Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Umm, your pathetic argument falls flat on its face since I didn't blame Reagan for the economy his first year. :lmao:

Now what, loser? Now what lie do you invent to try and save face after falsely accusing me of blaming Reagan for that recession? :ack-1:

I'll type slower this time since you're stupid. Probably won't help, but I'lll give it a go.

If ... Reagan wasn't responsible for the first year economy

That means ... he was "handed the economy" starting the second year

Therefore ... he was handed an economy in recession.

You are too stupid to breathe
And yet, not as stupid as you. I said in don't blame him for the economy his first year. I didn't say he's not resposible for it. Either you don't know the difference or you're intentionally trying to conflate the two to avoid owning up to falsely ascribing words to me again I did not say. Either way, I never blamed Reagan for the recession; and either way, you remain a blathering idiot.

If it makes you feel any better, I find that disgusting as well. But I do support choice. It's not my place to determine who can marry who as long as it's between consenting adults.

The question, if you ever decide to read my original post, is why we should be paying for that
Because they should be treated equal under the law.

Progress, finally. So when Republicans didn't want to cave to our Imperial Ruler and give him the budget he wanted, they had the right to say no? It's not just about money after all? You came 9 yards, can you go the last one for the first down and be the first liberal to grasp the thread?
Sadly, once again, your ignorance interferes with your message. This time, your idiocy stems from some bizarre notion that Congressmen/women have the "right" to say no to a budget. This becomes a shining example of how you don't know the difference between rights and privileges. But hopefully, since you're attracted to shiny objects, you can learn the difference now?

You mean Congress isn't allowed to vote "no" on a budget? Seriously?
How can anybody be so fucking retarded?? I never said that.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

kaz is fully capable, Faun, of lying and twisting words instead of honestly admitting "Oh, I did not get that. All right, let's move on."

I at least get the concept of straight government marriage. Perpetuation of the species. It is the best situation for kids to have a traditional family with a mother and father because:

1) Men and women have different personalities and it is ideal for kids to have a parental relationship with one of each. Having two of the same sex is like having two left shoes or two right shoes. Neither a left shoe nor right shoes is more important than the other, you need one of each. They are different.

2) Kids are best served with a stay at home parent, generally a mother for many reasons for nurturing, caring and helping them stay out of trouble unattended

So for a mother to stay home, it's expensive. Taxpayers as part of the species benefit from the advancement of the species. And frankly that leads even financially to better taxpayers on average in the future.

If gays want to mate and pool resources, that's fine. But why should taxpayers pay for that? Government revenue is reduced, but why? What do we get out of it? Why should we have to fund it? What benefit is it to society that we should be paying for it?

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question
You're not supposed to get anything out of a gay couple raising a family.

They just want you to stop telling them what to do, and stay away

Tell that to the baker who was fined $135,000.

The Baker didn't get fined because of gay marriage. He got fined because he violated PA laws.

If it was merely gay marriage.....why didn't all bakers in the state get the same fine?

Skylar, your a despicable lying POS queer.

Brip, you are a despicable lying asshole who attacks homosexuals to compensate for your teeny tiny dick.

images

He presents viable arguments and factual evidence while all you bring to the board is ...uh ... hey ! what do you contribute to the discussion anyway .... ?

Again, you lie. I never said I don't give a shit how my wife feels. Of course I do

Fair enough, so you're a hypocrite. You hold me to a standard that you don't apply to yourself. You care about your wife, it's just mine I am supposed to blow off. You wouldn't do that yourself.

You realize that you just admitted what I keep telling you liars that you are doing. None of you live by the stupid standards you espouse of others
When do you brain-dead righties stop ascribing words/positions to others that they do not say/take?

I never said you shouldn't care about your wife.

If this thread has proven anything, it's that righties are certifiably insane.

If Kaz said you said that, then you need to Report him for issuing a false charge of attacking family. He is trying to get you slowed down. The 'false attack' syndrome has become apparent the last two weeks. As far as the OP, there is no 'gay marriage', only marriage.

Two big ones are they pay lower filing jointly tax rates and they are exempt from the death tax. Note it's liberals who demand we have a death tax.

You didn't know married people get those? Seriously?

Why shouldn't they get those?

Begging the question. Read my OP post

You don't know what begging the question means.

Why shouldn't same sex couples be allowed to marry and file jointly?

Your OP says this .

How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question

Childless opposite sex married couples get the benefit of filing jointly. They aren't 'perpetuating' the species. Why should they get the benefit and not same sex married couples?

Allowing Registered Domestic Partners and Individuals in Civil Unions to file Joint Returns or file as head of head of household is all it would take to solve the queer marriage quagmire if that were truly the case - it is not the case .

