Why should I care whether Trump spent the night in Russia?

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

But I don't see the newsworthy aspect of whether the spent the night.

The issue is that he denied having spent the night there. If he hadn't issued a denial, this would not be a topic of discussion.

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

Because it has been denied that he did

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not by him, and Comey is now
a proven liar.
31444914_1538213736307936_4253798167542751867_n.jpg

nobody knows how many i's have been dotted and how many t's have been crossed - speculate until your green. Mueller is playing his cards close to the vest as he should be doing.
The question is, what game is he playing? So far he has shown himself to be a talented entertainer, keeping Democrats on the edge of their seats waiting for the great revelation that never comes, but only at best a mediocre prosecutor. The truth is, whatever he may have been in the past, Mueller is now just a political player playing out his last 15 minutes of fame before disappearing forever like his buddy Comey.
manafort was trying to sue mueller in civil court. the judge ruled it isn't a civil matter. He'll have to sue him differently. this is gonna be fun. I tell you, gonna be fun to watch.

there is also this:

U.S. judge tosses Paul Manafort suit seeking to bar special counsel Mueller from bringing future charges

"Manafort separately has moved to dismiss criminal charges in the District ahead of a scheduled September trial date there and in federal court in Alexandria, where he faces trial July 10 on tax-related and banking charges to which he also has pleaded not guilty."

Just an insight into the disgusting pos he is.
and he is ten times less disgusting then you! trump staying over night news. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

manafort was trying to sue mueller in civil court. the judge ruled it isn't a civil matter. He'll have to sue him differently. this is gonna be fun. I tell you, gonna be fun to watch.

there is also this:

U.S. judge tosses Paul Manafort suit seeking to bar special counsel Mueller from bringing future charges

"Manafort separately has moved to dismiss criminal charges in the District ahead of a scheduled September trial date there and in federal court in Alexandria, where he faces trial July 10 on tax-related and banking charges to which he also has pleaded not guilty."

Maybe you don't know law, but the judge basically stopped Manafort from trying to exclude FISA evidence against him.

I just want to know if you really believe that?

Do you believe Trump tells the truth?
I think if a politians mouth is moving it is likely less than the truth!

Trump claims he's no politician. He lies more than a used car salesman.
fk, you know I thought he was a million air developer who built high rises. You just taught me he's a politician. what do you know. wonder when he had the time to make all of those developments? hmmmm

a proven liar.
View attachment 190301

Comey is a liar. Trump is a liar, who in DC is not a liar?

there is also this:

Maybe you don't know law, but the judge basically stopped Manafort from trying to exclude FISA evidence against him.
he told him he needed to bring it up at his trial. I guess he will. Then he'll come back to civil court and sue him for defamation of character by going outside the scope of the investigation. dude, I can't fking wait to see mueller getting tanked by Flynn or Manafort.

The fact that Trump lied about being in Moscow indicates that whatever he was doing there - he does not want the public or investigators to know about.

It's not illegal in and of itself, but it is certainly a smoking gun.

Or, that, as a private citizen, it’s simply none of your damn business.

he told him he needed to bring it up at his trial. I guess he will. Then he'll come back to civil court and sue him for defamation of character by going outside the scope of the investigation. dude, I can't fking wait to see mueller getting tanked by Flynn or Manafort.
You're clueless about law, aren't you?
Defamation is when you lie about somebody, you cant' sue the prosecutor for exercising reasonable discretion

Or, that, as a private citizen, it’s simply none of your damn business.
Trump was a political candidate, guided by campaign finance laws. If Trump violated the law by taking illegal or foreign campaign contributions it is our business.

The issue is that he denied having spent the night there. If he hadn't issued a denial, this would not be a topic of discussion.

He didn't, Comey said he did.

a proven liar.
View attachment 190301

Comey is a liar. Trump is a liar, who in DC is not a liar?

The very point I've been making for months.

Yeah. And a normal person will believe Comey before they believe Trump.

Yeah. And a normal person will believe Comey before they believe Trump.

Translation: " I prefer Comey's lies because I hate Trump."

I believe you have an earth shattering realization headed your way.

Forum List

Back