Why should I care whether Trump spent the night in Russia?

who cares where he sleeps - he lied about Russia AND to the wrong man.

Who had Trump under oath?
I don't recall that.
So as long as he isn’t under oath you’re cool with lying? Were you cool with Hillary’s lies about her email server?

Trump was a private citizen when he was in Moscow, it's none of our business and he can tell us whatever he wants to about it.
Or nothing.
If events prior to his becoming a candidate are material in his becoming an agent of Putin, that sure as hell is our business.

What U.S. crime did Trump allegedly commit in Moscow?
We don’t know. Perhaps money laundering, or conspiracy to launder money (the planning of it). Perhaps breaking the law to go around US sanctions on Russia. Perhaps bank fraud. Perhaps conspiring to defeat Hillary Clinton.

That’s what investigations are for.

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

But I don't see the newsworthy aspect of whether the spent the night.

Because it has been denied that he did

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not by him, and Comey is now
a proven liar.
View attachment 190301
What has Comey lied about?

That Trump told him he didn't spend the night in Moscow. For starters.
How do you know what trump told him? Sorry, but I’m not following this whole "Comey lied" conspiracy theory.

I don't recall that.
So as long as he isn’t under oath you’re cool with lying? Were you cool with Hillary’s lies about her email server?

Trump was a private citizen when he was in Moscow, it's none of our business and he can tell us whatever he wants to about it.
Or nothing.
If events prior to his becoming a candidate are material in his becoming an agent of Putin, that sure as hell is our business.

That might be true if there was a scintilla of evidence that Trump is an agent of Putin.
If you believe that your family should commit you for 72 hours of evaluation.

There’s plenty of evidence already. You just dismiss it all as either normal or coincidence.

Why does everything and everyone in the trump inner circle have ties to Russia?

We don’t know. Perhaps money laundering, or conspiracy to launder money (the planning of it). Perhaps breaking the law to go around US sanctions on Russia. Perhaps bank fraud. Perhaps conspiring to defeat Hillary Clinton.

I wasn't aware that Hillary or Trump were candidates in 2013.

Investigations are for crimes that have been committed, not to assuage the insane fantasies of snowflake liberals.

I don't recall that.

Or nothing.
Yeah no shit, he can say whatever he wants, and what he chose to say was a lie, which in my book deminishes his credibility... this is where you try to excuse and divert by saying that all politicians lie

I wasn't aware that Hillary or Trump were candidates in 2013.

Investigations are for crimes that have been committed, not to assuage the insane fantasies of snowflake liberals.

Are you SERIOUSLY saying that you don’t believe that Hillary Clinton in 2013 hadn’t decided to be a candidate yet?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Stop saying stupid shit, please.

I don't recall that.

Or nothing.
Yeah no shit, he can say whatever he wants, and what he chose to say was a lie, which in my book deminishes his credibility... this is where you try to excuse and divert by saying that all politicians lie

He has said he didn't tell Comey anything about staying the night or not.

I don't recall that.

Or nothing.

Could he be lying?

I don't recall that.

Or nothing.

Could he be lying?

Anything is possible...get back to us when pigs start flying.

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

But I don't see the newsworthy aspect of whether the spent the night.
You don't understand. You're supposed to hate Trump so bad that you can find something nefarious no matter what he does. If he was in Moscow, that's proof positive that he's a Russian stooge, and stuff. At least in some very vocal corners it is.

I think that's the most aggravating thing to the haters. They can't figure out why everyone else doesn't have a stroke at the mere mention of the fact that he's president.

I don't recall that.

Or nothing.

Could he be lying?

No

Or nothing.

Could he be lying?

Anything is possible...get back to us when pigs start flying.
I’ll get back to you when Mueller finishes his investigation. :113:

There’s plenty of evidence already. You just dismiss it all as either normal or coincidence.

FYI, we are in a global economy, business people look all over the world to make money.

It's only a crime to be rich and make money in liberal world.

Or nothing.

Could he be lying?

No
You don’t believe trump could be lying? You’re either brainwashed or dishonest, or both.

FYI, we are in a global economy, business people look all over the world to make money.

It's only a crime to be rich and make money in liberal world.
Why all of them with Russia? No deals in France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Canada, Argentina?

I don't recall that.

Or nothing.

Fine. I’m not going to play the he said he said game. We are talking about the significance of Trump lying, not IF he lied. You are trying to dismiss it because he wasn’t a politician. I’m saying that’s bullshit. If he is lying then he should be called out and condemned for doing so.

Forum List

Back