Why is Trump so gung-ho about protecting Putin and Asange?

Because they got him elected. He owes them.
So they weren't just trying to influence the election, you say they got him elected. Back it up.

Hillary lost that election all on her own.

She ignored the working people. Those working people voted for Trump.

All these lefty loons are just sore losers. They just can't believe that Hillary lost even though she was one lousy candidate.

LMAO
Working people that voted for Trump will soon be bending over.

Trump does not care about working people. Hew never did.
And we all know just how accurate liberal predictions are. I have a better chance of my dog shitting a gold watch.

The hearings are about to begin. Let's see what they have.

They did ........ They expressed their disappointment how immature and ignorant Trump was.
That's why no one takes liberals seriously.

Really? I mean REALLY? Just imagine how many patriotic Americans, soldiers veterans and real conservatives scratching their heads right now how immature, disgusted, disappointed with this this this Trump.

No one in the right mind patronizing Putin and Assange let alone president elect Trump. The whole world knows who is Assange and murderer Putin............ but ........... NO NO NO NO according to this Trump they are the good guys we are ( Americans ) the bad guys.
Do you realize how fucking disheartening that is?

Who needs evidence when you can smear shit all over the place and blame the other guy?

They don't need to...... but it's very disturbing for PEOFTUS is so fucked up patronizing Putin and Assange against US intelligence agencies.
What was their evidence and what was the worse email revelation?

Maybe if you pull your head from Trump ass you might understand something.
I said "there would be no issue if Democrats were remotely honest."

...and that's your response? You pathetic sack of offal.

Evidence people. EVIDENCE

They have the evidence but not available to the public idiot. They will shove it to Trump ass tomorrow Friday. And to your ass as well.
Not available to the public idiot? That would be you. So you had no evidence, just tried to bluff your way through it.

No idiot. They brief the senators on both sides of the aisle. Why the fuck should that be available to the public?

So they weren't just trying to influence the election, you say they got him elected. Back it up.

All these lefty loons are just sore losers. They just can't believe that Hillary lost even though she was one lousy candidate.

LMAO

And we all know just how accurate liberal predictions are. I have a better chance of my dog shitting a gold watch.
Give me an example.

He screwed working people out money by refusing to pay for contracted work. He gets most of his products made overseas.

He's going to cut your taxes as he slashes his.

The hearings are about to begin. Let's see what they have.

They did ........ They expressed their disappointment how immature and ignorant Trump was.
That's why no one takes liberals seriously.

Really? I mean REALLY? Just imagine how many patriotic Americans, soldiers veterans and real conservatives scratching their heads right now how immature, disgusted, disappointed with this this this Trump.

No one in the right mind patronizing Putin and Assange let alone president elect Trump. The whole world knows who is Assange and murderer Putin............ but ........... NO NO NO NO according to this Trump they are the good guys we are ( Americans ) the bad guys.
Do you realize how fucking disheartening that is?
All you have is shit smearing. Just like I said. Thanks!

Evidence people. EVIDENCE

They have the evidence but not available to the public idiot. They will shove it to Trump ass tomorrow Friday. And to your ass as well.
Not available to the public idiot? That would be you. So you had no evidence, just tried to bluff your way through it.

No idiot. They brief the senators on both sides of the aisle. Why the fuck should that be available to the public?
They refused congressional requests. 'Tard.

LMAO

Give me an example.

He screwed working people out money by refusing to pay for contracted work. He gets most of his products made overseas.

Repeating stale bullshit you couldn't back up for the last year won't work. The facts are that nothing liberals were clucking around in victory about panned out. You have zero credibility.

yawns.jpg
It's Trump's narcissism getting in the way. The only way to keep him from doubling down and digging himself an ever deepening hole at times like this is to NOT make a big deal out of his defensive statements, ask him repeatedly about them, discuss them endlessly on cable news. It makes him more defensive. I'm telling ya, if when he first reacted to this, people had just nodded and said Uh huh, this would have been over long ago.
How did you arrive at that? The Dems ran out of ammo since nothing else was selling. This is all they have left. Trump not speaking about it would look worse. Of course he should since he's the target of the political hit job. The WORSE thing Republicans have done in the past is letting leftist get away with their shit. Trump fights back. That's WHY he won and the only reason he won.

