Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

So laws that say "government will do this for women and do something else for men" is not discrimination?

Are you suffering from brain damage?
Cite a specific law and we can discuss it. We can:t discuss the random thoughts floating around inside your skull.

I already did: Title XI which mandates that schools and universities create sports teams especially for women and spend enormous sums of money on them even though they don't bring in any revenue.
And I pointed out, that's equallity. That's saying what is accessible to one gender must be made accessible to the other. Who knows how your diseased brain sees that as different.

Wrong, that's legally enforced discrimination. "Equality" in the sense you use it to refer to marriage, would mean that men could play on the women's basketball team and use the women's locker room.
It means no such thing. You're a fucking moron.

Of course it's discrimination. Title IX goes much further, it demands that at public or private universities that money be taken out of the men's football and basketball programs and used to fund women's sports that don't generate any revenue. Keep in mind that all the money in the men's football and basketball programs is generated by the programs. None of it comes from taxes or from student fees.

So Title IX penalizes men's sports for the benefit of women's sports.

How is that not discrimination?

So laws that say "government will do this for women and do something else for men" is not discrimination?

Cite a specific law and we can discuss it. We can:t discuss the random thoughts floating around inside your skull.

Um, he did, Title IX
And I showed how that provides equality. Weren't you paying attention?

You showed nothing of the kind. Title XI discriminates against males. Nothing could be more obvious.
Nope, males get to play basketball. No discrimination there.

Blacks also got to use drinking fountains and go to public schools in the Jim Crow South.

No discrimination there, right?

Kaz, you can marry a woman and in some states I can't. That's gender discrimination, plain and simple.

Stupid argument. We could both enter a man/woman marriage in every state.

Show where in the Constitution it says government is gender blind
You really have no clue what marriage is about.

So it's not the government's job to define deviancy, but it is the government's job to decide what "real marriage" is, in fact it's the job of the courts.

That is just stupid, but you are a clown, at least you know that
There's simply no point in explaining it to you again. You're clearly not capable of understanding and now, contributing to your confusion, the forum sees you don't even know what marriage is about.

Here's how you do it. Pretend I didn't drink the liberal kool-aid, explain it to me that way
First you have to convince me your single brain cell multiplied, thereby providing you at least the ability to understand something you couldn't understand the first 10 or so times it was explained to you.....

Um, he did, Title IX

You showed nothing of the kind. Title XI discriminates against males. Nothing could be more obvious.

Here's a picture of you debating gay marriage:

495491-boy-with-fingers-inb-ears.jpg

I already did: Title XI which mandates that schools and universities create sports teams especially for women and spend enormous sums of money on them even though they don't bring in any revenue.
And I pointed out, that's equallity. That's saying what is accessible to one gender must be made accessible to the other. Who knows how your diseased brain sees that as different.

Wrong, that's legally enforced discrimination. "Equality" in the sense you use it to refer to marriage, would mean that men could play on the women's basketball team and use the women's locker room.

Yes, the Democratic policy of separate but equal, you mentioned that. Funny, the supreme court didn't agree with you on that

Of course it's discrimination. Title IX goes much further, it demands that at public or private universities that money be taken out of the men's football and basketball programs and used to fund women's sports that don't generate any revenue. Keep in mind that all the money in the men's football and basketball programs is generated by the programs. None of it comes from taxes or from student fees.

So Title IX penalizes men's sports for the benefit of women's sports.

How is that not discrimination?
Leave it to a dumbfuck to argue letting men and women play basketball is gender discrimination. :cuckoo:

Kaz, you can marry a woman and in some states I can't. That's gender discrimination, plain and simple.

The courts have ruled that gender discrimination is perfectly constitutional. In fact, it's legally mandated. Just consider Title XI which forces universities to create women's sports teams.

Do you think men should be allowed to play on the women's basketball team?
Umm... that's not discrimination ... that's equality. Now women can play sports too.

So when seawytch claims man woman marriage is "gender discrimination" even though she can't show how women are treated differently, you get it.

When bripat asks so can men be excluded from a women's team, you don't get how that's discrimination

Dude, you aren't supposed to swim in the kool-aid, just sip it

:wine:
Who on Earth said a man not getting to play on a woman's basketball team is discrimination?? That's fucking retarded. It would be discrimination if the man wasn't allowed to play on any team because he's a man.

You morons will never get it. Because you can't understand, you'll remain baying at the moon.

Morons like you said it when you claimed the fact that a woman can't marry another woman is discrimination.
Ummm ... please show me where playing basketball is a right?

Um, he did, Title IX

OK, clown, so if that's the standard, then women get to enter into man woman marriage, so no discrimination there. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself. Be sure to sit down first in case you lose your balance

Who on Earth said a man not getting to play on a woman's basketball team is discrimination?? That's fucking retarded. It would be discrimination if the man wasn't allowed to play on any team because he's a man.

You morons will never get it. Because you can't understand, you'll remain baying at the moon.
WTF? That was the question, what if he can't because he's a man? You are actually a little kid, aren't you? Or is it just the clown in you?
He still has access to play basketball. No discrimination.

