Why is Trump so gung-ho about protecting Putin and Asange?

and yet CIA wont back up its claim with anything more than trust us..........oooooooops

Yes they have the evidence ....... but people like you or Trump kissing his master Putin ass and Assange before his fellow Americans.
What a traitor.

"Yes they have the evidence"

And you know this how? Oh yeah, because they said so. Kind of like if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? Since you're so trusting and gullible, I promise I won't cum in your mouth if you blow me. Trust me. I wouldn't lie to you.
Just the tip....that's all......no more.

Maybe because of EVIDENCE, you stupid fuck
Kicking out foreign diplomats without proof of why seems like political theater.

Yup. From what I've been reading they have no evidence Russia hacked anything.

That's probably why the meeting was postponed till Friday.

Of course Tigeridiot is to stupid to think before she puts another of her racist threads up.

The meeting was scheduled for Friday. Not Tuesday or Wednesday according to you or lying Trump.

They have all the evidence........ but losers like you refused to believe it.

The original meeting was set before Friday. Read a little you fucking idiot.

They postponed it to Friday.

They had no evidence that Russia did anything.

No they didn't.... that only came from Trump. They never postponed it...... it's always been Friday. Why do you lie like Trump?

After the hearing today they brief senators about Putin hacking into our ( not yours) system.
Do you have evidence that Putin thug didn't do the hacking?

Kicking out foreign diplomats without proof of why seems like political theater.

Yup. From what I've been reading they have no evidence Russia hacked anything.

That's probably why the meeting was postponed till Friday.

Of course Tigeridiot is to stupid to think before she puts another of her racist threads up.

The meeting was scheduled for Friday. Not Tuesday or Wednesday according to you or lying Trump.

They have all the evidence........ but losers like you refused to believe it.

The original meeting was set before Friday. Read a little you fucking idiot.

They postponed it to Friday.

They had no evidence that Russia did anything.

No they didn't.... that only came from Trump. They never postponed it...... it's always been Friday. Why do you lie like Trump?

After the hearing today they brief senators about Putin hacking into our ( not yours) system.
Do you have evidence that Putin thug didn't do the hacking?

There is still no evidence that Russia hacked anything.

Where's Trump's evidence that Putin & Assange didn't do it? Tha;'s right, your Agent Orange knows more than the CIA.
So now Trump has to prove Russia didn't do it? Assange said all along he was involved, were you in a coma?

What was his worse revelation for you?
When your orange hero claims the intelligence agengies are inept & liars, then yes, he needs to show some proof. He says Russia did not do it & believed Assange that Russia was not involved , where is his proof of that?
When did your chocolate Jesus tell you they have the evidence? And what was the worse email revelation? You didn't like Americans finding out how corrupt Democrats are?
It's only relevant if we had the RNC emails, and all of Priebus's emails going back years, to compare to.....

And what was so out of the ordinary with these emails? What thing or two bothered you the most about them and their revealings?

and yet CIA wont back up its claim with anything more than trust us..........oooooooops

Yes they have the evidence ....... but people like you or Trump kissing his master Putin ass and Assange before his fellow Americans.
What a traitor.
And yet they wont show Congress.....

I can't believe you post something this stupid.

What made you think they won't or they didnt? Don't you think lots of them should be screaming by now?

Where's Trump's evidence that Putin & Assange didn't do it? Tha;'s right, your Agent Orange knows more than the CIA.
So now Trump has to prove Russia didn't do it? Assange said all along he was involved, were you in a coma?

What was his worse revelation for you?
When your orange hero claims the intelligence agengies are inept & liars, then yes, he needs to show some proof. He says Russia did not do it & believed Assange that Russia was not involved , where is his proof of that?
When did your chocolate Jesus tell you they have the evidence? And what was the worse email revelation? You didn't like Americans finding out how corrupt Democrats are?
It's only relevant if we had the RNC emails, and all of Priebus's emails going back years, to compare to.....

And what was so out of the ordinary with these emails? What thing or two bothered you the most about them and their revealings?
Weak deflection. The GOP wasn't running games on people like the Dems were.

The hearings are about to begin. Let's see what they have.

