Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Bolshie is drinking with littledeb now, and is raving like a loon.

Bolshie, psst. C'mon here. Son, you are lamestream, not mainstream, little loser.

:lol:

Bolshie, psst. C'mon here. Son, you are lamestream, not mainstream, little loser.

Hey Jake you little pedo sicko you, I don't need to drink to get the jump on a weak minded chump like you bro. None of us here do. You are as easy as they come guy. Just keep talking, So we all can continue to witness your mental illness. LMAO!!!:lol:

Jake The Dumbshit Starkey! = :cuckoo:

Man bro, you sure bumped your head today eh dummy? :razz: ~BH

That's 'too' stupid bigrednec

Now the dumb fuck idb thinks that this forum is a classroom. Wake up from your meds idiot. You need some serious help with your life. :razz: ~BH

Meds?!
Hmmmmm...I like your smiley...

smiley_samurai.gif
~BH

Come on people why is congress sitting on their ass and dong nothing? obama tried to get cap and trade passed in 2009 that was a fail, so he get's his EPA thugs to create rules that will work as good as passing cap and trade.

Next he by-passes congress and uses the military in Libya with out congressional approval.

Next last year the dream act was not passed by congress but obama issues a presidential order by-passes congress again and passes the dream act.

Why is he being allowed to misuse the "presidential order"
Isn't this how dictators begin?

Hmm. Up to this point, with the possible exception of Gun running, the man hasn't donne anything impeachable.

Executive orders are regulations issued by the President. Provided that they are based either on his constitutional powers or laws passed by Congress, they have the force of law. Federal courts will enforce them just as if they had been enacted by Congress, provided that they do not conflict with federal laws.

Read more: Executive Orders: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article) from Answers.com

Wouldn't amnesty conflict with current immigration laws?

Again, where's the high crimes or misdemeanors? Many if not most Americans would disagree with him, but abuse of office or crimes? I don't think so.

Hmm. Up to this point, with the possible exception of Gun running, the man hasn't donne anything impeachable.

Executive orders are regulations issued by the President. Provided that they are based either on his constitutional powers or laws passed by Congress, they have the force of law. Federal courts will enforce them just as if they had been enacted by Congress, provided that they do not conflict with federal laws.

Read more: Executive Orders: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article) from Answers.com

Again, where's the high crimes or misdemeanors? Many if not most Americans would disagree with him, but abuse of office or crimes? I don't think so.

mental masturbation for GOP/neocons/conservatives

mental masturbation for GOP/neocons/conservatives

Well there's a well thought out answer. :eusa_hand:

To by pass congress with the intent to harm the nation would be a high crime. Why do we need a congress if the president is going to pencil whip a legislation in to law when congress voted it down?

Just keep drinking that koolaid junior.

I think Rs/Teaparty have played their hand already with stupid accusations like the birther conspiracies. They don't have anything serious to proceed with.

America is pissed off with these people, if they try another impeachment, voters will be completely fed up with their nonsense. Grow up and encourage your stupid leaders to get to work on jobs like they promised. They've been listening to people like you for too long.

To by pass congress with the intent to harm the nation would be a high crime. Why do we need a congress if the president is going to pencil whip a legislation in to law when congress voted it down?

Yes it would be, if you could prove intent, which you could not. The right just wants to embarrass America by impeaching whoever you do not like. You are really pathetic.

The Righty Extremist Facists can't find their collective ass with a compass, a lighted candle, a girl scout troop, and an ass sniffing dog. They are here for grins and chuckles only.

Then do your DUTY and report him to the FBI! Don't just sit here and WHINE about it.

Yes it would be, if you could prove intent, which you could not. The right just wants to embarrass America by impeaching whoever you do not like. You are really pathetic.

Can we imagine the Right being known for their whining fail impeachments of any president they don't like? That would be a hoot!!!

What on earth are you talking about, you obviously haven’t even read the EO:
The executive order does not grant citizenship to undocumented immigrants or give amnesty to those already living and working in America. What it does do is give agents in the field and ICE officials leeway in deciding the fate of immigrants based on factors that any respectable American recognizes as humane.

Obama Lays The Groundwork For Dream Act Passage With Executive Order

How does the EO ‘harm the nation’? And yet again, if Congress elects to not enact a law, it’s not a law – the president can’t violate a law that doesn’t exist.

I think Rs/Teaparty have played their hand already with stupid accusations like the birther conspiracies. They don't have anything serious to proceed with.

America is pissed off with these people, if they try another impeachment, voters will be completely fed up with their nonsense. Grow up and encourage your stupid leaders to get to work on jobs like they promised. They've been listening to people like you for too long.

Well my thought is they all should go half the congress and house are asleep most of the time, We are all heading for times we've have'nt seen ,like marshall law all rights taken they already have started on that yrs a go with Bush,Now with obama change will get change alright. Its time that the Americans get some courage and look at whats really going on. AND STAND, Like Obama told the middle east told the young to fight for freedom
I feeel we need to rise and really be heard. Like thier messing with the gun laws now before long will get them taken. ITS OUR COUNTRY NOT THE GOVERMENTS WE ARE INDEPENDENTS AND THATS WHAT WE SHOULD STAND FOR IF NOT US OUR CHILDERN.......

Well my thought is they all should go half the congress and house are asleep most of the time, We are all heading for times we've have'nt seen ,like marshall law all rights taken they already have started on that yrs a go with Bush,Now with obama change will get change alright. Its time that the Americans get some courage and look at whats really going on. AND STAND, Like Obama told the middle east told the young to fight for freedom
I feeel we need to rise and really be heard. Like thier messing with the gun laws now before long will get them taken. ITS OUR COUNTRY NOT THE GOVERMENTS WE ARE INDEPENDENTS AND THATS WHAT WE SHOULD STAND FOR IF NOT US OUR CHILDERN.......

Where have you been? Obama took our guns the first month after he took office, just like we were warned he would.

Forum List

Back