Why the American People Like President Trump

There is a minority that worship the ground Trump walks on. Despite the fact that the economy continues to grow at the same trajectory Trump inherited, a majority of Americans do not like Donald Trump.
Quit all this alternative fact bullshit and try living in reality
Thank you.
Don't be bossy-that's why people hate Democrats.

I am not a Dem. I am a centralist Independent.
I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump. I don't vote for someone I don't trust based on their factual history. Trump and Clinton were the two sleaziest characters to ever run for president at one time. Both are in the same class as Bill Clinton and Nixon. I also shun the concept of ideologies. I'd rather be a pragmatic thinker, instead of a goose-stepper to an ideology.
Just because I have almost zero respect for Trump, it doesn't make me a liberal Trump is not doing well with Independents for good reasons.
I prefer Schultz-but if he doesn't run, Trump is still better than the mob in the debates.

I voted for him because he wasn't a politician.

It was the best vote I ever cast. He'll win in 2020. People love a good economy, jobs all across the country and UE the lowest its been in 50 years.

He'll be elected because people are smarter than all the lefty loons out there.

The American people don't like Trump...by a lot. Republicans like Trump to a sycophantic level, but the rest of the country, and world, think he's a moron.
He will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.
Well tell him we need more clerks working on travel pay benefits for veterans. I have been waiting almost a month for what used to take three days under Oblama...
So tell me what did Obama specifically do?
Wrong thread Dude...:dontfeedmod:
Just as I thought.

He will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.
Well tell him we need more clerks working on travel pay benefits for veterans. I have been waiting almost a month for what used to take three days under Oblama...
So tell me what did Obama specifically do?
Wrong thread Dude...:dontfeedmod:

Um you brought up Obama. So now it's the right thread. Answer the fucking question or admit Obozo didn't do a damn thing to help the economy other than stand in the fucking way like the Oreo he was.
He gave the orders that made Osama Bin Ladin get shot in the face and dumped in the ocean. Bush and Cheney couldn't get it done. Obama got the job done.
If it wasn't for the Intel Bush got, Obama wouldn't been able to give that order he waned 6 months to give. He didn't really want to kill his Muslim brother.

homelessness started two years ago------
Trump is FROM NEW YORK CITY------
not so long ago------well---actually LONG LONG AGO ---as a young woman, I traveled into NEW YORK CITY-----like circa
1970. I hit the mid town bus terminal at about 11 PM-------and had to step over hundreds of homeless occupying the floors of the building-----WHERE HAS HE BEEN?

not so long ago------well---actually LONG LONG AGO ---as a young woman, I traveled into NEW YORK CITY-----like circa
1970. I hit the mid town bus terminal at about 11 PM-------and had to step over hundreds of homeless occupying the floors of the building-----WHERE HAS HE BEEN?
Some elderly folks have a hard time with memory...

View attachment 267273
There is a minority that worship the ground Trump walks on. Despite the fact that the economy continues to grow at the same trajectory Trump inherited, a majority of Americans do not like Donald Trump.
Thank you.

It took Obama 8 years to get unemployment down to what it was a year before Bush left office.

Only Donald John Trump took it lower, way lower. To record levels not seen in decades. And he did it within months of taking office, not almost a decade, like it took Obozo.

Obama inherited the largest downturn since the Great Recession. I agree it took Obama a little too long to get it right.
The fact is, Trump's new jobs and unemployment rates are a continuation of the Obama trajectory.
View attachment 267260
View attachment 267261

Enough said. Trump inherited a growing economy and Trump didn't change any growth trajectory. That is reality
By the way, here is a chart of yearly deficits.
Is the U.S. Budget Deficit Really That Bad?
Please note how much debt Trump has accumulated in an inherited growing economy. Now, please find another president throughout history who ever did that? And the effect on as the trajectory shows. the economic change was minimal after more than $2 trillion was added to the National Debt.
Usually, big deficits do not accompany a growing economy and Trump's did nothing dramatic to the economy, as facts clearly show.

What did Obama do?

Tarp Bush Jr

Stimulus copied off Bush Jr and the unemployment went up

Auto bailout copied off Bush Jr

Wall Street: Janet Yellen

Tax cuts: Copied off Bush Jr

Obama was anti fracking, anti drilling anti pipeline, Obama was anti jobs see him try to prevent 1,000s of jobs in South Carolina, Obama was anti bussiness see his 4,000 plus new rules and regulations.

The job creators was the red States governors during obamas term all he did was slow the recovery down with Obama care no one wanted to spend money with such a anti bussiness president .

TAKE THAT BACK !!!!!!!! I is elderly----like hellcat and trumpster

View attachment 267273
Thank you.

It took Obama 8 years to get unemployment down to what it was a year before Bush left office.

