Why Oprah would be a better President than Trump

No, you said that his only claim to lead was his "business success" and I pointed out, correctly, that it was his ideas and positions on the issues, that supercharged his primary campaign

So you responded to my OP with something completely different.

So I agree with you- his followers are excited by his ideas and all of his various and changing positions on the issues.

But that has nothing to do with me pointing out that Oprah has as much demonstrated leadership ability as Donald Trump.

I consider having good ideas and good policies to be a great claim to "ability to lead".

We are still waiting for Trump to come up with good ideas and policies.

No, you are waiting.

I and about half the nation are fairly happy with his ideas.

Hell, the number would be higher if so many independents had not been lied to about Trump being "racist" or "scary".

Yeah...because the 'independents' just aren't as smart as you Trumpsters.....LOL

I made no such implication.

My point stands.

Nearly half the nation is happy with his ideas, and the number would be higher except for all the panic mongering and lies of the Left.

Trump's only claim to ability to lead are his claims to business success.

But by any measure- Oprah Winfrey is a more accomplished business leader than Donald Trump- and certainly has a better temperament, and a proven record of working for others- rather than just her own wealth or self promotion.

Donald Trump- 'self made' Billionaire whose daddy paid for college, gave him a million dollar in seed money, hired him as President of the family corporation, and guaranteed his son's business loans.
Oprah Winfrey- actual self made Billionaire- came from a poor family, went to college on a scholarship, and went from being a local news announcer to talk show personality to publisher and producer.

Donald Trump: Declared business banktruptcies three times
Oprah Winfrey: No business bankruptcies

Donald Trump: Started the defunct Trump University- being sued in three states- with the AG of New York calling it fraudulant
Oprah Winfrey: Started the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa, a boarding school for poverty-stricken girls

Oprah Winfrey would be the unifier that Donald Trump can only pretend he would be.

And certainly she is as, or more qualified than Donald Trump.

Oh wait- she didn't 'fight her own personal Vietnam' by risking STD's like Trump did.....

Racist hater wants old WHITE people to die. I say her first.

So you responded to my OP with something completely different.

So I agree with you- his followers are excited by his ideas and all of his various and changing positions on the issues.

But that has nothing to do with me pointing out that Oprah has as much demonstrated leadership ability as Donald Trump.

I consider having good ideas and good policies to be a great claim to "ability to lead".

No, you are waiting.

Hell, the number would be higher if so many independents had not been lied to about Trump being "racist" or "scary".

Yeah...because the 'independents' just aren't as smart as you Trumpsters.....LOL

My point stands.

Nearly half the nation is happy with his ideas, and the number would be higher except for all the panic mongering and lies of the Left.

Clearly that is your implication.

You believe you see through the 'panic mongering and lies' (LOL) but the poor bewildered independents and real Republicans just aren't as smart as you are and just can't see it...

LOL

But by any measure- Oprah Winfrey is a more accomplished business leader than Donald Trump- and certainly has a better temperament, and a proven record of working for others- rather than just her own wealth or self promotion.

Donald Trump- 'self made' Billionaire whose daddy paid for college, gave him a million dollar in seed money, hired him as President of the family corporation, and guaranteed his son's business loans.
Oprah Winfrey- actual self made Billionaire- came from a poor family, went to college on a scholarship, and went from being a local news announcer to talk show personality to publisher and producer.

Donald Trump: Started the defunct Trump University- being sued in three states- with the AG of New York calling it fraudulant
Oprah Winfrey: Started the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa, a boarding school for poverty-stricken girls

Oprah Winfrey would be the unifier that Donald Trump can only pretend he would be.

Oh wait- she didn't 'fight her own personal Vietnam' by risking STD's like Trump did.....

Racist hater wants old WHITE people to die. I say her first.]

Except- she didn't say 'white people'- she said people who had marinated in discrimination.

You just assume she is speaking to you.

I wonder why.......

If she wasn't black, she'd be the top KKK cause she's more racist than Duke or even Hitler. ....

Prove it.

Or just admit you think she is racist because you are white and she is black.

no, I'll do neither........but I will say that maybe 'racists' was the wrong word to use for her, cause she doesn't really care what color your skin is, she dislikes anyone that doesn't grovel at her feet

So you still think that she's 'more racist than Duke or even Hitler'(your words)- but that they aren't really racists?

