to the fact that Trump's economic policies WORK and Barry's didn't...do you, Faun? Other than your usual "Lying con tool" response which has you sounding more and more idiotic each time you use it? Now you think "Impeached Trump" is an argument winner? Pathetic as usual.
YOU say Impeached Trump's poloucies worked. YOU say Obama's policies didn't work.

Let me guess...you think that adding a record number of costly regulations worked? Duh?

Let me guess...you think that adding a record number of costly regulations worked? Duh?
Show me where removing those restrictions increased the rate of job growth...

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2009_2019_all_period_M11_data.gif

Looks to me like you're bullshitting about the effect of restrictions on job growth. Which also explains why you're utterly incapable of proving cause and effect on any of the restrictions Obama added or Impeached Trumo removed.

A Trump Humper calling anyone a Partisan Hack is comical.

What economic policies? You have yet to list any of them, tell us Trump Humper about all these great policies.

What economic policies? You have yet to list any of them, tell us Trump Humper about all these great policies.

The elimination of regulations? The revamping the tax code? Repatriating capital earned by US corporations operating overseas?

Looks to me like you're bullshitting about the effect of restrictions on job growth. Which also explains why you're utterly incapable of proving cause and effect on any of the restrictions Obama added or Impeached Trumo removed.

Only a progressive would have to have it explained to them why getting rid of burdensome regulations would spur economic growth! What did you two study in College? Women's Studies and Philosophy?

Schumer is guilty of being a Fascist scumbag
“Irrefutable, Overwhelming, and Incontrovertible Evidence so shocking that The Democrats had no choice but to Impeach.

The Constitution was at stake, We were in a Urgent National Emergency, and were Witnessing a Crime Spree in Process, and Trump is an Existential Threat to The Republic, and must be Impeached because we cannot trust The American People to vote for whom should be President!”

These are quotes from Democrat Leadership, while trying to whip up support for impeachment and after voting for it were so concerned about America, went home for a 3 week Vacation.

According to The Democrats own words, they need no further witnesses, and according to their own words, they have been trying to impeach The President for 3 years and have concluded that he obstructed Congress and Abused his Powers.

Looks like to me, The Prosecution rested its case when they voted on The Articles.

No new witnesses are needed.

Last edited:
Who needs stinking, know nothing, witnesses?

Trump impeachment: Senate GOP unites behind a no-witness trial - New York Post
3 days ago · After weeks of behind-the-scenes debate, Senate Republicans have hit on their strategy for handling President Trump’s impeachment: a brief trial — with no witness testimony — and a fast acquittal. ... But they don’t want to dismiss the House Democrats’ charges out of hand, as some ...

Only a progressive would have to have it explained to them why getting rid of burdensome regulations would spur economic growth! What did you two study in College? Women's Studies and Philosophy?
LOLOL

Translation: the lying con tool can't prove what he claims.

What specific regulations did he get rid of that has the economy booming. As a Trump Humper surely you know them by heart.

What specific regulations did he get rid of that has the economy booming. As a Trump Humper surely you know them by heart.

Just for 2019...the following...

DEREGULATORY, Economically Significant (7)

Health and Human Services

1. Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing, and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption, Extension of Compliance Dates for Subpart E, 0910-AH93
  2. CY 2019 Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update and CY 2020 Case-Mix Adjustment Methodology Refinements; Value-Based Purchasing Model; Quality Reporting Requirements (CMS-1689-FC), 0938-AT29
  3. CY 2019 Hospital Outpatient PPS Policy Changes and Payment Rates and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System Policy Changes and Payment Rates (CMS-1695-FC), 0938-AT30
  4. CY 2019 Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Medicare Part B and the Quality Payment Program (CMS-1693-F), 0938-AT31
  5. Medicare Shared Savings Program; Accountable Care Organizations (CMS-1701-F2), 0938-AT45
Department of Transportation