They did ........ They expressed their disappointment how immature and ignorant Trump was.
That's why no one takes liberals seriously.

Really? I mean REALLY? Just imagine how many patriotic Americans, soldiers veterans and real conservatives scratching their heads right now how immature, disgusted, disappointed with this this this Trump.

No one in the right mind patronizing Putin and Assange let alone president elect Trump. The whole world knows who is Assange and murderer Putin............ but ........... NO NO NO NO according to this Trump they are the good guys we are ( Americans ) the bad guys.
Do you realize how fucking disheartening that is?
All you have is shit smearing. Just like I said. Thanks!

Smearing? Really? Trump did that to himself not me or others.
It's written all over America and even hate to bring up some of the people I know from different countries.

The hearings are about to begin. Let's see what they have.

They did ........ They expressed their disappointment how immature and ignorant Trump was.

Really? I mean REALLY? Just imagine how many patriotic Americans, soldiers veterans and real conservatives scratching their heads right now how immature, disgusted, disappointed with this this this Trump.

No one in the right mind patronizing Putin and Assange let alone president elect Trump. The whole world knows who is Assange and murderer Putin............ but ........... NO NO NO NO according to this Trump they are the good guys we are ( Americans ) the bad guys.

It's written all over America and even hate to bring up some of the people I know from different countries.

Look Putin lover...... it will not make any difference if the evidence was all painted all over your face...... You still a Putin lover. Stupid fuck.
I don't love putin. I just like evidence.

Now you are lying.
I've known you as an anti American and Putin lover since I've joined this site.

Even if the evidence was painted all over your face your still a Putin lover. So cut that shit.
Lol ok

And WHY the fuck YOU, Claudette, ice weasel keep giving me this funny bullshit rating. This just prove you are weakling.
What is that supposed to mean? Did I make you laugh because you have nothing to counter with your bullshit?
Why don't you just laid out here whatever your crap is?

Look Putin lover...... it will not make any difference if the evidence was all painted all over your face...... You still a Putin lover. Stupid fuck.

Now you are lying.

Even if the evidence was painted all over your face your still a Putin lover. So cut that shit.
Lol ok

And WHY the fuck YOU, Claudette, ice weasel keep giving me this funny bullshit rating. This just prove you are weakling.
What is that supposed to mean? Did I make you laugh because you have nothing to counter with your bullshit?
I haven't given you a funny rating. And damn sure no thumbs up. You have no facts, just smears.

Now you are lying.

Lol ok

I haven't given you a funny rating. And damn sure no thumbs up. You have no facts, just smears.

Facts like what? Trump is patronizing and kissing Putin and Assange loud and clear ....... What facts do you still need?

Like what?

Now you are lying.

Lol ok

because you are a fucking idiot and it is funny. Get over it, snowflake.

Like what?
See above.

Now you are lying.

Lol ok

Facts like what? Trump is patronizing and kissing Putin and Assange loud and clear ....... What facts do you still need?
You have no facts, just smears. Nothing is working out for you, is it?

So they weren't just trying to influence the election, you say they got him elected. Back it up.

Hillary lost that election all on her own.

She ignored the working people. Those working people voted for Trump.

All these lefty loons are just sore losers. They just can't believe that Hillary lost even though she was one lousy candidate.

LMAO
Working people that voted for Trump will soon be bending over.

Trump does not care about working people. Hew never did.

LMAO Oh and like douchebag ever gave a thought to the working man??

I think the folks who voted for Trump will like what he does.

Unlike you, they aren't sore losers.

Trump won. Hillary lost. Get over it. Or not.
Why did you funny my comment? Trump and that Exxon guy he appointed are going to tap Russia for oil. They have a lot of oil but not the technology to get to it.

When Obama asked for the world to boycott Russia that Exxon guy kept visiting and dealing with Putin anyways.

Maybe we can be strategic partners with Russia. Why is that funny?

Mostly because anything you say having to do with Trump is negative.

I sure hope Trump can repair the damage that douchebag did in our relationship with Russia.

Time will tell.
Not unlike how you are towards douchebag

Forum List

Back