Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

If you're saying you actually don't know that people think we need government marriage and tax breaks to make it more realistic for families to have and afford children, then I'm calling you a liar, you do know that. That is the "concept" of marriage

So you say citing you.

I work. My wife stays home to care for our home and kids. Explain again why my gender and the gender of my spouse determines why I don't deserve this tax break in your estimation?

You can't make babies. You meaning the marriage, not you as an individual. You can live together and adopt or make them in a test tube, I'm good with that. Just no reason I should pay for it

You don't pay a penny for it. You pay for the couples WITH children.

Are you too fucking retarded to understand that?

No, you're too fucking retarded to know that tax rates for joint filers are lower than single rates and government married couples don't pay estate tax when they leave unlimited money to each other

Where's the child requirement in either of those tax laws?

:wtf:

The big reason for tax breaks is specifically for moms to stay home with the kids and provide a lower tax rate for the family for that

And of course you can support that claim with transcripts from the debate on the bill that provided this tax break? The bill itself?

Only about 25% of parents have one stay at home.

Statistics-on-Stay-at-home-Dads-Percentage-of-Stay-at-home-Parents-Over-Time.png

Once again, exposing your anti gay bigotry by only singling out gay couples.

I work. My wife stays home to care for our home and kids. Explain again why my gender and the gender of my spouse determines why I don't deserve this tax break in your estimation?

If you're saying you actually don't know that people think we need government marriage and tax breaks to make it more realistic for families to have and afford children, then I'm calling you a liar, you do know that. That is the "concept" of marriage

So you say citing you.

You can't make babies. You meaning the marriage, not you as an individual. You can live together and adopt or make them in a test tube, I'm good with that. Just no reason I should pay for it
Hey...you can't make babies either......but what does that have to do with legal marriage?

LOL, yeah, you understood my OP post...

So you say citing you.

Stop pretending that marriage requires having babies.

Once again, you prove you did not in fact understand my OP post

There's no child requirement for joint filing or inheritance tax breaks.

That is the beginning and end of why you are wrong.
Non sequitur

Who cites taxes as a reason for getting married, civilly or otherwise? It sure as hell is no where on my list of the reasons I married the love of my life.

You mean the one who's feelings you put below the importance of your political views? Or were you lying about that?

You're saying I do does not make it so. I've acknowledged that you are husband of the year for giving your wife the validation she needs and you used to need.

You also keep saying that I am a hypocrite. How does that make sense that following my own values makes me a hypocrite? Hint, it doesn't. Buy a dictionary

Fine, you're not a hypocrite for giving your family the validation you detest.

The big reason for tax breaks is specifically for moms to stay home with the kids and provide a lower tax rate for the family for that

And of course you can support that claim with transcripts from the debate on the bill that provided this tax break? The bill itself?

Only about 25% of parents have one stay at home.

Statistics-on-Stay-at-home-Dads-Percentage-of-Stay-at-home-Parents-Over-Time.png

Once again, exposing your anti gay bigotry by only singling out gay couples.

So you say citing you.

But just the gay ones. You dismiss "paying for" the adopted or "test tube" babies of straight couples.

This leaves only that you are an anti gay bigot that doesn't like the way gays have sex. Own it! Use the f word for gay man some more...you know you like it.

Yes. I did my duty as a red blooded American and screwed until I had a brood. Though granted I didn't stop then...

You realize this doesn't contradict my post. I did the concept of marriage, gays can't. They can adopt or have test tube children, but what are we getting out of that?

Families

No need to pay for test tubes and adoptions. It's funny how you keep claiming to have grasped my op post while continue to prove you didn't

For what couples, all or just gay ones?

You really need the answer to that again? How many times do I need to explain it to you? If you need multiple reads to grasp it, instead of making me post it over and over can't you just read the ones I already explained it multiple times?

Why did you make a distinction between same sex couples without children and opposite sex couples without children?

