Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

No, I realize you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

Problem is you don't know where the water is. Your list of insults and empty cliches are not an argument. And you lied about what Obama said in the Rose Garden - which was an ultimate fail on your part.

No, I realize you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

Problem is you don't know where the water is. Your list of insults and empty cliches are not an argument. And you lied about what Obama said in the Rose Garden - which was an ultimate fail on your part.
Obama was referring to the attack on 9/11/2001, not bengazi. Oh and answer me this, if the attack was known a terrorist attack. Then why wasn't the ambassador taken care of? It was only on 9/11 that it happened. The British took care of their people. The red cross brought their people home. So I guess your admitting that Obama doesn't have a clue? The Obama administration must of known something, or did he hear about this on the evening news? The next day he did go to Vegas!

Obama was referring to the attack on 9/11/2001, not bengazi

Obama's address was mourning the loss of four Americans who were killed the day before in an act of terror.

I can cite the address - all you do is lie about it:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya The White House

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, ... We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

In the same paragraph Obama refers directly to "this terrible act". He is not referring to ten years earlier. You can quit your lie anytime.

Obama's address was mourning the loss of four Americans who were killed the day before in an act of terror.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya The White House

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, ... We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

In the same paragraph Obama refers directly to "this terrible act". He is not referring to ten years earlier. You can quit your lie anytime.
Whatever either way it went down Obama lied. He said it was the video, it was a lie. Your story he said it was an act of terror. Which with him stating days earlier that al-Qaeda was decimated. He also lied. So either way Obama is a lying asshole, the point that should be taken from this. Tell the truth and don't lie.

jkno 10247293
Oh and answer me this, if the attack was known a terrorist attack. Then why wasn't the ambassador taken care of

Just like the original 9/11terrorist attacks and terrorist attacks like the US Marine barracks bombing in Lebanon under Reagan, they are not known to be terrorist attacks until after they happen. Are you insisting that every act of terror in the history of the world was preventable with proper governmental preparation and anticipation? Or do you only hold that standard of perfection of 20/20 hindsight to Obama?

jkno 10247521
He said it was the video, it was a lie.

He said the video caused mass demonstrations by Muslims around the world. And that is true. He also said the killing of four Americans was an act of terror immediately and about a week later he said it was committed by terrorists. He described the Benghazi killers as 'terrorists' on the Letterman Show on September 18.

The two statements are not contradictory at all. You have not tried to explain why you think they are contradictory in the first place. Its because you can't. You can only keep mindlessly repeating that they are.

jkno 10247521
He said it was the video, it was a lie.

He said the video caused mass demonstrations by Muslims around the world. And that is true. He also said the killing of four Americans was an act of terror immediately and about a week later he said it was committed by terrorists. He described the Benghazi killers as 'terrorists' on the Letterman Show on September 18.

The two statements are not contradictory at all. You have not tried to explain why you think they are contradictory in the first place. Its because you can't. You can only keep mindlessly repeating that they are.
Bullshit, he said it was a video. I knew from the very moment it happened it was a terror attack. I cannot help the fact that the Obama administration and his followers are ignorant and are liars. See your trying to say he said it was both. He didn't, they blamed it on the video.

Lol what a terrible comparison.
Yeah from your perspective, a lane is closed on a bridge. You piss yourself, 4 America's die, and lies were made to cover incompetence. Nothing to see here.

Why cant republicans find those lies? Are they secret lies that only republicans can see but cannot present?
Bengazi happened, because of a protest. That is a lie, just like the one that was told saying. Fort hood shooting, by a muslim with terrorists ties is considered work place violence. I'm seeing a pattern of stupidity from the left.

Prove its a lie...thats all you have to do. Then tell the republicans you have some ground breaking information they should know about
At least they finally admit at least one protest happened. The reality is that protests happened all over the Arab world with hundreds being injured and over 50 deaths. In fact, Arab leaders tell us the reason for protests in every major Muslim city was because of that damn video. The one Republicans say didn't cause any protests. How can Republicans be so fucking stupid? I don't get it. Just a determined ignorance.

Poor Muslims, so delicate.

jkno 10247521
Your story he said it was an act of terror.

Its not 'my story' its 'my point of fact' based on the transcript that I provided.

Your interpretation is false. Mine is correct. Obama actually did refer to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror.

Just like the original 9/11terrorist attacks and terrorist attacks like the US Marine barracks bombing in Lebanon under Reagan, they are not known to be terrorist attacks until after they happen. Are you insisting that every act of terror in the history of the world was preventable with proper governmental preparation and anticipation? Or do you only hold that standard of perfection of 20/20 hindsight to Obama?
rw outrage then? :doubt: jknowgood is a rw tool of the lowest caliber. FACT!!!

rw outrage then? :doubt: jknowgood is a rw tool of the lowest caliber. FACT!!!
Lol, has Obama Grubered you today? Don't worry if he hasn't, he will!

where was jknowgood's rw outrage when all this was perpetrated on this great nation by a Admin-for-hire to the highest bidder:

jDBGKTL.jpg

where was jknowgood's rw outrage when all this was perpetrated on this great nation by a Admin-for-hire to the highest bidder:

jDBGKTL.jpg
Obama has spent more money than all presidents combined.
Screwed Iraq up, he did end that war successfully. His own words.
Worried more about gay marriage and free birth control. Than fixing the economy.
Ruined healthcare.
Divided this country worse than any president.
He is an American hating piece of shit, and so are you. True story.
1fb405def817276f35c0fad670b4a21e.jpg

NEWSFLASH TARD BOI!!!

Screwed up Iraq? :doubt: How could he do that after he warned against going there in the first place? :eusa_eh: BTW- you serve?

Transcript Obama s Speech Against The Iraq War NPR
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Whatever either way it went down Obama lied. He said it was the video, it was a lie. Your story he said it was an act of terror. Which with him stating days earlier that al-Qaeda was decimated. He also lied. So either way Obama is a lying asshole, the point that should be taken from this. Tell the truth and don't lie.
The GOP led investigation didn't find it to be a lie. What they found was a disorganized protest with multiple agendas

The ones who lied was Fox who claimed the video had nothing to do with it

jkno 10247521

Its not 'my story' its 'my point of fact' based on the transcript that I provided.

Your interpretation is false. Mine is correct. Obama actually did refer to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror.
Then he lied when he stated he decimated Al-Qaida?
How many foreign attacks since 2009? How many Al Qaida leaders have been killed? What ever happened to that guy OBL?

NEWSFLASH TARD BOI!!!

Screwed up Iraq? :doubt: How could he do that after he warned against going there in the first place? :eusa_eh: BTW- you serve?

Transcript Obama s Speech Against The Iraq War NPR
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.
He successfully ended the Iraq war, he said it. Your kind jizzed your pants over it. He didn't listen to his generals in keeping Iraq intact. So he screwed it up. You know he was also against the surge, that was a success. Just think all the soldiers that gave their life in the Iraq war, did so in vain, because of Obama.

jkno 10247521

Then he lied when he stated he decimated Al-Qaida?
How many foreign attacks since 2009? How many Al Qaida leaders have been killed? What ever happened to that guy OBL?
Probably about as many Al-Qaida leaders as Obama freed from gitmo.

Forum List

Back