1. Passenger Equipment Safety Standards Amendments, 2130-AC46
Department of Veterans Affairs

1. VA Claims and Appeals Modernization, 2900-AQ26
DEREGULATORY, Other Significant (26)

Department of Agriculture

1. Scrapie in Sheep and Goats, 0579-AC92
  2. Child Nutrition Programs: Flexibilities for Milk, Whole Grains, and Sodium Requirements, 0584-AE53
  3. SNAP: Eligibility, Certification and Employment and Training Provisions of the Food, Conservation and Energy Act of 2008, 0584-AE54
Department of Defense

1. Submission of Summary Subcontract Report (DFARS Case 2017-D005), 0750-AJ42
Department of Energy

1. Price Competitive Sale of Strategic Petroleum Reserve Petroleum; Standard, 1901-AB29
  2. Energy Conservation Standards: External Power Supplies, 1904-AE23

1. Laser Products; Amendment to Performance Standard, 0910-AF87
  2. Medicaid, Revisions to State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit Rules, 0936-AA07
  3. Moral Exemptions and Accommodations for Coverage of Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act (CMS-9925-F), 0938-AT46
  4. Religious Exemptions and Accommodations for Coverage of Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act (CMS-9940-F2), 0938-AT54
  5. HIPAA Privacy Rule: Presumption of Good Faith of Health Care Providers, 0945-AA09
Department of Homeland Security

1. Marine Transportation--Related Facility Response Plans for Hazardous Substances, 1625-AA12
  2. Tank Vessel Response Plans for Hazardous Substances, 1625-AA13
Department of Housing and Urban Development

1. Streamlining Warranty Requirements for FHA Single Family Mortgage Insurance: Removal of the Ten-Year Protection Plan Requirements (FR-6029), 2502-AJ40
  2. Exemption of Recreational Vehicles From Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards and Procedural and Enforcement Regulations (FR-5877), 2502-AJ33
  3. Streamlining HUD's Consolidated Planning Process (FR-6058), 2506-AC44
Department of Labor

1. Religious Exemptions and Accommodations for Coverage of Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act, 1210-AB83
  2. Moral Exemptions and Accommodations for Coverage of Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act, 1210-AB84
  3. Crane Operator Qualification in Construction, 1218-AC96
  4. Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses, 1218-AD17

1. Prohibition Against Certain Flights Within the Territory and Airspace of Afghanistan , 2120-AJ69
  2. Pipeline Safety: Issues Related to the Use of Plastic Pipe in Gas Pipeline Industry, 2137-AE93
Environmental Protection Agency

1. National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES): Applications and Program Updates Rule, 2040-AF25
  2. Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals; 2050-AG39
Federal Acquisition Regulation

1. Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR); FAR Case 2017-009, Special Emergency Procurement Authority, 9000-AN45
Small Business Administration

1. Small Business Innovation Research Program and Small Business Technology Transfer Program Policy Directive, 3245-AG64
REGULATORY, Economically Significant (4)

1. CY 2019 Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) (CMS-1691-F), 0938-AT28
Department of Justice/Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms

1. Bump-Stock-Type Devices, 1140-AA52
Department of the Treasury

1. Guidance Under Section 199A (Anti-Abuse), 1545-BO69
  2. Guidance Under Section 199A, 1545-BO71
REGULATORY, Other Significant (11)

Department of Commerce

1. Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 Implementation, 0648-BC86
Department of Defense

1. Use of the Government Property Clause (DFARS Case 2015-D035), 0750-AJ11
Department of Health and Human Services

1. Prior Authorization Process as a Condition of Medicare Payment for Services Provided by Certain Chiropractors (CMS-6070-P), 0938-AS68

1. Mandatory Event Data Recorder Requirements, 2127-AK86
  2. Hazardous Materials: Oil Spill Response Plans and Information Sharing for High-Hazard Flammable Trains (FAST Act), 2137-AF08
Department of the Treasury

