Why is Trump so gung-ho about protecting Putin and Asange?

accurate?

If Hillary had taken that much area in flyover country, she would have won.

Uh, not when the EC is a winner-take-all device.

You don't understand what you're looking at. That's okay. You can go now.

Take another look at your map.

Hillary barely took the larger cities in flyover country, your map makes it look pubs barely took red states.

Your cartographer is a partisan idiot

Do you people REALLY hate facts this much? these are COUNTIES, not states, dipshit!

counties make up states, dipshit.

Do you need a class in map reading>

I understand that. However, the divisions on the map you see are counties, not states.

Look, you don't understand what you're reading, and you never will. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

and you don't understand what I'm posting.

bud, I could dance down Main Street wearing a diaper and playing the bagpipes, and not embarrass myself as much as you do with each post.

accurate?

If Hillary had taken that much area in flyover country, she would have won.

Hillary barely took the larger cities in flyover country, your map makes it look pubs barely took red states.

Here's the original sourcing:
Here's what the US electoral map looks like adjusted for population

It's a professor from U of Michigan. Here's his CV:

Mark Newman

Can't read the site with adblocker on, and no way in hell will I click on any of your links without it on

Jesus, what are you, 80?

Hover your mouse cursor over the link and look in the predictive address bar, it's a university of Mich faculty site.

The first link is to businessinsider.com, a totally neutral media source.

not for another decade or so.

what are you?

13?

Hillary lost that election all on her own.

She ignored the working people. Those working people voted for Trump.

All these lefty loons are just sore losers. They just can't believe that Hillary lost even though she was one lousy candidate.

LMAO
Working people that voted for Trump will soon be bending over.

Trump does not care about working people. Hew never did.

LMAO Oh and like douchebag ever gave a thought to the working man??

I think the folks who voted for Trump will like what he does.

Unlike you, they aren't sore losers.

Trump won. Hillary lost. Get over it. Or not.
Why did you funny my comment? Trump and that Exxon guy he appointed are going to tap Russia for oil. They have a lot of oil but not the technology to get to it.

When Obama asked for the world to boycott Russia that Exxon guy kept visiting and dealing with Putin anyways.

Maybe we can be strategic partners with Russia. Why is that funny?
Trump wants to make the best of the situation, like smart business people do. Obama wants to blame his shortcomings and failures on them, like a community organizer.
Gas was cheap on Obama's watch. You'll accept it going up on Republicans watch in fact Republicans just raised taxes on gas and registration fees in Michigan and you Republican sheep didn't even blink.

Meanwhile jobless claims not this low since 1973? I just heard that. You Americans are so dumb. Obama was great and fake news fold you otherwise.

That's not to say trump won't do a good job. So far so good

/--- Obozo gas hit $5.00 a gallon in California and nearly that in NY. Bush left Obozo $1.86 gas. Only drill baby drill brought it down you clown.

Mark Newman

Can't read the site with adblocker on, and no way in hell will I click on any of your links without it on

Jesus, what are you, 80?

Hover your mouse cursor over the link and look in the predictive address bar, it's a university of Mich faculty site.

what are you?

13?

Okay, now I see. You're fucking 70. The brain starts losing proteins around 50. You're damned near braindead at this point.

Turn off the TV and pet your chihuahua, gramps.

Who needs evidence when you can smear shit all over the place and blame the other guy?
The GOP don't do very well with evidence!!!! Seems as though Trump Care is about to be unveiled on all red state conservative Amerika! But at least Trump Care will all the red state folks a "Savings Account" to pay for all their medical cost.

It's Trump's narcissism getting in the way. The only way to keep him from doubling down and digging himself an ever deepening hole at times like this is to NOT make a big deal out of his defensive statements, ask him repeatedly about them, discuss them endlessly on cable news. It makes him more defensive. I'm telling ya, if when he first reacted to this, people had just nodded and said Uh huh, this would have been over long ago.
How did you arrive at that? The Dems ran out of ammo since nothing else was selling. This is all they have left. Trump not speaking about it would look worse. Of course he should since he's the target of the political hit job. The WORSE thing Republicans have done in the past is letting leftist get away with their shit. Trump fights back. That's WHY he won and the only reason he won.

Leftists are not used to Republicans that stand up for themselves. They still can't figure out how to deal with it.

No, he won because of the electoral college.

And note the revealing word choice in your post. "Stand up for themselves."

SELF. That's all Trump is concerned with. Not America, and certainly not Republicans. He's all about enriching himself, and perhaps his cronies, with the office of president.

Michael Che probably put it best: Trump doesn't want to be president. He just wanted to beat the nerd. That's why instead of getting ready to be president he immediately upon winning returned to the road to take a victory lap. He soaks up the cheering of the crowd like a performer, because that's all he is.
Pretty much only big city libs supported Hillary, the rest of America not so much. And he won them over because he didn't let the libs walk all over him like they are accustomed to doing.

I have no idea who Che is but sounds like he babbles out of his ass like you do.

