Why stop at free college?

lets see, if they have illegals in the class they have to slow down so an interpreter can translate......

That is not how it usually works.
sorry, but around here thats exactly what happens. No special class for illegals. they sit in the same class as the Americans. And they do take up additional time that could be spent teaching the human children instead.

12715610_1036613986381712_8280331655564128528_n.jpg
Good god...what a horrible view of our world

If you can't afford a decent standard of living....your problem loser

In the richest country in the world

If that's what you believe, then why should government pay for anyone to go to college? Isn't it "their problem?"

It is something that benefits society....you might even say it helps the General Welfare

Free shit doesn't help the general welfare.

Once again, what is your perception of my financial situation and the status of my kids? I'd like to know who you believe you are communicating with.

Please explain to me exactly why you believe I actually give a rat's ass as to your financial situation? I'm not begging you for any of your money.

View attachment 64158

Well, my friend, you have claimed that I am begging for others to pay for my kids' education. That led me to believe that you think I'm unable to do so. So....I asked what you believed my financial situation to be. It's simple.

It seems as though you don't want to pursue that line of discussion further. Maybe you'll refrain from making retarded comments like that in future.

As long as you continue to preach that someone should foot the bill for someone else for a college education, healthcare, or anything else, I will continue to accuse you of begging. Suck it up.
But wait....there's more

Someone is footing the bill for police, fire protection, roads, clean water, safe food and drugs

We are indeed a nation of freeloaders

I pay local taxes for those functions, which I avail myself of on a regular basis. Sending someone else's kids to free who do not merit such consideration is what I do not support.
Government is still government regardless of local, state or federal

I love teasing you lass. Because you totally flip on issues if were talking about the military.

I'm a Navy brat, I know the struggles and sacrifices families go through so yeah I'll stand for them every time. Here is a thought, want a college education get off your ass, enlist and earn one. How's that?

Oh yeah? Hey what's your feeling about gov workers and the benefits they earn? . Say teachers???

Overpaid and incompetent.

Thank you for that uniformed opinion!

When was the last decade you were in a school for more than a student program?
I've had kids in school, and I see what the schools teach: nothing.

You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Please explain to me exactly why you believe I actually give a rat's ass as to your financial situation? I'm not begging you for any of your money.

View attachment 64158

Well, my friend, you have claimed that I am begging for others to pay for my kids' education. That led me to believe that you think I'm unable to do so. So....I asked what you believed my financial situation to be. It's simple.

It seems as though you don't want to pursue that line of discussion further. Maybe you'll refrain from making retarded comments like that in future.

As long as you continue to preach that someone should foot the bill for someone else for a college education, healthcare, or anything else, I will continue to accuse you of begging. Suck it up.
But wait....there's more

Someone is footing the bill for police, fire protection, roads, clean water, safe food and drugs

I pay local taxes for those functions, which I avail myself of on a regular basis. Sending someone else's kids to free who do not merit such consideration is what I do not support.

And its still shitty....just less so on a more local level.

If that's what you believe, then why should government pay for anyone to go to college? Isn't it "their problem?"

It is something that benefits society....you might even say it helps the General Welfare

Of course it does

We are not Calcutta
We are the wealthiest nation on earth

We help those who need helping

But wait....there's more

Not really

Local government can be much more corrupt than federal

But wait....there's more

Not really

True too.

lets see, if they have illegals in the class they have to slow down so an interpreter can translate......

sorry, but around here thats [sic] exactly what happens. No special class for illegals. they sit in the same class as the Americans.....

You are not talking about "illegals" or "Americans." You are talking about non-native speakers of English, often referred to as ELLs. Most school districts do not have "interpreters" in each class. Instead, they have teachers who are trained in SEI.

You have no idea what I'm talking about, of course.

sorry, but around here thats [sic] exactly what happens. No special class for illegals. they sit in the same class as the Americans.....

You are not talking about "illegals" or "Americans." You are talking about non-native speakers of English, often referred to as ELLs. Most school districts do not have "interpreters" in each class. Instead, they have teachers who are trained in SEI.

I know exactly what you are talking about and it slows down the class, and those that dont speak english are here illegally.
But Im sure you had children that went through the Maryland Schools.
and yes, some of the classes here have interpreters, a total waste of money.

I'm a Navy brat, I know the struggles and sacrifices families go through so yeah I'll stand for them every time. Here is a thought, want a college education get off your ass, enlist and earn one. How's that?

Oh yeah? Hey what's your feeling about gov workers and the benefits they earn? . Say teachers???

Overpaid and incompetent.

Thank you for that uniformed opinion!

When was the last decade you were in a school for more than a student program?
I've had kids in school, and I see what the schools teach: nothing.

You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Of course I do. All the latest studies prove it.

Of course it does

We are not Calcutta

You mean you force others to help people who you deem to need help.

But wait....there's more

Not really

No one feels the affects of it as much as when the federal government is corrupt because a small town doesn't govern the entire society at once.

Of course it does

We are not Calcutta

Yea....that's how it works

But wait....there's more

Not really

No one feels the affects of it as much as when the federal government is corrupt because a small town doesn't govern the entire society at once.

Small town corruption is so much easier. Nepotism, graft, kickbacks and nobody is watching

those that dont speak english [sic] are here illegally.

Holy shit, you are an illogical buffoon.

Of course it does

We are not Calcutta

Yea....that's how it works

You realize, of course, that you're a fucking Nazi.

Not really

Small town corruption is so much easier. Nepotism, graft, kickbacks and nobody is watching

Since you despise democratic government so much, why do you keep asking for more of it?

Forum List

Back