🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why is this a good plan?

How is this sick?

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . . "

If I was not her father.... I would date this girl.

It's bullshit and they know it. Candycorn is a liar and Avatar4321 a dupe.

Your messiah wants to commit incest. You want him to be President. Sick any way you slice it

You've been proven to be completely full of shit. Slice it anyway you like it.

How is this sick?

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . . "

Your messiah wants to commit incest. You want him to be President. Sick any way you slice it

He said.... "if I was not her father".

If he wasn't her father, it would not be incest, would it? Is that too difficult a concept for you? What's the issue here?

How is this sick?

If he wasn't her father, it would not be incest, would it? Is that too difficult a concept for you? What's the issue here?

The issue was the incredibly sick statement. That it too is being excused is a very close second.

How is this sick?

You've been proven to be completely full of shit. Slice it anyway you like it.

Says the "conservative" whose new messiah is the Democratic nominee's larger campaign contributor.

Says the "conservative" whose new messiah is the Democratic nominee's larger campaign contributor.

Your desperation is showing.

Are you, a dyed in the wool liberal Hillary supporter, seriously trying to convince anyone that you are upset that the Republican Nominee isn't conservative enough? :lol: :rofl:

Your hypocrisy is legendary, but this takes the cake.

Now go away, before I taunt you a 30th time.

Your desperation is showing.

Are you, a dyed in the wool liberal Hillary supporter, seriously trying to convince anyone that you are upset that the Republican Nominee isn't conservative enough? :lol: :rofl:

Your hypocrisy is legendary, but this takes the cake.

Now go away, before I taunt you a 30th time.

Desperation...a good definition would be a bunch of losers who consistently lose Presidential elections where they swear they are conservatives now supporting Donald Trump. It's also a good way to describe how morally bankrupt you've become as a political movement

This isn't about making deals with Democrats. This is about giving the GOP the enema it so richly deserves & shooting the middle finger to the establishment who have betrayed us. That's why Trump exists....

That makes about as much sense as rioting, looting, and destroying our neighborhood to show how wronged we have been by the powers that be

Shooting the middle finger to the establishment is hardly akin to riots in the street. This needs to happen & is occurring. The party hasn't had a decent candidate since Reagan.

It most certainly is when you put a a reckless, insecure, bully in charge of the most powerful nation on earth. The difference is the consequences are global

And how well have these so called "professionals" served us?

Does your life suck relative to persons in other nations of the same age, skill set, education...

what the hell are you even talking about? This doesn't even make any sense relative to the topic at hand.

That makes about as much sense as rioting, looting, and destroying our neighborhood to show how wronged we have been by the powers that be

Shooting the middle finger to the establishment is hardly akin to riots in the street. This needs to happen & is occurring. The party hasn't had a decent candidate since Reagan.

It most certainly is when you put a a reckless, insecure, bully in charge of the most powerful nation on earth. The difference is the consequences are global

Does your life suck relative to persons in other nations of the same age, skill set, education...

what the hell are you even talking about? This doesn't even make any sense relative to the topic at hand.

Sure it does, you asked how well have the professional politicians served us. Compare your lifestyle to the lives of persons of similar age, ability, and other demographics to those in other nations if you want to know how well we have been served.

Or if you wish, you can imagine how much better it would be with neophytes who cannot tell a kilogram from a kiloton negotating arms treaties.

We are angry with the GOP establishment because they promise us they will fight for our principles and then when they get to Washington they betray us and compromise with democrats.

So to show them we are going to nominate Donald trump who is promising to go to Washington and make deals with democrats and expect a radically different outcome

Meanwhile we could have the man the establishment absolutely hates because he actually went to Washington and kept his promises.

It seems to me that we don't really care about the conservative principles we've been saying we believe it. and if this is true I don't want to be a conservative. I want to be free, not put up a bully who promises to do the same things we are angry about.
This has been my question about conservative support for Trump all along - for so long I've been hearing how Republicans should not cooperate with Democrats, and then a guy who promises to do exactly that runs away with the nomination.

