Why the dems love Biden's boorish behavior

What about Obama's lead? How is that going?

Give it a rest you hack. You mad or something?

Do you have comprehensional issues? The post I just wrote, you know, the one you replied to.. It mentioned that Romney HAS a lead.

I didn't say Obama has a lead..

If tomorrow night goes poorly for Obama, this election is legitimately over. Granted, Acorn and the grave yards will pull all kinds of "tricks," but it ends any chance of a legitimate win for Obama.

Any chance you get to be a predictable hack and attack people ONLINE you take it.. Good for you kid.

:eusa_clap:

He was just a distraction from the lies. In that case, the left sees that as a win!
And, he told a couple of whoppers of his own when he fibbed about that he didn't vote for 2 wars. He did so!

Biden Claims He Voted Against Afghanistan, Iraq Wars

“I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”
Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.”
And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.

Naughty, naughty, naughty!

BS, proven on THAT thread. A full quote shows Biden was talking about putting them on a "credit card". Duh.

Only Pub dupe morons would believe he would lie about such easily disproven BS. That's the Pub way. Dems don't have have a giant propaganda machine to back up lies.

Give it a rest you hack. You mad or something?

Do you have comprehensional issues? The post I just wrote, you know, the one you replied to.. It mentioned that Romney HAS a lead.

I didn't say Obama has a lead..

That's not the point, Obamabot. Up until a week ago, all the regressives were screaming the "Obama has it in the bag." The leftist hate sites and the party press predicted the biggest landslide in history, RCP claimed 330 EC votes for the Messiah®

So if the Romney lead has lapsed a bit, I'm not concerned.

Any chance you get to be a predictable hack and attack people ONLINE you take it.. Good for you kid.

Which people?

"The morning after the vice presidential debate, Democrats are delighted. Vice President Joe Biden’s obnoxious display was exactly what was needed to cheer them up after a week of morose speculation about why President Obama was so passive and uninspired at last week’s first presidential debate with Mitt Romney. Indeed, the more Biden giggled, smirked and interrupted Paul Ryan, the better they liked it. While his condescending and bullying behavior contradicted liberal doctrine about conservatives being the ones guilty of polluting the public square with political incivility, it embodied their complete contempt for both Republicans and their ideas. Biden’s nastiness may have re-invigorated a Democratic base that wanted nothing so much as to tell their opponents to shut up, even if it may have also alienated a great many independents."

Why Dems Loved Biden

boorish behavior?

funny... you loved it when romney did it....

and you adore coulter and the most vile of the righties.

so i'd get over it if i were you, hon.

Except, of course, that's totally untrue.

Mitt DIDN'T "do it." He was not even remotely like the asinine jackoff joke we sadly have as the country's current VP.

427823_495703090449092_1767673311_n.jpg

hazelmutt lies even when he uses cheap stage props.

Nobody defended calling the idiot in chief a liar. The Congressman who did it, in fact, got REPRIMANDED, you dishonest asshat.

On the other hand, since hazelmutt is a dyed in the wool liberal hack, he probably cannot fathom why the Vice President's behavior was tawdry, cheap and below even that Office -- not to mention proof of his piss-poor debating skills.

Biden is the perfect example of a true democrat. Condescending rude drunk hateful lying laughing mocking jerk.

We saw the face of true liberals in Biden.

And if that turns you on, I feel sorry for you. Biden's behavior was ugly.

Don't even try and compare Romney to
Biden. Biden isn't fit to clean dog poo off Romney's shoe.

Biden is the perfect example of a true democrat. Condescending rude drunk hateful lying laughing mocking jerk.

We saw the face of true liberals in Biden.

And if that turns you on, I feel sorry for you. Biden's behavior was ugly.

Silly, you forgot *racist*.

I know kosher, i mean remember when Joe wilson screamed you lied at the state of the union and afterwords after you guys finished cheering. We saw joe have a flood of money come into his campaign?

what a bunch of whining cry babies you people are. You are so willing to play the game till its turned around on you. Then its "oh noes, my feelings are hurt", and whatever victim angle you can play this off as.