The Baker didn't get fined because of gay marriage. He got fined because he violated PA laws.

If it was merely gay marriage.....why didn't all bakers in the state get the same fine?

Brip, you are a despicable lying asshole who attacks homosexuals to compensate for your teeny tiny dick.

images

He presents viable arguments and factual evidence while all you bring to the board is ...uh ... hey ! what do you contribute to the discussion anyway .... ?

So this is what you consider a 'viable argument and factual evidence' from Brip?

You whacky far right wingnuts get whackier everyday.

images

:rofl: :rofl: I love how you guys are vying for the "Irony Queen" award.

Your OP says this .

How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question

Childless opposite sex married couples get the benefit of filing jointly. They aren't 'perpetuating' the species. Why should they get the benefit and not same sex married couples?

Allowing Registered Domestic Partners and Individuals in Civil Unions to file Joint Returns or file as head of head of household is all it would take to solve the queer marriage quagmire if that were truly the case - it is not the case .

What quagmire?

Allowing both straights and gays to enjoy the same benefits and obligations solves everything.

kaz continues with the straw man arguments, and kaz keeps looking silly.
And that's what keeps me coming back...the entertainment value.
I gotta admire you Bodocea, half wits such as yourself are so easily entertained while drawing bizarre interpretations from grownup conversations. You're so cute and child like it's amazing.
More points for you in the "Irony Queen" contest between you, Kaz, and Brit.

When tax breaks are given to the very wealthiest, Republicans say....

"It's their money!!!"

Why is it not gay couples money, when they are given a tax break?

Don't you see the hypocrisy in your stances?

If Kaz said you said that, then you need to Report him for issuing a false charge of attacking family. He is trying to get you slowed down. The 'false attack' syndrome has become apparent the last two weeks. As far as the OP, there is no 'gay marriage', only marriage.
Nah, I don't report anyone for anything. Why would I? Then people wouldn't get to see what lying cretins folks like kaz and bri are.

I'd rather they keep posting ... it exposes the right more than I ever could.

Your OP says this .

Then they wouldn't be legally married. How does that resolve the issue of inequality?

Ever heard of Bi-sexual ? - it's a half fag who had sodomy with another fag and transmitted it to an innocent woman . So far as the 10% children -"inter generational intimacy" in the left wing lexicon - child molestation in the right wing vocabulary would explain some of it , being born to an infected mother [who more than likely was infected by a half fag.] explains more.

Irrelevant to the standard already set....where infections define whose disease it is.

Women and children make up a clear majority of HIV cases. Even if every single man on earth who has HIV is gay (which, of course, they're not) the 'HIV is a gay disease' narrative is still hapless, ignorant bullshit.

Which apparently you've gobbled down.

As I already pointed out with CDC statistics, women and children are a small fraction of HIV cases in this country.

• More than 1.2 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 7 (14%) are unaware of their infection.
  • Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV.
  • By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV.

Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States4, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections2. MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011, the most recent year these data are available1.

HIV in the United States Statistics Overview Statistics Center HIV AIDS CDC

Although MSM accounted for 54% of all people living with HIV infection in 2011- it is unknown how many of those not statistically counted as MSM are closet fags nor how many were infected by half fags [bi-sexuals] or infected by someone who was infected by someone who was a half fag and so on down the line.

Thank you for pointing out once more that the claims that AID's is a 'gay disease' is just a lie perpetuated by bigoted homophobes.

Since as the statistics you have provided show- 46% of all HIV in the United States is not related to homosexuality.

I just quoted CDC statistics that show 85% of HIV is attributed to Male-2-Male transmission, and that probably is a gross underestimate.

HIV is a gay disease.

So Brip- once again- you claim:
HIV is a gay disease

And you also have stated you hate gays.

Therefore, according to your perverse 'logic'- you hate anyone with HIV.

Therefore you hate this little girl.

upload_2015-5-21_10-45-11.jpeg

Because to you she is gay- because she has HIV- and you hate all gays.

Brip lives his/her life to hate others- including this little girl.

Because she has HIV- which Brip thinks is gay- and Brip hates all things gay.

Your OP says this .

Then they wouldn't be legally married. How does that resolve the issue of inequality?
You're still out of touch - follow the thread back to the post I replied to and perhaps you'll get a clue.

So far as inequality - a mentally diseased degenerate pervert [aka GAY] is equal in all respects - they can marry any member of the opposite sex that they so choose.

Now don't misinterpret what I said like you've been doing all along with Kaz and others on this thread - I SAID - they are equal in all respects - I did not say they were entitled to Respect - Got it ?

Forum List

Back