🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is Trump Trying To Prove He Was A Traitor?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I guess most of Trump's supporters were still in diapers at the beginning of Gulf War II. Otherwise, they would well recall what conservatives were calling the minority of Americans who were against the invasion of Iraq.

Conservatives had just one word to say about anti-war people: TRAITORS!

Now, some propaganda outlets are trying to erase that history, in an obvious attempt to revise it and make Trump look doubleplusgood. This is literally right out of Orwell.

The Sun has deleted its list of 'Iraq war traitors' from 2003

Lucky for us, the internet has a permanent memory. Here is a copy of that article the Sun is trying to obliterate:
t5nkhl.jpg

And for those of us where were adults back then, who could possibly forget the vilification of the Dixie Chicks for being against the war? REMEMBER THAT!?

Destroying The Dixie Chicks – Ten Years After

March 28, 2003: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/28/n...-another-war-but-still-on-speaking-terms.html

Across Fifth Avenue from an antiwar demonstration yesterday in Manhattan, Steve Durgee, 33, brandished an American flag and a sign that read ''Move to France (please!).''

At the Fifth Avenue antiwar demonstration yesterday morning, outside Rockefeller Center, hecklers called protesters ''traitors'' and ''freaks'' and yelled ''Get a job!'' at young people in the crowd. The protesters in turn called those who disagreed with them ''idiots'' and tried to drown out dissent by chanting ''Peace is patriotic.''

Trump is trying to revise his own history and prove he was on the side of the traitors.

Fox News treated everyone against the war as traitors. They even reported that anti-war protesters were a threat to national security because their protests required a police presence which took cops away from protecting the Fatherland Homeland.

March 2003:

Now it can be Told: The Real Traitors in our Midst

Some experts said the demonstrations could compromise homeland security, however, particularly when the nation was on high alert.

"If it takes 30 or 40 police officers to keep order at a demonstration and arrest people for civil disobedience...they're not out on the street looking for the bad guys," David Cid, a former FBI counterterrorism expert and current president of ther Salus International security firm, told FOXNews.com.

More despetate liberal BS...

While ignoring Hillary helped Al Qaeida take over Libya...

August 2005: Who's a Traitor? - Antiwar.com Original

International blowhard Bill O’Reilly has decided it’s his duty to smear as a traitor the mother of a dead American soldier for standing up to the “public servant” who sentthe young man off to die for lies. Cindy Sheehan is demanding a chance to speak toBush outside of the Crawford, Texas, pig farm chosen for Bush by his PR men duringhis presidential run. O’Reilly hides his accusations behind the presumed feelings of unnamed others. In an exchange with the pro-concentration camp Michelle Malkin on the Fox News Channel, he said:

“She’s the lead story on Michael Moore’s Web site on an almost daily basis. And she knows – I mean, Michael Moore isn’t a subtle guy. Everybody knows where he stands. I think Mrs. Sheehan bears some responsibility for this and also for the responsibility of other American families who have lost sons and daughters in Iraq who feel that this kind of behavior borders on treasonous.”

Conservatives were in the trenches supporting the war, to a man. They called anyone against the war a traitor. They were OBSESSED with flag pins.

Later, when liberals were calling for Bush's impeachment, conservatives were still in the trenches defending Bush tooth and nail.

Still later, when liberals were opposing the surge and wanted to cut-and-run, conservatives were holding firm for the surge and attacking the cut and run liberals.

So during all those long years, whose side was Trump invariably on?

He wants you to bleev he was on the traitorous anti-war side.

He definitely was on the "Impeach Bush" team. He definitely was on the cut-and-run team.

In fact, he was a registered Democrat the entire time!

HOW DARE THIS TRAITOROUS LIBERAL DEMOCRAT TRY TO CLAIM THE CONSERVATIVE MANTLE?

He does NOT get to do that. Trump and all his motherfucking retarded Chumps who are aiding and abetting this fucking far left piece of shit should all be driven off a cliff like the stupid blind lemmings they are.

Tell us how all the other GOP candidates were RINOs so we can all have a big belly laugh.

If you opposed the war, you were a traitor to all the mothers who had lost sons and daughters in Iraq:

O'REILLY: Well, I have to say that she obviously does because she's the lead story on Michael Moore's Web site on an almost daily basis. And she knows -- I mean, Michael Moore isn't a subtle guy. Everybody knows where he stands.

So I mean, I think Mrs. Sheehan bears some responsibility for this and also for the responsibility of other American families who have lost sons and daughters in Iraq, who feel that this kind of behavior borders on treasonous.

You know, you got to think about those people as well. What about their feelings?

I recall all the propaganda during the time and thus can understand Trump giving a very reluctant "I guess so" when asked if he supported a 2nd Iraq war before it commenced. We who were against the war were accused of not supporting the troops. It was nonsense, Dixie Chicks boycott, Freedom Fries and all that crap.

I recall all the propaganda during the time and thus can understand Trump giving a very reluctant "I guess so" when asked if he supported a 2nd Iraq war before it commenced. We who were against the war were accused of not supporting the troops. It was nonsense, Dixie Chicks boycott, Freedom Fries and all that crap.
Right. Traitors. Right wingers called people like you and anyone else against the war traitors.

That was the Right's very clear, very ugly position.

The Dixie Chicks were literally run out of town for being against the war.

So that's whose side Trump is now trying to claim he was on.

Trump was also on the liberals' "Impeach Bush" bandwagon. This is actually true. A fact.

And he was on the cut-and-run bandwagon. Another fact. Donald Trump favored the very cut-and-run policy he now blames for the rise of ISIS.

And he was a registered Democrat.

It is simply mind boggling a piece of shit like that is now the GOP candidate, and trying to pretend he's a conservative.

Trump was a traitor.
I'm voting for Trump.
You need to register as a Democrat if you like the Impeach Bush, cut-and-run, anti-war New York limousine liberal.

I'm a Blue Dog Democrat.
Hillary sucks.
I'm voting for Trump.
If you were a conservative, you would not vote for Trump in a million years.
I'm not a Conservative; I despise Conservatives.
I'm not a Liberal; I despise Liberals.

Can your mind grasp that?

Trump was a traitor.
I'm voting for Trump.
You need to register as a Democrat if you like the Impeach Bush, cut-and-run, anti-war New York limousine liberal.

I'm a Blue Dog Democrat.
Hillary sucks.
I'm voting for Trump.
If you were a conservative, you would not vote for Trump in a million years.
I'm not a Conservative; I despise Conservatives.
I'm not a Liberal; I despise Liberals.

Can your mind grasp that?
Oh, I grasp it just fine. I have been saying since Day One that Trump's Chumps are a whole new breed of retard.

Forum List

Back