From what I'm being told, people who support Trump have indeed consciously changed their priorities from down-the-line conservative values to a bull in the china shop who will at least get SOME things they want via give and take.

Obviously they have to be pretty goddamned frustrated to change like that, but I can see them thinking that SOME victories would be better than NO victories.
Perhaps because he is the best and smartest deal maker in the world, he will make winning deals. He did write The Art of The Deal. The republicans currently in Washington are not as smart as Trump. When Trump becomes president we will win so often that we will be begging Trump to take a break from winning.

Sure it does, you asked how well have the professional politicians served us. Compare your lifestyle to the lives of persons of similar age, ability, and other demographics to those in other nations if you want to know how well we have been served.

Or if you wish, you can imagine how much better it would be with neophytes who cannot tell a kilogram from a kiloton negotating arms treaties.

my lifestyle is a direct response to the hard work I have personally done for myself. This country was not built on the backs of the idiots in Washington DC. We have succeeded in spite of the professional pols, not due to them....

How is this sick?

Utter Horse Hockey...............I'm not Trump fan but understand your party's usual tactics come election time...........Your standard attack rhetoric holds no weight to the informed people of this country. It only works because the masses aren't staying informed...............and those are the one's swayed by the BS of the Dem smear campaigns..............

You will use the standard attacks like you always do...................Racism, Homophobia, War against Women, the Elderly will have to eat dog food, and the poor will have to eat out of Garbage cans................It's all Horse Hockey and I simply ignore it each session because you need a backhoe to shovel it.

my lifestyle is a direct response to the hard work I have personally done for myself. This country was not built on the backs of the idiots in Washington DC. We have succeeded in spite of the professional pols, not due to them....

So you've paid for the roads you drive on (all of them), the stop lights you obay (all of them), the water purification plant your water comes out of, etc????

Not even close. All of us are warmed by the fires started by others. And no, you're no exception except you (like all of us in this nation) were born on 2nd base and you've convinced yourself you hit a double.

How is this sick?

Utter Horse Hockey...............I'm not Trump fan but understand your party's usual tactics come election time...........Your standard attack rhetoric holds no weight to the informed people of this country. It only works because the masses aren't staying informed...............and those are the one's swayed by the BS of the Dem smear campaigns..............
332-206

America got it right.

You will use the standard attacks like you always do...................Racism,
Yeah, it's a good thing we didn't say Mexico is sending rapists here.... oh wait, that was The Donald.

Homophobia, War against Women, the Elderly will have to eat dog food, and the poor will have to eat out of Garbage cans................It's all Horse Hockey and I simply ignore it each session because you need a backhoe to shovel it.

We'll see where The Donald comes out on the issues. Sooner or later he will have to discuss them in some detail.

How is this sick?

332-206

America got it right.

Yeah, it's a good thing we didn't say Mexico is sending rapists here.... oh wait, that was The Donald.

Homophobia, War against Women, the Elderly will have to eat dog food, and the poor will have to eat out of Garbage cans................It's all Horse Hockey and I simply ignore it each session because you need a backhoe to shovel it.

We'll see where The Donald comes out on the issues. Sooner or later he will have to discuss them in some detail.
If it's so right........then why are welfare roles increasing.............poverty up..............median wage down..............working age Americans sitting at home more than ever.......................

Immigration................all the candidates from the GOP want to secure the border............your side not so much.......................as you ignore the laws you pick and choose or deem worthy and then say you support the constitution...............LOL............America wants the border secure unless you live under a rock.............

To the Donald on the issues.............your sides issues are standard...........higher taxes.........more of the same..............and more from the LIAR'S CLUB.

DUCK..........that was close..............whew.............sniper fire.............you want AMERICA to hire another Habitual Liar.

How is this sick?

332-206

America got it right.

If it's so right........then why are welfare roles increasing.............poverty up..............median wage down..............working age Americans sitting at home more than ever.......................
Unemployment is at a low for this century if I recall. More jobs are being added every month. Why some want to go back to the Bush fiasco is a mystery.

