Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

If it was, you wouldn't have singled out gays and would have made it a rant against all liberals and their support for a progressive tax system.

You made it only about gays...like a good little bigot who needs other bigots to validate him.

Gays are the leftist agenda I am referring to, you ignorant slut

Gays are a "leftist agenda"? :lol: Now you're just being silly. Silly bigot.

You don't think the leftists have a gay agenda? Wow, you are an ignorant slut, Jane

No bigot, they have an equality agenda. That's the only "gay agenda" there is.

Your thread isn't about taxes or civil marriage law, it's about you needing validation from other bigots for your anti gay agenda.

Well Jane, you ignorant slut. That gays are already treated equally is what shows what an "agenda" the left has on this

Not yet...just give it a few weeks though, bigot, and we will be. My marriage will be treated exactly like yours is.

Those don't say marriage wasn't between a man and a woman, they say the origin wasn't it was based on love
They also say it wasn't just one man and one woman. That you made up. like most things you say.

If his argument were in any way valid, it would have been used by those arguing against legal gay marriage in front of the Supreme Court. Don't you think?
. But I don't worship lawyers like you two so her agreement is irrelevant. I think what I think

You just worship yourself.

To think for myself is to worship myself. got it.
Thinking for yourself is good, and so is dealing with reality.

And you deal with reality? You'd be on my short list of people who don't
What I've dealt with you couldn't begin to my little man...

I want an end to both progressive taxes and tax breaks.
You should move then. Even Adam Smith approved of the rich paying more than their share, since they had more than their share. Sorry little buddy.

So your standard is you won't live in a country you disagree with on anything? Actually, I suppose that's true since you think what you are told. I guess that's why you get lost when I say things. What matters to Paint, is not part of your world
I'm never lost, and you cannot be found...

Except that's not how you framed your OP. You took a decided anti gay position, bigot.

The point is to frame it in the context of your leftist agenda, slut

If it was, you wouldn't have singled out gays and would have made it a rant against all liberals and their support for a progressive tax system.

You made it only about gays...like a good little bigot who needs other bigots to validate him.

You don't think the leftists have a gay agenda? Wow, you are an ignorant slut, Jane
Equality before the law isn't gay, and you are the one with the agenda, that's losing...

Yes, and zero gays had who they could marry change based on being gay, so the 14th was not applicable
When being gay became "legal" that opened the door to gays having rights. The 14th clarifies what rights the states can and can't restrict. Get over it.

Yes, it gave gays the rights everyone else had. What you want them to have are rights others don't have. No one could "marry" the same sex. Including my grandmother who took care of her sister for 10 years and got no marriage break, childcare break or any other break. And you think that's the same as blacks getting water canons and tear gas shot at them.

And also what you want for them is only because of progressive taxes. I oppose progressive taxes, they should be flat. But I'm a big-ot for not letting liberals out of your own trap. You are a big-idi-ot...
Regarding the part I highlighted .... what rights do gays seek that others don't?

The right to marry the same sex through judicial fiat rather than a Constitutional legislative process. I mean duh. Besides being butt obvious, I've pointed it out repeatedly. Do you have any long term memory at all? Do you have any long term memory at all? How many times did I just ask you that? LOL
It's fun watching you spout nonsense because you don't understand the U.S. Supreme Court is tasked with deciding which laws are Constitutional or not.

Strawman, that isn't what I said.

BTW, when you say "the U.S. Supreme Court is tasked with deciding which laws are Constitutional or not," do you know who "tasked" them with that?

Again, how does it make sense I want benefits when I oppose the benefits? Is all the spinning you're doing making you dizzy?
Since you're against those benefits, do you give the proceeds to charity or do you just send them back to the government.

Right, Sparky. A low tax libertarian is a hypocrite for paying your progressive taxes then taking tax breaks.

You who advocate progressive taxes are not the hypocrite for taking the tax breaks. Even the ones not everyone gets like marriage and home deductions. No hypocrisy there. People who oppose the progressive taxes and tax breaks should pay more. Not the ones who want higher taxes

Idiot
I take this as a, no, you don't give any of those benefits you are against to charity.

Seems you "claim" you're against them ... even as you profit from them. :ack-1:

This actually sounds good to you?

kaz: I am against progressive taxes and tax breaks, taxes should be flat.

flaunting stupidity: Oh, well you shouldn't take the tax breaks then, you're a hypocrite

Meanwhile back at the farm, you evade the progressive taxes you advocate, but that's fine.

That actually sounds good? You read it and think you're kicking ass? Amazing
Since I am not evading any taxes, I'm not being a hypocrite. You claiming I do makes you a liar; and you not returning taxes you're against makes you a hypocrite.

You really need to read your posts before you click.

You favor progressive taxes, but it's OK you don't pay them because you aren't doing anything illegal.

I favor flat taxes AND no deductions, but I'm a hypocrite because I'm paying progressive taxes and taking tax breaks and not doing anything illegal.

