Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Since you're against those benefits, do you give the proceeds to charity or do you just send them back to the government.

Right, Sparky. A low tax libertarian is a hypocrite for paying your progressive taxes then taking tax breaks.

You who advocate progressive taxes are not the hypocrite for taking the tax breaks. Even the ones not everyone gets like marriage and home deductions. No hypocrisy there. People who oppose the progressive taxes and tax breaks should pay more. Not the ones who want higher taxes

Idiot
I take this as a, no, you don't give any of those benefits you are against to charity.

Seems you "claim" you're against them ... even as you profit from them. :ack-1:

This actually sounds good to you?

kaz: I am against progressive taxes and tax breaks, taxes should be flat.

flaunting stupidity: Oh, well you shouldn't take the tax breaks then, you're a hypocrite

Meanwhile back at the farm, you evade the progressive taxes you advocate, but that's fine.

That actually sounds good? You read it and think you're kicking ass? Amazing
Since I am not evading any taxes, I'm not being a hypocrite. You claiming I do makes you a liar; and you not returning taxes you're against makes you a hypocrite.

You really need to read your posts before you click.

You favor progressive taxes, but it's OK you don't pay them because you aren't doing anything illegal.

I favor flat taxes AND no deductions, but I'm a hypocrite because I'm paying progressive taxes and taking tax breaks and not doing anything illegal.

I can't even get to what I think. You really need to read what you said and turn on your brain, if only for a moment. Wow, you will feel stupid if you do. Not gonna happen, is it?
I didn't realize you're my CPA? How the fuck do think you know what taxes I do or don't pay? :cuckoo:

And why would I feel stupid because you're an idiot and a hypocrite?

And the reason you gave about paying taxes are not even why I pointed out you're a hypocrite. That's just you kazzing again. You're a hypocrite because you're against people getting a tax break because their married -- yet you get that very same tax break.

You don't think the leftists have a gay agenda? Wow, you are an ignorant slut, Jane

No bigot, they have an equality agenda. That's the only "gay agenda" there is.

Your thread isn't about taxes or civil marriage law, it's about you needing validation from other bigots for your anti gay agenda.

Well Jane, you ignorant slut. That gays are already treated equally is what shows what an "agenda" the left has on this

Well Kaz, you ignorant slut- you are the one who started a thread with an inane argument on why gay couples should not be treated equally.

Like they are not in a few remaining states right now.
Yet he defends the courts ruling states cannot prevent whites and blacks from marrying. To show how retarded he is, he argues gays are not treated unequally since they can marry someone of the opposite gender -- applying that logic to blacks is like saying blacks were not treated unequally ... they could have married any other black of the opposite gender.

Being black changed who you could marry for ... every ... black
Being gay changed who you could marry for ... zero ... gays

What part of that don't you understand?
The part I don't understand is how anybody can be as retarded as you and not Darwin themselves? :dunno:

Wrong, rightard. Blacks couldn't marry whites ... gays couldn't marry the same gender. A bigot would say blacks already had equality since like white people, they could legally get married. Just like a bigot would say gays aleady have equality since like straight people, they can legally get married.

They also say it wasn't just one man and one woman. That you made up. like most things you say.

LOL, from you that's comical. You know, like your story you aren't a liberal city snob because you live in the country surrounded by rednecks with a gun rack in your pickup, but it turned out you are Eddie Alberts, a relocated city snob with a pea shooter you're afraid to touch surrounded by rednecks you look down on and they won't talk to you anyway.

As for the man woman thing, you're just arguing semantics and I'm tired of that one. Hey, is that your neighbor behind that tree? I think he's just laughing at your poodle, country boy...
You have a wonderful fantasy life, many children do, obviously.

It was your story. You claimed like all leftists it was OK for you to be against guns, you are a gun owner and love them, so it's OK for you to want to ban them. Then it turned out you were a city snob just like I said, you just moved to the country, Eddie Alberts. How you enjoying Green Acres?

Those don't say marriage wasn't between a man and a woman, they say the origin wasn't it was based on love

I believe that simple fact makes plain lairs and hypocrites of women claiming they can't handle uncommitted love in their gender studies.

You don't think the leftists have a gay agenda? Wow, you are an ignorant slut, Jane

No bigot, they have an equality agenda. That's the only "gay agenda" there is.

Your thread isn't about taxes or civil marriage law, it's about you needing validation from other bigots for your anti gay agenda.

