Why is the thought of Iran with nukes so threatening

Sometimes it just works out that way...

To stop a HUGE war, sometimes you have to start a SMALLER war...

To stop WWII from unfolding the way it did...

The Allies needed to 'intervene' against Germany in 1936 or 1937...

Culminating in Chamberlain's cowardly betrayal of Czechoslovakia at Munich in 1938...

And his idiotic flailing-about at the airfield with his worthless piece of paper and his naive and spineless 'peace in our time' speech...

The Allies of those times lacked the foresight, and the balls, and later paid a much higher and FAR more terrible price...

War is not always the answer...

War is OFTENTIMES not the answer...

But SOMETIMES it's the ONLY answer, to prevent something MUCH worse down the line...

The trick is, to know the difference...

Oh, and, having the backbone to act, when the time DOES come...

Are you supposing that America still has a backbone?

No.

America will hand over the rest of the world, starting with Israel in the hope that by the time the muslim alligator gets here, they will be so full of Israel, the middle east, Africa and Europe they won't bother eating us.

That would be wrong.

Wow. The right wing of America is INSANE.

Hello no they aren't they just don't understand Persia. Oh cripes I am so tired. My best friends are Persian.

You just don't understand Persians. They are unreal beautiful and so sweet.

"...Are you supposing that America still has a backbone? No. America will hand over the rest of the world, starting with Israel in the hope that by the time the muslim alligator gets here, they will be so full of Israel, the middle east, Africa and Europe they won't bother eating us. That would be wrong."
Only if we allow the pussies amongst us to gain and keep the upper hand. Not very likely.

:lol:

The aggression of the Bush years led to an Iraqi government that is sympathetic with Iran.

It made things worse, not better. When will the right learn the lesson of their failed Iraq War?

Sometimes it just works out that way...

To stop a HUGE war, sometimes you have to start a SMALLER war...

To stop WWII from unfolding the way it did...

The Allies needed to 'intervene' against Germany in 1936 or 1937...

Culminating in Chamberlain's cowardly betrayal of Czechoslovakia at Munich in 1938...

And his idiotic flailing-about at the airfield with his worthless piece of paper and his naive and spineless 'peace in our time' speech...

The Allies of those times lacked the foresight, and the balls, and later paid a much higher and FAR more terrible price...

War is not always the answer...

War is OFTENTIMES not the answer...

But SOMETIMES it's the ONLY answer, to prevent something MUCH worse down the line...

The trick is, to know the difference...

Oh, and, having the backbone to act, when the time DOES come...

Are you supposing that America still has a backbone?

No.

America will hand over the rest of the world, starting with Israel in the hope that by the time the muslim alligator gets here, they will be so full of Israel, the middle east, Africa and Europe they won't bother eating us.

That would be wrong.

Wow. The right wing of America is INSANE.

I'm what would be classed as conservative.

What would make me insane in your mind?

Ready, willing and able for you to hit me on this.

By all means go for it.

"...Are you supposing that America still has a backbone? No. America will hand over the rest of the world, starting with Israel in the hope that by the time the muslim alligator gets here, they will be so full of Israel, the middle east, Africa and Europe they won't bother eating us. That would be wrong."
Only if we allow the pussies amongst us to gain and keep the upper hand. Not very likely.

The aggression of the Bush years led to an Iraqi government that is sympathetic with Iran.

It made things worse, not better. When will the right learn the lesson of their failed Iraq War?
We already HAVE learned that lesson - for a generation or two, anyway.

'Do not allow the government to lead you into an unnecessary and baseless war.'

A war to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons would be neither unnecessary nor baseless.

Consequently, the analogy dies an ignoble death, as it so richly deserves.

And, at this juncture, and well into the foreseeable future, Iraq is a flea... inconsequential in this context... I don't think they'll wanna mess with us again anytime soon.

Last edited:

You don't understand life at all.

Iraqi government rocks with Iran...........................OMG. you dumb fuck.........................

You're joking right?

We already HAVE learned that lesson - for a generation or two, anyway.

'Do not allow the government to lead you into an unnecessary and baseless war.'

A war to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons would be neither unnecessary nor baseless.

Consequently, the analogy dies an ignoble death, as it so richly deserves.

