Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Who cites taxes as a reason for getting married, civilly or otherwise? It sure as hell is no where on my list of the reasons I married the love of my life.

You'll say anything, wont' you? Got it, people don't think lower tax rates are about children, they are about holding hands. What a shill

Kaz, very few people think marriage is for the tax breaks. You might think that, but most people don't and it's certainly NOT the reason they get married. I'm sorry for your marriage if that's why you did it.

True but irrelevant and I've addressed it specifically at least a half dozen times. Try reading my original post again and see if you can come up with something that makes sense regarding my point

We've all read your silly OP. You are fine "subsidizing" the 10% of straight marriages that will not result in children but don't want to "subsidize" the much much smaller number of gay marriages that may not result in the adoption or bearing of children.

Which boils down to you not liking how gays have sex.

So you don't grasp the OP post, got it. You not only miss the twist, you don't even comprehend it on the surface. That's all I can do for you. When you develop reading comprehension, try again

Where do you claim that childless hetero couples should be denied the right marry, or stay married?

I don't. Given the number of posts you've made, you really are not a bright guy. But sure, I'll explain it ... again ...

Not hitting every ball doesn't not make you not a hitter. But not hitting any ball does mean you are not a hitter

Why should we have to subsidize Kaz' idiocy. Guy's a waste of bandwidth. Nothing but a piece of shit bigot.

Who cites taxes as a reason for getting married, civilly or otherwise? It sure as hell is no where on my list of the reasons I married the love of my life.

You mean the one who's feelings you put below the importance of your political views? Or were you lying about that?

Are you exempt from the estate tax?

Yes. I did my duty as a red blooded American and screwed until I had a brood. Though granted I didn't stop then...

You realize this doesn't contradict my post. I did the concept of marriage, gays can't. They can adopt or have test tube children, but what are we getting out of that?

Families

Dysfunctional families and messed up children is what you get.

Yeah- thats what you bigots keep saying

But you bigots lie about all sorts of stuff- look at Kaz's posts.

Yeah, I mocked you and you are still falling for it, it's a hoot

Mock? Who knows- we know you lied.
What your rationalization for your lies is- who knows? Who cares?

Good enough to stop at: Kaz is lying again.

The big reason for tax breaks is specifically for moms to stay home with the kids and provide a lower tax rate for the family for that

And of course you can support that claim with transcripts from the debate on the bill that provided this tax break? The bill itself?

Only about 25% of parents have one stay at home.

Statistics-on-Stay-at-home-Dads-Percentage-of-Stay-at-home-Parents-Over-Time.png

Once again, exposing your anti gay bigotry by only singling out gay couples.

I work. My wife stays home to care for our home and kids. Explain again why my gender and the gender of my spouse determines why I don't deserve this tax break in your estimation?

If you're saying you actually don't know that people think we need government marriage and tax breaks to make it more realistic for families to have and afford children, then I'm calling you a liar, you do know that. That is the "concept" of marriage

How are they exempt from the Estate tax?

Seriously? OK, government marriage exempts you from the estate tax, there is no limit to how much money you can get from your partner and not pay tax on it. You didn't know that?

And, I am certain this has been mentioned...but....

Are you actually saying, those who are married and getting this subsidy (as you call it) are part of the "47"% sucking off the gvt teat?

The 47% are taxpayers who don't pay any taxes. Gays would be at all income levels. Some would be in the 47% anyway some not either way, some would go from the 53% to the 47%. I'm not clear how you get that gays as a whole would or wouldn't be tax payers from anything I said

I thought you all believed that tax breaks are not truly tax breaks because the money is really the person's who earned the money...?

It's not that simple. I'll answer it two ways.

In the spirit of the thread

1) This thread isn't about my view, it's about holding liberals accountable to your own standard. The "hypocrisy" you claim ironically is on you, that's the point of the thread, your leftists standards are endless hypocrisies.
2) Leftists, the ones who want gay government marriage, are the same ones who want the death tax and high progressive taxes, then OMG, not for gays though. So again, you struck hypocrisy. And it is you. LOL

My actual view

I support evading and avoiding taxes in any possible way. I only don't cheat on my taxes because I keep my eye on the sparrow. However, that doesn't mean I can't point out your hypocrisy. Ironically, you noticed your hypocrisy as well...

You all need to make up your minds on this crud and stop being so hypocritical....imho.

Leftists make up an endlessly convoluted and contractory bull shit system and to counter anything you want we are supposed to take your ball of yarn and untangle it perfectly or we are "so hypocritical." What a load of bull

Yes. I did my duty as a red blooded American and screwed until I had a brood. Though granted I didn't stop then...

