Why the anger

You sooper dumbass. It is a well known fact the bush admin controlled the info regarding wmd and it is so commonly known that only the most ignorant of fuckwads would actually contest it. If I was dumb enough I would have posted links but I'm smart enough to know you're a dishonest **** so why waste the time?

Also pay attention to dialogue.....it is comparing bush to obushama so your sooper insightful comment on nepotism was a fucking waste. Much like your existence.

No, no....Immie was being specific about commenting on Jr. Wow....you really are dumb enough. :eusa_whistle:

I have not been paying any attention to the BS between you and Curvelight. I have no idea what is going on between you, but yes, I was commenting on Bush and only Bush.

Immie

The dialogue is bigger than Immie.

No, no....Immie was being specific about commenting on Jr. Wow....you really are dumb enough. :eusa_whistle:

I have not been paying any attention to the BS between you and Curvelight. I have no idea what is going on between you, but yes, I was commenting on Bush and only Bush.

Immie

The dialogue is bigger than Immie.

You lying rat twat, NO dialog that includes you is ever "big." Your participation minimizes everything.

It is putting words in my mouth you dumbass because I never said I can't provide evidence. What was mysterious about:

Do you think I'm dumb enough to waste time posting links for your bitch ass?

twistedtwat PussyPuddle has no honor, no dignity, no use for honesty and is a flaming coward. When the ball-less scumbag pretends that he is simply refusing to waste time what he's actually saying is that 'yes, in fact, he has no ability to prove-up the dishonest bullshit things he has been called-on.'

You're the stoopid Snitch Bitch that claimed the Bush admin didn't control the info on wmd. How fucking retawwwrded do you have to be or is it a Liability just to be you?

Rodent anus sucker, twistedtwat, PussyPuddle, you ball-less cowardly lying scumbag:

The Bush Administration clearly did NOT control the information. You making the claim is almost proof enough that the claim is false.

But just to highlight your ceaseless dishonesty, shit-for-brains, try to explain how it was that the PRIOR President had come to the SAME conclusion before the election of President Bush, you imbecile.

But of course, utter pussy that you are, you will merely duck that one AGAIN. You have no redeeming qualities. You are the complete lowlife cowardly shithead rat anus pussypuddle.

twistedtwat PussyPuddle has no honor, no dignity, no use for honesty and is a flaming coward. When the ball-less scumbag pretends that he is simply refusing to waste time what he's actually saying is that 'yes, in fact, he has no ability to prove-up the dishonest bullshit things he has been called-on.'

You're the stoopid Snitch Bitch that claimed the Bush admin didn't control the info on wmd. How fucking retawwwrded do you have to be or is it a Liability just to be you?

Rodent anus sucker, twistedtwat, PussyPuddle, you ball-less cowardly lying scumbag:

The Bush Administration clearly did NOT control the information. You making the claim is almost proof enough that the claim is false.

But just to highlight your ceaseless dishonesty, shit-for-brains, try to explain how it was that the PRIOR President had come to the SAME conclusion before the election of President Bush, you imbecile.

But of course, utter pussy that you are, you will merely duck that one AGAIN. You have no redeeming qualities. You are the complete lowlife cowardly shithead rat anus pussypuddle.

Awww.....the Snitch Bitch is whining as always and his response will prove that is all he knows how to do.....

Awww.....the Snitch Bitch is whining as always and his response will prove that is all he knows how to do.....

Hey PussyPuddle Lying Shit, don't you realize by now that none of your deliberate distortions work?

Exposing your lies isn't whining and nobody who reads your lies ever buys the bullshit you spew, pussy.

You will never get me to stop exposing your lies, you dick-less sodomizer of syphilitic rats, no matter how often you offer up that silly claim. It really is a compulsion with you, you skanky bitch. You just cannot stop lying.

But, guess what? I will go on exposing your dishonesty as often as I see you spew your endless litany of lies, pussypuddle! And it is truly my pleasure to do so!

No need to thank me!

Hey PussyPuddle Lying Shit, don't you realize by now that none of your deliberate distortions work?

Exposing your lies isn't whining and nobody who reads your lies ever buys the bullshit you spew, pussy.

You will never get me to stop exposing your lies, you dick-less sodomizer of syphilitic rats, no matter how often you offer up that silly claim. It really is a compulsion with you, you skanky bitch. You just cannot stop lying.

But, guess what? I will go on exposing your dishonesty as often as I see you spew your endless litany of lies, pussypuddle! And it is truly my pleasure to do so!

