why the F is Mrr Trump doin rallies in Texas and Mississippi?!

If I know Trump, he will make more more money selling 'Make America Great Again' hats then he spends on the campaign.

If I know Trump, he will make more more money selling 'Make America Great Again' hats then he spends on the campaign.

Didn't Wonderful Donald raise the rent on the office his campaign is using in Trump Tower...
So the campaign that gets money from the RNC for expenses has to pay more rent to the owner of the
space which turns out to be Wonderful Donald....

A NUCLEAR WAR IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN THAN HIM LOSIN MISSISSIPI!

Strangely enough Mississippi is weak. So is Texas.
For that matter so is South Carolina (South Carolina) -- Georgia and NC have already shifted, and Virginia is deep blue. So in one way it makes sense if he's playing defense to avoid the embarrassment of getting shut out.
We's jus san-baggin them LIE-bral pollsters. Come No-vem-ber we's wearin ur robes ta tha poles.

Ravishing Donald is in San Fransisco for a fundraiser...anyone know if he'll be holdin rallies in Cali this week?

He heard that Southern Democrats were racist so he's looking to attract some Trump Democrats.
True story. I was showering at the gym Sat, and a guy whom I consider to be one of the world's assholes comes in. He a few blocks from me until several his neighbors made his life so miserable he moved. Among other sins, besides putting up very bright night lights to ensure his safety, was he put up yard signs in favor of proposed bill that would have given protection to embryos ... with the unintended consequence that it would have ended fertility treatments here.

He was saying "I'm sorry you didn't get the Trump tickets I reserved for you. I told your mother they would be at the will call window, but I guess she didn't know what that was."

i deserve a medal for spellin mississippi right.

where's my medal, obama?!

Forum List

Back