Stupid argument. We could both enter a man/woman marriage in every state.

Show where in the Constitution it says government is gender blind

So it's not the government's job to define deviancy, but it is the government's job to decide what "real marriage" is, in fact it's the job of the courts.

There's simply no point in explaining it to you again. You're clearly not capable of understanding and now, contributing to your confusion, the forum sees you don't even know what marriage is about.

Here's how you do it. Pretend I didn't drink the liberal kool-aid, explain it to me that way
First you have to convince me your single brain cell multiplied, thereby providing you at least the ability to understand something you couldn't understand the first 10 or so times it was explained to you.....

I told you, you need to explain it as if we didn't drink the liberal kool-aid first

WTF? That was the question, what if he can't because he's a man? You are actually a little kid, aren't you? Or is it just the clown in you?
He still has access to play basketball. No discrimination.

Separate but equal, you mentioned that. So as bripat said, blacks got to drink from drinking fountains and use the bathroom, so according to you, no discrimination

Um, he did, Title IX

OK, clown, so if that's the standard, then women get to enter into man woman marriage, so no discrimination there. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself. Be sure to sit down first in case you lose your balance
Why would I hurt myself with your false analogy when you still don't understand the purpose of marriage?

Seriously, you are actually eight years old, aren't you, Faun?

Faun is just a liberal imbecile who doesn't care about facts or logic. Like all liberals, he wants what he wants whether it's logical or not.
You're so brain-dead, it's not even funny. According to nuts like you, people who are denied inalienable rights should just sit down and shut up and just accept it. You should be thankful our forefathers were not as submissive as you. Perhaps if you had a pair of balls you'd understand.

That's a clown post, bro. Our Forefathers were very aware of marriage. If it's an "inalienable right," then why didn't they mention it in The Constitution or the Declaration of Independence or any other of those documents?

They did mention God a bunch of times, so that would make us a Theocracy, right?
I didn't say marriage was an inalienable right. I said they're being denied an inalienable right. Which they are by being denied marriage. No matter how many times this is explained to you, you still don't get it. That's ok, not everyone is capable of understanding. :itsok:
:wtf:

Marriage is not an inalienable right, but denying marriage is denying an inalienable right.

If mothers only would read this and realize what liberalism does to your brain, they would make sure none of you ever existed again
I didn't say that either. A pity you're not bright enough to understand what I said. :itsok:

Um, he did, Title IX

Why would I hurt myself with your false analogy when you still don't understand the purpose of marriage?

You think it's tax breaks and validation, I think it's children. At least that's the "concept" which I was very clear on in my OP post. Why would society create it for your reason? What does society get from marriage other than perpetuation of the species?

I told you, you need to explain it as if we didn't drink the liberal kool-aid first
And I told you that'that's been done many times. You have yet to convince me you've gotten any smarter so that there's even a chance you'll understand it.

Faun is just a liberal imbecile who doesn't care about facts or logic. Like all liberals, he wants what he wants whether it's logical or not.
You're so brain-dead, it's not even funny. According to nuts like you, people who are denied inalienable rights should just sit down and shut up and just accept it. You should be thankful our forefathers were not as submissive as you. Perhaps if you had a pair of balls you'd understand.

That's a clown post, bro. Our Forefathers were very aware of marriage. If it's an "inalienable right," then why didn't they mention it in The Constitution or the Declaration of Independence or any other of those documents?

They did mention God a bunch of times, so that would make us a Theocracy, right?
I didn't say marriage was an inalienable right. I said they're being denied an inalienable right. Which they are by being denied marriage. No matter how many times this is explained to you, you still don't get it. That's ok, not everyone is capable of understanding. :itsok:

Marriage is not an inalienable right, but denying marriage is denying an inalienable right.

If mothers only would read this and realize what liberalism does to your brain, they would make sure none of you ever existed again
I didn't say that either. A pity you're not bright enough to understand what I said. :itsok:
You said marriage is not an inalienable right, but denying marriage is denying an inalienable right. That means marriage is an inalienable right, but it isn't an inalienable right.

I don't speak doublespeak, so no, I am not bright enough to understand it

You think it's tax breaks and validation, I think it's children. At least that's the "concept" which I was very clear on in my OP post. Why would society create it for your reason? What does society get from marriage other than perpetuation of the species?
Nope, I don't think that. But thanks again for proving you don't understand. :thup:

You said marriage is not an inalienable right, but denying marriage is denying an inalienable right. That means marriage is an inalienable right, but it isn't an inalienable right.

I don't speak doublespeak, so no, I am not bright enough to understand it
Doublespeak is not required. Just a basic understanding of English is. You don't possess the required skills. :itsok:

And I told you that'that's been done many times. You have yet to convince me you've gotten any smarter so that there's even a chance you'll understand it.

What's your favorite flavor of kool-aid, clown? I'm guessing grape, am I right?

Nope, I don't think that. But thanks again for proving you don't understand. :thup:

It's not about children, validation or tax breaks. Yet it's a hugely important issue to you. Why?

Forum List

Back