You realize this doesn't contradict my post. I did the concept of marriage, gays can't. They can adopt or have test tube children, but what are we getting out of that?

Families

No need to pay for test tubes and adoptions. It's funny how you keep claiming to have grasped my op post while continue to prove you didn't

Oh I have grasped the intent of your OP.

I just continue to point out it is nothing but rationalization for you getting homosexuals to pay for your bennies and wanting to deny them the same ones.

Yes Kaz, you get husband of the year for not divorcing your wife. :rolleyes: You are a reluctant hypocrite...established.

I'm not reluctant, brainless wench, I am following my values exactly. I'm sad for you that it's not yours. You will be a lot happier in a marriage you give and don't just take. Straight up, ho

I just think you should stop asking gays on a message board why they want the civil marriage society values...ask your married friends and your own wife instead. Be as much of a flaming asshole with them that you are when you ask gays.

My gay friends know I'm against government marriage already. And you think the reason I'm a flaming asshole to you is you're gay? OMG, he is giving me crap, it's because I'm gay, isn't it? You are a professional victim

Not your gay friends, your straight friends. Your married straight loved ones. Make sure you ask all of them why they need the "validation" of "government" marriage.

I'm not sure why you want a list, but all of them know I'm against government marriage. The straight ones, the gay ones, my wife, my children, my mother, my buds, all of them. They know I'm a libertarian. They aren't surprised. They know how much I hate government.

Anyone else you wanted to add to the list or does that cover it. Where do you think you're getting with this?

The big reason for tax breaks is specifically for moms to stay home with the kids and provide a lower tax rate for the family for that

And of course you can support that claim with transcripts from the debate on the bill that provided this tax break? The bill itself?

Statistics-on-Stay-at-home-Dads-Percentage-of-Stay-at-home-Parents-Over-Time.png

I work. My wife stays home to care for our home and kids. Explain again why my gender and the gender of my spouse determines why I don't deserve this tax break in your estimation?

If you're saying you actually don't know that people think we need government marriage and tax breaks to make it more realistic for families to have and afford children

If you are saying you know what people think, then you are just admitting your ignorance.

Yes Kaz, you get husband of the year for not divorcing your wife. :rolleyes: You are a reluctant hypocrite...established.

I'm not reluctant, brainless wench, I am following my values exactly. I'm sad for you that it's not yours. You will be a lot happier in a marriage you give and don't just take. Straight up, ho

I just think you should stop asking gays on a message board why they want the civil marriage society values...ask your married friends and your own wife instead. Be as much of a flaming asshole with them that you are when you ask gays.

My gay friends know I'm against government marriage already. And you think the reason I'm a flaming asshole to you is you're gay? OMG, he is giving me crap, it's because I'm gay, isn't it? You are a professional victim

Not your gay friends, your straight friends. Your married straight loved ones. Make sure you ask all of them why they need the "validation" of "government" marriage.

I'm not sure why you want a list, but all of them know I'm against government marriage. The straight ones, the gay ones, my wife, my children, my mother, my buds, all of them. They know I'm a libertarian. They aren't surprised. They know how much I hate government.

Anyone else you wanted to add to the list or does that cover it. Where do you think you're getting with this?

Kaz is against all marriage but his own.

Oh wait- he is against his too- but wants to keep the bennies for his- and wants to deny gays from getting those bennies.

Everybody who hates gays has an imaginary gay friend. usually these imaginary gay friends are against gay marriage, and hate Obama too.

If you really did have gay friends, you wouldn't want to tell them how to live

Hey guys, another one for the playground, you're getting quite a liberal group there.

And I answered the question I was asked, shit for brains, I didn't trot it out as an alibi

Kaz is against all marriage but his own.

Oh wait- he is against his too- but wants to keep the bennies for his- and wants to deny gays from getting those bennies.

LOL, you post this right after claiming to have understood my op post. Another lie on your part...

You mean the one who's feelings you put below the importance of your political views? Or were you lying about that?

You're saying I do does not make it so. I've acknowledged that you are husband of the year for giving your wife the validation she needs and you used to need.

You asked her to marry you, didn't you? That's what "the husband/man" does, right? You used to want and "need the validation" that "government" marriage "concept" brought you, right?

