🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why is this a good plan?

I'm almost to the point of not even voting anymore at least in Presidential elections. It's to the point now where it's the same assholes just with a different letter next to their name if my choice this year is Trump or Hillary I'm 95 percent sure I will be staying home on Election Day.

So, if you don't get your way, you're taking your ball and going home?

What if the Rubio won, and the 35% of Trump supporters made that decision?

Think he could win?
I've said it countless times. Modern elections are now being determined by how many of your opponent's voters stay home.

Trump or Cruz or Rubio voters may stay home, but so will Sanders voters.

Who wins depends on which party has disgusted their own camp the most.
Trump is going to try and energize his base by trying to enflame that anti-Clinton feelings in the gop, and Hillary's fate lies largely in how many latinos come out to send Trump back to his hotel.

As for the OP, it's a false comparison. So far the gop turnout indicates the people voting for Trump don't appear to be the same people who came out in prior gop primaries to primary out moderate gopers.

I would agree with you if Trump were a better candidate overall.

Hillary's fate depends on how many people she alienates and how many times she steps in it between now and November 8. Any sober person has zero faith in trumps' policies, his word, how he'd pay for them, or if they would pass Congressional/Judicial scrutiny...

She'll have the Hispanic support and support of blacks, women, etc... But she will also have the support of people who respect America, don't think it's cool to incite violence, think hatred is not a great idea, etc...

Basically, anyone who is civilized or smart enough to know professional wrestling is fake will support Hillary. Those who think Hulk Hogan was anything other than an actor will support trump and you can't really expect them to embrace ideas such as the common good, the invisible hand, or globalization.
Trump will be tweeting Bill standing next to Cosby 24/7. The fact that Trump's personal life is remarkably similar to Slicks' (except for Slick being married to the same woman for 30 or so years) will have no effect of Trump's actions. He's truly without shame or human decency.

Really? So Trump raped someone? In what way?

I'm almost to the point of not even voting anymore at least in Presidential elections. It's to the point now where it's the same assholes just with a different letter next to their name if my choice this year is Trump or Hillary I'm 95 percent sure I will be staying home on Election Day.

Think he could win?
I've said it countless times. Modern elections are now being determined by how many of your opponent's voters stay home.

Trump is going to try and energize his base by trying to enflame that anti-Clinton feelings in the gop, and Hillary's fate lies largely in how many latinos come out to send Trump back to his hotel.

As for the OP, it's a false comparison. So far the gop turnout indicates the people voting for Trump don't appear to be the same people who came out in prior gop primaries to primary out moderate gopers.

Hillary's fate depends on how many people she alienates and how many times she steps in it between now and November 8. Any sober person has zero faith in trumps' policies, his word, how he'd pay for them, or if they would pass Congressional/Judicial scrutiny...

She'll have the Hispanic support and support of blacks, women, etc... But she will also have the support of people who respect America, don't think it's cool to incite violence, think hatred is not a great idea, etc...

Basically, anyone who is civilized or smart enough to know professional wrestling is fake will support Hillary. Those who think Hulk Hogan was anything other than an actor will support trump and you can't really expect them to embrace ideas such as the common good, the invisible hand, or globalization.

Anyone who votes for Hillary, is an evil terrible person. Hillary is the most corrupt politician of our age. If you can look at yourself in the mirror and vote Hillary, then you are an immoral unconscionable evil person.

Not wrong, you are openly racist against the white people who are officially hated by your filthy party.

Just idiotic white people who insist they are right when they are so woefully wrong at every turn. Most wise up after being demonstrated over and over. You're an exception

Again, your party spews hatred at whites constantly. You have a 24/7 hate machine promoting your racist message.

Since it doesn't exist, you can't see it--pretty transparent I agree.

Oh really? Well let's look, shall we?

{The time for replacing white supremacy with new values is now. And just as some whites played a part in ending slavery, colonialism, Jim Crow segregation, and South African apartheid, there is surely a role whites can play in restraining other whites in this era. Beneath the sound and fury generated by GOP presidential candidates, Fox News, website trolls, police unions and others, white people are becoming aware as never before of past and present racism.} - Frank Joyce, columnist for the leftist hate site Alternet

But moreover, let's talk about the zones that are created on campuses where black people are prohibited from entering, lest they upset the racist whites.