I can't even get to what I think. You really need to read what you said and turn on your brain, if only for a moment. Wow, you will feel stupid if you do. Not gonna happen, is it?

Your thread isn't about taxes or civil marriage law, it's about you needing validation from other bigots for your anti gay agenda.

Well Jane, you ignorant slut. That gays are already treated equally is what shows what an "agenda" the left has on this

Well Kaz, you ignorant slut- you are the one who started a thread with an inane argument on why gay couples should not be treated equally.

Like they are not in a few remaining states right now.
Yet he defends the courts ruling states cannot prevent whites and blacks from marrying. To show how retarded he is, he argues gays are not treated unequally since they can marry someone of the opposite gender -- applying that logic to blacks is like saying blacks were not treated unequally ... they could have married any other black of the opposite gender.

Being black changed who you could marry for ... every ... black
Being gay changed who you could marry for ... zero ... gays

What part of that don't you understand?

Not yet...just give it a few weeks though, bigot, and we will be. My marriage will be treated exactly like yours is.

Jane you ignorant slut,

That is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever the SCOTUS rules, I won't change my mind. I think for my self, I'm not a vacuous automaton who thinks what I am told to think like you. I also don't sleep with random strangers if they buy me a drink either, but that's another subject.

Also, while a leftist ruling is certainly likely from this court with 5 liberal justices and Roberts caring more about his career than his country, Kennedy does flip flop for attention and Roberts could do the right thing. My money is on you, but your victory is not in the bag.

Those don't say marriage wasn't between a man and a woman, they say the origin wasn't it was based on love
They also say it wasn't just one man and one woman. That you made up. like most things you say.

LOL, from you that's comical. You know, like your story you aren't a liberal city snob because you live in the country surrounded by rednecks with a gun rack in your pickup, but it turned out you are Eddie Alberts, a relocated city snob with a pea shooter you're afraid to touch surrounded by rednecks you look down on and they won't talk to you anyway.

As for the man woman thing, you're just arguing semantics and I'm tired of that one. Hey, is that your neighbor behind that tree? I think he's just laughing at your poodle, country boy...

The point is to frame it in the context of your leftist agenda, slut

Equality before the law isn't gay, and you are the one with the agenda, that's losing...

Gays have equality, you want more. And yes, liberty is a losing agenda, you leftist parasites are winning. I can realize that and yet continue to advocate liberty. Boggles your mind, doesn't it?

LOL, from you that's comical. You know, like your story you aren't a liberal city snob because you live in the country surrounded by rednecks with a gun rack in your pickup, but it turned out you are Eddie Alberts, a relocated city snob with a pea shooter you're afraid to touch surrounded by rednecks you look down on and they won't talk to you anyway.

As for the man woman thing, you're just arguing semantics and I'm tired of that one. Hey, is that your neighbor behind that tree? I think he's just laughing at your poodle, country boy...
You have a wonderful fantasy life, many children do, obviously.

Gays have equality[...
Not yet, but soon enough, which sucks for you. Who are you planning to gay-bash next, the wetbacks, the Catholics, the Muslims?

Yes, in my bigotry where I want us to all be the same, I obviously hate people. You realize the negros and women can't do it on their own, they need the bar lowered. Which is why you aren't a bigot, you want to take care of the ones who can't do it on their own, and you know only white, straight men can do it on their own. Well, except for the Catholics and the Jews

You have a wonderful fantasy life, many children do, obviously.

It was your story. You claimed like all leftists it was OK for you to be against guns, you are a gun owner and love them, so it's OK for you to want to ban them. Then it turned out you were a city snob just like I said, you just moved to the country, Eddie Alberts. How you enjoying Green Acres?

Jane you ignorant slut,

That is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever the SCOTUS rules, I won't change my mind. I think for my self, I'm not a vacuous automaton who thinks what I am told to think like you. I also don't sleep with random strangers if they buy me a drink either, but that's another subject.

Also, while a leftist ruling is certainly likely from this court with 5 liberal justices and Roberts caring more about his career than his country, Kennedy does flip flop for attention and Roberts could do the right thing. My money is on you, but your victory is not in the bag.

Good to know you've got the excuses all lined up. Either way, my civil marriage will be treated exactly like your civil marriage in all 50 states. That it will annoy you is just icing on the proverbial wedding cake.

Gays have equality, you want more. And yes, liberty is a losing agenda, you leftist parasites are winning. I can realize that and yet continue to advocate liberty. Boggles your mind, doesn't it?

We don't but we will. We want to marry the non familial, consenting adult partner of our choice just like interracial couples did...just like you did. That's not "more", that's equal. Blacks were prohibited from marrying whites...they could still marry withing their hence the argument that all was equal. (eerily similar to your "gays can still marry members of the opposite sex, hence no discrimination" argument) In some states men are prohibited from marrying men and women from marrying women. Gender discrimination is the same as racial discrimination.

Yes, you can keep shaking your fist at the sky. Good luck getting the gubmit out of your civil marriage you willingly entered into.

Forum List

Back