Why no report from Mueller?

I think it’s fundamentally unfair to take any person, this President or any other President, and have them under investigation for the entire first four years of their presidency. I think a lot of Americans look at that and say, ‘When is enough enough?

if they are suspected of high crimes & misdemeanors - then it is the duty of the powers that be to investigate.

I think it’s fundamentally unfair to take any person, this President or any other President, and have them under investigation for the entire first four years of their presidency. I think a lot of Americans look at that and say, ‘When is enough enough?
Do you really want all presidents from now on to be above the law? That's what it would take to make all this go away. The very idea is abhorrent.
do you really want every president moving forward to be investigated for bullshit reasons?

thats what you are saying is ok.

no he's not. trump et al are very much innocent until proven guilty. some - thru a court of law - have been proven guilty & others have pleaded guilty, & are awaiting sentencing. there is some 'there, there' already.

Investigate all of them for everything including congress and judges. I want every one of them to know we are watching them. Keeps them honest. An investigation into wrongdoing eventually has to bring it's case before a court or grand jury where the Bullshit stops.
but if we make shit up to investigate about because we don't like their politics, when will "quality" people ever run for president again?
Who's making shit up? High level investigations that turn out to be baseless are a big loser for those who decided to waste everyone's time and will be a valid reason to not take you seriously next time.

until the investigation is over anyone and everyone is talking shit ...
Personally I have little expectation of the Mueller investigation bringing down Trump. Don Junior however will probably end up badly. That guy has hatchet man written all over him.
I do not know about what you said about Don Jr. But he is intelligent. He can talk and not take any crap. He could get into politics and handle himself well.

traitor tot is at least a subject in mueller's investigation if not a target. & the seperate house investigation committees starting up again will no doubt have him in to answer questions - under oath - that he refused to answer previously.

Do you really want all presidents from now on to be above the law? That's what it would take to make all this go away. The very idea is abhorrent.
do you really want every president moving forward to be investigated for bullshit reasons?
Investigate all of them for everything including congress and judges. I want every one of them to know we are watching them. Keeps them honest. An investigation into wrongdoing eventually has to bring it's case before a court or grand jury where the Bullshit stops.
but if we make shit up to investigate about because we don't like their politics, when will "quality" people ever run for president again?

there is nothing being 'made up'. there is just tooooooooooooo many people, & circumstances ( some already proven, others pleading guilty proves that there isn't ) surrounding trump & his inner circle & russian ties. with any investigation - you go for the low hanging fruit, then move up the tree...

Last edited:

there is nothing being 'made up'. there is just tooooooooooooo many people, & circumstances ( some already proven, others pleading guilty that there is ) surrounding trump & his inner circle & russian ties. with any investigation - you go for the low hanging fruit, then move up the tree...
Trumpbots do not realize that no investigation can possibly continue this long without bearing fruit especially with the overwhelming pressure to end it and bury the results.

Who's making shit up? High level investigations that turn out to be baseless are a big loser for those who decided to waste everyone's time and will be a valid reason to not take you seriously next time.
pretty much the democrats. they keep getting trumps peeps but nothing about russia. we've spent 2 years dogging him and now the whole tax shit is coming back up because there's simply nothing to russia.

the precedence is simply going to be that when a D comes back into office, we hound them and investigate their entire past til we find something we can prosecute.

that's what the left is doing these days. fishing.

there's plenty of roooskie intersecting with americans & bob +/or his team will be tying them all together with a pretty little ed, white, & blue colored bow.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

Last edited:

until the investigation is over anyone and everyone is talking shit ...
Personally I have little expectation of the Mueller investigation bringing down Trump. Don Junior however will probably end up badly. That guy has hatchet man written all over him.

trump may truly be a complete dumbfuck in all of this - (but i doubt it) - however.... him covering up for his spawn & the threats are gonna get him no matter what.

mueller is scared to death

Why??

He let leak. Again he let leak

That his prosecutors were all democrats And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

He now knows Barr will investigate all of this

His letting leak was a classic case of trying to scare and blackmail trump to keep him from going after the democrats more serious crimes

Mueller is seeing how the abortion issue will give trump much more support and power

Mueller can now see how he could be charged with A classic case of blackmail and then with TREASON!!

Mueller is in big time trouble !!!

Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'

I'm thinking that Mueller will delay the findings until a Dim wins the White House.

there is nothing being 'made up'. there is just tooooooooooooo many people, & circumstances ( some already proven, others pleading guilty that there is ) surrounding trump & his inner circle & russian ties. with any investigation - you go for the low hanging fruit, then move up the tree...
Trumpbots do not realize that no investigation can possibly continue this long without bearing fruit especially with the overwhelming pressure to end it and bury the results.
and you don't realize you remove your own credibility when you do the "trumpbot" shit.

it's emotional for you and that's what you're letting yourself see.

as for bearing fruit, something tells me you're not going to like the end result. guess we'll see soon enough.

and you don't realize you remove your own credibility when you do the "trumpbot" shit.

as for bearing fruit, something tells me you're not going to like the end result. guess we'll see soon enough.

It depends on who is in power.

If the right people are in power, it all gets swept under the rug as we have seen with Hillary and Barak.

I don't know whether to believe this report or not. After all of this, no report? I don't think so.
I just heard Lindsey Graham on a news show the other day saying they are aware of a-
using the words- "rogue element within the justice department".

ms lindsey's 180 degree turn around suggests that somebody knows something that he doesn't want to 'come out'.... the RNC & individual (R)s emails etc have been hacked.

image.jpeg

35588858191_2344ea0eaf_b.jpg

mueller is scared to death

Why??

He let leak. Again he let leak

That his prosecutors were all democrats And with that he DID NOT RECUSE himself and his team !!

He now knows Barr will investigate all of this

His letting leak was a classic case of trying to scare and blackmail trump to keep him from going after the democrats more serious crimes

Mueller is seeing how the abortion issue will give trump much more support and power

Mueller can now see how he could be charged with A classic case of blackmail and then with TREASON!!

Mueller is in big time trouble !!!

Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'

Ummm...why don't you just calm down and wait with the rest of us until the report is (FINALLY) released?

Though I have said before, it IS taking too long, IMO.

And I don't care what the excuses/reasons are.

FINISH THIS ALREADY, MUELLER...one way or another.

This is bad for America.

And if Trump is innocent, not fair on him (he maybe an asshole, but he is a human asshole). And if he is guilty of something remotely serious, then you should have said so the second you realized it.

I despise Trump as 'POTUS'. But I am SICK of this Mueller investigation.

this investigation has proven to be multi layered & i don't want it wrapped up until all avenues are exhausted all T's crossed & all I's are dotted. watergate took 2 years & this is far more serious than that.

If the right people are in power, it all gets swept under the rug as we have seen with Hillary and Barak.
to me that is my bigger concern. people in power altering laws to fit their agenda. i don't want trump to do it. i'm furious obama did it. its frightening that people allow their hate to supercede long term vision in what we're allowing our government to do.

you may think you're getting cute in order to satisfy your hate, but that simply says the other side can do what you are doing when it's their turn. we see that happen time and time again over the last few elections and look at where it's taking the country.

if you allow things like the FISA warrants to be so loose and fast for political purposes, it WILL happen again.

and again.

and again.

and by then rome is done burning and we're hawking our sisters for a cheeseburger.

trump picked rosenstein & rosenstein picked mueller.

This all happened because Sessions recused himself.

Then the door was opened for an indefinite all powerful witch hunt.

Now with Obama, he had a corrupt AG who ran guns across the border to drug cartels and the first AG to be in contempt of Congress. Had he recused himself Obama and he would be in jail.

I don't know whether to believe this report or not. After all of this, no report? I don't think so.
I just heard Lindsey Graham on a news show the other day saying they are aware of a-
using the words- "rogue element within the justice department".

ms lindsey's 180 degree turn around suggests that somebody knows something that he doesn't want to 'come out'.... the RNC & individual (R)s emails etc have been hacked.
good. if they're doing bullshit crap and breaking the laws take them too.

not about to do the "well we did it for good reasons, you didn't; ergo, you must be punished!"

the law is the law and i believe they blindfolded the statue for a reason.

This all happened because Sessions recused himself.

Then the door was opened for an indefinite all powerful witch hunt.

Now with Obama, he had a corrupt AG who ran guns across the border to drug cartels and the first AG to be in contempt of Congress. Had he recused himself Obama and he would be in jail.

sessions recused himself because he had to due to a huuuuuge CONflict of interest.

bigley.

trump should have welcomed the recusal but that wasn't the case, was it? nope. i wonder why.

Forum List

Back