OH wait, those don't exist, just "safe spaces" for black people to prohibit whites from.

But remember, white lives don't matter, so according to your racist leftists, it's all good.

Tell me, which term is more racist; "shiftless black," or "white privilege?"

The correct answer, both. But you and your fellow racist use the second one all the time, it's sanctioned by your filthy, racist party to show your hatred.

That's enough in this thread, since my intent is not to derail, but you are a racist, as is your party. You think that because "it's only whites" that you spew hatred at, it makes it alright.

It doesn't.

Is there are roadmap that comes with that "logic"?em to embrace you.

What could you not grasp?

Shove that up your ass.

Shove your racism up your ass.

"white racism" is one of the dumbest meme's in the believe system of the crazy right wing.

I'm a Democrat as are all members of my family; on my side German, French and Italian; on my wife's side German and Welsh. Even a crazy right winger like you must know on some level how stupid you appear in posting such dishonest crap.

"white racism" is one of the dumbest meme's in the believe system of the crazy right wing.

Well of course, because there is nothing wrong with hating white people, I mean, they're only white, it's not like they matter.

I'm a Democrat as are all members of my family; on my side German, French and Italian; on my wife's side German and Welsh. Even a crazy right winger like you must know on some level how stupid you appear in posting such dishonest crap.

Any black person voting for David Duke or a member of the KKK is utterly insane.

Likewise, any white person voting for a democrat is utterly insane.

Racism was just about gone in the 90's and 2000's, but along came Obama and the politics of hate, and it's back in a BIG way. You think that since it's just hatred of whites, it isn't wrong.

Your filthy party is engaged in identity politics, and open demagoguery defaming people based on the color their skin - which is a favorite trick of the democrats. Just because you have changed your victim from black to white, doesn't alter the vile nature of your racist party.

Gee, a great $6/hr job.

So, they will pay under minimum? :eek:

Oh, you're just lying - democrat!
Referring to real income since you're also paying taxes, insurance, etc... for these types of jobs.

And that isn't bringing a 'job back" unless you're closing a JIB in Mexico and opening one up here for losers like you to eat at when you're not busy robbing it.

Try again little man.

Opening jobs for Americans that are held by illegals is absolutely bringing a job back, you drooling retard.
No, it is the same job that Americans didn't want to do 10 years ago.

Many of these are low wage jobs, further, the employers will have to pay Americans more than they have been paying Mexicans, which is why they hired illegals in the first place. This means prices could inch up. However, opening low wage jobs for teens is an important step in readying them for life in the workforce, which is denied them now.
You poor mis-guided soul.

Traditionally, the workers at fast food were high school and college students. It was good experience for them and gave them some money. Here is the thing though, teens are not very reliable. So when the illegal invasion stepped up, the choice of a 35 year old who would show up every day and work for minimum, vs. a 16 year old who would flake out half the time made hiring illegals attractive, However, this is detrimental to our nation and culture, as young people are denied that critical first job.

So not only are we going to spend millions upon millions deporting nannies and grape fruit pickers, we are going to have teens who are not very reliable taking their jobs.

Refer to the title of the thread for guidance; rinse, repeat...

Not wrong, you are openly racist against the white people who are officially hated by your filthy party.

Just idiotic white people who insist they are right when they are so woefully wrong at every turn. Most wise up after being demonstrated over and over. You're an exception

Again, your party spews hatred at whites constantly. You have a 24/7 hate machine promoting your racist message.

Since it doesn't exist, you can't see it--pretty transparent I agree.

Oh really? Well let's look, shall we?

{The time for replacing white supremacy with new values is now. And just as some whites played a part in ending slavery, colonialism, Jim Crow segregation, and South African apartheid, there is surely a role whites can play in restraining other whites in this era. Beneath the sound and fury generated by GOP presidential candidates, Fox News, website trolls, police unions and others, white people are becoming aware as never before of past and present racism.} - Frank Joyce, columnist for the leftist hate site Alternet

But moreover, let's talk about the zones that are created on campuses where black people are prohibited from entering, lest they upset the racist whites.

OH wait, those don't exist, just "safe spaces" for black people to prohibit whites from.

But remember, white lives don't matter, so according to your racist leftists, it's all good.

Tell me, which term is more racist; "shiftless black," or "white privilege?"

