Why Republicans think the Democratic Party is the "Plantation" party

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder ...

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Mar 11, 2013 - Margaret Sanger has been lauded by some as a woman of valor, but a ... eugenicist herself, Sanger consistently promoted racist ideals with a ...

link; if you cant open it copy and paste the url

Also cherry picked and derivative, also a heinously biased source. She regretted her involvement with eugenists. Her focus was to make life better for women and their families - and access to birth control, control over when the first child was born and how many women had increased and improved the economic possibilities of the whole family.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Mar 11, 2013 - Margaret Sanger has been lauded by some as a woman of valor, but a ... eugenicist herself, Sanger consistently promoted racist ideals with a ...

Also cherry picked and derivative, also a heinously biased source. She regretted her involvement with eugenists. Her focus was to make life better for women and their families - and access to birth control, control over when the first child was born and how many women had increased and improved the economic possibilities of the whole family.

Heinously biased?

lmao they are direct quotes from Sanger's book

you're laughable

you progressive losers just cant own up to your history and roots

right there is why I have no idea anyone would want to belong to this Democrat party of today...

but if they didn't spin lies and history nobody would fall them

You notice how stuff like the image above, the left just shoots right past it like it was never there?

Ya... they hate it when the truth is posted. They always pretend like it never happened.

Two faced, lying, hypocritical pieces of shit, and that means even from way back.

here you go dimwit; maybe this sufficiently unbiased for you. maybe you can find something that rebuts the points the oWoman and the New Race. Margaret Sanger 1920 - ch12

https://www.marxists.org/.../women/.../sanger/la...*

Marxists Internet Archive

Margaret Sanger 1920. Woman and the New Race. XII. Will Birth Control Help The Cause Of Labor? First Published: Brentano's, New York, 1920; HTML Markupther source put out there.......

Heinously biased?

lmao they are direct quotes from Sanger's book

you're laughable

you progressive losers just cant own up to your history and roots

And can't stand it when you confront them with the truth. They live in an alternate universe. Just plug their ears and scream la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
is marxists.org a good enough site for you leftard? it says the same thing; people on the Left believe a woman's whole right to reproduce should be controlled by the government

some "choice"

idiots and hypocrites

right there is why I have no idea anyone would want to belong to this Democrat party of today...

You notice how stuff like the image above, the left just shoots right past it like it was never there?

Ya... they hate it when the truth is posted. They always pretend like it never happened.

Two faced, lying, hypocritical pieces of shit, and that means even from way back.

You spelled Democratic party wrong

what lies have i told about you?

you lie all the time

you are breaking site rules.

should I report you?

you mean should you snitch like a bitch?
do whatever you comfortable with

If you're going to be bullying little ***** I think he should. The worms only know the bullying little cuntish conversations you and your little "friends" had before ganging up on him - the first time. It's kind of funny, though, in a queasy kind of way, to picture you little bitches at the lunch tables, deciding whose lives you were going to make a living hell, in between talking amongst yourselves about the "friend" who wasn't there that day.

You spelled Democratic party wrong

typical; when confronted with undeniable truth you have nothing

go back to drooling

you are breaking site rules.

should I report you?

If you're going to be bullying little ***** I think he should. The worms only know the bullying little cuntish conversations you and your little "friends" had before ganging up on him - the first time. It's kind of funny, though, in a queasy kind of way, to picture you little bitches at the lunch tables, deciding whose lives you were going to make a living hell, in between talking amongst yourselves about the "friend" who wasn't there that day.

stop crying; nobody likes a crybaby little **** either. now i provided you with a source that cant possibly be unacceptable to you; it's about as far away from the right as you can get.

you cant rebut it; thats why you're here whining like a beyotch

stop crying; nobody likes a crybaby little **** either. now i provided you with a source that cant possibly be unacceptable to you; it's about as far away from the right as you can get.

you cant rebut it; thats why you're here whining like a beyotch

anyway; this is a free country; and of course you are free to delude your self that you put me or any other right-wingere here in our places with your petty insults. i can do petty insults too; but you losers are the only ones whining and threateneing to report others.

clearly Sanger was a racist and far-Left Progressive who considered it the responsibility of the government to stop or reduce reproduction by controlling it; especially the reproduction of Black people in the USA.

own it leftardz

idiots and hypocrites

It wouldn't be a proper Monday without a pointless trolling race baiting thread by rderp.

Rderp your passion for stupidity has no bounds.

I bet he's sitting back getting his keyboard all sticky...These types of hate threads are his way of getting sexual gratification...sick and twisted of the mentally ill isn't pretty, but it gives us a good insight into one...

Here's why, Deany

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture6491-lbj-meme.jpg

10150717_10152615949891729_1834497933_n.jpg

Bump

here you go dimwit; maybe this sufficiently unbiased for you. maybe you can find something that rebuts the points the oWoman and the New Race. Margaret Sanger 1920 - ch12

https://www.marxists.org/.../women/.../sanger/la...*

Marxists Internet Archive

Margaret Sanger 1920. Woman and the New Race. XII. Will Birth Control Help The Cause Of Labor? First Published: Brentano's, New York, 1920; HTML Markupther source put out there.......

also hard to open, also biased.

The whole "just the facts" thing simply misses your purpose, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back