You wish, asshole. Hillary had supporters EVERYWHERE. Here's an accurate rendering of trump/Hillary leans, county by county, all over the U.S.:

heres-what-the-us-electoral-map-looks-like-adjusted-for-population.jpg

No candidate whips someone's ass by 3 million votes by only getting "big city libs".

/---- Those 2 million Hildabeast votes came from California

Why did you funny my comment? Trump and that Exxon guy he appointed are going to tap Russia for oil. They have a lot of oil but not the technology to get to it.

When Obama asked for the world to boycott Russia that Exxon guy kept visiting and dealing with Putin anyways.

Trump wants to make the best of the situation, like smart business people do. Obama wants to blame his shortcomings and failures on them, like a community organizer.
Gas was cheap on Obama's watch. You'll accept it going up on Republicans watch in fact Republicans just raised taxes on gas and registration fees in Michigan and you Republican sheep didn't even blink.

Meanwhile jobless claims not this low since 1973? I just heard that. You Americans are so dumb. Obama was great and fake news fold you otherwise.

/--- Obozo gas hit $5.00 a gallon in California and nearly that in NY. Bush left Obozo $1.86 gas. Only drill baby drill brought it down you clown.
Conservative who drive gas guzzling Trucks.....will soon have to park them because Trump will side with oil to allow gas to go back up in price like it was under GW Bush!!!

Mark Newman

Jesus, what are you, 80?

what are you?

13?

Okay, now I see. You're fucking 70. The brain starts losing proteins around 50. You're damned near braindead at this point.

and you didn't deny being 13.

Come back and finish the conversation when you can take Clearasil off your shopping list.

It's Trump's narcissism getting in the way. The only way to keep him from doubling down and digging himself an ever deepening hole at times like this is to NOT make a big deal out of his defensive statements, ask him repeatedly about them, discuss them endlessly on cable news. It makes him more defensive. I'm telling ya, if when he first reacted to this, people had just nodded and said Uh huh, this would have been over long ago.
How did you arrive at that? The Dems ran out of ammo since nothing else was selling. This is all they have left. Trump not speaking about it would look worse. Of course he should since he's the target of the political hit job. The WORSE thing Republicans have done in the past is letting leftist get away with their shit. Trump fights back. That's WHY he won and the only reason he won.

Leftists are not used to Republicans that stand up for themselves. They still can't figure out how to deal with it.

SELF. That's all Trump is concerned with. Not America, and certainly not Republicans. He's all about enriching himself, and perhaps his cronies, with the office of president.

Michael Che probably put it best: Trump doesn't want to be president. He just wanted to beat the nerd. That's why instead of getting ready to be president he immediately upon winning returned to the road to take a victory lap. He soaks up the cheering of the crowd like a performer, because that's all he is.
Pretty much only big city libs supported Hillary, the rest of America not so much. And he won them over because he didn't let the libs walk all over him like they are accustomed to doing.

I have no idea who Che is but sounds like he babbles out of his ass like you do.

You wish, asshole. Hillary had supporters EVERYWHERE. Here's an accurate rendering of trump/Hillary leans, county by county, all over the U.S.:

No candidate whips someone's ass by 3 million votes by only getting "big city libs".

Trump lost the popular voter. Hillary beat by 3 million votes.

Mark Newman

Jesus, what are you, 80?

what are you?

13?

Come back and finish the conversation when you can take Clearasil off your shopping list.

Haven't been 13 for a quarter-century, and unlike you I still have my marbles and contribute to society with employment. Go back to price is right, bobby duvall.

"Hillary beat by 3 million votes"

When does Hillary take office?

How does it feel to know you and your ilk voted for and put into office a Con Man-Fraud and Fascist Demagogue.

Do you know what a presidential mandate is? (Hint: Trump doesn't have one.)

Jesus, what are you, 80?

what are you?

13?

Haven't been 13 for a quarter-century, and unlike you I still have my marbles and contribute to society with employment. Go back to price is right, bobby duvall.

38?

I was close to retiring from the Military at that age..

You still have your marbles?

How often do you take them out of the pouch and play with them?

How does it feel to know you and your ilk voted for and put into office a Con Man-Fraud and Fascist Demagogue.

Didn't vote for either candidate.

Neither has any business being in the White House unless they paid for the tour.

Jesus, what are you, 80?

what are you?

13?

38?

The military!!! How does it feel to be the hardest working "Socialist" in the nation???

Jesus, what are you, 80?

what are you?

13?

38?

So you were a government worker who retired and you've added nothing to society. Got it.

Do you know what a presidential mandate is? (Hint: Trump doesn't have one.)

306-232, before they both lost a few....

Popular vote means squat.

Trump has a mandate.

Fracking dropped oil prices. obama and the lib wing hate fracking but take credit for the low prices. That's special.

I have no idea what's going on in Michigan, nor can I do anything about it. Plus being a Republican doesn't make you a fiscal conservative. Evidence abounds.

Dems are hardly where we turn for less taxes and regulations though so your point is moot. The economy sucks, highest non working in a long time so the fake news is all on you.
Who are these people not worki ng?

what are you?

13?

38?

The military!!! How does it feel to be the hardest working "Socialist" in the nation???

How does it feel to be on the top of the list of idiots on this board?

Forum List

Back