Leftists are not used to Republicans that stand up for themselves. They still can't figure out how to deal with it.

No, he won because of the electoral college.

And note the revealing word choice in your post. "Stand up for themselves."

SELF. That's all Trump is concerned with. Not America, and certainly not Republicans. He's all about enriching himself, and perhaps his cronies, with the office of president.

Michael Che probably put it best: Trump doesn't want to be president. He just wanted to beat the nerd. That's why instead of getting ready to be president he immediately upon winning returned to the road to take a victory lap. He soaks up the cheering of the crowd like a performer, because that's all he is.

LMAO

Give me an example.

Repeating stale bullshit you couldn't back up for the last year won't work. The facts are that nothing liberals were clucking around in victory about panned out. You have zero credibility.

Translation: "Stop tawkin all dis here policy and nerd shit, mah team won! We'z better! Yee-hAW!!!! **wipes away drool**"

Who needs evidence when you can smear shit all over the place and blame the other guy?

They don't need to...... but it's very disturbing for PEOFTUS is so fucked up patronizing Putin and Assange against US intelligence agencies.
What was their evidence and what was the worse email revelation?

Maybe if you pull your head from Trump ass you might understand something.
I said "there would be no issue if Democrats were remotely honest."

...and that's your response? You pathetic sack of offal.

Sack of shit buddy. Sack of shit.

LMAO

Give me an example.

Translation: "Stop tawkin all dis here policy and nerd shit, mah team won! We'z better! Yee-hAW!!!! **wipes away drool**"

Well he did win and you lost.

Get over it. Or not.

LMAO

Give me an example.

Zero credibility. That didn't help.

and yet CIA wont back up its claim with anything more than trust us..........oooooooops

Yes they have the evidence ....... but people like you or Trump kissing his master Putin ass and Assange before his fellow Americans.
What a traitor.

"Yes they have the evidence"

And you know this how? Oh yeah, because they said so. Kind of like if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? Since you're so trusting and gullible, I promise I won't cum in your mouth if you blow me. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you.

LMAO

LMAO Oh and like douchebag ever gave a thought to the working man??

I think the folks who voted for Trump will like what he does.

Unlike you, they aren't sore losers.

Trump won. Hillary lost. Get over it. Or not.
Why did you funny my comment? Trump and that Exxon guy he appointed are going to tap Russia for oil. They have a lot of oil but not the technology to get to it.

When Obama asked for the world to boycott Russia that Exxon guy kept visiting and dealing with Putin anyways.

Maybe we can be strategic partners with Russia. Why is that funny?

LMAO

Why did you funny my comment? Trump and that Exxon guy he appointed are going to tap Russia for oil. They have a lot of oil but not the technology to get to it.

When Obama asked for the world to boycott Russia that Exxon guy kept visiting and dealing with Putin anyways.

Mostly because anything you say having to do with Trump is negative.

I sure hope Trump can repair the damage that douchebag did in our relationship with Russia.

Time will tell.

LMAO

Trump wants to make the best of the situation, like smart business people do. Obama wants to blame his shortcomings and failures on them, like a community organizer.

Maybe because of EVIDENCE, you stupid fuck
Kicking out foreign diplomats without proof of why seems like political theater.

Look Putin lover...... it will not make any difference if the evidence was all painted all over your face...... You still a Putin lover. Stupid fuck.
I don't love putin. I just like evidence.

Now you are lying.
I've known you as an anti American and Putin lover since I've joined this site.

Even if the evidence was painted all over your face your still a Putin lover. So cut that shit.

Maybe because of EVIDENCE, you stupid fuck
Kicking out foreign diplomats without proof of why seems like political theater.

Look Putin lover...... it will not make any difference if the evidence was all painted all over your face...... You still a Putin lover. Stupid fuck.
I don't love putin. I just like evidence.

Now you are lying.
I've known you as an anti American and Putin lover since I've joined this site.

Even if the evidence was painted all over your face your still a Putin lover. So cut that shit.
Lol ok

Forum List

Back