Why should blacks become republicans?

You do understand the meaning of quality over quantity do you not ??
I know...I know

Over a hundred years we just can’t find any qualified blacks. They just lack the basics to meet tough Republican standards
You do understand the meaning of quality over quantity do you not ??
I know...I know

Over a hundred years we just can’t find any qualified blacks. They just lack the basics to meet tough Republican standards

Just a few names you may recognize, there are many many more but I shant tax your miniscule intellect with such a multitude.

Herman Cain
Condoleeza Rice
Ben Carson
Alveda King [Niece of MLK jr]
Darrell Scott
Tim Scott
Thomas Sowell
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

"The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats... would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I." [Former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice]

And let me cap this off with a video of S. Carolina senator and Black Republican Tim Scott explaining why he is a Republican . Tim Scott Answers: Why Are You a Republican?

Wow, he can name 8 whole black republicans. So while he talks about his father being denied by a democrat:

Voter Suppression in North Carolina

North Carolina Republicans are at it again. Barely one month after a federal appeals court struck down the state’s anti-voter law for suppressing African-American voter turnout “with almost surgical precision,” election officials in dozens of counties are taking up new ways to make it as hard as possible for blacks, and others who tend to support Democrats, to vote.

Opinion | Voter Suppression in North Carolina

Why are they calling the voter ID law "Voter Suppression"?

The NAACP held a protest against photo ID laws. But attendees were required to bring along a photo ID in order to join the rally.

I have to repeat that in hopes the hypocrisy will isnk in - The NAACP held a march to protest voter ID laws. In order to attend, all members were required to bring along a photo ID. I think that deserves both a 'lol' and a WTF !

View attachment 189016

NAACP Photo ID

The court’s scathing opinion said that “because of race, the legislature enacted one of the largest restrictions of the franchise in modern North Carolina history.” The law, passed by a Republican-dominated legislature, imposed strict voter-ID requirements, cut back early-voting hours and eliminated same-day registration, out-of-precinct voting and preregistration for those under 18.

The court restored the week of early voting that the law had slashed, but it left it to local election boards to set the number of polling places and voting hours. This permitted those boards, all of which are led by Republicans, to cut voting hours below what they were for the 2012 election.

So explain to me what do all the things underlined have to do with a fucking ID?

Just a few names you may recognize, there are many many more but I shant tax your miniscule intellect with such a multitude.

Herman Cain
Condoleeza Rice
Ben Carson
Darrell Scott
Tim Scott
Thomas Sowell

"The first Republican I knew was my father, and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats... would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I." [Former Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice]

And let me cap this off with a video of S. Carolina senator and Black Republican Tim Scott explaining why he is a Republican . Tim Scott Answers: Why Are You a Republican?

Wow, he can name 8 whole black republicans. So while he talks about his father being denied by a democrat:

North Carolina Republicans are at it again. Barely one month after a federal appeals court struck down the state’s anti-voter law for suppressing African-American voter turnout “with almost surgical precision,” election officials in dozens of counties are taking up new ways to make it as hard as possible for blacks, and others who tend to support Democrats, to vote.

Because that's what the courts are calling them.

So why are the courts calling it voter suppression?

Read the link.

I did and I still don't get it. There were parts I found unnecessary such as nullifying the votes of those who voted at the wrong polling station and barring registration on election day but overall, I don't see the problem.

If they imposed this law only on minorities then I would be right there with them yelling "Discrimination!" But the law applies to everybody so I don't agree with their assessment that it is discriminatory or an attempt at voter suppression. The law was aimed at reducing voter fraud.

I know...I know

I know...I know

Herman Cain
Condoleeza Rice
Ben Carson
Darrell Scott
Tim Scott
Thomas Sowell

The NAACP held a protest against photo ID laws. But attendees were required to bring along a photo ID in order to join the rally.

I have to repeat that in hopes the hypocrisy will isnk in - The NAACP held a march to protest voter ID laws. In order to attend, all members were required to bring along a photo ID. I think that deserves both a 'lol' and a WTF !

View attachment 189016

NAACP Photo ID

The court’s scathing opinion said that “because of race, the legislature enacted one of the largest restrictions of the franchise in modern North Carolina history.” The law, passed by a Republican-dominated legislature, imposed strict voter-ID requirements, cut back early-voting hours and eliminated same-day registration, out-of-precinct voting and preregistration for those under 18.

The court restored the week of early voting that the law had slashed, but it left it to local election boards to set the number of polling places and voting hours. This permitted those boards, all of which are led by Republicans, to cut voting hours below what they were for the 2012 election.