The correct answer, both. But you and your fellow racist use the second one all the time, it's sanctioned by your filthy, racist party to show your hatred.

That's enough in this thread, since my intent is not to derail, but you are a racist, as is your party. You think that because "it's only whites" that you spew hatred at, it makes it alright.

It doesn't.

Is there are roadmap that comes with that "logic"?em to embrace you.

What could you not grasp?

Shove that up your ass.

Shove your racism up your ass.

332-206
Obama won whites
Obama won women
Obama won blacks
Obama won Asians
Obama won Hispanics
Obama won college educated persons

The only loser here is you.

shove that up your ass.

Think he could win?

Anyone who votes for Hillary, is an evil terrible person. Hillary is the most corrupt politician of our age. If you can look at yourself in the mirror and vote Hillary, then you are an immoral unconscionable evil person.

So after she wins you're going to be calling her "divisive" after that little tirade?

Basically, anyone who is civilized or smart enough to know professional wrestling is fake will support Hillary.
Nope. A smart person knows Hillary is as fake as Trump and pro wrestling.

If the GOP nominee is Trump, I will be staying home on election day. I am not going to switch parties and vote Democratic.

Hillary is as much a pandering weasel demagogue with no convictions as Trump is. If Hillary thought it would have been easier to get the GOP nomination instead of the Democratic one, she would have switched sides, too. And she'd be calling for the banning of Muslims and trashing Mexicans, just like Trump.

There is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. You're voting for the exact same person if both of them are the nominees.

And I will not do that.

Wrong in the extreme.

Referring to real income since you're also paying taxes, insurance, etc... for these types of jobs.

ROFL

Weak sauce.

You were lying, nothing more or less.

No, it is the same job that Americans didn't want to do 10 years ago.

Ah, lying again - that's a habit for you.

I bought a hamburger at McDonalds in 1972.

But WAIT, that's impossible, the demagogue - sociopaths claim that fast food is a "job Americans don't want to do."

How can this be? Simple, you're lying; as is your party.

Americans were DISPLACED from the jobs in favor of Mexican nationals in the country illegally because the illegals would accept a low wage while possessing adult work habits. Americans would always do the job, but it would be teens starting out.

Initially the democrats opposed illegals, because of displacement of the lower classes, but then you found out you could get illegals to VOTE for you, and the dims became the champions of illegal immigration.

you poor mis-guided soul.

Compelling analysis.

So not only are we going to spend millions upon millions deporting nannies and grape fruit pickers, we are going to have teens who are not very reliable taking their jobs.

Refer to the title of the thread for guidance; rinse, repeat...

Again, you have no love for America - quite the opposite. But entry level jobs are critical to the development of a stable workforce. Filling these jobs with illegals renders Americans unsuitable for the workforce when they graduate high school or college (now that the idiot dims will demote and dumb down college to high school level, it will all be the same.)

Trump will build a wall and deport the illegals, put an end to jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S., and bring jobs back. All the Democrats are offering are higher taxes, more regulations, amnesty for illegals and more illegals, and more jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S. The contrast is vivid.
You really believe all that hype? I guess that makes Trump the new great white hope. The right wing's "messiah" even though he isn't particularly conservative.

We are angry with the GOP establishment because they promise us they will fight for our principles and then when they get to Washington they betray us and compromise with democrats.

So to show them we are going to nominate Donald trump who is promising to go to Washington and make deals with democrats and expect a radically different outcome

Meanwhile we could have the man the establishment absolutely hates because he actually went to Washington and kept his promises.

It seems to me that we don't really care about the conservative principles we've been saying we believe it. and if this is true I don't want to be a conservative. I want to be free, not put up a bully who promises to do the same things we are angry about.
This is typical of what's wrong with the GOP, and why conservatism is the bane of the American Nation.

There is nothing 'wrong' with compromise; you don't represent a majority of Americans, a majority of Americans reject your 'principles,' and there's nothing in the Constitution, its case law, or Federal law that says republicans and conservatives will always get their way 100 percent of the time.

This may come as a shock to you, the consequence of your blind arrogance, but this country is made up of people who disagree with you, who don't want to have anything to do with your errant, wrongheaded 'principles,' for whom those 'principles' would place them at a disadvantage, subject them to discrimination, and undermine their quality of life.

