Why no report from Mueller?

I don't know whether to believe this report or not. After all of this, no report? I don't think so.
I just heard Lindsey Graham on a news show the other day saying they are aware of a-
using the words- "rogue element within the justice department".

ms lindsey's 180 degree turn around suggests that somebody knows something that he doesn't want to 'come out'.... the RNC & individual (R)s emails etc have been hacked.
good. if they're doing bullshit crap and breaking the laws take them too.

not about to do the "well we did it for good reasons, you didn't; ergo, you must be punished!"

the law is the law and i believe they blindfolded the statue for a reason.

absolutely. i want trump found innocent if he is. as for ms lindsey, i'm not so sure he did anything nefarious.... i'm thinking his orientation might be the reason he's being blackmailed into defending trump so vehemently given the opinions he had earlier. but that is just my theory. devon nunez, on the other hand is dirty dirty dirty.

[/QUOTE]

This all happened because Sessions recused himself.

Then the door was opened for an indefinite all powerful witch hunt.

Now with Obama, he had a corrupt AG who ran guns across the border to drug cartels and the first AG to be in contempt of Congress. Had he recused himself Obama and he would be in jail.[/QUOTE]

Mueller is literally the guy Trump was interviewing to head the FBI. This isn't some random Democrat leading this investigation, but a Republican Trump had interest in running his top investigative branch.

And he was put in charge of the investigation by Trumps attorney general.

And yes, Sessions, Trumps appointee recused himself after he said he had no contact with Russians during Trumps campaign and it was discovered multiple times he met with Russian senior Diplomats in that time.

A Trump appointee called for an investigation which forced a Trump appointee to step back to allow a Trump appointee to put a Trump appointee in charge of the investigation.

To be clear, the Senate intelligence committee has not found evidence exonerating Trump, either.

the (R) intel chair is saying that.... but the (D) co chair is saying something different.

The Ds are saying abortion is fine

The Rs and science saying abortion is murder

Abortion is the easiest issue to understand and proves who are the crooks

This all happened because Sessions recused himself.

No dummy, it happened because Trump fired the FBI Director because of the "Russia thing" after corruptly pressuring him to drop the case into Flynn , who Trump admitted was guilty.

The firing forced Rosenstein( a Trump appointee) to assign Mueller as special investigator hailed by both Democrats and Republicans as a good choice.

The way you rightwingers find a way to not notice all the crazy shit Trump pulls is mind boggling.

Last edited:
To be clear, the Senate intelligence committee has not found evidence exonerating Trump, either.

the (R) intel chair is saying that.... but the (D) co chair is saying something different.

The Ds are saying abortion is fine

The Rs and science saying abortion is murder

Abortion is the easiest issue to understand and proves who are the crooks

is there a russian word for ' conflate '. sergi?

Forum List

Back