Why the American People Like President Trump

The American people don't like Trump...by a lot. Republicans like Trump to a sycophantic level, but the rest of the country, and world, think he's a moron.
He will be YOUR president till 2024. Get over it.
Well tell him we need more clerks working on travel pay benefits for veterans. I have been waiting almost a month for what used to take three days under Oblama...
So tell me what did Obama specifically do?
Wrong thread Dude...:dontfeedmod:

The American people don't like Trump...by a lot. Republicans like Trump to a sycophantic level, but the rest of the country, and world, think he's a moron.
Well tell him we need more clerks working on travel pay benefits for veterans. I have been waiting almost a month for what used to take three days under Oblama...
Sorry for your inconvenience, Moonie. I truly am on your side, but the Democrats didn't fund an emergency border situation as requested, so President Trump had to look for a fast fix, and the services complied by finding money to help out with what needed to be done. Hope your check goes out in the mail soon. Prayers up.
I don't volunteer anything you learn that in the military. But I am glad that Trump can tell lies and still be regarded as a Reaganist saint.

Um you brought up Obama. So now it's the right thread. Answer the fucking question or admit Obozo didn't do a damn thing to help the economy other than stand in the fucking way like the Oreo he was.

Um you brought up Obama. So now it's the right thread. Answer the fucking question or admit Obozo didn't do a damn thing to help the economy other than stand in the fucking way like the Oreo he was.
:offtopic:

He's a politician now and he sucks at it.
That's a good sophists' or adversarial vantage point, occupied, and I'll respect it considering your feelings. However, if you saw the video there were at least two men who said they were aware he wasn't a politician but liked him for other reasons--one because he liked Trump for saying what he thought, and another saying he liked Trump because he tells it like it is. (or was that the other video I saw today?) Well, not sure, But I know guys like leaders to say what they think and why they think it, sometimes. These are American voters, and they're not particularly sophists on a chatline, but mom and pops on the street someone sticks a mike up to their mouth and tells them to say something. Or whatever. :dunno:
Trump says what he thinks people want to hear, the very definition of a politician. A good politician knows when to cut the shit, Trump absolutely sucks at that. Cutting shit is not in his skill set.

:offtopic:

Answer the fucking question. You brought him up.

Trump is Elvis. My sister was a stalinist her whole life until 2016.....she's is AWE of the man...says "he knows everybody, knows what to do, and when to do it". I was floored...wondered if an alien had inhabited her soul. But it turns out she was serious and rooting even harder for him during the phony Rat Hoax. She's had her fill of broken promises, lies disguised as vision, all the wasted trillion$ which bought nothing. Damn proud of her for coming around like millions of other sickened Obama voters did.

Last edited:
He's a politician now and he sucks at it.
That's a good sophists' or adversarial vantage point, occupied, and I'll respect it considering your feelings. However, if you saw the video there were at least two men who said they were aware he wasn't a politician but liked him for other reasons--one because he liked Trump for saying what he thought, and another saying he liked Trump because he tells it like it is. (or was that the other video I saw today?) Well, not sure, But I know guys like leaders to say what they think and why they think it, sometimes. These are American voters, and they're not particularly sophists on a chatline, but mom and pops on the street someone sticks a mike up to their mouth and tells them to say something. Or whatever. :dunno:
Trump says what he thinks people want to hear, the very definition of a politician. A good politician knows when to cut the shit, Trump absolutely sucks at that. Cutting shit is not in his skill set.
Au, contraire, mon amie! I don't think he's said all that much stuff that anything but annoys Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff (if he isn't in jail yet), Smaxine Waters, and Jerry Nadler and 200 other congress critters. In fact, this entire discussion likely would annoy any of the above-mentioned Democrats all the way to the Psychiatrist's office to help cure their TDS. <giggle>

Good night, everyone. Prayers up for world peace and prosperity to all around the globe so they will want to have peace while good times are about. :huddle:

He gave the orders that made Osama Bin Ladin get shot in the face and dumped in the ocean. Bush and Cheney couldn't get it done. Obama got the job done.

He's never been my President, but he doesn't want to be. He wants to be President of his adoring sycophants only.
Ya gotta admit, Mr. Seawytch, President Trump is in the proverbial Fish Bowl as POTUSes always are.

marcopardun3.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about? And not a Mr.