[
Immigration................all the candidates from the GOP want to secure the border............your side not so much.......................as you ignore the laws you pick and choose or deem worthy and then say you support the constitution...............LOL............America wants the border secure unless you live under a rock.............
Walls do very little to stop immigration and wouldn't have done anything to stop the 9/11 hijackers. I think it's imporant to build the wall to limit their payloads but if you look at it as some sort of barrier to stop illegal immigration, you're fooling yourself. This President's record on deportations is that he is one of the more aggressive Presidents in that area.

[
To the Donald on the issues.............your sides issues are standard...........higher taxes.........more of the same..............and more from the LIAR'S CLUB.
Taxation of the rich (which is what Mr. Trump says he will do as well--I can't blame you for not knowing where your messiah stands--it's an oxy moron to have an engaged Trump supporter afterall)is enevitable as well as the end of the sequester. I think the policies of sustained incremental growth can be preferable to the reckless nonsense that Mr. Trump is expousing. We'll see where the voters are.

[
DUCK..........that was close..............whew.............sniper fire.............you want AMERICA to hire another Habitual Liar.

How are those investigators Donald hired in Hawaii doing? We were told "we wouldn't believe what they are finding".....

How is this sick?

The issue was the incredibly sick statement. That it too is being excused is a very close second.

Well, we disagree. Saying that your daughter is attractive, and that you would date her if you were not related, is not sick. I think you are bonkers.

How is this sick?

Well, we disagree. Saying that your daughter is attractive, and that you would date her if you were not related, is not sick. I think you are bonkers.
Hypothetically,
if your long lost brother came home today and spotted your daughter in your back yard sun deck catching some rays and said, "too bad we're kin" while checking her out, you'd be entertained?

I'd be finding a door to shove his ass out of

Hypothetically,
if your long lost brother came home today and spotted your daughter in your back yard sun deck catching some rays and said, "too bad we're kin" while checking her out, you'd be entertained?

Yeah, that wouldn't bother me one bit. I've said my sister was pretty good looking, and never thought somehow that meant I was planning on incest. Who thinks like that? Except for people with their head shoved up their politics.

No one else is thinking this way.

There is more than enough problems with Trump, without making up stuff. I don't like Trump on tariffs and protectionism. I don't like his views on immigration.

But him saying hey, "if I wasn't her father, she's one beautiful chick".
The problem is what?

Honestly, don't be like that. There is no reason to be so.... stuck up or whatever. It's not like he was actually banging an intern in his office, and lying in a federal investigation to cover it up, and paying off witnesses, and concealing evidence. A ton worse things have happened in the recent past, that were far more destructive to the country, than "my daughter is smokin".

So you've paid for the roads you drive on (all of them), the stop lights you obay (all of them), the water purification plant your water comes out of, etc????

Not even close. All of us are warmed by the fires started by others. And no, you're no exception except you (like all of us in this nation) were born on 2nd base and you've convinced yourself you hit a double.

You can either drive on the road, walk on it or sleep on the side of it. Those of us who work hard know the difference. The ignorant think they can get a free ride...

Hypothetically,

Yeah, that wouldn't bother me one bit. I've said my sister was pretty good looking, and never thought somehow that meant I was planning on incest. Who thinks like that? Except for people with their head shoved up their politics.

No one else is thinking this way.

There is more than enough problems with Trump, without making up stuff. I don't like Trump on tariffs and protectionism. I don't like his views on immigration.

But him saying hey, "if I wasn't her father, she's one beautiful chick".
The problem is what?

Honestly, don't be like that. There is no reason to be so.... stuck up or whatever. It's not like he was actually banging an intern in his office, and lying in a federal investigation to cover it up, and paying off witnesses, and concealing evidence. A ton worse things have happened in the recent past, that were far more destructive to the country, than "my daughter is smokin".

It's sick to think; sicker to say; and its acceptance sicker still

Forum List

Back