Why Republicans are trying to GOAD Obama into attacking Syria.

R

rdean

Sometime, Republican policies are so painfully obvious. Remember when they were screaming for Obama to invade Libya and "stop the bloodshed"? Remember what they did when Obama did help out the unfortunate Libyans?

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

That kind of backfired. Republicans were hoping Obama would be gifted with shoes, the way Bush was in Iraq. There is a wrong way to "help" and the Obama way. Seeing Libyans "thank" Obama (pic above) kind of shows us the difference between the way Republicans do things and the way Democrats do things.

fox.jpg

This is what Republicans are hoping for. They hate this guy so much, they would see money wasted and Americans dead to see him brought down.

Republicans are saying they want to protect innocent Syrians. Where were they when it came to innocent Christians in Iraq?

Syria in Danger of Replicating Christian Exodus in Iraq, say The Christian Post | ICMC

Dr Thomas Schirrmacher warned of a mass exodus of Christians from Syria similar to that experienced in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

A decade ago, there were an estimated 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Since then, around half the Christian population has left the country due to hardship and persecution. Today, there are reportedly fewer than 60 churches left in the country.

See? Where have Republicans even mentioned Iraqi Christians or Syrian Christians? In fact, I can't remember the right wing ever bringing up the Christian plight in either Iraq or Syria ever on this blog site unless it's to deny. In fact yet again, I've only seen Democrats and liberals ever bringing up the plight of those Christians.

Now you can move this to the badlands or the rubber room or where ever you want, but everyone at the USMB knows it to be true.

Republicans are goading Obama into "doing something" the way they did for Libya. They are hoping they can play on his compassion for people in dire circumstances so they can attack him for dragging America into yet another middle eastern conflict.

Worse, the Middle East has been home to violence for hundreds of years, but until the invasion of Iraq, it had been relatively calm compared to the past (can't wait to see USMB Republicans jump on this and say Oh look rdean thought the Middle East was the land of milk and cookies. They are so predictable.).

My feeling is that Obama needs to do what he did in Libya. Help where he can, but stay out of it.

The worst part of all are Republicans even pretending to have compassion for these people. Come on. After what they've been doing to Americans here for the last 30 years, they are suddenly "compassionate" for a bunch of Muslims?????? USMB right wingers will say, "Oh, but we are". Yea, sure you are (shaking head slowly from side to side). Sure you are.

Why Republicans are trying to GOAD Obama into attacking Syria.

Sometime, Republican policies are so painfully obvious. Remember when they were screaming for Obama to invade Libya and "stop the bloodshed"? Remember what they did when Obama did help out the unfortunate Libyans?

Yeah....that's who's input he "needs"....regarding which countries to invade....Republicans'.

eusa_doh.gif

They want to have it both ways. If he doesn't help, they can say he doesn't care about freedom. If he does help, they'll say he wants to arm Al Qaeda. You can see it on the boards with CONS arguing it both ways.

He's afraid bamiecare is gonna invade Syria so he's starting the "it's the Republicans fault." bullshit early.. really pathetic but so predictable.

No one wanted to invade Libya. That was a French and British operation and obama stuck his nose in that one too.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

That kind of backfired. Republicans were hoping Obama would be gifted with shoes, the way Bush was in Iraq. There is a wrong way to "help" and the Obama way. Seeing Libyans "thank" Obama (pic above) kind of shows us the difference between the way Republicans do things and the way Democrats do things.

fox.jpg

This is what Republicans are hoping for. They hate this guy so much, they would see money wasted and Americans dead to see him brought down.

Republicans are saying they want to protect innocent Syrians. Where were they when it came to innocent Christians in Iraq?

Syria in Danger of Replicating Christian Exodus in Iraq, say The Christian Post | ICMC

Dr Thomas Schirrmacher warned of a mass exodus of Christians from Syria similar to that experienced in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

A decade ago, there were an estimated 1.5 million Christians in Iraq. Since then, around half the Christian population has left the country due to hardship and persecution. Today, there are reportedly fewer than 60 churches left in the country.