Duh- because one couple is gay and Kaz believes that homosexuals should be discriminated against to subsidize his marriage.

So I recalled it correctly. You wanted to marry her and did. Now you can't divorcee her because she won't let you.

Actually if you read what you said, that wasn't it. You realize it's in your quote, no?

It's exactly what I said. You say people get the "government" marriage for validation. Since you asked her, you obviously needed that validation.

You're a peach because your wife still needs the "validation" and you give it to her.

No, I said gays want it for validation, straights already have validation. Hey guys, we're one of you, we have the government paper to prove it. Guys? You got that, right?

And my wife is VERY clear on my views. I don't know how many times or ways I can tell you that. We have an agreement, I get my views, she gets her way. I prefer that over the alternative, which is I don't get my views, she gets her way. Best deal I can make with a female

Ooooohhhh....only gays get married for "validation". :lol:

You silly man...gays marry their partners of choice for all the exact same reasons straight couples do.

Yes, your in-laws were OK with their having a gay daughter in a gay relationship, but they weren't letting her out of the house without a church wedding and paper from the government. I remember you mentioned that, I just don't buy it

Your individual experience does not negate what I said. I know you know dozens of straight couples that didn't marry for your personal reason.

You really need the answer to that again? How many times do I need to explain it to you? If you need multiple reads to grasp it, instead of making me post it over and over can't you just read the ones I already explained it multiple times?

Why did you make a distinction between same sex couples without children and opposite sex couples without children?

How many times do you want me to answer the same question? I just answered that. Are you even reading replies directly to your posts?

I want you to answer it once, to me.

I just answered it directly to you, shit for brains. I will one more time.

Not hitting every ball does not mean you are not a batter. Not hitting any ball does mean you are not a batter

I.E.- Kaz has his, and wants to deny it to gays- but he wants them to have to pay union dues to support him.

Yes. I did my duty as a red blooded American and screwed until I had a brood. Though granted I didn't stop then...

You realize this doesn't contradict my post. I did the concept of marriage, gays can't. They can adopt or have test tube children, but what are we getting out of that?

Families

No need to pay for test tubes and adoptions. It's funny how you keep claiming to have grasped my op post while continue to prove you didn't

Because gay sex is icky (except for hot lesbians).

Who cites taxes as a reason for getting married, civilly or otherwise? It sure as hell is no where on my list of the reasons I married the love of my life.

You mean the one who's feelings you put below the importance of your political views? Or were you lying about that?

You're saying I do does not make it so. I've acknowledged that you are husband of the year for giving your wife the validation she needs and you used to need.

You also keep saying that I am a hypocrite. How does that make sense that following my own values makes me a hypocrite? Hint, it doesn't. Buy a dictionary

Strawman, I never said I "detest" it. I said the government in my marriage means nothing to me.

Your standard is screw your partner, your political views are more important to you than her feelings. I got it, you made that very clear.

Just so you know, that isn't real marriage. There are a lot of heterosexuals who don't have a real marriage either. It's great when it happens though. When my wife and I had been married 10 years, someone asked us if we were newlyweds. I hope it happens for you one day. When it does happen, remember what I told you. Giving her way to her will not be a burden at all

But just the gay ones. You dismiss "paying for" the adopted or "test tube" babies of straight couples.

This leaves only that you are an anti gay bigot that doesn't like the way gays have sex. Own it! Use the f word for gay man some more...you know you like it.

Or ... I'm fucking with you and no matter how many times I tell you that, you don't grasp it. I wonder about you. Sometimes you seem lucid, sometimes you are a zombie liberal who can't think past your talking points

Duh- because one couple is gay and Kaz believes that homosexuals should be discriminated against to subsidize his marriage.

Why don't you have a clown avatar like the other liberal clowns? It suits you just as well as them

Strawman, I never said I "detest" it. I said the government in my marriage means nothing to me.

Your standard is screw your partner, your political views are more important to you than her feelings. I got it, you made that very clear.