So explain to me what do all the things underlined have to do with a fucking ID?

Your reply does not adress my post - it's barely relevant apples / oranges are both fruits and so are you but seriously - stay on track little gal
:iyfyus.jpg:

I would like a logical explanation from one of you white republicans as to why blacks should join your party. Please do not regurgitate the lame story about the 1860 democratic party. After all, every time we blacks talk about what occurred during that time none of you were there. The history of things were not important to you in this regard, so since you weren't around in 1860 and history is not important you in other situations, it's not important now. So please explain why blacks should join the republican party.

I didn't read the previous responses, but the fact is blacks are doing better economically under Trump than any president in U.S. history.

Whites aren't having it as good, but most of it is because of stuff they did to themselves.
That’s only because Obama lowered the black unemployment rate from Bush’s Great Recession high of almost 17% to 7.8%; along with a growing economy where the downward trend continued under trump.

Obama does all the heavy lifting and you rightards credit trump. :eusa_doh:

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2010_2018_all_period_M03_data.gif

Here's typical political propaganda. Blame the past administration when things go sour and then take credit for anything good that happens under the new administration.
Reality to a brain-dead con is “propaganda.”

I would like a logical explanation from one of you white republicans as to why blacks should join your party. Please do not regurgitate the lame story about the 1860 democratic party. After all, every time we blacks talk about what occurred during that time none of you were there. The history of things were not important to you in this regard, so since you weren't around in 1860 and history is not important you in other situations, it's not important now. So please explain why blacks should join the republican party.

I didn't read the previous responses, but the fact is blacks are doing better economically under Trump than any president in U.S. history.

Whites aren't having it as good, but most of it is because of stuff they did to themselves.
That’s only because Obama lowered the black unemployment rate from Bush’s Great Recession high of almost 17% to 7.8%; along with a growing economy where the downward trend continued under trump.

Here's typical political propaganda. Blame the past administration when things go sour and then take credit for anything good that happens under the new administration.

So are you saying you are a brain dead con? Is that why you want to attempt to hijack this thread with such drivel?

Propaganda to a braindead lib is reality. This is fun.

Propaganda to a braindead lib is reality. This is fun.

Isn't liberalism a mental disorder? Is it curable?

If blacks want to become Republicans, they might just as well join the KKK and be done with it

If blacks want to become Republicans, they might just as well join the KKK and be done with it

Wow, paternalistic contempt and telling black people how to think. Way to go.
There is so little difference between the KKK agenda and Republican agenda

You're familiar with the KKK agenda? Been at a few meetings lately?

Since you're so familiar with both, post a few comparisons for our amusement.

In the meantime we'll continue to note your contempt for black people.

What is different from today’s GOP platform on immigration, education, abortion, gun control, America first, the media, homosexuality

Platform of the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
http://www.tep-online.info/laku/usa/mino/kkk/kkk.htm

KKK or Republican platform?

• CRIME: America is the most violent nation on the face of the earth. Major cities like New York, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta and Philadelphia have been all but over run by hordes of savage criminals. The liberal government papers these subhuman and attempts to disarm law-abiding citizens. The American Knights demand that our cities be liberated from these barbarians. We shall remove the killers and rapists from our streets and execute those that deserve it.
  • ABORTION: Thousands of innocent children are slaughtered each day at Baby killing centers all over the country. The government has made abortion a convenient form of birth control. The American Knights will outlaw this barbaric, satanic practice and punish the sadistic doctors who are guilty of these crimes against humanity.
  • GUN CONTROL: The so-called gun control bills enacted by the government are nothing but anti-self defense laws designed to disarm law abiding White citizens. The Klan will completely restore the right of all law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms.
  • THE MEDIA: All three of our television networks are controlled by jews. Most of our daily newspapers, magazines and book publishing companies are owned by jew tycoons. The Klan will smash this jewish monopoly of our mass media. We will restore the right of free speech and open debate of political issues.
  • EDUCATION: America's public schools, colleges and universities have been turned into political indoctrination centers run by deprived liberals, communist and jews in our public. WHITE teachers and students are raped and robbed by ******* and other savages on a daily basis. The Klan will remove the criminals from the classrooms and put them behind bars where they belong. Forced bussing will be outlawed. Prayer will be returned to our schools. All teachers who continue to promote anti-American doctrine will be removed and replaced by decent American patriots.
  • HOMOSEXUALITY: The Klan will take away all the special rights and privileges granted to homosexuals by the liberal dictatorship over the last few years. Homosexuals will no longer be permitted to adopt children or marry each other. Gay bars, gay nightclubs, and gay bathhouses will be shut down.
  • IMMIGRATION: Millions of Third World bandits enter our country illegally every year. The Republicans and Democrats do nothing to halt this massive invasion. America is being transformed into a new Mexico. The American Knights call for an end to this madness. We shall halt all immigration from non-White nations and use the U.S. Army to restore integrity to our borders.