And, at this juncture, and well into the foreseeable future, Iraq is a flea... inconsequential in this context... I don't think they'll wanna mess with us again anytime soon.

Attack a country in the Middle East over their possible desire for WMDs? Already tried and failed. Give it up, loser boy. The American voter learned its lesson from the disastrous Iraq War, and will not support repeating it with Iran.

I'm proud to be an American...with Obama as President instead of any Republican.

I have to take a break before I come back in and just fucking smoke people now because I cannot for the life of me believe this bullshit.

I'll get back in a minute.

While the reality of US nukes scares no one?

Nation is run by religious fanatics. Period. End of story.

777-full.jpg

"...Attack a country in the Middle East over their possible desire for WMDs? Already tried and failed. Give it up, loser boy. The American voter learned its lesson from the disastrous Iraq War, and will not support repeating it with Iran. I'm proud to be an American...with Obama as President instead of any Republican."
wool-facts-13.jpg

Enjoy the rest of your walk...

And your evening...

A nuclear Iran scares the shit out of the entire middle east which is why the Saudis are buying bombs from Pakistan.

Bullshit.

How the Sunni-Shia schism is dividing the world

fiskphotos.jpg

The Muslim world’s historic – and deeply tragic – chasm between Sunni and Shia Islam is having worldwide repercussions. Syria’s civil war, America’s craven alliance with the Sunni Gulf autocracies, and Sunni (as well as Israeli) suspicions of Shia Iran are affecting even the work of the United Nations.

Saudi Arabia’s petulant refusal last week to take its place among non-voting members of the Security Council, an unprecedented step by any UN member, was intended to express the dictatorial monarchy’s displeasure with Washington’s refusal to bomb Syria after the use of chemical weapons in Damascus – but it also represented Saudi fears that Barack Obama might respond to Iranian overtures for better relations with the West."

"...The possibility of a nuclear deal with Iran..."
What possibility?

France (of all countries!) just told the Iranians to go fuck themselves.

We jumped on that bandwagon alongside France to avoid the Administration looking too spineless.

The talks have collapsed, have they not?

They have not. They will continue till we reach a deal. We will probably have to give them more than we have offered so far.

Oh, Hai there!!!

Chamberlain-Peace-in-our-Time-1938.jpg

A nuclear Iran scares the shit out of the entire middle east which is why the Saudis are buying bombs from Pakistan.

Bullshit.

Hey, if the US is as terrible and evil as you say, GET THE FUCK OUT BOY! Nobody needs your sorry Rican ass around anyway.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

Sometimes I forget that people really don't know what's going on around them.

Pakistan built nuclear weapons for Saudi Arabia: report - Washington Times

A report based on information from NATO says Saudi Arabia has been paying Pakistan to build nuclear weapons and is now ready to take delivery.
Ynet News said that Saudi Arabia has been investing large amounts of money in Pakistan’s nuclear weapons development program for some time. And a reporter in Newsnight said that he recently was told by a leading NATO figure who claimed to have seen intelligence reports that the kingdom was now waiting on delivery.

Bullshit.

Hey, if the US is as terrible and evil as you say, GET THE FUCK OUT BOY! Nobody needs your sorry Rican ass around anyway.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

A report based on information from NATO says Saudi Arabia has been paying Pakistan to build nuclear weapons and is now ready to take delivery.
Ynet News said that Saudi Arabia has been investing large amounts of money in Pakistan’s nuclear weapons development program for some time. And a reporter in Newsnight said that he recently was told by a leading NATO figure who claimed to have seen intelligence reports that the kingdom was now waiting on delivery.

It's usually a willful ignorance...not able to accept reality when the fantasy is destroyed....I'm seeing more hardcore stalinists then ever before ready to welcome a dictator who would silence us. I miss the old school democrats who were patriotic and believed in a strong military and a strong shop union....we need them back but first we must get the jobs back from the orient....that will shut up these nasty leftists who hate this country.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

angry_zps189e41d9.png

Indeed they do.

They tend to think about what is good for Israel first.

They totally ignore the fact that SUNNI Saudi Arabia has been fighting against SHIA Iran for thousands of years.

Forum List

Back