1. Guidance Under Section 199A for Cooperatives, 1545-BO70
  2. Guidance Under Section 163(j) Applicable to Pass-Through Entities, 1545-BO76
Environmental Protection Agency

1. Renewable Fuel Volume Standards for 2019 and Biomass-Based Diesel Volume (BBD) for 2020, 2060-AT93
  2. Methylene Chloride; Regulation of Paint and Coating Removal for Consumer Use Under TSCA Section 6(a), 2070-AK07
  3. Service Fees for the Administration of the Toxic Substances Control Act, 2070-AK27
Federal Acquisition Regulation

1. FAR Case 2015-017; Combating Trafficking in Persons--Definition of "Recruitment Fees", 9000-AN0

The fact that this is going on...and progressives like you two seem to be clueless as to it happening...makes me think the two of you are devoted CNN and MSNBC viewers!

The House needs to present a complete and valid case. They are the prosecutors. The Senate is the jury. A jury does not investigate.

The dems in the house had to rush this impeachment thru. They could not wait, and now they want the senate to continue the House investigations for them????

Nice list, but you are not telling us how they changed the economy.
It's just inferred that removing regulatory burdens that stifle growth and productivity, by either eliminating regulations or amending them to make them more friendly towards economic growth, does help the economy.

I remember Steve Jobs saying that we have creating so many new regulations today, that it would have been impossible to create Apple back then, if he had to operate under the regulations we have today.

Hell, our society has gone crazy with new laws and regulations, that little kids are even having their lemon aid stands shut down

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

Child's Lemonade Stand Shut Down For Lack Of Permit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-up-a-lemonade-stand-then-she-was-fined-200/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-stands-these-lawyers-work-for-big-lemonade/

yadda, yadda

It's just inferred that removing regulatory burdens that stifle growth and productivity, by either eliminating regulations or amending them to make them more friendly towards economic growth, does help the economy.

I remember Steve Jobs saying that we have creating so many new regulations today, that it would have been impossible to create Apple back then, if he had to operate under the regulations we have today.

Hell, our society has gone crazy with new laws and regulations, that little kids are even having their lemon aid stands shut down

West Virginia correctional cadets who gave Nazi salute in photo will all be fired

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-up-a-lemonade-stand-then-she-was-fined-200/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-stands-these-lawyers-work-for-big-lemonade/

yadda, yadda

Again just explain how that list of regulations boosted the economy, if that is what they have done it should be easy to explain.

Do you really need to be told how eliminating needless regulations saves businesses time and money that can then be spent on growing? This conversation we're having right now, Super is a perfect illustration why the Obama Administration couldn't create jobs! You progressives simply don't grasp how businesses function!

Do you really need to be told how eliminating needless regulations saves businesses time and money that can then be spent on growing? This conversation we're having right now, Super is a perfect illustration why the Obama Administration couldn't create jobs! You progressives simply don't grasp how businesses function!

That sounds good, but if they were needless why were they created in the first place. Wasn't that the same argument that was being made when a minimum wage was created, when Social Security was created, when OSHA was created, when the 40hour work week was created, when overtime was created, should I go on.

Who needs stinking, know nothing, witnesses?

Trump impeachment: Senate GOP unites behind a no-witness trial - New York Post
3 days ago · After weeks of behind-the-scenes debate, Senate Republicans have hit on their strategy for handling President Trump’s impeachment: a brief trial — with no witness testimony — and a fast acquittal. ... But they don’t want to dismiss the House Democrats’ charges out of hand, as some ...
That's called a SHAM

THE FIX IS IN!

That ain't no trial.

There has never been an impeachment trial without witnesses.....

I m now all for Nancy holding back!

THANKS for helping me make that decision!!! :D

yadda, yadda

Again just explain how that list of regulations boosted the economy, if that is what they have done it should be easy to explain.

Can you understand how money spent on compliance with frivolous regulations can't be spent on hiring? On R & D? On advertising? On new plants? Just how clueless are you, Super?

Forum List

Back