Non-conservatives have just as much right as you to have a say in the direction of the Nation, to have their views, beliefs, principles and values given a full and fair hearing, and to live in an America free from discrimination, disadvantage, and the adverse consequences that conservative dogma manifests.

So, yes – you need to compromise with your fellow Americans, whose opinions, beliefs, views, and principles are just as valid as yours, just as important as yours, and merit being implemented in National public policy as yours.

The irony.... how ara you in any way different form those you decry? You are basically saying "I'm right and you are wrong".

Trump will build a wall and deport the illegals, put an end to jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S., and bring jobs back. All the Democrats are offering are higher taxes, more regulations, amnesty for illegals and more illegals, and more jobs and corporations fleeing the U.S. The contrast is vivid.

Trump will not build a wall nor deport "illegals". Why, both are too costly, and the cost to hire American's to do the jobs in Restaurants, Construction, and other labor intensive jobs will create a drain on our economy. Illegals and their employers may not contribute to payroll taxes but do pay rent, buy goods and services, pay local taxes and government excise taxes with their under the table dollars.

The issue is not as simple as Trump suggests and those who have support his fantasies choose to believe. A realistic though costly solution would be to build a canal from the Gulf of Mexico to San Diego, a massive project but one which would have value for centuries, far beyond a silly wall one might easily tunnel under.

Think outside the box, we put men on the moon nearly 50 years ago, a joint project employing Mexican and American workers would create jobs in both nations and obviate the need for Mexicans to cross into our country via ladder or tunnel.

Ahahaha you are in denial, the wall will be built and illegals will be booted. As for cost we'll save $40 billion over 10 years just putting a stop to illegals filing for fraudulent tax refunds and that's just the beginning of the savings. Boo hoo libs your plan to overthrow the country with millions of illegals has failed.

You really believe all that hype? I guess that makes Trump the new great white hope. The right wing's "messiah" even though he isn't particularly conservative.

I know you libs are dense but when Trump says he will build the wall 500 times what's not penetrating the 4 inches of your neanderthal skulls?

I know you libs are dense but when Trump says he will build the wall 500 times what's not penetrating the 4 inches of your neanderthal skulls?
Sure he is. And he'll get Mexico to pay for it too, right? And he has some beachfront property in Colorado that he's willing to sell you real cheap?

Sure he is. And he'll get Mexico to pay for it too, right? And he has some beachfront property in Colorado that he's willing to sell you real cheap?

That's right Mexico will pay for it and they will be glad to pay for it.

We are angry with the GOP establishment because they promise us they will fight for our principles and then when they get to Washington they betray us and compromise with democrats.

So to show them we are going to nominate Donald trump who is promising to go to Washington and make deals with democrats and expect a radically different outcome

Meanwhile we could have the man the establishment absolutely hates because he actually went to Washington and kept his promises.

It seems to me that we don't really care about the conservative principles we've been saying we believe it. and if this is true I don't want to be a conservative. I want to be free, not put up a bully who promises to do the same things we are angry about.

The problem with American politics today is that everyone thinks they can have what they believe in and that those who believe differently should have no voice in anything. The idea that we might get some of what we want by giving a little of what me may not want is just too big for Americans today, and it is why we are going nowhere fast. The bad thing about this is that in the end one group is going to win out over the other. Now here is a hint on which group is going to win out. The haves are having more and more, and the have nots are growing in numbers. If you want to know why Bernie Sanders is so popular, just look at our standard of living; it's going downhill. Allow that to continue and Bernie Sanders will become president somewhere down the road. It won't be Bernie Sanders, but it will be someone who supports his ideas, but they will be even more radical to the right. The country is moving to the left because the right has allowed the wealthy to take complete control over our political and economic system. It's not going to last though.

That's right Mexico will pay for it and they will be glad to pay for it.
Yeah, because of his magical unicorn powers, he will bring balance to the force, stop global climate change, and bring peace, harmony, and prosperity to the world. He'll use the Jedi mind trick to make Mexico pay for the great Wall of America and like it.

I'm supporting the next President of the United States, grasshopper.

I don't doubt it, but I'm telling you right now, he will be a terrible president and not at all what you expect.

How do you know? How do you really know? You really don't. Just because the one we have now has been such an absolute failure does not necessarily mean the next one will be.

Forum List

Back