Why is the left still so angry???

You sound ... angry.

And you sound ... angry.

You also sound ... angry.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Someone's angry alright, but it's not the left. The left is just amused.

(Take a break, righties. Try to see things more clearly. Which means go grab some Windex, and clean the spittle off your monitors.)

Very good post...

It would be if it weren't delusional. The reality is there is one party who just randomly and constantly bring ad homenim accusations of racism et al into discussions. Your read that over and over and don't recognize it for what it is because it sounds right to you. You're angry there is any opposition, even if you're beating us like a red headed stepchild...
there are ad hominem referrals to Democratic voters as "parasites" ...its a dog whistle thing for race...

Very good post...

It would be if it weren't delusional. The reality is there is one party who just randomly and constantly bring ad homenim accusations of racism et al into discussions. Your read that over and over and don't recognize it for what it is because it sounds right to you. You're angry there is any opposition, even if you're beating us like a red headed stepchild...

there are ad hominem referrals to Democratic voters as "parasites" ...its a dog whistle thing for race...

Statistics also show that the states that get back more than they put in as far as federal income vs. outlays goes are primarily Red States as well. The hilarious thing to me is that a lot of the '47%' Romney was talking about are his own supporters.

The entire thread is a farce...just listen to Mark Levin--conservative gasbag--and see if he sounds happy; or has ever sounded happy.

Very good post...

Race? Yeah, dumb ass, when we say parasites we're not referring to whites who vote themselves money. Thanks for demonstrating my point, asshole.

Last edited:
Statistics also show that the states that get back more than they put in as far as federal income vs. outlays goes are primarily Red States as well.

What difference does that observation make? I hear that claim by leftists all the time, but the data you use to back it up is pretty skewed. But what conclusion would one draw from this other than typical liberal implication without substance?

Race? Yeah, dumb ass, when we say parasites we're not referring to whites who vote themselves money. Thanks for demonstrating my point, asshole.

You heard the dog whistle didn't you...knew it...rage rage....:lol:

Statistics also show that the states that get back more than they put in as far as federal income vs. outlays goes are primarily Red States as well.

What difference does that observation make? I hear that claim by leftists all the time, but the data you use to back it up is pretty skewed. But what conclusion would one draw from this other than typical liberal implication without substance?

that one never knows ......

"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds."

I am not failing to notice that the Political base of the GOP is in the old Confederate States mostly...

In no possible way does one have to be angry to observe that you're an asshole.

The funiest part is that I was making that exact point, your ability to pull "you're a racist" out of any discussion at all. The Left are angry? OMG, you're a racist!

"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds."

I am not failing to notice that the Political base of the GOP is in the old Confederate States mostly...

So the 27 state legislatures controlled by the GOP are all in the old Confederate States? Wow, I had no idea the Confederacy was that large...

Very good post...

Just another lame libturd attempt to convert anything conservatives say into racism. I recall seeing one politician claim that opposing tax increases was racist.

The libturd morons have pretty much worn out the race baiting meme. time to find a new gimmick for keeping the blacks in line.

Everyone in this forum has noticed that you're a moron.

Tyrone thinks only blacks collect welfare. He's the true racist.

You sound ... angry.

Of course I am. The Founding Fathers left us a free country, But the Parasitic Faction , in their quest to get freebies has voted in favor of slavery.

Lets be clear the Founding Father left intact the Institution of Slavery, paved the way for the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and women could not vote etc...characterizing the political opposition as a "Parasitic Faction" is neither accurate nor nice...

Do what now? They did? Where's the proof? I bet you haven't read the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery.

Of course I am. The Founding Fathers left us a free country, But the Parasitic Faction , in their quest to get freebies has voted in favor of slavery.

Lets be clear the Founding Father left intact the Institution of Slavery, paved the way for the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and women could not vote etc...characterizing the political opposition as a "Parasitic Faction" is neither accurate nor nice...

Do what now? They did? Where's the proof? I bet you haven't read the 13th Amendment, which abolished slavery.

And the founders were around to see that? Really? Which ones?

Didn't one of the Tea Bagger congresscritters say such a thing? Something about the founders working tirelessly to end slavery? Batshit Bachman as I recall...

In no possible way does one have to be angry to observe that you're an asshole.

The funiest part is that I was making that exact point, your ability to pull "you're a racist" out of any discussion at all. The Left are angry? OMG, you're a racist!

Let me see by my count you have called me an ass and have referred to me as "asshole" at least twice but apparently it is me that is obviously angry...

is it true or is it not true that the GOP Political base is essentially in the Old Confederate States ?

So the 27 state legislatures controlled by the GOP are all in the old Confederate States? Wow, I had no idea the Confederacy was that large...

I said "mostly" not exclusively ....

Didn't one of the Tea Bagger congresscritters say such a thing? Something about the founders working tirelessly to end slavery? Batshit Bachman as I recall...

Must be tough living in a two party system where the entire country is blowing Obama's politcal genitals.

Abraham Lincoln you dimwit. While not considered to be one of the original founding fathers, he helped rebuild America by abolishing slavery, he rebuilt the foundations of freedom that America had been founded upon, which had been destroyed by the tyranny of slavery. In that respect you could consider him to be a founding father. He reconstituted the union.

On the other hand, Thomas Jefferson proposed the Land Ordinance of 1784 which would have abolished slavery on it's own. But Congress stuck down the bill. In 1807, Jefferson signed into law a bill that banned transatlantic slave trade. Known as the Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves, which took effect on January 1, 1808.

Next.

Last edited:

Everyone in this forum has noticed that you're a moron.

Let me see the data on everyone you asked about me...you angry bro ?

obama+u+mad+bro.jpg

Forum List

Back