Why Should Biden Withhold Money from Ukraine to Get Them to Fire a Ukraine Prosecutor?

Is that what VP’s do, meddle in other countries internal affairs concerning internal matters?

Oh, that’s right. The prosecutor was investigating where his son was employed and making $50,000 a month.

So what’s the justification for Joe Biden’s quid pro quo, Leftists?

Entertain me with your gymnastics.

I took some time to enlighten people like you here: It's A Birther Thing
What’s that crazy rant have to do with Biden interfering in the internal affairs of another nation?
It shows how credulous you rubes are.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

Is that what VP’s do, meddle in other countries internal affairs concerning internal matters?

Oh, that’s right. The prosecutor was investigating where his son was employed and making $50,000 a month.

I took some time to enlighten people like you here: It's A Birther Thing
What’s that crazy rant have to do with Biden interfering in the internal affairs of another nation?
It shows how credulous you rubes are.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.
Pasting an email from Soros proves what? Your a useful idiot? Mission accomplished.

EXACTLY!

We need to tackle the corruption in our own government!

Is that what it's going to take....
government officials from other countries
threatening to stop buying our debt or weapons
until steps are taken to deal with the corruption in Washington?

How the fuck are 38 people cited for
the handling of classified emails
some of which, possible charges may be filed
and Hillary, their BOSS AT THE TIME, NADA?

Are you fucking kidding me?

EO 13526, end of story

She's a fucking liar,
the very people in the very agencies
and serving on the very committee's
to remove corrupt filth are corrupted filth themselves

If Congress banned cellphones and internet access tomorrow
there would be a tsunami of people flooding the Capital

MORON.......why don;t you ask WHY Biden did that to the Republican led Congress...and the IMF....and the EU.....and various other global organizations that were going to chip in to the Ukrainian cause????

Go on, dimwit.....check out if Biden was the ONLY one who wanted to withhold money........LOL

Joe Biden didn't withhold shit. The US government did as a policy decision. A decision reached along with many other nation's leaders.

The prosecutor was removed for failing to investigate corruption, not for doing it.
You calling Joe a liar? That puts me in a very difficult situation.

MORON.......why don;t you ask WHY Biden did that to the Republican led Congress...and the IMF....and the EU.....and various other global organizations that were going to chip in to the Ukrainian cause????

Go on, dimwit.....check out if Biden was the ONLY one who wanted to withhold money........LOL
I score your gymnastics a mere 6.8. Try again.

You think Mexico had any corruption going on during the Obama years? Why didn’t Biden go after any of them?

oh yeah. They weren’t a threat to his sons $50,000 a month job in big oil.

So what accounts for the support of the IMF,the World Bank, the EU, The G7, and all those GOP Senators?

They were concerned about Biden's son?

Oh wait...there was no investigation to protect Biden's son FROM...was there.

Stop lying
Your blabbering makes less sense than Biden ranting about Wall Street clipping coupons.

Credible proof? Link?

Joe Biden didn't withhold shit. The US government did as a policy decision. A decision reached along with many other nation's leaders.

The prosecutor was removed for failing to investigate corruption, not for doing it.
You calling Joe a liar? That puts me in a very difficult situation.
Re-read my post.

It shows how credulous you rubes are

Former Ukraine prosecutor says
Hunter Biden did not violate anything...

regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.
ROFLMFAO

Credulous and credibility...gotta love it!

Seriously folks, you can't make this shit up!
This level of stupidity is surreal to say the least

It's as if Perry Mason took a case
but hired Barney Fife to do the investigating

Forum List

Back