Why Scott Walker's Views On Evolution Are Totally Relevant

I'm sure many feel as I do. Evolution isn't even on my LIST of things I use to judge if a Person is fit to a President

I hope the people are laughing their asses off like I am watching the left/dems go completely apeshit over something so frikken petty

they are serious over this, which is what's scary because they vote for all of our lives.

Most republicans have stated publicly that they're not scientists while ignoring pollution that is happening right here now.

They've also publicly stated on a few occasions that they don't believe in science either. Remember Republican Paul Broun who stated that the Big Bang theory and Evolution were "lies straight from the pit of Hell", and he publicly stated it on the floor of the House.

Most republicans have stated publicly that they're not scientists while ignoring pollution that is happening right here now.

They've also publicly stated on a few occasions that they don't believe in science either. Remember Republican Paul Broun who stated that the Big Bang theory and Evolution were "lies straight from the pit of Hell", and he publicly stated it on the floor of the House.
Most democrats are scientists? Right, because they dictate so?

I never said that Democrats are scientists. However, I did state that a lot of Republicans state they're not scientists and then turn their back on knowledge.

Like I said.........remember Rep. Broun who called basic science theories lies from the pit of Hell.

I never said that Democrats are scientists. However, I did state that a lot of Republicans state they're not scientists and then turn their back on knowledge.

Like I said.........remember Rep. Broun who called basic science theories lies from the pit of Hell.
I know what you said.

It is more of the same lie, that democrats are based or smarter, in science.

That is far from the truth. Most Democrats become politicians, lawyers, activists, government workers, hardly the field of science. Working for a public university calling ones self a scientist hardly advances science.

Yes, we know you call yourself smart, that does not make you smart.

Scott Walker is probably the most vetted politician in America. Dems and Labor tried as hard as they could three times in the last four years before he won elections in a deep blue state and got zilch, nada!

In their desperation they are flailing about for something to stick and have come up with nothing at all.

What are Walker's views on evolution? Why is it even important to know? What are Obama's views on broccoli?

The next questions are do you believe in science do you think non christians are going to hell do you think america is a christian nation do you think a woman should have the right to choose do you believe in stem cell.

It matters very much what his answer is.

Obama doesn't like broccoli.

No, it doesn't matter except to people who fear opinions other than their own.
Fear? We want to know if we agree with the retard before we vote for him.

Why did it matter if Obama was a Muslim to you guys?
Why should it matter to you? You wouldn't consider voting for him, even if he ran against the corpse of Democrat George Wallace. He has an "R" after his name. You just want ammo to pound him with in the press because you know there is no Democrat candidate with his record of success.
If it really is 'ammo to pound him with in the press', why would it be 'ammo'? Holding a Creationist position is a factor to be considered in a leader. Do you think a Walker Creationist position is a safe position? Would you distance yourself from the Creationists or pander to them? Why would Walker elect to 'punt' on the question? If he opposes Creationism as science, why not say so? Is Walkwr keeping his cards close to his vest because he wants Creationism in his back pocket so groups who do support Creationism as science won't turn their backs on him?

Walker reserves credibility when pandering to the Creationists on the campaign trail. A politician with integrity would have honestly answered the question.
Bullshit. It's nobody's business what he believes. Totally irrelevant. Libs just stirring shit with faux outrage because Walker is perceived to be the front runner.

Actually, I attacked McCain's time as a POW - many times!

Yeah, but you are kind of an embarrassment to progressives. And liberals. and Americans. And, well, let's be honest, homo sapiens as a species.

Your assessment has been duly noted. BTW, why are you on my thread?

Oh, was this your Thread, Chief Running Bullshit?

Oh, so you're also a racist.

Nobody really thinks you are native american, Ward Churchill.

Bullshit. It's nobody's business what he believes. Totally irrelevant. Libs just stirring shit with faux outrage because Walker is perceived to be the front runner.

Then he shouldn't have a problem answering the question, then.

Is that why the democrats shut down. The particle accelerator republicans were building in texas?

1) Do you have a link?
2) We already have particle accelerators.
The Supercollider That Never Was - Scientific American

Was that fast enough?

Yes, it totally doesn't support your contention that "The Democrats shut it down".

Originally estimated to cost $4.4 billion, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to kill the project in the summer of 1992, when costs had risen to $8.25 billion, but it was saved by the Senate, although a $100-million cut below requested funds put the project further behind schedule, increasing its costs even more. By the fall of 1993 the estimated cost had risen to a minimum of $11 billion (equivalent to $18 billion today), in part because administrative overhead proved larger than anticipated, and refined calculations of expected beam losses lead to a magnet redesign. (There were to be about 10,000 of them in the ring.) The latter’s increased cost, about $2 billion, could have been avoided by accepting a smaller ring and its resulting lower energy, but that idea was rejected by upper scientific and academic management.

So it wasn't killed by "anti-Science" Democrats, it was killed by the fact that it cost three times the original estimates..

Is that why the democrats shut down. The particle accelerator republicans were building in texas?

1) Do you have a link?
2) We already have particle accelerators.
The Supercollider That Never Was - Scientific American

Was that fast enough?

Yes, it totally doesn't support your contention that "The Democrats shut it down".

Originally estimated to cost $4.4 billion, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to kill the project in the summer of 1992, when costs had risen to $8.25 billion, but it was saved by the Senate, although a $100-million cut below requested funds put the project further behind schedule, increasing its costs even more. By the fall of 1993 the estimated cost had risen to a minimum of $11 billion (equivalent to $18 billion today), in part because administrative overhead proved larger than anticipated, and refined calculations of expected beam losses lead to a magnet redesign. (There were to be about 10,000 of them in the ring.) The latter’s increased cost, about $2 billion, could have been avoided by accepting a smaller ring and its resulting lower energy, but that idea was rejected by upper scientific and academic management.

So it wasn't killed by "anti-Science" Democrats, it was killed by the fact that it cost three times the original estimates..
But Bill Clinton and the Democrats had a budget surplus of $236 billion (equivalent to $512 billion today). Peanuts by Jimmy Carter standards.

I understand why the Democrats killed the Supercollider, which would of been the greatest Supercollider ever built, had it been built. The Democrats killed Science for politics. The Democrats killed it because it was a Republican administration that started it, they killed it cause it was in Texas, It was George Bush, the Democrats would never allow the Republicans to beat them at Science.

Democrats are politicians of greed and power, nothing more. Science is a political tool, nothing more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back