🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why is this a good plan?

We are angry with the GOP establishment because they promise us they will fight for our principles and then when they get to Washington they betray us and compromise with democrats.

So to show them we are going to nominate Donald trump who is promising to go to Washington and make deals with democrats and expect a radically different outcome

Meanwhile we could have the man the establishment absolutely hates because he actually went to Washington and kept his promises.

It seems to me that we don't really care about the conservative principles we've been saying we believe it. and if this is true I don't want to be a conservative. I want to be free, not put up a bully who promises to do the same things we are angry about.

I feel ya, Bro'. I crossed that line between the 2 Bush II terms.

What a long strange trip it's been, eh?

The difference is Bush didn't have brownshirts

Trump will build a wall and deport the illegals, put an end to jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S., and bring jobs back. All the Democrats are offering are higher taxes, more regulations, amnesty for illegals and more illegals, and more jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S. The contrast is vivid.

Any idea how he will bring a job back?

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question in the last thread you started. You didn't answer there...maybe you will answer here...

What I find strange about this is that you, Avatar4321, were all in for Romney. Another rich, politically moderate businessman.

The difference is, this one has conviction, whereas Romney was falling all over himself trying to explain that he wasn't what he so obviously was.

There are some positions that Trump holds that I am not particularly fond of. But at least the man tells me the truth about them.

So, which positions of Trumps do you, Avatar4321, find so terribly different from Romney's positions that you did support with gusto? And encouraged me to support?

why im not sold on trump

The difference is Romney was far more conservative than Trump and he was a good man. Romney also had a lifetime fixing corrupt organizations.

Trump is not a good man. He doesn't have conviction. He isn't principles. He is a bully. And he is a freaking leftist. When did Romney donate to Hillary? When did Romney say he would have sex with his daughter if he could? Where did Romney state that a family member who is an extreme leftist would be an amazing supreme Court pick? Where did Romney declare bankruptcy multiple times in a business where people literally hand you money?

You guys whined about Romney because he supported the mandate and changed position. Trump still supports the mandate. He was supporting the dream act literally up until he began running. Literally Everything you complained about with Romney Trump has done worse.

I can't help but notice you refused to explain why we should vote for someone who is promising to do exactly the things we are supposedly upset about. It's incredibly ironic that we could have the biggest rino as a nominee in decades because the party is annoyed with rinos.

Translation...your plea for conservatism is bullshit. When it was a moderate Mormon running, all was well. Now that it is a more moderate non-Mormon...the world is coming to an end.

Duly noted.

But....Trump LOVES the Mormons. They are great, great people. And they love Trump.

What's wrong with Mormons? The point is, if that is the only reason to vote for someone, that isn't conservatism.

I'm almost to the point of not even voting anymore at least in Presidential elections. It's to the point now where it's the same assholes just with a different letter next to their name if my choice this year is Trump or Hillary I'm 95 percent sure I will be staying home on Election Day.

So, if you don't get your way, you're taking your ball and going home?

What if the Rubio won, and the 35% of Trump supporters made that decision?

Think he could win?
I've said it countless times. Modern elections are now being determined by how many of your opponent's voters stay home.

Trump or Cruz or Rubio voters may stay home, but so will Sanders voters.

Who wins depends on which party has disgusted their own camp the most.

Sanders voters will be firmly behind Hillary by and large. You're fooling yourself.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question in the last thread you started. You didn't answer there...maybe you will answer here...

What I find strange about this is that you, Avatar4321, were all in for Romney. Another rich, politically moderate businessman.

The difference is, this one has conviction, whereas Romney was falling all over himself trying to explain that he wasn't what he so obviously was.

There are some positions that Trump holds that I am not particularly fond of. But at least the man tells me the truth about them.

So, which positions of Trumps do you, Avatar4321, find so terribly different from Romney's positions that you did support with gusto? And encouraged me to support?

why im not sold on trump

The difference is Romney was far more conservative than Trump and he was a good man. Romney also had a lifetime fixing corrupt organizations.

Trump is not a good man. He doesn't have conviction. He isn't principles. He is a bully. And he is a freaking leftist. When did Romney donate to Hillary? When did Romney say he would have sex with his daughter if he could? Where did Romney state that a family member who is an extreme leftist would be an amazing supreme Court pick? Where did Romney declare bankruptcy multiple times in a business where people literally hand you money?

You guys whined about Romney because he supported the mandate and changed position. Trump still supports the mandate. He was supporting the dream act literally up until he began running. Literally Everything you complained about with Romney Trump has done worse.

I can't help but notice you refused to explain why we should vote for someone who is promising to do exactly the things we are supposedly upset about. It's incredibly ironic that we could have the biggest rino as a nominee in decades because the party is annoyed with rinos.

Translation...your plea for conservatism is bullshit. When it was a Mormon running, all was well.

Duly noted.
Romney is far more conservative than Trump will ever be.

If you actually believe that statement, you are completely disconnected from reality .

Well since you've admitted it, I can't be that disconnected

why im not sold on trump

Translation...your plea for conservatism is bullshit. When it was a moderate Mormon running, all was well. Now that it is a more moderate non-Mormon...the world is coming to an end.

