Why is the left still so angry???

True. On the other hand, funding the ACA is a fucking bill, not the law.

of course, using their approach

the sequester is the law, as well

That doesn't count, liberals don't want sequester. Don't you see right in the Constitution that anything liberals want is Constitutionally required to be funded, but anything they don't want has no funding requirement? It's right there, Nosmo, BDBoop, Seawytch, Ericthered, they all see it just fine...

If it is only Democrats that didn't want the sequester, why did the GOP try so hard to blame it on President Obama?

The Left is still angry because people still exist who disagree with what the Left promotes.

How dare anyone would disagree with the left and their agenda.

The most intolerant group around.

Really?

Health Bill Passes Key Test in the Senate

“It’s obvious why the majority has cooked up this amendment in secret, has introduced it in the middle of a snowstorm, has scheduled the Senate to come in session at midnight, has scheduled a vote for 1 a.m., is insisting that it be passed before Christmas — because they don’t want the American people to know what’s in it,” said

Senator Lamar Alexander, Republican of Tennessee.

So says a major player in the opposition.

It's a law.

OK fucktard

if it imposes a tax it must ORIGINATE AND PASS THE HOUSE. Did it?

How the fuck did a 1700 page bill is introduced at 1 AM and passed in its entirety in the same night without allowing the opposition to debate?

You not liking how it was passed doesn't make it any less a law.

So says a major player in the opposition.

It's a law.

OK fucktard

How the fuck did a 1700 page bill is introduced at 1 AM and passed in its entirety in the same night without allowing the opposition to debate?

You liking how it "passed" makes you a retard.

OK fucktard

You liking how it "passed" makes you a retard.

Besides,
since Papa Obama subjectively only enforces laws that he 'likes' or does not,
we live in a 'banana republic'. It does not matter to the radical left what the law says or does not say.
It never has....

Last edited:
of course, using their approach

the sequester is the law, as well

That doesn't count, liberals don't want sequester. Don't you see right in the Constitution that anything liberals want is Constitutionally required to be funded, but anything they don't want has no funding requirement? It's right there, Nosmo, BDBoop, Seawytch, Ericthered, they all see it just fine...

If it is only Democrats that didn't want the sequester, why did the GOP try so hard to blame it on President Obama?

That doesn't contradict what I said. Logic must cringe every time a liberal opens your mouth...

Contumacious said:
You liking how it "passed" makes you a retard.?

You sound ... angry.

Besides, since Papa Obama subjectively only enforces laws that he 'likes' or does not, we live in a 'banana republic'. It does not matter to the radical left what the law says or does not say. It never has....

And you sound ... angry.

Kaz said:
That doesn't contradict what I said. Logic must cringe every time a liberal opens your mouth...

You also sound ... angry.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Someone's angry alright, but it's not the left. The left is just amused.

(Take a break, righties. Try to see things more clearly. Which means go grab some Windex, and clean the spittle off your monitors.)

Kaz said:

I'm seeing a pattern here. Someone's angry alright, but it's not the left. The left is just amused.

(Take a break, righties. Try to see things more clearly. Which means go grab some Windex, and clean the spittle off your monitors.)

I'm not, you are! King of the playground you are. You should pay attention when you read liberal threads on the tea party, neocons, socons and all the venom calling everyone racists, sexists, homophobes, we hate the poor and immigrants, we love the rich and corporations. You think you're "amused?" Your self perception is to the point of delusional.

And again, dumb ass, the point of the op is that you won, completely. So why are you so angry? Even if you were right, asking why the losers are angry is irrelevant to the op. The question is why are YOU so angry when you've utterly won everything you want, you got parting gifts like Federal raises. You've crushed all opposition, you have everything. Yet the anger just goes on. Why?

Kaz said:

I'm not, you are! King of the playground you are. You should pay attention when you read liberal threads on the tea party, neocons, socons and all the venom calling everyone racists, sexists, homophobes, we hate the poor and immigrants, we love the rich and corporations. You think you're "amused?" Your self perception is to the point of delusional.

And again, dumb ass, the point of the op is that you won, completely. So why are you so angry? Even if you were right, asking why the losers are angry is irrelevant to the op. The question is why are YOU so angry when you've utterly won everything you want, you got parting gifts like Federal raises. You've crushed all opposition, you have everything. Yet the anger just goes on. Why?

/shrug

He's not the only amused one. Of course, after a time it just becomes boring.

Contumacious said:

You sound ... angry.

Besides, since Papa Obama subjectively only enforces laws that he 'likes' or does not, we live in a 'banana republic'. It does not matter to the radical left what the law says or does not say. It never has....

And you sound ... angry.

Kaz said:

Very good post...

Contumacious said:

You sound ... angry.

And you sound ... angry.

Kaz said:

You sound stupid.

Contumacious said:

You sound ... angry.

And you sound ... angry.

Kaz said:

Very good post...

Reactionary at best.

The left spits on us and then wonders why we protest.

Contumacious said:

You sound ... angry.

And you sound ... angry.

Kaz said:

Very good post...

It would be if it weren't delusional. The reality is there is one party who just randomly and constantly bring ad homenim accusations of racism et al into discussions. Your read that over and over and don't recognize it for what it is because it sounds right to you. You're angry there is any opposition, even if you're beating us like a red headed stepchild...

Contumacious said:

You sound ... angry.

Of course I am. The Founding Fathers left us a free country, But the Parasitic Faction , in their quest to get freebies has voted in favor of slavery.

Lets be clear the Founding Father left intact the Institution of Slavery, paved the way for the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and women could not vote etc...characterizing the political opposition as a "Parasitic Faction" is neither accurate nor nice...

Forum List

Back