Why should I ignore black crime?

there is nothing to we can do !! in NY the cops frisk and search policy for suspected gang members is being labeled as racist by blacks !! this is only one example of why they cannot be helped.

What would you and your fellow woods call it if some Black cops were ignoring other Blacks walking down the street and routinely stopped and frisked you guys when you were just walking down the street and minding your business?

If crime and drug dealing were as prevalent in a white neighborhood as they are in black neighborhoods I wouldn't have a problem with it.

But the fact of the matter is you dim-witted apologist, that drug dealing and crime is a way of life in most if not all black neighborhoods.

Deny it.... go ahead and make a complete fool of yourself.

I heard meth is big in rural (white) neighborhoods, however rural areas have their own "Good Ol Boy" police force and unlike inner cities and ghettos. Imagine if the gangbangers were the police force in the cities.

Last edited:
What would you and your fellow woods call it if some Black cops were ignoring other Blacks walking down the street and routinely stopped and frisked you guys when you were just walking down the street and minding your business?

If crime and drug dealing were as prevalent in a white neighborhood as they are in black neighborhoods I wouldn't have a problem with it.

But the fact of the matter is you dim-witted apologist, that drug dealing and crime is a way of life in most if not all black neighborhoods.

I heard meth is big in rural (white) neighborhoods, however rural areas have their own "Good Ol Boy" police force and unlike inner cities and ghettos. Imagine if the gangbangers were the police force in the cities.

Meth is an epidemic in the suburbs too. This is a long article, but informative.

http://instruct.westvalley.edu/faulstich/meth_handout.pdf

Sent from my iPad

Show me where I am apologizing for anyone who committed a crime. Only a dimwitted fucker like you would want to yield to an authoritarian police state where your civil liberties are at the whim of some city worker.

You made a fool of yourself with the post above. :lol:

Wow you really are ignorant.

Being an apologist doesn't mean you're apologizing for anyone.

And apologist is one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something.

Now look who's the fool.

I understand that the fifth grade was the toughest four years of your life.

Get back to me when you're better prepared for an intelligent discussion.

They were...for a time...in LA. How do you think we got the Rampart/C.R.A.S.H. scandal? Rednecks?

I know several. My next door neighbors are a nice family of four where both parents work full time. I go golfing with him a few times each year and I help them out whenever I can. I enjoy humor sprinkled in with all these emotional topics. Life is crap if you cannot smile every day. I just really fear for my children's future as I watch this country slowly deteriorate. I just feel that throwing more and more money at a problem does nothing to fix it. You have to make changes in other ways to get at the actual root of problems to solve them effectively.

I think that most Americans who are awake are concerned about where the country is heading. I have nieces and nephews who are in college who study dilligently, perform well in their classes and have been taught to embrace and share the values that a positive family structure provides.

The division in this country IMO is more rooted in class and not race. I have spent time in places all over the country and other parts of the world and what i have seen is that there is not a vast difference in most cases between people within their economic class. People tend to gravitate to those who mirror what their own lives look like.

Whether it is a white trash meth user or a gang banging black or brown derelict, in almost all cases they will work destructively within their circle of influence, and people who live in an opposite manner will benefit.

Forum List

Back