Why is the idea of white people being bred out of existence so terrifying to some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about that it's insulting to wipe out cultures, and races which have been built over 1,000's of years in the making, with people struggling to create that culture, and people dying to defend that culture.

If you don't get it, I'm so sorry you're probably a Psychopath / Sociopath.

Here we go with the racism bullshit. Why do libtards get to do this while conservatives get banned?

For real? I'm asking why you care so much about the fact that humanity will have a darker skin tone in the time after we die. Why do you care? Curiosity, intelligence and innovation won't disappear. Humanity won't be worse. It just won't have as many white people. Why does it matter?
Racist troll. Good thing you are a libtard!

You're a scared nitwit.
You are an racist asswipe!

I don't get it. It tends to be an alt-right thing. "We must secure the future of white people!"

Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.

Lazurus Long said:
" This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's side. I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little else to sustain them. Humoring them costs nothing and adds happiness in a world in which happiness is always in short supply. "

I don't get it. It tends to be an alt-right thing. "We must secure the future of white people!"

Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.
it is???
I think it is more we don't want our cities turning into shitholes
we don't want our culture to become a shithole culture
blacks commit crime at many times the rate of whites
murder over 4 times the rate
graduate at lower levels
they LOVE criminals-HATE police [ for no reasonable reason, as I've proven many times on USMB, I just put out more facts seconds ago ]
LOVE criminals--HATE police----this is STUPID
they HATE whites
you want these kind of people in power??

Intelligent and educated people tend to be better for society in general. I don't think it's a black/white thing. I think in the centuries to come white people will become a minority and the world will just keep spinning. It's like you people think the world will fall into chaos without white people at the helm.

Here we go with the racism bullshit. Why do libtards get to do this while conservatives get banned?

For real? I'm asking why you care so much about the fact that humanity will have a darker skin tone in the time after we die. Why do you care? Curiosity, intelligence and innovation won't disappear. Humanity won't be worse. It just won't have as many white people. Why does it matter?

Apparently nature thought different skin colors were useful.

Every other race can be all for their own...except whites. No race can be racist... except whites. All races can adapt other races culture, food, clothing... except whites. You can’t just call for the extinction of a whole race... except whites.

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they LOVE criminals-HATE police [ for no reasonable reason, as I've proven many times on USMB, I just put out more facts seconds ago ]
they HATE whites

Intelligent and educated people tend to be better for society in general. I don't think it's a black/white thing. I think in the centuries to come white people will become a minority and the world will just keep spinning. It's like you people think the world will fall into chaos without white people at the helm.

I thought so called 'whites' were actually a minority in the world.

You're a scared nitwit.

You're far too stupid to ever see that it's actually you that is racist.

Last edited:

Every other race can be all for their own...except whites. No race can be racist... except whites. All races can adapt other races culture, food, clothing... except whites. You can’t just call for the extinction of a whole race... except whites.

I'm not calling for white extinction. I'm saying birth patterns are going to turn the whites into a minority and eventually phase the skin color out almost completely. That's just how it is dude. I'm trying to figure out why people freak out about it so much.

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they HATE whites

look at the black culture
you want the min charge??

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they HATE whites

Yeah, I could have worded that better. They'll become a minority in the first world.

Many people who look white are not all white, the same goes for blacks and Asians. I noticed that they found DNA white in some people who live in China. You just never know.

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they HATE whites

look at the black culture
you want the min charge??

Dude, when white people are fewer and fewer it's not going to be Tyrone the local crack dealer running for and winning a seat in politics.

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they HATE whites

Yeah, I could have worded that better. They'll become a minority in the first world.
it doesn't matter, blacks graduate at lower levels so they will never be able to have the power/etc the $$$$ possess

...Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.
That's 'cause you're probably a dyed-in-the-wool Wigger...

Most of the rest of the country is not into Cultural Suicide like you-and-yours.

It will be more of a fusion. White culture is shit anyway.
Your Honor... the Prosecution rests. :21:

----------------------------

Kinda makes ya wanna run right out and vote Democrat, doesn't it? :aargh:
I was starting to understand the Libs, but I got my Meds change and everything is OK again.

I'm not calling for white extinction. I'm saying birth patterns are going to turn the whites into a minority and eventually phase the skin color out almost completely. That's just how it is dude. I'm trying to figure out why people freak out about it so much.

If you want to go be suicidal, don't drag society with you

So, it's normal for Animals to just give up their existence, without a fight?

Why is it also that out of all peoples in this World, basically just a hand full of Western Europeans are for their own people going extinct.

Note that no other peoples have volunteered to go extinct.

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they HATE whites

it doesn't matter, blacks graduate at lower levels so they will never be able to have the power/etc the $$$$ possess

Slowly over hundreds of years there will simply be less and less white people. I don't think civilization will slip into chaos because of it.

it is???
graduate at lower levels
they HATE whites

Culture has value, and cultures competing have so many times ended up bloody.

Today, culture is often defined by skin color which is the legacy of Democrat slave holders now turned Democrat sheep herders. They make sure their 'flock' stays on the plantation one way or the other. Blacks who reject Democrat overseers usually are quite successful which causes Democrats to hate them.

You're a scared nitwit.

You're far too stupid to ever see that's it's actually you that is racist.
Liar! You started the racist thread remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back