Right, I forgot that you have no long term memory. I married her in 1988, I was still a Republican and a conservative then. Though I always leaned libertarian. I left the Republican party in circa 1990, I did not consider myself "libertarian" until a couple years after that. My first vote for the Libertarian party was 1996. 1992 I voted for Perot. Actually, government marriage wasn't something I started to question until 10 years so ago and that was when I realized what a bad idea it is

So I recalled it correctly. You wanted to marry her and did. Now you can't divorcee her because she won't let you.

Actually if you read what you said, that wasn't it. You realize it's in your quote, no?

It's exactly what I said. You say people get the "government" marriage for validation. Since you asked her, you obviously needed that validation.

You're a peach because your wife still needs the "validation" and you give it to her.

No, I said gays want it for validation, straights already have validation. Hey guys, we're one of you, we have the government paper to prove it. Guys? You got that, right?

And my wife is VERY clear on my views. I don't know how many times or ways I can tell you that. We have an agreement, I get my views, she gets her way. I prefer that over the alternative, which is I don't get my views, she gets her way. Best deal I can make with a female

If you're saying you actually don't know that people think we need government marriage and tax breaks to make it more realistic for families to have and afford children, then I'm calling you a liar, you do know that. That is the "concept" of marriage

So you say citing you.

Seriously? OK, government marriage exempts you from the estate tax, there is no limit to how much money you can get from your partner and not pay tax on it. You didn't know that?

The 47% are taxpayers who don't pay any taxes. Gays would be at all income levels. Some would be in the 47% anyway some not either way, some would go from the 53% to the 47%. I'm not clear how you get that gays as a whole would or wouldn't be tax payers from anything I said

It's not that simple. I'll answer it two ways.

In the spirit of the thread

1) This thread isn't about my view, it's about holding liberals accountable to your own standard. The "hypocrisy" you claim ironically is on you, that's the point of the thread, your leftists standards are endless hypocrisies.
2) Leftists, the ones who want gay government marriage, are the same ones who want the death tax and high progressive taxes, then OMG, not for gays though. So again, you struck hypocrisy. And it is you. LOL

My actual view

I support evading and avoiding taxes in any possible way. I only don't cheat on my taxes because I keep my eye on the sparrow. However, that doesn't mean I can't point out your hypocrisy. Ironically, you noticed your hypocrisy as well...

Leftists make up an endlessly convoluted and contractory bull shit system and to counter anything you want we are supposed to take your ball of yarn and untangle it perfectly or we are "so hypocritical." What a load of bull

Families

No need to pay for test tubes and adoptions. It's funny how you keep claiming to have grasped my op post while continue to prove you didn't

For what couples, all or just gay ones?

You really need the answer to that again? How many times do I need to explain it to you? If you need multiple reads to grasp it, instead of making me post it over and over can't you just read the ones I already explained it multiple times?

You asked her to marry you, didn't you? That's what "the husband/man" does, right? You used to want and "need the validation" that "government" marriage "concept" brought you, right?

Right, I forgot that you have no long term memory. I married her in 1988, I was still a Republican and a conservative then. Though I always leaned libertarian. I left the Republican party in circa 1990, I did not consider myself "libertarian" until a couple years after that. My first vote for the Libertarian party was 1996. 1992 I voted for Perot. Actually, government marriage wasn't something I started to question until 10 years so ago and that was when I realized what a bad idea it is

So I recalled it correctly. You wanted to marry her and did. Now you can't divorcee her because she won't let you.

Actually if you read what you said, that wasn't it. You realize it's in your quote, no?

It's exactly what I said. You say people get the "government" marriage for validation. Since you asked her, you obviously needed that validation.

You're a peach because your wife still needs the "validation" and you give it to her.

No, I said gays want it for validation, straights already have validation. Hey guys, we're one of you, we have the government paper to prove it. Guys? You got that, right?

And my wife is VERY clear on my views. I don't know how many times or ways I can tell you that. We have an agreement, I get my views, she gets her way. I prefer that over the alternative, which is I don't get my views, she gets her way. Best deal I can make with a female

Ooooohhhh....only gays get married for "validation". :lol:

You silly man...gays marry their partners of choice for all the exact same reasons straight couples do.

Families

Dysfunctional families and messed up children is what you get.

Yeah- thats what you bigots keep saying

But you bigots lie about all sorts of stuff- look at Kaz's posts.

Yeah, I mocked you and you are still falling for it, it's a hoot

Mock? Who knows- we know you lied.
What your rationalization for your lies is- who knows? Who cares?

Good enough to stop at: Kaz is lying again.

I don't speak idiot, can you translate that to English for me?

Forum List

Back