Well Jane, you ignorant slut. That gays are already treated equally is what shows what an "agenda" the left has on this

Not yet...just give it a few weeks though, bigot, and we will be. My marriage will be treated exactly like yours is.

Jane you ignorant slut,

That is irrelevant to the discussion. Whatever the SCOTUS rules, I won't change my mind. I think for my self, I'm not a vacuous automaton who thinks what I am told to think like you. I also don't sleep with random strangers if they buy me a drink either, but that's another subject.

Also, while a leftist ruling is certainly likely from this court with 5 liberal justices and Roberts caring more about his career than his country, Kennedy does flip flop for attention and Roberts could do the right thing. My money is on you, but your victory is not in the bag.

Good to know you've got the excuses all lined up. Either way, my civil marriage will be treated exactly like your civil marriage in all 50 states. That it will annoy you is just icing on the proverbial wedding cake.

You need to give up on telling me how I feel because wow, you suck at it

Gays are the leftist agenda I am referring to, you ignorant slut

Gays are a "leftist agenda"? :lol: Now you're just being silly. Silly bigot.

Equality before the law isn't gay, and you are the one with the agenda, that's losing...

Gays have equality, you want more. And yes, liberty is a losing agenda, you leftist parasites are winning. I can realize that and yet continue to advocate liberty. Boggles your mind, doesn't it?

We don't but we will. We want to marry the non familial, consenting adult partner of our choice just like interracial couples did...just like you did. That's not "more", that's equal. Blacks were prohibited from marrying whites...they could still marry withing their hence the argument that all was equal. (eerily similar to your "gays can still marry members of the opposite sex, hence no discrimination" argument) In some states men are prohibited from marrying men and women from marrying women. Gender discrimination is the same as racial discrimination.

Yes, you can keep shaking your fist at the sky. Good luck getting the gubmit out of your civil marriage you willingly entered into.

Jane you ignorant slut. Once again, you are just farting in the wind.

Oh, and I'm sorry I made you cry again. Man you are a teary chick

Right, Sparky. A low tax libertarian is a hypocrite for paying your progressive taxes then taking tax breaks.

You who advocate progressive taxes are not the hypocrite for taking the tax breaks. Even the ones not everyone gets like marriage and home deductions. No hypocrisy there. People who oppose the progressive taxes and tax breaks should pay more. Not the ones who want higher taxes

Idiot
I take this as a, no, you don't give any of those benefits you are against to charity.

flaunting stupidity: Oh, well you shouldn't take the tax breaks then, you're a hypocrite

Meanwhile back at the farm, you evade the progressive taxes you advocate, but that's fine.

Since I am not evading any taxes, I'm not being a hypocrite. You claiming I do makes you a liar; and you not returning taxes you're against makes you a hypocrite.

You favor progressive taxes, but it's OK you don't pay them because you aren't doing anything illegal.

I favor flat taxes AND no deductions, but I'm a hypocrite because I'm paying progressive taxes and taking tax breaks and not doing anything illegal.

I can't even get to what I think. You really need to read what you said and turn on your brain, if only for a moment. Wow, you will feel stupid if you do. Not gonna happen, is it?
I didn't realize you're my CPA? How the fuck do think you know what taxes I do or don't pay? :cuckoo:

And the reason you gave about paying taxes are not even why I pointed out you're a hypocrite. That's just you kazzing again. You're a hypocrite because you're against people getting a tax break because their married -- yet you get that very same tax break.

I also advocate cheating on taxes, yet I don't cheat on my taxes. You don't get the connection between that and what you just said, do you, dullard?

Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Gays are a "leftist agenda"? :lol: Now you're just being silly. Silly bigot.

Equality before the law isn't gay, and you are the one with the agenda, that's losing...

Gays have equality, you want more. And yes, liberty is a losing agenda, you leftist parasites are winning. I can realize that and yet continue to advocate liberty. Boggles your mind, doesn't it?

We don't but we will. We want to marry the non familial, consenting adult partner of our choice just like interracial couples did...just like you did. That's not "more", that's equal. Blacks were prohibited from marrying whites...they could still marry withing their hence the argument that all was equal. (eerily similar to your "gays can still marry members of the opposite sex, hence no discrimination" argument) In some states men are prohibited from marrying men and women from marrying women. Gender discrimination is the same as racial discrimination.

Yes, you can keep shaking your fist at the sky. Good luck getting the gubmit out of your civil marriage you willingly entered into.

I think Janet is better, damn it.