No need to thank me!

Awww.....the Snitch Bitch is whining as always and his response will prove that is all he knows how to do....

(And stoopid enough to reference an op-ed piece from Rove....lol)

May as well just move this to the flame zone. Anything of worth we might have had from this discussion is long lost.

No need to thank me!

Awww.....the Snitch Bitch is whining as always and his response will prove that is all he knows how to do....

(And stoopid enough to reference an op-ed piece from Rove....lol)
Even when his fraudulence is exposed, PussyPuddle is unable to stop himself. His compulsion to lie is just overwhelming. He is a zero-credibility compulsive liar.

Now back to the actual topic.

People are "angry" with President Bush because the liberal Democrats in Congress, including the deceased puke, Ted Kennedy, lied in an orchestrated campaign unprecedented in American history.

PussyPuddle attempts (in his feeble and always ineffectual way) to denigrate what Mr. Rove had to say (linked in my earlier post) ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704518904575365793062101552.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLTopStories ), but Mr. Rove (unlike PussyPuddle) has credibility, so the PussyPuddle carping moaning whining and crying has no effect.

Recap: aided by the dishonest liberal press, the filthy Democrats in Congress convinced a large percentage of the misled American public into thinking that the President had lied to get us to go to war. Once they believed that, it is certainly hard to imagine them reacting with anything but anger.

The current mistake in the Oval Office ran largely on a campaign of dishonesty, similarly orchestrated with the active assistance of the formerly neutral press and massively supported by the prior belief that President Bush had committed the most foul crimes as President. Now, that tragic mistake serving as President is actively dismantling the Constitutional limitations that heretofore had been the hallmark of our Republic. Yes, that collectively angers me and many other people who see this shit for what it is.

REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

Under the new health care bill - did you know that all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax? The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 (presumably after Obama’s re-election). You can thank Nancy, Harry and Barack and your local Democrat Congressman for this one. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Is this Hope & Change great or what? Does this stuff makes your November and 2012 votes more important?
Oh, you weren't aware this was in the Obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for huge bills they’ve never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.

Just something hidden in the Obamacare bill that the majority of Americans where against!!! The people will remember this on Nov 2 2010 and in the 2012 election!!!

Just wait and see how angry Americans will be if they pull this lame duck congressional shit they are planning after the Dems lose in the Nov 2nd election. The people will burn DC down!!!!

Now you're starting to really embarrass yourself. This is all you can find to argue about?? The man is referred to as Jack, whether you like it or not.

And you have already surpassed me in the world of embarrassment.

I don't think so. The person that would surpass you in this capacity hasn't been born. Idiot.

Between you and me your beaten just like the POS in the white house.

bigrebnc1775 clearly on this link and others lies as readily as he pees, when he squats.

Evidence is always given, he pretends it is not, then accuses everybody of lying.

He does not understand that everyone, including those on his side, are laughing at him.

As I said you are the only one that is trying his little piss ant sized brain to point out that I am lying. Now why is that fuck face?

We all know you are a troll, bigrebnc1775. Anybody who goes to your site will find it. At least two of us copied it straight from the site and posted it. Info was posted from other sites that demonstrated you were wrong.

You are a liar before God and man.

I will out you every time you do it.

Who are the WE point them out.

May as well just move this to the flame zone. Anything of worth we might have had from this discussion is long lost.

What else you wanna whine about?

Haven't whined about anything to begin with. Making a statement of fact.

Yes you are whining and your opinion there is no hope for convo is not a statement of fact. Are you really surprised about the flaming? First, this is USMB, second, you started a thread asking people to justify their hate.....then are dismayed at the flaming. Your sanctimonious soap box time is over.

Try to pay attention you smelly rancid fucking ****. Gerald ford did not have a son named Jack because his given name was John. Do you understand the diff between given names and nicknames you dumbass cocksucking backwards redneck ass sucking ****?

Look, I told you to stop talking to me the way you talk to your Mom and probably your wife. I know it's hard because you're so angry. You know you're wrong and it kills you. Yes, John was his given name but he has always gone by Jack. So get bent, idiot. You're wrong, I'm right. Deal with it.

Probably calls his spawn those names, also.

Yes, that's probably true.

seriously, you guys need to find a healthy release for this anger.

What are you, his Uncle??? Stop saying, "you guys". There is only one person on here that is behaving abominably. Please address your remarks that way.

Forum List

Back