Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

I just went to post number one and ralized something...the op is an idiot.

God bless.

Thanks for the compliment. Comments like that coming from you dick lips liberals tell's me I'm saying the right thing. I never want you asshats to agree with me.

littledeb, no patriotic American will agree with your militia nutcase stories. You continually demonstrate that you can't think, you only communicate in fascistic code talk, and you can't argue. Keep posting, brother.

littledeb, no patriotic American will agree with your militia nutcase stories. You continually demonstrate that you can't think, you only communicate in fascistic code talk, and you can't argue. Keep posting, brother.

Speak of something you know about like saul alinsky. You aren't a patroit. you are like obama don't give a damn about this country.

I am a patriot. Thanks for recognizing that. You are the Saul Alinksy of the right, for sure. I bet Obama loves America more and worthily than you do.

I know nothing about it but I assume that, if there is such a thing as a "presidential order" it was created to prevent paralysis at federal level.

But the executive order should not be used to by-pass the will of the people.

Wouldn't the President be presumed to represent the ultimate will of the people?
After all, he was voted into the position by The People.

This argument is why presidential systems are inherently unstable.

But the executive order should not be used to by-pass the will of the people.

Wouldn't the President be presumed to represent the ultimate will of the people?
After all, he was voted into the position by The People.

This argument is why president systems are inherently representative and republican.

This argument is why president systems are inherently representative and republican.

Not necessarily.

Necessarily. I believe in our Constitution and how the leaders of our Republic are chosen. If Americans were so moon struck and dope addled they chose Sarah, then the system would still be representative and republican.

good for you for finding a clip of RID.

doesnt detract from you being stupid, but keep it up.

maybe next time you can try a clip thats more modern....

Junior, it's time for you to face reality, you're a stupid fuck childish liberal that plays with transformers. You will never amount to anything because you are childish.

snicker, little irrelevant internet poster

snicker, littledeb is just a shittenpuppy internet wack hobbyist. Takes all kinds.

Polk, all human systems are inherently imperfect, but the American republican system is by the far best.

Not necessarily.

Necessarily. I believe in our Constitution and how the leaders of our Republic are chosen. If Americans were so moon struck and dope addled they chose Sarah, then the system would still be representative and republican.

They chose BO. Talk about moon struck and dope addled.........

could be worse, could have you intellect.

I'm sorry. Did that make you wet your diaper? Poor little thing.

could be worse, could have you intellect.

I'm sorry. Did that make you wet your diaper? Poor little thing.

Sad Fate!, how you doing? I have seen you skulking through the posts but I am glad you came out.

I simply cannot accept that others here will not accept our Constitutional and republican system, even if they think it misfires on occasion. As I said earlier, I would have accepted a "moon struck and dope addled" selection of Sarah Palin. I still will, and then work like crazy to get rid of her in the next election.

Those who don't support our Constitutional and electoral system (although they have the right to voice their opinion) who choose to act against it, should be and will be immediately arrested and suffer the consequences, whether Muslim jihadists or Aryan white religionists.

Let's go for massive reduction with a ceiling that is feasible. If the GOP does not sign on, the American public will make it pay a horrible price in the fall next year.

Junior, it's time for you to face reality, you're a stupid fuck childish liberal that plays with transformers. You will never amount to anything because you are childish.

snicker, little irrelevant internet poster

Right..... just like the trash you post. One thing though I can back up what I say, can you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPUPo7tCbM]‪Transformers Robots in Disguise Episode 1-1 (HD)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I am a patriot. Thanks for recognizing that. You are the Saul Alinksy of the right, for sure. I bet Obama loves America more and worthily than you do.

No you aren't your words give you away. I am straight forword you use code words to get your message accross.

Even in this post you give yourself away.
obama hasn't shown he cares about America and what it stood for. You support him you will get what you deserve.

Forum List

Back