Why no report from Mueller?

I think it’s fundamentally unfair to take any person, this President or any other President, and have them under investigation for the entire first four years of their presidency. I think a lot of Americans look at that and say, ‘When is enough enough?
Do you really want all presidents from now on to be above the law? That's what it would take to make all this go away. The very idea is abhorrent.
do you really want every president moving forward to be investigated for bullshit reasons?
Investigate all of them for everything including congress and judges. I want every one of them to know we are watching them. Keeps them honest. An investigation into wrongdoing eventually has to bring it's case before a court or grand jury where the Bullshit stops.
but if we make shit up to investigate about because we don't like their politics, when will "quality" people ever run for president again?
Who's making shit up? High level investigations that turn out to be baseless are a big loser for those who decided to waste everyone's time and will be a valid reason to not take you seriously next time.

until the investigation is over anyone and everyone is talking shit ...

I think it’s fundamentally unfair to take any person, this President or any other President, and have them under investigation for the entire first four years of their presidency. I think a lot of Americans look at that and say, ‘When is enough enough?
Do you really want all presidents from now on to be above the law? That's what it would take to make all this go away. The very idea is abhorrent.
do you really want every president moving forward to be investigated for bullshit reasons?
Investigate all of them for everything including congress and judges. I want every one of them to know we are watching them. Keeps them honest. An investigation into wrongdoing eventually has to bring it's case before a court or grand jury where the Bullshit stops.
but if we make shit up to investigate about because we don't like their politics, when will "quality" people ever run for president again?
Who's making shit up? High level investigations that turn out to be baseless are a big loser for those who decided to waste everyone's time and will be a valid reason to not take you seriously next time.
pretty much the democrats. they keep getting trumps peeps but nothing about russia. we've spent 2 years dogging him and now the whole tax shit is coming back up because there's simply nothing to russia.

the precedence is simply going to be that when a D comes back into office, we hound them and investigate their entire past til we find something we can prosecute.

that's what the left is doing these days. fishing.

Mueller let it leak to blackmail trump

Let leak his prosectors were all democrats

If
Mueller had any ethics he would not pick all democrats as prosecutors

All
Logic says he was trying to blackmail trump. Scare him to help cover up the more serous democrat crimes
Thats why you have a grand jury.
If they want to indict anybody, the grand jury must decide on it.
If they saw any partisanship, they'd reject it.

besides, this John Dowd is the same lawyer that quit and called Mueller terrific.

A grand jury from New York or DC don't count

The abortion issue will have New York leaders and judges locked up

Science is screaming abortion is murder of us citizens

New York and DC leaders are in danger to be stopped by America

Their crooked judges will not count at all now
I would suggest you read up on grand juries. They are citizens. Come back when you have a clue.
Yer in for a looooong wait.

Personally I have little expectation of the Mueller investigation bringing down Trump. Don Junior however will probably end up badly. That guy has hatchet man written all over him.

pretty much the democrats. they keep getting trumps peeps but nothing about russia. we've spent 2 years dogging him and now the whole tax shit is coming back up because there's simply nothing to russia.

the precedence is simply going to be that when a D comes back into office, we hound them and investigate their entire past til we find something we can prosecute.

that's what the left is doing these days. fishing.
Lots of people can launch investigations but if they do not readily produce lots of circumstantial evidence they die.

To be clear, the Senate intelligence committee has not found evidence exonerating Trump, either.

mueller is scared to death

Why??

He let leak. Again he let leak

That his prosecutors were all democrats And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

He now knows Barr will investigate all of this

His letting leak was a classic case of trying to scare and blackmail trump to keep him from going after the democrats more serious crimes

Mueller is seeing how the abortion issue will give trump much more support and power

Mueller can now see how he could be charged with A classic case of blackmail and then with TREASON!!

Mueller is in big time trouble !!!

Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'

Ummm...why don't you just calm down and wait with the rest of us until the report is (FINALLY) released?

Though I have said before, it IS taking too long, IMO.

And I don't care what the excuses/reasons are.

FINISH THIS ALREADY, MUELLER...one way or another.

This is bad for America.

And if Trump is innocent, not fair on him (he maybe an asshole, but he is a human asshole). And if he is guilty of something remotely serious, then you should have said so the second you realized it.

I despise Trump as 'POTUS'. But I am SICK of this Mueller investigation.

Last edited:
I guess I am still confused about how the abortion issue is relevant to the Russia investigation.

Can someone explain the connection?

Human beings many times have a red line issue that makes them decide who the crooks are. Other issues is can be harder to understand .... So a line in a sand is drawn to decide who are the crooks

once this line is crossed then people knows who are the crooks in other issues that's is harder to understand

This line in the sand for human beings is ABORTION !!!!

