Why the Constituion is important and what it does

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have proof he didn't serve, right?

What are you taking about? I said no such thing... Jake alleges andaronjim was dishonorably discharged. I said "That's a pretty serious charge... you have proof, right?"
Not your business, bub. Jim acted out wrongly, caught a boot in the mouth, and is crying, as are you.

So, again, you're full of shit. Alleging someone has been dishonorably discharged from the military when you have zero proof is a dick move.. dick.
So says Mr. Shit. Not your business, bub. No vet should ever play the 'vet card' without thinking he, or a defender like you, don't get bazookaed. Andaronjim is no patriot at all.

View attachment 110975
Come on Jake, I just asked you a yes or no question and you couldn't bring yourself to answer it. There was an Assuie who had said he had see atrocities while he was in the Viet Nam war where women and children were raped. He got pretty graphic about it, and I asked him if he participated in such actions, and he deferred from answer it, so I assumed that he did those bad things. After a while he finally came clean that he didn't do any of that, so I asked him did he turn in those how committed the crimes against humanity, which he said he didn't. He was a traitor for not turning in those criminals who were supposed to be out there protecting the women and children. Are you like that Jake?
What you ask is not important at all, is it. You are not authority, have trouble communicating, and then make outrageous statements.

So back to square one, bazooka boy: do you agree with Patrick Henry's statement?

How can anyone serve this country then vote for someone who wants to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM IT" with redistribution of wealth(Communism)? Maybe he did serve but then it would make Jake a "TRAITOR". Are you a traitor Jake? Just yes or no, nothing more.
I listed several examples of pseudocons who want to transform our Constitution.

Trump, for one, for wanting to jail or remove the citizenship of those exercising free speech. Those who want to change the Constitution to deny First Amendment protections to Muslims. Those who want to change the Constitution to take away the citizenship of Americans born in this country. So forth, and so on.

So don't even think about pointing out the splinter in others' eyes when you pseudocons have huge BEAMS in your own.

Nice try.

Speaking of wealth distribution, I have lost count of the number of pseudocons who scream like welfare queens when I talk about eliminating tax expenditures.
You do realize that the Constitution is to protect US citizens? If you are here to do US harm and not of this country then you do not get the same protections? Geez, don't they teach you this is public schools anymore? Nope, just how to put a condom on a cucumber and how great communism is.
Here's the thing retard. You and the other retard believe every Muslim is here to do us harm.

You are as wrong as wrong can be. You are EXACTLY why we need the First Amendment. We need to be protected from fuckwads like YOU and the other tards.

YOU are the danger.

Got it straight now, tard?

Ahh... there's the devout Christian we know and so love.
That's right. I know that not all Muslims are out to kill me, pants shitter.

I have no fear. That's what happens when you walk upright like a man who trusts God and that good conquers evil like you.
I just love a liberal who struts around using religion as a tool to try to brow beat us about the religion of peace. Just a list of some events that people had no fear that some Muslim wasn't out there trying to kill them.

Islamic Attacks on America
People killed by radical Muslims on 9/11: 2,996
Muslim-Americans killed "in revenge": 1

What are you taking about? I said no such thing... Jake alleges andaronjim was dishonorably discharged. I said "That's a pretty serious charge... you have proof, right?"
Not your business, bub. Jim acted out wrongly, caught a boot in the mouth, and is crying, as are you.

So, again, you're full of shit. Alleging someone has been dishonorably discharged from the military when you have zero proof is a dick move.. dick.
So says Mr. Shit. Not your business, bub. No vet should ever play the 'vet card' without thinking he, or a defender like you, don't get bazookaed. Andaronjim is no patriot at all.