Or were you just lying?

........but I will say that maybe 'racists' was the wrong word to use for her....

That is what I said....don't add to it.

No, you are waiting.

My point stands.

You believe you see through the 'panic mongering and lies' (LOL) but the poor bewildered independents and real Republicans just aren't as smart as you are and just can't see it...

LOL

Nope. That was all in your head.

You latched on to that because it gives you an easy "out" to avoid my point, and to counter attack against your strawman.

My point stands.

No, you are waiting.

My point stands.

LOL

You latched on to that because it gives you an easy "out" to avoid my point, and to counter attack against your strawman.

My point stands.

Yep- the implication is clear- and your implication stands.

You think that those who have not decided on Donald Trump- and nowhere near half the nation is 'happy with his ideas'- are just so much more stupid than you are that they can't see through what you label lies and panic mongering.

See I do think that Trumpsters are such idiots that they believe Trump's lies and panic mongering.

The undecided just haven't decided whether Trump's lies and panic mongering are sufficient to vote against him yet.

If she wasn't black, she'd be the top KKK cause she's more racist than Duke or even Hitler. ....

Prove it.

no, I'll do neither........but I will say that maybe 'racists' was the wrong word to use for her, cause she doesn't really care what color your skin is, she dislikes anyone that doesn't grovel at her feet

So you still think that she's 'more racist than Duke or even Hitler'(your words)- but that they aren't really racists?

Or were you just lying?

........but I will say that maybe 'racists' was the wrong word to use for her....

Here is what you said

If she wasn't black, she'd be the top KKK cause she's more racist than Duke or even Hitler. .

Were you lying- or just wrong when you said that?

Prove it.

Or were you just lying?

Here is what you said

If she wasn't black, she'd be the top KKK cause she's more racist than Duke or even Hitler. .

Tell you what.......you go back & follow the argument you're trying to start and you'll see my answers.

Prove it.

Or were you just lying?

Here is what you said

Tell you what.......you go back & follow the argument you're trying to start and you'll see my answers.

I am glad to keep posting what you said- because they are your words

You saying about Oprah:

no I was not lying, but my answer to that question was this.....

but I will say that maybe 'racists' was the wrong word to use for her, cause she doesn't really care what color your skin is, she dislikes anyone that doesn't grovel at her feet

now, is that plain enough to understand???

Oprah would also be a better president than Hillary, but then so would my dog, or Bernie Madoff, or any inmate in the local looney bin.

So we are in agreement that Oprah would be a better President than Trump.

No, we don't. I was simply expanding on your premise.

So why don't you think that President Oprah would be better than President Trump?

Because she would be to the left of Hillary.

but I will say that maybe 'racists' was the wrong word to use for her, cause she doesn't really care what color your skin is, she dislikes anyone that doesn't grovel at her feet

So your answer was just plain wrong and you backtracked after I challenged you on it.

And now you claim she acts like Donald Trump

No, you are waiting.

My point stands.

LOL

My point stands.

You think that those who have not decided on Donald Trump- and nowhere near half the nation is 'happy with his ideas'- are just so much more stupid than you are that they can't see through what you label lies and panic mongering.

See I do think that Trumpsters are such idiots that they believe Trump's lies and panic mongering.

The undecided just haven't decided whether Trump's lies and panic mongering are sufficient to vote against him yet.

Your unsupported opinion about what I am thinking is irrelevant and dismissed.

Deport the Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Those are the ideas that you consider "lies and panic mongering".

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

So your answer was just plain wrong and you backtracked after I challenged you on it.

I NEVER said or claim anything of the sort.......that is YOUR lie all on your own, dude. Now leave me aloooone

I think she really should run in 2020. She could beat trump easy.

Why couldn't she? I can't think of a reason because Twitler is such a nut

My point stands.

LOL

My point stands.

Your unsupported opinion about what I am thinking is irrelevant and dismissed.

Deport the Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

Those are the ideas that you consider "lies and panic mongering".

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif
Where you been?

Sounds like trump

Forum List

Back