Wrong, rightard. Blacks couldn't marry whites ... gays couldn't marry the same gender

Right, which meant for blacks, being black changed who you could marry because whites could marry whites and blacks couldn't. Meanwhile, being gay didn't change who you could marry because straights couldn't marry the same sex either

Those don't say marriage wasn't between a man and a woman, they say the origin wasn't it was based on love
They also say it wasn't just one man and one woman. That you made up. like most things you say.

LOL, from you that's comical. You know, like your story you aren't a liberal city snob because you live in the country surrounded by rednecks with a gun rack in your pickup, but it turned out you are Eddie Alberts, a relocated city snob with a pea shooter you're afraid to touch surrounded by rednecks you look down on and they won't talk to you anyway.

As for the man woman thing, you're just arguing semantics and I'm tired of that one. Hey, is that your neighbor behind that tree? I think he's just laughing at your poodle, country boy...

It was your story. You claimed like all leftists it was OK for you to be against guns, you are a gun owner and love them, so it's OK for you to want to ban them. Then it turned out you were a city snob just like I said, you just moved to the country, Eddie Alberts. How you enjoying Green Acres?

I believe that simple fact makes plain lairs and hypocrites of women claiming they can't handle uncommitted love in their gender studies.

Elephants have big ears, don't they? It's interesting, bats have big ears compared to the size of their bodies, but they are tiny compared to elephant ears, aren't they?

I think I'm getting the hang of speaking Canadian

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question
First, I want to say that you are a bloomin' idiot. Second...there is no second. You're just an idiot and that question shows the level of your ignorance and fear.

I think Janet is better, damn it.
Just a hop to the left...

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question
First, I want to say that you are a bloomin' idiot. Second...there is no second. You're just an idiot and that question shows the level of your ignorance and fear.

Wow, that was so eloquent, you so clearly laid out your position. Thank you for that, I had a minute to waste...

Elephants have big ears, don't they? It's interesting, bats have big ears compared to the size of their bodies, but they are tiny compared to elephant ears, aren't they?

I think you are getting the hang of diversions,

But,

don't worry, i like pudding girls too.

I also advocate cheating on taxes, yet I don't cheat on my taxes. You don't get the connection between that and what you just said, do you, dullard?

Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You think because you don't cheat on taxes though advocating such means you're not a hypocrite for taking advantage of a tax you're against?? :cuckoo:

I think you are getting the hang of diversions,

But,

don't worry, i like pudding girls too.

Not sure how I am diverting from posts that don't make any sense to start with

I'll believe the folks that want the government out marriage are serious the second they stop chomping at the tax break trough that marriage affords. Until then it is mostly chest thumping bullshit.

You think because you don't cheat on taxes though advocating such means you're not a hypocrite for taking advantage of a tax you're against?? :cuckoo:

A great line on Sherlock Holmes was when Watson walked up to a body and said "There's a woman lying dead." Sherlock replied, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper"

I'll believe the folks that want the government out marriage are serious the second they stop chomping at the tax break trough that marriage affords. Until then it is mostly chest thumping bullshit.

That's what liberals do, do you? You oppose any solution to your views other than total victory? To accept a partial victory would be hypocrisy?

You must really hate Obama then taking what he could get when he wants single payer. It's all or nothing!!!!

In reality though that misses the point.

- Democrats want progressive taxes and the death tax

- Democrats want gays exempted from it in your you're gay and it's OK campaign

Why would I let you off the hook of your own dilemma? That's just stupid

That's what liberals do, do you? You oppose any solution to your views other than total victory? To accept a partial victory would be hypocrisy?

You must really hate Obama then taking what he could get when he wants single payer. It's all or nothing!!!!

In reality though that misses the point.

- Democrats want progressive taxes and the death tax

- Democrats want gays exempted from it in your you're gay and it's OK campaign

Why would I let you off the hook of your own dilemma? That's just stupid

I am not a Democrat so I guess I am not any hook. And yes, they are hypocrites concerning a wide range of issues. So is the GOP, which I why I am very unlikely to ever vote for either of them again. If you want the government out marriage then I suggest you decline all those cushy tax breaks you get. Lead by example; then again, whining about it all the while chomping at the trough is far easier for you.

If you want the government out marriage then I suggest you decline all those cushy tax breaks you get. Lead by example; then again, whining about it all the while chomping at the trough is far easier for you.

Sorry I made you cry man, it's just a discussion. Here's a hanky.

So do you suggest people opposed to the mob send them money by choice to exress their dissatisfaction with the mob's tactics as well? What a retarded statement

Forum List

Back