What is different from today’s GOP platform on immigration, education, abortion, gun control, America first, the media, homosexuality

Without delving too deep into the similarities and differences, the most glaring difference is the stance on immigration. The KKK wants to ban immigration from non-white countries whereas the Republican stance is simply to stem the tide of illegal immigration.

Without delving too deep into the similarities and differences, the most glaring difference is the stance on immigration. The KKK wants to ban immigration from non-white countries whereas the Republican stance is simply to stem the tide of illegal immigration.

• IMMIGRATION: Millions of Third World bandits enter our country illegally every year. The Republicans and Democrats do nothing to halt this massive invasion. America is being transformed into a new Mexico. The American Knights call for an end to this madness. We shall halt all immigration from non-White nations and use the U.S. Army to restore integrity to our borders.
Read that and compare to TODAYS Republican rhetoric and policy

Remember “shithole countries”?
US Army on the borders?
Trump asking why we don’t get more immigrants from Norway?

• CRIME: America is the most violent nation on the face of the earth. Major cities like New York, Chicago, Miami, Atlanta and Philadelphia have been all but over run by hordes of savage criminals. The liberal government papers these subhuman and attempts to disarm law-abiding citizens. The American Knights demand that our cities be liberated from these barbarians. We shall remove the killers and rapists from our streets and execute those that deserve it.
  • ABORTION: Thousands of innocent children are slaughtered each day at Baby killing centers all over the country. The government has made abortion a convenient form of birth control. The American Knights will outlaw this barbaric, satanic practice and punish the sadistic doctors who are guilty of these crimes against humanity.
  • GUN CONTROL: The so-called gun control bills enacted by the government are nothing but anti-self defense laws designed to disarm law abiding White citizens. The Klan will completely restore the right of all law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms.
  • THE MEDIA: All three of our television networks are controlled by jews. Most of our daily newspapers, magazines and book publishing companies are owned by jew tycoons. The Klan will smash this jewish monopoly of our mass media. We will restore the right of free speech and open debate of political issues.
  • EDUCATION: America's public schools, colleges and universities have been turned into political indoctrination centers run by deprived liberals, communist and jews in our public. WHITE teachers and students are raped and robbed by ******* and other savages on a daily basis. The Klan will remove the criminals from the classrooms and put them behind bars where they belong. Forced bussing will be outlawed. Prayer will be returned to our schools. All teachers who continue to promote anti-American doctrine will be removed and replaced by decent American patriots.
  • HOMOSEXUALITY: The Klan will take away all the special rights and privileges granted to homosexuals by the liberal dictatorship over the last few years. Homosexuals will no longer be permitted to adopt children or marry each other. Gay bars, gay nightclubs, and gay bathhouses will be shut down.

No resemblance to the Republican agenda. You're believing and propagating lies.

Read that and compare to TODAYS Republican rhetoric and policy

Remember “shithole countries”?
US Army on the borders?
Trump asking why we don’t get more immigrants from Norway?

You didn't say "rhetoric" in your original post on the topic. I believe the word you used was "platform". Whatever extreme ideas some individual Republicans may have on the matter, it is not Republican policy or the Republican platform to bar immigration from non-white countries.

As for the troops on the border, I believe that is in response to the migrant caravan supposedly headed to our border.

As for the "shithole" countries remark, that was a stupid thing to say and is indefensible. I will say though that I've worked with former military a lot over the years and a couple of them were deployed to Haiti at one time or another and the general consensus among soldiers deployed there is that it is a shithole country. I don't say that to excuse the remark but when he said it, people conflated it to be racist. If I was to tell you right now that Haiti is a shithole country, it would be because of the poverty and political corruption, not because they're black.

LOL! You republicans are telling us to join your patty by talking about the democratic arty of 1860 and you aren't trying tell is how to think. LOL!

Besides RW is right.

No resemblance to the Republican agenda. You're believing and propagating lies.

It looks like the republican domestic platform to me.

Forum List

Back