Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Hmm. Up to this point, with the possible exception of Gun running, the man hasn't donne anything impeachable.

Executive orders are regulations issued by the President. Provided that they are based either on his constitutional powers or laws passed by Congress, they have the force of law. Federal courts will enforce them just as if they had been enacted by Congress, provided that they do not conflict with federal laws.

Read more: Executive Orders: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article) from Answers.com

Wouldn't amnesty conflict with current immigration laws?

Again, where's the high crimes or misdemeanors? Many if not most Americans would disagree with him, but abuse of office or crimes? I don't think so.

Something that hasn't been mention is gun runner. Selling guns to the mexicans drug lords.

I think Rs/Teaparty have played their hand already with stupid accusations like the birther conspiracies. They don't have anything serious to proceed with.

America is pissed off with these people, if they try another impeachment, voters will be completely fed up with their nonsense. Grow up and encourage your stupid leaders to get to work on jobs like they promised. They've been listening to people like you for too long.

Well my thought is they all should go half the congress and house are asleep most of the time, We are all heading for times we've have'nt seen ,like marshall law all rights taken they already have started on that yrs a go with Bush,Now with obama change will get change alright. Its time that the Americans get some courage and look at whats really going on. AND STAND, Like Obama told the middle east told the young to fight for freedom
I feeel we need to rise and really be heard. Like thier messing with the gun laws now before long will get them taken. ITS OUR COUNTRY NOT THE GOVERMENTS WE ARE INDEPENDENTS AND THATS WHAT WE SHOULD STAND FOR IF NOT US OUR CHILDERN.......

Where have you been? Obama took our guns the first month after he took office, just like we were warned he would.

I guess operation gunrunner had nothing to do with his gun confiscation agenda.,

Two years ago when obama clinton and holder started with their talks about guns crossing the American border into mexico. Something like gun bans will take a little more effort than obamacare did.

Bolshie is drinking with littledeb now, and is raving like a loon.

Bolshie, psst. C'mon here. Son, you are lamestream, not mainstream, little loser.

:lol:

Just keep drinking that koolaid junior.

I think Rs/Teaparty have played their hand already with stupid accusations like the birther conspiracies. They don't have anything serious to proceed with.

America is pissed off with these people, if they try another impeachment, voters will be completely fed up with their nonsense. Grow up and encourage your stupid leaders to get to work on jobs like they promised. They've been listening to people like you for too long.

obama is a daily treasure trove of bullshit. The teaparty isn't done as long as obama keeps handing us ammo to use. And that also includes the ones he appointed.

Again, where's the high crimes or misdemeanors? Many if not most Americans would disagree with him, but abuse of office or crimes? I don't think so.

To by pass congress with the intent to harm the nation would be a high crime. Why do we need a congress if the president is going to pencil whip a legislation in to law when congress voted it down?

Yes it would be, if you could prove intent, which you could not. The right just wants to embarrass America by impeaching whoever you do not like. You are really pathetic.

prove intent? The vote for amensty was no and obamna comes up with a presidental order bypassing that no. How much more intent do you want?

To by pass congress with the intent to harm the nation would be a high crime. Why do we need a congress if the president is going to pencil whip a legislation in to law when congress voted it down?

Then do your DUTY and report him to the FBI! Don't just sit here and WHINE about it.

I did, but with holder in obama pocket how far do you think my call did?

Well my thought is they all should go half the congress and house are asleep most of the time, We are all heading for times we've have'nt seen ,like marshall law all rights taken they already have started on that yrs a go with Bush,Now with obama change will get change alright. Its time that the Americans get some courage and look at whats really going on. AND STAND, Like Obama told the middle east told the young to fight for freedom
I feeel we need to rise and really be heard. Like thier messing with the gun laws now before long will get them taken. ITS OUR COUNTRY NOT THE GOVERMENTS WE ARE INDEPENDENTS AND THATS WHAT WE SHOULD STAND FOR IF NOT US OUR CHILDERN.......

Where have you been? Obama took our guns the first month after he took office, just like we were warned he would.

I guess operation gunrunner had nothing to do with his gun confiscation agenda.,

Two years ago when obama clinton and holder started with their talks about guns crossing the American border into mexico. Something like gun bans will take a little more effort than obamacare did.

"Project Gunrunner" was started in 2006, by Bush's ATF.

Then do your DUTY and report him to the FBI! Don't just sit here and WHINE about it.

When did you call? And what was your follow up on your report? What was the Agent's name you reported Obama to? It's very important to document these things.

When did you call? And what was your follow up on your report? What was the Agent's name you reported Obama to? It's very important to document these things.

You work for the FBI don't you? If you don't why would you want to now specific's?

"Project Gunrunner" was started in 2006, by Bush's ATF.

Did I say bush get's a pass? Shill we discuss why obama continued to allow the illegal venture?

You work for the FBI don't you? If you don't why would you want to now specific's?

I'm waiting to hear the particulars about your call. You need to write down the agent's name for follow up. What was his/her name? When did you call? What did they say to you?

Since this is a very important thing for you...starting this thread and all....surely you did your civic duty and reported the crimes you say Obama committed. So tell us what happened when you called.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPUPo7tCbM]‪Transformers Robots in Disguise Episode 1-1 (HD)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

good for you for finding a clip of RID.

doesnt detract from you being stupid, but keep it up.

maybe next time you can try a clip thats more modern....

Junior, it's time for you to face reality, you're a stupid fuck childish liberal that plays with transformers. You will never amount to anything because you are childish.

I'm waiting to hear the particulars about your call. You need to write down the agent's name for follow up. What was his/her name? When did you call? What did they say to you?

Since this is a very important thing for you...starting this thread and all....surely you did your civic duty and reported the crimes you say Obama committed. So tell us what happened when you called.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Five-0​

Last edited:
Hurrrrr
Derp! Derp!
(everybody's herpin' the derp)
Hurrrrr
Derp! Derp!
(hurr durr is what we say)
Hurrrrr
Derp! Derp!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Five-0​

Ah....so it IS all about just Whining, no Action for you. Got it!

Forum List

Back