See? Where have Republicans even mentioned Iraqi Christians or Syrian Christians? In fact, I can't remember the right wing ever bringing up the Christian plight in either Iraq or Syria ever on this blog site unless it's to deny. In fact yet again, I've only seen Democrats and liberals ever bringing up the plight of those Christians.

Now you can move this to the badlands or the rubber room or where ever you want, but everyone at the USMB knows it to be true.

Republicans are goading Obama into "doing something" the way they did for Libya. They are hoping they can play on his compassion for people in dire circumstances so they can attack him for dragging America into yet another middle eastern conflict.

Worse, the Middle East has been home to violence for hundreds of years, but until the invasion of Iraq, it had been relatively calm compared to the past (can't wait to see USMB Republicans jump on this and say Oh look rdean thought the Middle East was the land of milk and cookies. They are so predictable.).

My feeling is that Obama needs to do what he did in Libya. Help where he can, but stay out of it.

The worst part of all are Republicans even pretending to have compassion for these people. Come on. After what they've been doing to Americans here for the last 30 years, they are suddenly "compassionate" for a bunch of Muslims?????? USMB right wingers will say, "Oh, but we are". Yea, sure you are (shaking head slowly from side to side). Sure you are.

is that anything like the phony compassion you display for minorities?....

If liberals SAY that by telling obama to keep his nose up his own wife's twat it's actually goading him into invading Syria, then rdean has a point. Republicans don't really have to do anything for democrats to make up some kind of nonsense about what they are going to do. It's like Ted Cruz mulling a presidential run. Huffington Post made it up, now democrats are masturbating over the idea.

They want to have it both ways. If he doesn't help, they can say he doesn't care about freedom. If he does help, they'll say he wants to arm Al Qaeda. You can see it on the boards with CONS arguing it both ways.
Don't listen to jag-offs like McCain. He doesn't speak for use.

We figure Obama should stay out of it completely. Problem being Obama's meddling has only worsened the war and dragged it out. I support Syria's government over those al Qaeda rebels.

In my opinion we should get the Hell out of the ME now. Let them kill each other all they want and nuke anyone that attacks Israel.

I say let those fuckers gas the shit out of one another... the world will be a better place. I've had quite enough of those filthy fuckwads.

It was President Obama who said that it was a red line if Syria started using chemical weapons.

Don't listen to jag-offs like McCain. He doesn't speak for use.

We figure Obama should stay out of it completely. Problem being Obama's meddling has only worsened the war and dragged it out. I support Syria's government over those al Qaeda rebels.

In my opinion we should get the Hell out of the ME now. Let them kill each other all they want and nuke anyone that attacks Israel.

Who is "use"(sic)? It's seem kind of arrogant to assume you and the the other "uses" are the only ones that represent conservatism.

I don't know of any Republicans, except for one RINO (McCain), who is saying that he HAS to do something military wise with Syria. It was Barry who stood up and said that if chemical weapons were used, it would be a "red line." Now, I hear the Republicans saying, "Now what are you going to do?" "You drew the red line, now what is going to happen?" I realize that for Barry and his cronies in particular and Democrats in general, saying something doesn't necessarily mean that you have to really stick to it (refer to Barry's campaign promises, the national debt, and a hundred different "slippery slopes" that are occurring as predicted).

Personally, I have always maintained my stance on the middle east. They kill each other indescriminately and have for centuries. Muslims kill Christians, everyone tries to kill the Jews, Shia kills Sunni, Iranians kill Iraqis, and it goes on and on. If it wasn't so increibly pathetic it would be amusing. Kind of like one of those "World Dumbest..." shows. This area is the butthole of the world, except for the Israeli's who you just HAVE to love since they know how to keep the absolute insanity from bothering them 99% of the time.

Our only involvement in the middle east should come when Americans or our vital interests are attacked. Then you kill those involved and leave (all collateral damage is a bonus). NO NATION BUILDING! Give them a phone number if they want to call and build a Coca-Cola bottling plant or a McDonalds or a Home Depot. But make sure they understand that if you have to come back, next time you're going to kill everyone; Involved or not... PERIOD.

Another "chicken little" fabrication from RDean... nothing unusual in that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back