Why Jail for Kim Davis But Not for Sanctuary City Officials?

I don't understand the part why anyone is stupid enough to claim it's "doctored" when you can view the entire uncut tape online. "Doctored tape" is the standard liberal weasel whenever they get caught on video doing something they shouldn't be doing.

They received their excuses and talking points from their media masters. Let them spew their lies, PP's own experts conceded the audio wasn't manipulated.

Liberal response to the PP videos:

heads+sand.jpg

Actually an excellent picture of people like you when faced with the fact that those tapes were blatantly doctored. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?_r=0

Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.

That's it? That's all you've got? I give you a link and you come back with nothing more than a playground insult? :lol:

You're immune to facts and logic. I don't play step-and-fetch-it for idiots.

So if a fat person goes to McDonald's, that means they support obesity?

You're a special kind of moron, ya know it?

You're just full of useless blabber, aren't you?

Obviously, fat people eating at fast food restaurants are part of the reason they are fat and unhealthy. Fast food is a poor choice for even skinny people who want to stay healthy.

How does that prove that McDonald's approves of obesity?

If they disapproved of obesity, they wouldn't be selling their shit burgers, now would they? McD's loves fat people. :p

11379056_696145663841518_2080447187_n.jpg

I approve this message. :D

So every dairy that sells cheese and ice cream approves of fat people?

You realize that you're an idiot, don't you?
McDonalds approves of making money. It's really quite simple.

Hmmmm, yes, just like Chick-fil-A.

Puhleeze. Millions of people have seen the video on TV. Next you'll be asking me to prove Kennedy was assassinated.
Feel free to not back up your assertions. That proves their worth.

Only a moron like you believes I haven't backed them up. Why don't you argue direction the sun will come up tomorrow?
And.....where did you back them up? I've been in this entire thread with you....you've provided NOTHING except your own words.

You're too stupid to bother arguing the point with.

Obviously, fat people eating at fast food restaurants are part of the reason they are fat and unhealthy. Fast food is a poor choice for even skinny people who want to stay healthy.

If they disapproved of obesity, they wouldn't be selling their shit burgers, now would they? McD's loves fat people. :p

I'm sure they realize their product contains high calories and fat.

Puhleeze. Millions of people have seen the video on TV. Next you'll be asking me to prove Kennedy was assassinated.
Feel free to not back up your assertions. That proves their worth.

Only a moron like you believes I haven't backed them up. Why don't you argue direction the sun will come up tomorrow?
And.....where did you back them up? I've been in this entire thread with you....you've provided NOTHING except your own words.

You're too stupid to bother arguing the point with.

You need to calm yourself down, little boy. I suggest you try smoking a fattie.

They received their excuses and talking points from their media masters. Let them spew their lies, PP's own experts conceded the audio wasn't manipulated.

heads+sand.jpg

Actually an excellent picture of people like you when faced with the fact that those tapes were blatantly doctored. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html?_r=0

That's it? That's all you've got? I give you a link and you come back with nothing more than a playground insult? :lol:

You have provided nothing but your own words and insults. No facts, no evidence...and when asked, you lie and say you have provided evidence. You have not. Now, go ahead and insult me again. That will be convincing.

Talking about violating the law.....Obama makes a deal with a terrorist state, a deal that that country said openly it will not adhere to, then goes straight to the United Nations and gets the deal officially sanctioned by that body before he goes to Congress to get it ratified. And this isn't the first time. He's also signed weapons agreements with the UN without taking them to Congress to be ratified.

This is not only against the constitution but incredibly unethical.
Squirrel!

Yep....and I don't think anyone here has said otherwise. (You're really not very good at this)

heads+sand.jpg

You have provided nothing but your own words and insults. No facts, no evidence...and when asked, you lie and say you have provided evidence. You have not. Now, go ahead and insult me again. That will be convincing.

Believe that, if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to argue facts that are too obvious to dispute.

Last edited:

Believe that, if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to argue facts that are to obvious to dispute.
:lol: Can't handle that you can't provide facts to back up your assertion, can you?

So that means they want all Americans to be obese?

You've already proven you're an imbecile. Now you're doubling down.

So that means they want all Americans to be obese?

You've already proven you're an imbecile. Now you're doubling down.

exposestraw.jpg

Yep....and I don't think anyone here has said otherwise. (You're really not very good at this)

Sure they have. They insinuated Chick-Fil-A supports obesity because of a pic of a fat person eating there.

Why do I always feel like I'm explaining things to a bunch of five-year-olds whenever I debate lefties?

Last edited:
The far right, and some of the far left, are masters of false equivalency, then cry when they get caught.

Well Mike just brought up a great point, when it comes to following the law. We have judge Kim Davis being put in jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses in a state where the people voted in favor of traditional marriage. The Supreme Court made its own ruling against the voters, but the judge still followed what she believed was right in denying same sex couples marriage licenses. She is told she will be in jail until her beliefs are changed.

The San Francisco mayor believes what the city is doing is right,, by standing up to Federal law that supports immigration enforcement. Unlike the situation with Kim Davis, San Francisco's efforts have resulted in the death of American citizens. Still, it doesn't make major headlines with most of the media. There are no repercussions, no jail time for those responsible for violating federal law. Yes, there is an obvious double standard of enforcement and consequences for those violators here.

States also voted against integration. The courts ordered them to do otherwise. Davis does not have to change her beliefs but if her beliefs conflict with doing her job, she has to make a choice

That choice can't be forcing your beliefs on others

Hmmmmm, and forcing a baker to bake for a gay couple is not forcing your beliefs on others???? Double standard or hypocrisy-----------you choose.

So is forcing someone to let the blacks use the same restroom as the whites.

The far right, and some of the far left, are masters of false equivalency, then cry when they get caught.

Well Mike just brought up a great point, when it comes to following the law. We have judge Kim Davis being put in jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses in a state where the people voted in favor of traditional marriage. The Supreme Court made its own ruling against the voters, but the judge still followed what she believed was right in denying same sex couples marriage licenses. She is told she will be in jail until her beliefs are changed.

The San Francisco mayor believes what the city is doing is right,, by standing up to Federal law that supports immigration enforcement. Unlike the situation with Kim Davis, San Francisco's efforts have resulted in the death of American citizens. Still, it doesn't make major headlines with most of the media. There are no repercussions, no jail time for those responsible for violating federal law. Yes, there is an obvious double standard of enforcement and consequences for those violators here.

States also voted against integration. The courts ordered them to do otherwise. Davis does not have to change her beliefs but if her beliefs conflict with doing her job, she has to make a choice

That choice can't be forcing your beliefs on others

Hmmmmm, and forcing a baker to bake for a gay couple is not forcing your beliefs on others???? Double standard or hypocrisy-----------you choose.

So is forcing someone to let the blacks use the same restroom as the whites.

If they are privately owned bathrooms, then yes it is.

Forum List

Back