Just so you know, that isn't real marriage. There are a lot of heterosexuals who don't have a real marriage either. It's great when it happens though. When my wife and I had been married 10 years, someone asked us if we were newlyweds. I hope it happens for you one day. When it does happen, remember what I told you. Giving her way to her will not be a burden at all

You're deflecting, Kaz. I have a real marriage. You're saying it's not doesn't make it so. My wife and I and our children know it is so.

I don't think you should disregard your wife's need for validation. I think you should stop treating gays derisively for wanting what you once needed and wanted...until you got it, apparently.

Actually if you read what you said, that wasn't it. You realize it's in your quote, no?

It's exactly what I said. You say people get the "government" marriage for validation. Since you asked her, you obviously needed that validation.

You're a peach because your wife still needs the "validation" and you give it to her.

No, I said gays want it for validation, straights already have validation. Hey guys, we're one of you, we have the government paper to prove it. Guys? You got that, right?

And my wife is VERY clear on my views. I don't know how many times or ways I can tell you that. We have an agreement, I get my views, she gets her way. I prefer that over the alternative, which is I don't get my views, she gets her way. Best deal I can make with a female

You silly man...gays marry their partners of choice for all the exact same reasons straight couples do.

Yes, your in-laws were OK with their having a gay daughter in a gay relationship, but they weren't letting her out of the house without a church wedding and paper from the government. I remember you mentioned that, I just don't buy it

Your individual experience does not negate what I said. I know you know dozens of straight couples that didn't marry for your personal reason.

And a whole bunch of us do it for the reason I did

Or ... I'm fucking with you and no matter how many times I tell you that, you don't grasp it. I wonder about you. Sometimes you seem lucid, sometimes you are a zombie liberal who can't think past your talking points

So the entire premise of your OP was to "fuck with" me? Get a hobby. I know, picket county clerks offices.

How many times do you want me to answer the same question? I just answered that. Are you even reading replies directly to your posts?

I want you to answer it once, to me.

I just answered it directly to you, shit for brains. I will one more time.

Not hitting every ball does not mean you are not a batter. Not hitting any ball does mean you are not a batter

I.E.- Kaz has his, and wants to deny it to gays- but he wants them to have to pay union dues to support him.

More like, I got mine, and they're a bunch of diseased queers being studied by the CDC for a cure. Why would you pay a deviant to be a deviant?

And a whole bunch of us do it for the reason I did

A lot more do it for the reasons my wife and I did.

WhyGetMarried2.png

You're deflecting, Kaz. I have a real marriage. You're saying it's not doesn't make it so. My wife and I and our children know it is so.

I don't think you should disregard your wife's need for validation. I think you should stop treating gays derisively for wanting what you once needed and wanted...until you got it, apparently.

It wasn't "validation" for my wife, it's a religious requirement. Have you ever been to church?

And you're confusing me when you start asking me direct questions, are you asking my real views or the spirit of the thread? If you're asking me a serious question, you need to say that. Else I'm answering in the spirit of the thread

So the entire premise of your OP was to "fuck with" me? Get a hobby. I know, picket county clerks offices.

Not just you, the liberals in general. I've said that at least 25 times in the thread, maybe more. Liberals almost never grasp you are being mocked even when you are told that.

The point of the thread is that liberals go ape shit when anyone else spends money that doesn't benefit liberals. Like Republicans objecting to the Imperial Emperer in the White House then getting blamed with his being so inept that he actually spent more money shutting down than running it. I'm holding you to your own standard, that's the point of the thread.

You know I'm against all government marriage, right? Why would this be my view? You're again falling into the liberal bigotry that anyone not a liberal is a bigot

It wasn't "validation" for my wife, it's a religious requirement. Have you ever been to church?

And you're confusing me when you start asking me direct questions, are you asking my real views or the spirit of the thread? If you're asking me a serious question, you need to say that. Else I'm answering in the spirit of the thread

Religions don't require a civil marriage license.

Forum List

Back