There is a minority that worship the ground Trump walks on. Despite the fact that the economy continues to grow at the same trajectory Trump inherited, a majority of Americans do not like Donald Trump.
Quit all this alternative fact bullshit and try living in reality
Thank you.
Don't be bossy-that's why people hate Democrats.

I am not a Dem. I am a centralist Independent.
I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump. I don't vote for someone I don't trust based on their factual history. Trump and Clinton were the two sleaziest characters to ever run for president at one time. Both are in the same class as Bill Clinton and Nixon. I also shun the concept of ideologies. I'd rather be a pragmatic thinker, instead of a goose-stepper to an ideology.
Just because I have almost zero respect for Trump, it doesn't make me a liberal Trump is not doing well with Independents for good reasons.

He's never been my President, but he doesn't want to be. He wants to be President of his adoring sycophants only.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

LMAO!!! Yes, he IS YOUR President.

job creation.png
There is a minority that worship the ground Trump walks on. Despite the fact that the economy continues to grow at the same trajectory Trump inherited, a majority of Americans do not like Donald Trump.
Quit all this alternative fact bullshit and try living in reality
Thank you.

It took Obama 8 years to get unemployment down to what it was a year before Bush left office.

Only Donald John Trump took it lower, way lower. To record levels not seen in decades. And he did it within months of taking office, not almost a decade, like it took Obozo.

Obama inherited the largest downturn since the Great Recession. I agree it took Obama a little too long to get it right.
The fact is, Trump's new jobs and unemployment rates are a continuation of the Obama trajectory.
View attachment 267260
obama trump.png

Enough said. Trump inherited a growing economy and Trump didn't change any growth trajectory. That is reality
By the way, here is a chart of yearly deficits.
Is the U.S. Budget Deficit Really That Bad?
Please note how much debt Trump has accumulated in an inherited growing economy. Now, please find another president throughout history who ever did that? And the effect on as the trajectory shows. the economic change was minimal after more than $2 trillion was added to the National Debt.
Usually, big deficits do not accompany a growing economy and Trump's did nothing dramatic to the economy, as facts clearly show.

Last edited:
They like him because he's not a politician "who is not afraid to say what we're all thinking."
"The man loves America!"
"I like the guy because he tells it like it is."
"He's a little off the wall, but that's just because he's Trump."
on and on and on...!

:woohoo:

The minority that represent what's wrong with the US likes him.

New medicine...
They like him because he's not a politician "who is not afraid to say what we're all thinking."
"The man loves America!"
on and on and on...!

The alleged minority you are speaking of has doubled in size since Trump became President. He's been a winner for the market, for business, and he toned down North Korea to stopping their nuclear program in exchange for opportunities. Who'd a thunk it. My first memory of my Dad was at the age of 4 when he came home after the Korean war full of shrapnel from the fray. Apparently, I was too young to remember when he shipped out, but I do remember the day he got back. My older cousin, Linda, bit this decorated war hero and earned herself a long time standing int he corner in Grandma's house. lol! Shortly after his homecoming, we moved to the country, where he taught high school math and coached the football team in Klein, Texas. Those were the days.

The video has stuff about real people talking about building the wall ^

About halting terrorists crossing the border illegally, people are liking what he says. "The radicals who infiltrate could be a problem," says one politically incorrect regular guy.

"Donald Trump says what he thinks, and he's going to make America like it was when I was a little boy" (in the 1940s), says an older man.

These are our neighbors, some coarse, some smooth, guys, gals, everybody's here. Well a pretty good cross section of what you might here in the local diner where folks get good food at a good price.

Hope you enjoy the video, the people got it right about President Trump. One guy insisted on calling him
"THE DONALD." It'll make you feel good about being an American. Yeppers! :laugh:

New medicine...
"The man loves America!"
on and on and on...!

The alleged minority you are speaking of has doubled in size since Trump became President. He's been a winner for the market, for business, and he toned down North Korea to stopping their nuclear program in exchange for opportunities. Who'd a thunk it. My first memory of my Dad was at the age of 4 when he came home after the Korean war full of shrapnel from the fray. Apparently, I was too young to remember when he shipped out, but I do remember the day he got back. My older cousin, Linda, bit this decorated war hero and earned herself a long time standing int he corner in Grandma's house. lol! Shortly after his homecoming, we moved to the country, where he taught high school math and coached the football team in Klein, Texas. Those were the days.

The “minority” has doubled?
Do you have facts to back that statement up?

Forum List

Back