Why the January 6 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember because it didn't happen. Are you okay? Seriously. I always knew you were delusional but this is proof positive. If we had several back and forths about it then it should be fairly easy to find. Go for it.
It's obvious to any non-LibTard that you are psychotic.

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 4.57.10 PM.png

"Dang! We's got global inflation up the wazoo,
and Ah's already
committed mah disability checks
tuh Bannon's 'We Build the Wall' charity,
but
Trump needs mah money sumfin fierce,
so I kaint afford membership in mah
colonic irrigation club no more!"

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 5.21.32 PM.png

"Who'd like to pay for my shoes?"

Last edited:
I'm waiting patiently for the posts you say we had about water or funding or engineering or whatever else you can search under.
Why should I look for your bullshit when every non-LibTard here knows you're are psychotic?

Now tell me exactly the pre-COVID Trump policies that caused you to hate Trump...let's see what nonsense you make up.

BTW I forgive you for fuckin' this one up. I understand how indoctrination works and how it can cause delusions, hearing voices, seeing things that are not there etc. Hell, if our ex President can conjure up invisible planes and 200 year old airports, anything is possible. Get well soon.

Why should I look for your bullshit when every non-LibTard here knows you're are psychotic?

Now tell me exactly the pre-COVID Trump policies that caused you to hate Trump...let's see what nonsense you make up.
Look up MY bullshit? You are the nutjob making false claims, not me. Did you learn that tactic from your cult leader? I'll make it worthwhile for ya. $100 if you find and post these mysterious conversations.

Look up MY bullshit? You are the nutjob making false claims, not me. Did you learn that tactic from your cult leader? I'll make it worthwhile for ya. $100 if you find and post these mysterious conversations.
Stop dodging...Tell me exactly the pre-COVID Trump policies that caused you to hate Trump.

Why pre-covid? Shit, he's been a scoundrel throughout his life. Why narrow it down? I've got enough to fill a library.

You're not gonna shift the conversation. Unlike you, I'm not sucker enough to fall for bullshit.
Bullshit.
THIS IS THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU A MONTH OR SO AGO AND YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE AN ENGINEER.

Let's see what your answer if today...
Tell me exactly the pre-COVID Trump policies that caused you to hate Trump.

I cant figure this out, ignoring massive harm and violence racial incited, democrat pushed, in 2020 billions of dollars burning down cities and 2020 "mostly peaceful" over January 6 thing, Really?

Literally everything else the DemoKKKrats have tried has failed. This is all they have left. BUT, I would expect another "terrorist" attack or mass shooting, or a "resurgence" of Covid or some other disease right before the midterm elections. It won't work, but they'll do it anyways.

Bullshit.
THIS IS THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU A MONTH OR SO AGO AND YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE AN ENGINEER.

Let's see what your answer if today...
Tell me exactly the pre-COVID Trump policies that caused you to hate Trump.
What my answer IF today? Did I shake you up? That makes no sense unless you're covering up for your stupidity.

What my answer IF today? Did I shake you up? That makes no sense unless you're covering up for your stupidity.
Oo! I misspelled a word so you can't answer the question!
How delicate of a psycho you are!
I'll tell you what; I won't correct the spelling mistake.
Let's see if you have the integrity to answer the question today!

Oo! I misspelled a word so you can't answer the question!
How delicate of a psycho you are!
I'll tell you what; I won't correct the spelling mistake.
Let's see if you have the integrity to answer the question today!
Admit it Bozo. You lost. You made accusations and couldn't back them up because you're a lying sac. Misdirections are things that guilty people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back