Id wish cancer on you but im not that mean to cancer. It doesnt deserve to be infected with you.
You are grossly misinformed. Cancer has been shown to be an autoimmune disease triggered by stress in which cells in the human body commit suicide.

If you're going to speak publicly in a forum, you should understand the facts behind your assertions.

Otherwise, you come across as someone on a continuum somewhere between snakesnot and sophomoric.

cancer

National Cancer Institute - What is Cancer?

I hope you never get it.

That really wasn't the point....moron

That's not the point, Obamabot. Up until a week ago, all the regressives were screaming the "Obama has it in the bag." The leftist hate sites and the party press predicted the biggest landslide in history, RCP claimed 330 EC votes for the Messiah®

So if the Romney lead has lapsed a bit, I'm not concerned.

Regressives, Messiah, Obamabot ? LOL. You are such a hack. Yaawn. :lol: :lol:

Okay, Obama DID have it in the bag.. Until he came out soft in the debate.

So.. What was your point then? You were mad because people were happy their candidate was winning in the polls? You must be a very grumpy person IRL in order to let things like that get under your skin, that was like 2-3 weeks ago..

Which people?

:lol:

You must not proof-read your posts.

"The morning after the vice presidential debate, Democrats are delighted. Vice President Joe Biden’s obnoxious display was exactly what was needed to cheer them up after a week of morose speculation about why President Obama was so passive and uninspired at last week’s first presidential debate with Mitt Romney. Indeed, the more Biden giggled, smirked and interrupted Paul Ryan, the better they liked it. While his condescending and bullying behavior contradicted liberal doctrine about conservatives being the ones guilty of polluting the public square with political incivility, it embodied their complete contempt for both Republicans and their ideas. Biden’s nastiness may have re-invigorated a Democratic base that wanted nothing so much as to tell their opponents to shut up, even if it may have also alienated a great many independents."

Why Dems Loved Biden

boorish behavior?

Mitt DIDN'T "do it." He was not even remotely like the asinine jackoff joke we sadly have as the country's current VP.

Aw grab a tissue baby. You fucking pussies all butthurt because biden sat there and played you at your own game.
God you people are sad little girls. Go play with your dolls.

boorish behavior?

Aw grab a tissue baby. You fucking pussies all butthurt because biden sat there and played you at your own game.
God you people are sad little girls. Go play with your dolls.

I laugh at you and all the hacks like you.

I honestly think VP Biden HURT your cause.

I am thrilled that he made such a asshat spectacle of himself.

It really DOES make me laugh to see lowers "defend" his behavior.

He may have made you poor boo boo bunnies on the left feel all bettah after the atrocious performance you were caused to suffer from The ONE. But I am quite confident that he undercut your cause with the Indys.

So the butthurt, as usual, is all yours. But you might be too shell shocked to see how badly damaged you tools are. Again: I just laugh at you all the more.

Nobody defended calling the idiot in chief a liar. The Congressman who did it, in fact, got REPRIMANDED, you dishonest asshat.

On the other hand, since hazelmutt is a dyed in the wool liberal hack, he probably cannot fathom why the Vice President's behavior was tawdry, cheap and below even that Office -- not to mention proof of his piss-poor debating skills.

Your lying.there are about 4-5 threads on this site alone defending wilson.
don't worry when I get home ill link them for you.

Cheap props? Oooo you hypocrite

Your lying.there are about 4-5 threads on this site alone defending wilson.
don't worry when I get home ill link them for you.

Cheap props? Oooo you hypocrite

You are lying since I just finished telling the truth. And I don't care if SOME folks applauded Wilson's honesty (i.e., he was right. The incumbent WAS lying before Congress, the Republic and the world). What I said is still true. Wilson got reprimanded.

Since history is not your strong suit (and honesty clearly isn't) let me educate you and reprimand you with a little bit of RECORDED history:

House Reprimands Joe Wilson For 'You Lie!' Outburst

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/09/15/house-votes-to-reprimand-rep-joe-wilson/print/

EXACTLY as I had just finished saying. In other words, I was 100% correct. You are thus revealed as the liar.

Ho hum.

Forum List

Back