Why should I ignore black crime?

That is the typical black response when someone draws attention to the deficiencies of the Negro race.

Resorting to stereotyping an entire race is the typical response of the most immature and ignorant bottom feeders in civilized society.

As far as I'm concerned there is only the human race, but there are certain characteristics of each ethnic group. If I say...."I'd like to axe you a question", do you have a hard time figuring out which ethnic group would say that?

Yes, and so do you. What you reference above is indicative of a certain socio-economic group in America today (and to a certain extent elsewhere).

And when I go to Minnesota, a lot, not all, but many who say "Yaw, you betcha". Why do some whites feel guilty when they notice a culture or ethnic characteristic among Black Americans?

That is not a cultural or ethnic characteristic. That is a regional difference in pronunciation.

Have any of you been to Brooklyn NY,dont ever get lost in that city and ask a cop for directions.You wont be able to understand the words coming out of his mouth.If thats english lol he needs to go back to english class.

And when I go to Minnesota, a lot, not all, but many who say "Yaw, you betcha". Why do some whites feel guilty when they notice a culture or ethnic characteristic among Black Americans?

That is not a cultural or ethnic characteristic. That is a regional difference in pronunciation.

Well, yes it is a cultural and ethnic characteristic of the Swedish and Norwegian people who settled there and passed it down until it has become a regional difference in pronunciation.

there is nothing to we can do !! In ny the cops frisk and search policy for suspected gang members is being labeled as racist by blacks !! This is only one example of why they cannot be helped.

what would you and your fellow woods call it if some black cops were ignoring other blacks walking down the street and routinely stopped and frisked you guys when you were just walking down the street and minding your business?

dumb.

lol

Well, yes it is a cultural and ethnic characteristic of the Swedish and Norwegian people who settled there and passed it down until it has become a regional difference in pronunciation.

LOL. You're trying to trace the origin of the regional difference in pronunciation, but that is still what it is. Such differences can be tied to culture and ethnicity, but they are not one and the same.

there is nothing to we can do !! in NY the cops frisk and search policy for suspected gang members is being labeled as racist by blacks !! this is only one example of why they cannot be helped.

What would you and your fellow woods call it if some Black cops were ignoring other Blacks walking down the street and routinely stopped and frisked you guys when you were just walking down the street and minding your business?

Dumb.
The only cities I know that are trashed are Chicago and Camden NJ.There's a lot of latinos live in both places and where they come from are trashy and messed up. Hey matt do you ever leave your home or are you so paranoid you live in your closet.

There's more whites on welfare then Blacks and you know it.

that is a very ambiguous statement. what do you mean by welfare? TANF? what do you mean by more? more individuals, more families, more per capita consumption by race?

I think, but no longer have the links, that the absolute numbers of blacks and whites on welfare is roughly equal. but because there are many more whites than blacks that means the rate of welfare use is much higher by blacks than whites.

There's more whites on welfare then Blacks and you know it.

that is a very ambiguous statement. what do you mean by welfare? TANF? what do you mean by more? more individuals, more families, more per capita consumption by race?

I think, but no longer have the links, that the absolute numbers of blacks and whites on welfare is roughly equal. but because there are many more whites than blacks that means the rate of welfare use is much higher by blacks than whites.

BS. Racist propaganda is all that is.

LOL. You're trying to trace the origin of the regional difference in pronunciation, but that is still what it is. Such differences can be tied to culture and ethnicity, but they are not one and the same.

I have traced the origin of regional difference in pronunciation. The source is cultural and ethnic. There are pockets of cultural and ethnic differences all over America.

Last edited:
Today,the cops in my town pulled a white girl over and searched her car,the evidence bag was full of drugs.She was standing alongside of her car in disbelief when they put the cuffs on her.She's going to jail.

Today,the cops in my town pulled a white girl over and searched her car,the evidence bag was full of drugs.She was standing alongside of her car in disbelief when they put the cuffs on her.She's going to jail.

Well, she broke the law...who the fuck does she think she is? Obama, driver of the Schmoomobile?

I have traced the origin of regional difference in pronunciation. The source is cultural and ethnic. There are pockets of cultural and ethnic differences all over America.

Read what I wrote again.

Read what I wrote again.

No. I understood you the first time.

It is all about the gibs meez dats and that they are owed reparations. That is the ugly truth. The current administration is working overtime to keep coddling people who do not want to contribute to society in any positive way. This is why we are going broke as a nation. This is exactly how Obama wants it. everyone standing in lines with their hand out to be saved by the great government. The attitude of blacks is that they are owed everything they get and they should never have to work because their problems are all caused by YT. There are some blacks out there that know they have to make it for themselves, I am simply giving you the true black attitudes towards whites in America in broad terms. Hate me if you will. I have not written one word that was not true.

No one should hate you for expressing an opinion, and it is not incumbent upon anyone here to invest energy into redirecting your thinking.

You are actually quite humorous, in a blue collar "Archie Bunker" kind of way.

So, in the pursuit of levity, how many black people do you know personally?

Last edited:
Why should i ignore black crime that is trashing our cities? Do you realize that blacks are 5-7 times more likely to murder per population? That's 52% of all murder within the United states.

You can say blacks are the main reason that our cities are so bad. What can we do to help blacks not be so violent? I don't hate blacks but it seems to me that this is a problem that we must work on.

Do you agree?
there is nothing to we can do !! in NY the cops frisk and search policy for suspected gang members is being labeled as racist by blacks !! this is only one example of why they cannot be helped.

What would you and your fellow woods call it if some Black cops were ignoring other Blacks walking down the street and routinely stopped and frisked you guys when you were just walking down the street and minding your business?

If crime and drug dealing were as prevalent in a white neighborhood as they are in black neighborhoods I wouldn't have a problem with it.

But the fact of the matter is you dim-witted apologist, that drug dealing and crime is a way of life in most if not all black neighborhoods.

Deny it.... go ahead and make a complete fool of yourself.

It is all about the gibs meez dats and that they are owed reparations. That is the ugly truth. The current administration is working overtime to keep coddling people who do not want to contribute to society in any positive way. This is why we are going broke as a nation. This is exactly how Obama wants it. everyone standing in lines with their hand out to be saved by the great government. The attitude of blacks is that they are owed everything they get and they should never have to work because their problems are all caused by YT. There are some blacks out there that know they have to make it for themselves, I am simply giving you the true black attitudes towards whites in America in broad terms. Hate me if you will. I have not written one word that was not true.

Show us proof of "all of dos bwacks wanting repweratwions". Do you know that you have to make it for yourself?

If crime and drug dealing were as prevalent in a white neighborhood as they are in black neighborhoods I wouldn't have a problem with it.

But the fact of the matter is you dim-witted apologist, that drug dealing and crime is a way of life in most if not all black neighborhoods.

Deny it.... go ahead and make a complete fool of yourself.

Show me where I am apologizing for anyone who committed a crime. Only a dimwitted fucker like you would want to yield to an authoritarian police state where your civil liberties are at the whim of some city worker.

You made a fool of yourself with the post above. :lol:

Forum List

Back