Science has come on strong in the last 10 years screaming abortion is murdef of a us citizen human being

So when there is another issue harder to understand like Russia then the ones that also supports abortion will be the wrong and harmful side of the issue

Abortion has also caused this monster imbalance of young to old. Which has caused nations to run in the youth of Islam people who then grows up and totally changed the nation

A total destruction of a nation comes from democracy to liberalism

Why is it taking too long? Average special counsel investigation into a president is over 900 days (not there yet). Clinton/Monica was 2900 days, Iran/Contra was 2400 days. Clinton's passport was investigated for 1000 days.

Yes, this is bad for America. I wish that there hadn't been anything, that he took a look, nothing was there and it was closed and done with. I wish Trump hadn't aligned himself with so many criminals and we didn't have all these indictments and guilty pleas from his inner circle. But we do.

And instead we have this investigation which is setting records for getting the most illegal activity found in the shortest amount of time.

Personally I have little expectation of the Mueller investigation bringing down Trump. Don Junior however will probably end up badly. That guy has hatchet man written all over him.
I do not know about what you said about Don Jr. But he is intelligent. He can talk and not take any crap. He could get into politics and handle himself well.

Why??

That his prosecutors were all democrats And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

His letting leak was a classic case of trying to scare and blackmail trump to keep him from going after the democrats more serious crimes

Mueller is seeing how the abortion issue will give trump much more support and power

Mueller can now see how he could be charged with A classic case of blackmail and then with TREASON!!

Why??

Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'

no he's not. me thinx bob ain't afraid of nuthin'.

Why??

you & your fellow trolls on the farm are paid to spread the bull.

whatever mueller 'leaks' is by design. he's playing chess whilst people of interest, subjects, & targets are playing tiddlywinks.

That his prosecutors were all democrats

link? not that it matters, 'cause here in america - his prosecutors are allowed by law to have a political party affiliation. MUELLER - btw - is a life long republican... appointed by a life long republican... appointed by trump himself.

And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

by american law, that isn't necessary.

lol...

lol....lol....lol... how can you scare & blackmail anybody who is innocent, comrade?

uh - no.

uh - nyet.

you really gotta find a new job, sergi.

Why??

Da, Tvaritch...

You tell 'em...

------------

On the other hand...

Ya know, your grammar is sssoooo bad that I can't quite decide whether you are...

1. a Russian troll

2. a LibTard, pretending to be a Russian troll, in order to make TrumpBots look even worse than they do on their own

There are times when I think that not even a Russian troll could be as tone-deaf and idiotic as you seem to be online here.

-----------

In this day-and-age of trans-national political psy-ops, it's important to denote such possibilities when they begin to manifest.

In such an age, things are not always as they seem... hidden motives within seemingly obvious motives... wheels within wheels.

You, for example, are about as genuine as a three-dollar bill.

Last edited:

If

All
Logic says he was trying to blackmail trump. Scare him to help cover up the more serous democrat crimes
Thats why you have a grand jury.
If they want to indict anybody, the grand jury must decide on it.
If they saw any partisanship, they'd reject it.

besides, this John Dowd is the same lawyer that quit and called Mueller terrific.

A grand jury from New York or DC don't count

The abortion issue will have New York leaders and judges locked up

Science is screaming abortion is murder of us citizens

New York and DC leaders are in danger to be stopped by America

Their crooked judges will not count at all now
I would suggest you read up on grand juries. They are citizens. Come back when you have a clue.

Citizens brainwashed by crooks. Don't count

Brainwashed by crooked educators that goes against science with their abortion

Educators of New York must be locked up for brainwashing students against science

Science is screaming abortion as murder of a us citizen human being

The military may soon be called out on New York

I do not know about what you said about Don Jr. But he is intelligent. He can talk and not take any crap. He could get into politics and handle himself well.
He's dirty, all signs point to Mueller having multiple indictments under seal.

If

All
Idiot.

No one with ethics would pick all democrats to prosecute a republican

And letting that leak proves blackmail trying to scare trump to not charge the real crimes

Mueller is playing a very dangerous game. For HIM !!

That is a blackmail crime and doing it to a president. Is TREASON !!

mueller's team of prosecutors were picked for their track record of convictions & expertise. he has people from watergate, & enron- plus others with vast experience to do what needs to be done to find the truth.

Robert Mueller and His Prosecutors: Who They Are and What They’ve Done
By NOAH WEILAND, EMILY COCHRANE and TROY GRIGGS UPDATED JAN. 25, 2019

Robert Mueller and His Prosecutors: Who They Are and What They’ve Done

Forum List

Back