Only Donald John Trump took it lower, way lower. To record levels not seen in decades. And he did it within months of taking office, not almost a decade, like it took Obozo.

Obama inherited the largest downturn since the Great Recession. I agree it took Obama a little too long to get it right.
The fact is, Trump's new jobs and unemployment rates are a continuation of the Obama trajectory.
View attachment 267260
View attachment 267261

Enough said. Trump inherited a growing economy and Trump didn't change any growth trajectory. That is reality
Please note how much debt Trump has accumulated in an inherited growing economy. Now, please find another president throughout history who ever did that? And the effect on as the trajectory shows. the economic change was minimal after more than $2 trillion was added to the National Debt.
Usually, big deficits do not accompany a growing economy and Trump's did nothing dramatic to the economy, as facts clearly show.

What did Obama do?

Tarp Bush Jr

Obama was anti fracking, anti drilling anti pipeline, Obama was anti jobs see him try to prevent 1,000s of jobs in South Carolina, Obama was anti bussiness see his 4,000 plus new rules and regulations.

The job creators was the red States governors during obamas term all he did was slow the recovery down with Obama care no one wanted to spend money with such a anti bussiness president .
So you are trying to say that Oblama handed Trumpet an economy that was in the same state that Boosh left Oblama?

Some folks get to grow old on two legs and a cognitive mind, my Ma in law is now a flight risk because she believes she has monies in a bank that doesn't exist and she wants to go there...She also stands on the porch yelling for help to go(she is 90). Trump is either over stressed or just doesn't have the ability to reason with reality.

View attachment 267273
Thank you.

View attachment 267260
View attachment 267261

What did Obama do?

Tarp Bush Jr

So you are trying to say that Oblama handed Trumpet an economy that was in the same state that Boosh let Oblama?

it is always difficult to KNOW where things started and WHOM TO OBLAME

Some folks get to grow old on two legs and a cognitive mind, my Ma in law is now a flight risk because she believes she has monies in a bank that doesn't exist and she wants to go there...She also stands on the porch yelling for help to go(she is 90). Trump is either over stressed or just doesn't have the ability to reason with reality.

my mom is 99. I was born when she was 28------I was seven when she was
35. Some members of the family say that she is bitchy because of OLD AGE-----but I am old----and still have a very good memory------she was the same bitchy at 35 as she is at 99. As Judge Judy likes to say---BEAUTY FADS, BUT BITCHY NEVER GOES AWAY

View attachment 267273
Thank you.

View attachment 267260
View attachment 267261

What did Obama do?

Tarp Bush Jr

So you are trying to say that Oblama handed Trumpet an economy that was in the same state that Boosh let Oblama?

Well it is impossible to control every detail in an economy by a govt. that claims it doesn't control the economy yet takes credit for when it is good and gets the rotten tomatoes when it is bad, and then tries to lay blame.....

View attachment 267273
Thank you.

View attachment 267260
View attachment 267261

What did Obama do?

Tarp Bush Jr

So you are trying to say that Oblama handed Trumpet an economy that was in the same state that Boosh left Oblama?

That's what Bill handed Bush Jr a economy going south and all Obama did was continue Bush Jr policy's and added his own that slowed it down.

View attachment 267273

View attachment 267260
View attachment 267261

What did Obama do?

Tarp Bush Jr

Well it is impossible to control every detail in an economy by a govt. that claims it doesn't control the economy yet takes credit for when it is good and gets the rotten tomatoes when it is bad, and then tries to lay blame.....

somehow-----it is the ECONOMY that makes the name of the president--no
matter whom or what is to OBLAME

I didn’t vote for him, but he is my President. Period.

With that being said, instead of allowing the economic numbers to speak for him, he chooses to make almost every speech a vitriolic philippic. The majority of his tweets are captious and splenetic. A person that confident with a strong economy has every reason to be laconic. Instead, he treats the Presidency like a shock jock on a morning show. He relishes in excoriating those he disagrees with.

What he should be doing is leading by example and be above the puerile mudslinging that goes on in Washington. I want him to succeed because I believe in the institution regardless of who occupies the WH. I want our country to be the best it could be, but this is NOT the way to go about it.

They like him because he's not a politician "who is not afraid to say what we're all thinking."
"The man loves America!"
"I like the guy because he tells it like it is."
"He's a little off the wall, but that's just because he's Trump."
on and on and on...!

:woohoo:

he is a pig, a con artist, a liar, a cheater and a dirt bag.

I am an American citizen and I think he is vile, loathsome and deplorable.

They like him because he's not a politician "who is not afraid to say what we're all thinking."
"The man loves America!"
"I like the guy because he tells it like it is."
"He's a little off the wall, but that's just because he's Trump."
on and on and on...!

:woohoo:

Why do you say "the American People"? I'm part of "the American People" and I can't stand the little slut.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back