Duly noted.

But....Trump LOVES the Mormons. They are great, great people. And they love Trump.

What's wrong with Mormons? The point is, if that is the only reason to vote for someone, that isn't conservatism.

Holy shit. I'm laughing at both of you. You must know this.

We are angry with the GOP establishment because they promise us they will fight for our principles and then when they get to Washington they betray us and compromise with democrats.

So to show them we are going to nominate Donald trump who is promising to go to Washington and make deals with democrats and expect a radically different outcome

Meanwhile we could have the man the establishment absolutely hates because he actually went to Washington and kept his promises.

It seems to me that we don't really care about the conservative principles we've been saying we believe it. and if this is true I don't want to be a conservative. I want to be free, not put up a bully who promises to do the same things we are angry about.

This isn't about making deals with Democrats. This is about giving the GOP the enema it so richly deserves & shooting the middle finger to the establishment who have betrayed us. That's why Trump exists....

"Anger" is a fallacy. There are no more angry voters than normal. The only difference is that some of them are white this time because they have been told they are under attack. Some of the dolts believe it.
Correct.

The 'anger' is about republicans losing the last two presidential elections and generally not getting their way – it's the 'anger' of a petulant child's temper-tantrum.

I'm almost to the point of not even voting anymore at least in Presidential elections. It's to the point now where it's the same assholes just with a different letter next to their name if my choice this year is Trump or Hillary I'm 95 percent sure I will be staying home on Election Day.

Please don't stay home on election day.

The presidents is not the only job on the ballot. Write in "Mickey Mouse" on the top line and then vote your well informed conscience on the rest of the ballot.

"Anger" is a fallacy. There are no more angry voters than normal. The only difference is that some of them are white this time because they have been told they are under attack. Some of the dolts believe it.
Correct.

The 'anger' is about republicans losing the last two presidential elections and generally not getting their way – it's the 'anger' of a petulant child's temper-tantrum.

Then kindly explain Bernie Sanders....

This isn't about making deals with Democrats. This is about giving the GOP the enema it so richly deserves & shooting the middle finger to the establishment who have betrayed us. That's why Trump exists....

The GOP will not run "the experiment" this time around. There simply is no "severely conservative" GOP candidate who isn't weird or creepy. And if they can't separate the religious bullshit from the fiscal conservatism that they claim to desire....they'll never gain traction.

This secular nation will not elect a religious nut. True story.

That makes about as much sense as rioting, looting, and destroying our neighborhood to show how wronged we have been by the powers that be

why im not sold on trump

Never thought I'd say this but, good post.

why im not sold on trump

Duly noted.

zero to cop out in 2.0 seconds.

Trump will build a wall and deport the illegals, put an end to jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S., and bring jobs back. All the Democrats are offering are higher taxes, more regulations, amnesty for illegals and more illegals, and more jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S. The contrast is vivid.

According to your side they are already back. Your side brags about the Unemployment rate all the time and discount the other factors.................

If you read between the lines...........he is looking for tariffs and an end to the Free Trade agreements...........I have been against those Treaties since the onset.............The Catch 22 is will he actually do this...........and will he go outside the Constitution on Treaties in place...................We already have a Usurper in office with a pen and a phone.................

Inversion is a problem.......both parties agree......but they disagree on how to do it............None will take steps to do so..................

BTW...........I'm not a Trump fan...........

Answer me this: Was Ronald Reagan a great President because he was a conservative or because he knew how to lead?

Ronald Reagan was a decent president because he surrounded himself with people who knew how to wield the US Military on the world stage without actually having to use it.

According to your side they are already back. Your side brags about the Unemployment rate all the time and discount the other factors.................

If you read between the lines...........he is looking for tariffs and an end to the Free Trade agreements...........I have been against those Treaties since the onset.............The Catch 22 is will he actually do this...........and will he go outside the Constitution on Treaties in place...................We already have a Usurper in office with a pen and a phone.................

Inversion is a problem.......both parties agree......but they disagree on how to do it............None will take steps to do so..................

Not sure what any of that means but okay.

That makes about as much sense as rioting, looting, and destroying our neighborhood to show how wronged we have been by the powers that be

Shooting the middle finger to the establishment is hardly akin to riots in the street. This needs to happen & is occurring. The party hasn't had a decent candidate since Reagan.

Not sure what any of that means but okay.
Which part? Do we have to discuss the increases in poverty, welfare, those on food stamps, and labor participation rates...........................A side that screams failure as you side dodges the issue.........or blames others.........

Which part of tariff don't you get......................google is your friend....

Which part of a Treaty and the Constitution don't.........oops your a Dem and only care about that when you agree with it...........like amnesty for instance.......

Anyway.................I guess your a Dem and just don't get it.

Well, suck it up. You won't get what you want. Mommy and Daddy can't make this one right for their little boy.

You do realize that you are the one who will suffer the most when Trump is done using you right?

Whatever you wish to fantasize within your little Liberal mind tickles the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back