View attachment 110975
Come on Jake, I just asked you a yes or no question and you couldn't bring yourself to answer it. There was an Assuie who had said he had see atrocities while he was in the Viet Nam war where women and children were raped. He got pretty graphic about it, and I asked him if he participated in such actions, and he deferred from answer it, so I assumed that he did those bad things. After a while he finally came clean that he didn't do any of that, so I asked him did he turn in those how committed the crimes against humanity, which he said he didn't. He was a traitor for not turning in those criminals who were supposed to be out there protecting the women and children. Are you like that Jake?
What you ask is not important at all, is it. You are not authority, have trouble communicating, and then make outrageous statements.

So back to square one, bazooka boy: do you agree with Patrick Henry's statement?
Do you have something to hide Jake, just a simple yes or no would do? Do you have something to hide? Hmm?

Trump, for one, for wanting to jail or remove the citizenship of those exercising free speech. Those who want to change the Constitution to deny First Amendment protections to Muslims. Those who want to change the Constitution to take away the citizenship of Americans born in this country. So forth, and so on.

So don't even think about pointing out the splinter in others' eyes when you pseudocons have huge BEAMS in your own.

Nice try.

Speaking of wealth distribution, I have lost count of the number of pseudocons who scream like welfare queens when I talk about eliminating tax expenditures.
You do realize that the Constitution is to protect US citizens? If you are here to do US harm and not of this country then you do not get the same protections? Geez, don't they teach you this is public schools anymore? Nope, just how to put a condom on a cucumber and how great communism is.
Here's the thing retard. You and the other retard believe every Muslim is here to do us harm.

You are as wrong as wrong can be. You are EXACTLY why we need the First Amendment. We need to be protected from fuckwads like YOU and the other tards.

YOU are the danger.

I have no fear. That's what happens when you walk upright like a man who trusts God and that good conquers evil like you.
I just love a liberal who struts around using religion as a tool to try to brow beat us about the religion of peace. Just a list of some events that people had no fear that some Muslim wasn't out there trying to kill them.

Islamic Attacks on America
People killed by radical Muslims on 9/11: 2,996
Muslim-Americans killed "in revenge": 1
One other thing about pointing out that 2,996 people dead on 9/11, there were men, women and children MURDERED by those Muslims. Are you lefties okay with that?

Your refusal to answer means that you disagree with Patrick Henry, jim.

Why?

Your refusal to answer means that you disagree with Patrick Henry, jim. Why?
You Jake are no Patrick Henry. And notice that Jake still hasn't answered yes or no.
Neither are you, I gave you the appropriate answer, and I will say people like you, some who are vets and some who are not, are trying to turn this country in an autocracy led by freeks like Trump. Why?

Many, some vets and some not, are trying to prevent Government from hurting us.

You believe in Big Bad Autocratic Government to catch your nightmares, andaronjim.

This document restrains the President and Congress and the states from hurting people.

Trump is learning that the hard way.

16427456_10156455004402524_1438178937816312658_n.jpg
jake you're the perfect guy to shine the light on the constitution for us.
You finally got something right. :lol:

You can't tell me or Patrick Henry where he is wrong.
I never said I was Patrick Henry or compared myself to him either. Now once again, Jake, Since you voted for Obama twice yet served in the military(who is supposed to protect the constitution) do you consider yourself a TRAITOR?

YES OR NO?

This document restrains the President and Congress and the states from hurting people.

I never said I was Patrick Henry or compared myself to him either. Now once again, Jake, Since you voted for Obama twice yet served in the military(who is supposed to protect the constitution) do you consider yourself a TRAITOR? YES OR NO?
You are such an ineffective troll, are you not? You don't agree with Patrick Henry because you refuse to approve the language. So you want Big Government, which, if does not make you a traitor, does make you stupid. :lol:

I never said I was Patrick Henry or compared myself to him either. Now once again, Jake, Since you voted for Obama twice yet served in the military(who is supposed to protect the constitution) do you consider yourself a TRAITOR? YES OR NO?
You are such an ineffective troll, are you not? You don't agree with Patrick Henry because you refuse to approve the language. So you want Big Government, which, if does not make you a traitor, does make you stupid. :lol:
I didn't vote for Obama twice so I voted against big guberment like you wanted. You approved of the GM take over where the US lost 35 billion dollars on that deal. You approved of the take over of Obamacare where I showed that Gruber called you libtards "Stupid" for voting for them. You approved of the IRS being forced down upon Conservatives who just wanted speak out how bad Obama's dictator policies were shutting down their free speech. Damn Jake, you say I am a troll, yet it seems that you are a traitorous troll who deflects all the time so you can try to be top dog on this web site. I refer once again, to the sociopath behavior that liberals always show.

Trump is trying to reduce the size of government which may mean, Jake that you could lose your free government cheese and you might have to work again.

How can anyone serve this country then vote for someone who wants to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM IT" with redistribution of wealth(Communism)? Maybe he did serve but then it would make Jake a "TRAITOR". Are you a traitor Jake? Just yes or no, nothing more.

Nice try.

YOU are the danger.

I never said they were out to kill you. Why do you obsess over this? Well, that and shitting one's pants.

And give it a rest on the "I'm a Christian thing". You're one of the nastiest, most mean-spirited motherfuckers here.

So you disagreed with TARP and the bank and auto bail outs.

But you like Big Government doniboi, jim. Increasing the military and doing a huge infrastructure overhaul will grow government YUUUGE.

You are not what you say are. I wonder if you are a lefty plant here on the Board.

Nice try.

YOU are the danger.

I never said they were out to kill you. Why do you obsess over this? Well, that and shitting one's pants.

And give it a rest on the "I'm a Christian thing". You're one of the nastiest, mean-spirited motherfuckers here.
Says a dude who can be one of those himself ^^^^

YOU are the danger.

And give it a rest on the "I'm a Christian thing". You're one of the nastiest, mean-spirited motherfuckers here.

Nah... I may poke fun sometimes... but that guy is downright miserable and mean-spirited.

YOU are the danger.

Nah... I may poke fun sometimes... but that guy is downright miserable and mean-spirited.
And you never are? Soggy, your guardian angel is taking notes for the Big Exam Day.

Nice try.

YOU are the danger.

You interjected yourself into a conversation about pseudocons who think all Muslims are out to kill us, dipshit.

So you disagreed with TARP and the bank and auto bail outs.

But you like Big Government doniboi, jim. Increasing the military and doing a huge infrastructure overhaul will grow government YUUUGE.

You are not what you say are. I wonder if you are a lefty plant here on the Board.
The military was cut to almost nothing since Obama was elected by you retards in 2008. Why is it as an EX serviceman you don't seem alarmed at the fundamental transformation of the military into the girl scouts? Once again, In my own opinion, the way you talk, you are no EX serviceman. As for infrastructure spending, if Trump does it, which it needs since Obama didn't spend the 800 billion that was supposed to be for it, the roads and bridges need it, and Trump will fix it(unlike the Liar Obama). You Jake the fake, lie all the time, troll all the time, and are worthless as any other liberal.

The Reason That Shovel Ready Stimulus Didn't Work Is That There Wasn't Any Stimulus
8 years of Obama and this is what you get.

Minnesota's broken bridges, ruined roads: All agree something must be done

6e4bd5c2d4cc4b3e7865d5dff7962852.jpg

And you never are? Soggy, your guardian angel is taking notes for the Big Exam Day.

I am occasionally in response sometimes.. usually its well-deserved. But that one is nasty 24/7. And I have an issue with hypocrites, especially people claiming to be Christian then referring to people as "tards" and "pants shitters".

YOU are the danger.

You interjected yourself into a conversation about pseudocons who think all Muslims are out to kill us, dipshit.

Who said that all Muslims are out to kill us?

See? This is exactly what I am talking about...

"You interjected yourself into a conversation about pseudocons who think all Muslims are out to kill us, dipshit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back