Why so much anger on USMB

It maybe related to age or angst of the poster, some people are looking for a fight, no matter what...

Says who?
My 12 year old kid....he says you dumbshitz act worse than his 6th grade class...
You got kids and your avatar is Bart Simpson showing his bare ass. Real good.

What are you, the PC POPO?
You must be from the Peoples Republic of Austin. Sad what's happened to a great city.

The thing is, I can take anything I've said here and say it out loud and in a public place. The racists, bigots and idiots on here can't do that for fear of retribution, ostracism or just plain embarrassment.
I can too. What's your point?

Hahahaaa....Yeah, try repeating some of things you've said here in front of some black faces (instead of red necks) or real women.
I do.

To the deaf and blind, maybe.
No, I walk it like I talk it.

The thing is, I can take anything I've said here and say it out loud and in a public place. The racists, bigots and idiots on here can't do that for fear of retribution, ostracism or just plain embarrassment.

Hahahaaa....Yeah, try repeating some of things you've said here in front of some black faces (instead of red necks) or real women.
I do.

Prove it.
Was just talking to a Black guy yesterday about domestic violence in Black community. He agreed within me and I him. Democrats are the cowards that cannot talk about it.

I do.

Prove it.
Was just talking to a Black guy yesterday about domestic violence in Black community. He agreed within me and I him. Democrats are the cowards that cannot talk about it.

Really? Did you refer to him as a negro during this conversation?

I do.

Prove it.

Why would I ? We're you to embarrassed to write " ******" is that what you were referring to? Nope. I'm not a racist.

Bush92 never said any such thing to people who would clean his clock. He is stupid, but he learned that lesson long ago.

It maybe related to age or angst of the poster, some people are looking for a fight, no matter what...

Says who?
My 12 year old kid....he says you dumbshitz act worse than his 6th grade class...

You must be from the Peoples Republic of Austin. Sad what's happened to a great city.

I do.

Prove it.

Why would I ? We're you to embarrassed to write " ******" is that what you were referring to? Nope. I'm not a racist.

Nope. I'll write ******. I'll also write dickhead, douche, retard, prick and loser. But....describing you all day ain't so much fun.

You are not a racist? Then why are you telling us that you discussing domestic violence with a black guy is an accomplishment?

Bush92 never said any such thing to people who would clean his clock. He is stupid, but he learned that lesson long ago.
What lesson are you referring to? Oh you mean fights I've been in with Black guys. Yeah, I've had a few. Won most, lost some. What's your point racist.

Says who?

I do.

Prove it.

Nope. I'll write ******. I'll also write dickhead, douche, retard, prick and loser. But....describing you all day ain't so much fun.

You are not a racist? Then why are you telling us that you discussing domestic violence with a black guy is an accomplishment?
No, it's an accomplishment to a liberal. It's just another day to me.

What lesson are you referring to? Oh you mean fights I've been in with Black guys. Yeah, I've had a few. Won most, lost some. What's your point racist.

Nah, you turned around and presented. We know your type, son.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

Because one's frustration at being utterly stupid (and many posters I've encountered here are indeed stupid) manifests itself into anger towards those who dare to point out that they are stupid.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

Because one's frustration at being utterly stupid (and many posters I've encountered here are indeed stupid) manifests itself into anger towards those who dare to point out that they are stupid.

Name names. Who do you think is stupid?

By the way...are you occupying a spot on the list?

You don't know my type Snarky. My type does not frequent gay bars.

Ha! Like you've ever been around all the posters all the time....

And you have? I wouldn't want to meet 95% of the people on here in person. Wait! Actually, I have met many like them in the past and it's why I'm a liberal.
You have met many in the past? Oh, I get it now,...so how much did you used to charge by the hour?

More than you could ever afford.
I think I could afford the $20 and crack rock.

No, no, no, your offering up to guys you thought you could intimidate and got spun around.

See, your nonsense is not tolerated. Now speak to the OP.

Why are you so angry the world is changing and you can't do a thing about it.

No, no, no, your offering up to guys you thought you could intimidate and got spun around.

Why are you so angry the world is changing and you can't do a thing aboutim it.
I'm not angry Jake Snarky. But the most of the venom comes from the loony left.

Why are you so angry the world is changing and you can't do a thing about it.[/QUOTE]

I think that is the main reason he far right on here is angry. They see that they are losing control and losing the long term war, and they are upset. They may still win a few battles, but the war may be already lost for the GOP. Thy can only leave their collective heads in the sand for so long...

Forum List

Back